Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wanted to share what a piece of shit this guy is becoming, don't worry I brought screen shots.

First let's start with Monday when he posted this...
MD.jpg

Pretty much the most revealing picture on his Onlyfans to date. As you can see he is really pushing boundaries by showing a tiny bit of his underwear. But let's focus on something else, a promis of a "big post" tomorrow (tuesday).

I know what you are thinking, oh boy here we go he is finally going to give subscribers what they paid for.

WRONG.

MD11.jpg

That's the "big post"! That's it! A very cropped picture of 1/2 his nipple and one arm! I was just as confused as the subscribers in the comments wondering is this really the "big post"? There has to be more, so I'll just wait for Mitch to reply...

MD22.jpg

Well looks like he didn't feel like answering that question because he just deleted the comment. Wasn't even a troll comment, seemed like a reasonable question to me. Lets see if he comes back later and answers the question...

NOPE!

MD33.jpg

Looks like more paying subscribers are expressing their disappointment. These are pretty tame comments, nothing too troll worthy so again I'd expect some kind of reply after all these people are paying a fee to access this.

NOPE!

MD44.jpg

No reply to any of the subscribers, just deleted their comments but he was nice enough to let everyone know that the new highest tipper is $300. So if you want to see the full picture then you need to pay at LEAST $300 on top of the $12 monthly price, and oh by the way the person who just pain $100 before is no longer getting a picture because he is no longer the highest tipper. Seems fair right?

MD55.jpg

Looks like people are catching on to the deleting of comments and what a scam this is truing out to be.

MD66.jpg

Ok so now several people have commented, he is 100% aware how his subscribers feel so he has to say something now right?

MD77.jpg

Nope, just delete the comments and keep your scam moving forward.

3mynimbers

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wanted to share what a piece of shit this guy is becoming, don't worry I brought screen shots.

First let's start with Monday when he posted this...
View attachment 22744681
Pretty much the most revealing picture on his Onlyfans to date. As you can see he is really pushing boundaries by showing a tiny bit of his underwear. But let's focus on something else, a promis of a "big post" tomorrow (tuesday).

I know what you are thinking, oh boy here we go he is finally going to give subscribers what they paid for.

WRONG.

View attachment 22744761

That's the "big post"! That's it! A very cropped picture of 1/2 his nipple and one arm! I was just as confused as the subscribers in the comments wondering is this really the "big post"? There has to be more, so I'll just wait for Mitch to reply...

View attachment 22744911

Well looks like he didn't feel like answering that question because he just deleted the comment. Wasn't even a troll comment, seemed like a reasonable question to me. Lets see if he comes back later and answers the question...

NOPE!

View attachment 22745111

Looks like more paying subscribers are expressing their disappointment. These are pretty tame comments, nothing too troll worthy so again I'd expect some kind of reply after all these people are paying a fee to access this.

NOPE!

View attachment 22745441

No reply to any of the subscribers, just deleted their comments but he was nice enough to let everyone know that the new highest tipper is $300. So if you want to see the full picture then you need to pay at LEAST $300 on top of the $12 monthly price, and oh by the way the person who just pain $100 before is no longer getting a picture because he is no longer the highest tipper. Seems fair right?

View attachment 22745541

Looks like people are catching on to the deleting of comments and what a scam this is truing out to be.

View attachment 22745551

Ok so now several people have commented, he is 100% aware how his subscribers feel so he has to say something now right?

View attachment 22745591

Nope, just delete the comments and keep your scam moving forward.

what a scumbag, shows how little respect he has for the people who subscribe to him

djsunt88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've between chatting with him on his OF. He isn't going to post anything more than PG. He's only there for the money and doesn't care if people don't resubscribe. He deletes all the negative comments he gets about people being cheated for signing up.

Kelce87

Legendary Member
Media
I've between chatting with him on his OF. He isn't going to post anything more than PG. He's only there for the money and doesn't care if people don't resubscribe. He deletes all the negative comments he gets about people being cheated for signing up.
That’s because he’s so obsessed with trying to go viral / become famous he tries way to hard on TikTok and kinda shocked they verified his ass

Reactions: rustytromboneaday

djsunt88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone should dm him his leaked nudes lol
I did. Was chatting with him on OF at the beginning when he first started it. After it became clear he wasn't going to post nudes I just started sending him his own nudes and told him they are all over twitter. He wasn't happy. His OF has since tanked