Mitch Dyer (tik Tok)

3mynimbers

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I did. Was chatting with him on OF at the beginning when he first started it. After it became clear he wasn't going to post nudes I just started sending him his own nudes and told him they are all over twitter. He wasn't happy. His OF has since tanked

Can i just say that i found this hilarious

science

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did. Was chatting with him on OF at the beginning when he first started it. After it became clear he wasn't going to post nudes I just started sending him his own nudes and told him they are all over twitter. He wasn't happy. His OF has since tanked
can you post the Twitter link?

Reactions: coronasexgay

Mratt27

Loved Member
Media
Does he post anything explicit on his of?
No. He would do an auction to whoever tips the most gets that specific nude. But then tip messages were being erased and he was assumed to be scamming people. Which is why I unsubbed. Only insta posts and no PPV. Just have to tip him and hope he sends you something

Reactions: irockyoursockes

Thatguy1550

Expert Member
Media
Seriously? What did he say?
Yea so unfortunately no one posted the screen recording so it’s just word of mouth but he said things like “u chose to be gay, ur making ur voice sound like that, I know ur gay cause you sound like a queer, and I couldn’t be friends with you cause you act like a queer” all directed to a gay man he went live with

Kelce87

Legendary Member
Media
Yea so unfortunately no one posted the screen recording so it’s just word of mouth but he said things like “u chose to be gay, ur making ur voice sound like that, I know ur gay cause you sound like a queer, and I couldn’t be friends with you cause you act like a queer” all directed to a gay man he went live with
Ah sounds bad you should have screen recorded it cause he’s not that big that anyone was watching his lives

raythomascbus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

That's awful and disappointing. He had no problem with gay people signing-up for his scam OnlyFans. It appears he's just a bad human.

If there was proof, I would report his account.