Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else on here ever had a threesome with another couple? I thought I'd post my experience - and would love to hear other peoples stories...

It happened after a party a few years ago, when I ended up sharing a bed with my mate and his girlfriend. As far as I knew we were just crashing out in the upstairs bedroom of a crowded house - and we were all pretty stoned and a bit drunk too. I was trying to get to sleep when they started fooling around and she rolled on top of him. Then, after a minute or two, she giggled and rolled off onto his other side, landing between the two of us with her back to me. They carried on fooling around, but whereas before it seemed like they were just having a bit of a laugh, it was starting to get very intense and breathless.

It was at that point that I began to realise something was up, as she began rubbing her ass up against me - at first subtley, almost as though by accident, but gradually more and more explicitly until she was grinding into my groin. Not being the shy type, I was more than happy to cooperate, especially since i rather fancied this girl, a slim east german student who had really pretty eyes and black, shoulder length hair cut into a cute fringe. So I placed my hand on the outside of her hip and drew her toward me, pressing the hard-on that was raging in my jeans against the back of her thighs and her ass. I can't remember the exact sequence of events that led to my mate unbuttoning her blouse and unclipping her bra and me unzipping my fly, but the next thing I remember is that she had reached behind with one hand and was grasping and pulling on my big naked cock while her boyfriend had moved down to kiss her neck and breasts, which were small but nice and firm.

Nobody had said anything about how far this was going to go or where the boundaries were, but, when you get that horny, instinct just kind of takes over! So I slipped my hand to the inside of her thigh, up inside her skirt and toward her panties, which I pulled to one side with my fingers. She was really, really wet, and willingly parted her lips to let me finger her, looking over her shoulder at me as I did it, which I thought was just so sexy. I don't know how much my mate knew of what was going on under the covers, but I do remember hearing him struggling to unbuckle his belt and pull off his pants at the very moment I entered his girlfriend. I think that she and I were both unsure whether it was OK to be going ahead like we were - did we need his consent at that point? should he get to go first and me wait my turn? But neither of us paused to ask as I hitched up her skirt and gently squeezed my cock into her pussy, which was so lovely and tight. As I slid inside a second time and pushed myself in all the way to the hilt, she tried to muffle a gasp by biting her hand. When he sidled back up to her all naked, it didn't take him long to realise that we had moved on from just grinding against each other: After squeezing in and out a few times, I was able to move a bit more freely inside her and I guess the squelching, slippery noises of penetrative sex - or perhaps simply the looks on our faces - had given us away.

Shall I go on?

Reactions: Fredyfx

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely go on....I have been in that situation several times....And I have been w/a friend and his girlfriend....But my situation was different....I thought I was there for the girlfriend which is what I was told but soon found out from the girlfriend that it was the boyfriend fantasy to get banged by a guy too....It got weird because he wanted to film it....It is not that I have a problem fooling around w/guys a little, I'm just not into have intercourse w/guys and being filmed definitely....You story sounds alot more up my ally....

JonoHari

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK then - here's the rest of my story:

Seeing that everything was OK and that we were all up for it, I pulled off the sheet, removed my t-shirt and she and i started fucking with more abandon - though we had to keep a bit of a lid on the noise because we knew there were other people in the room below. For a little while, my mate seemed content just to watch, but then she took the initiative to get him involved by rearing up onto her knees and bending over so that she could go down on him while I carried on pumping her from behind. His penis wasn't big, but it looked great sliding in and out of her mouth as she was able to take almost all of it in. She sucked him off with real enthusiasm, stopping only in the build up to her first orgasm of the night. I came very soon after that, and watched as she finished him off in her mouth.

By then I was ready to go again, but had to wait a bit for them to have a post-coital cuddle. However, my patience did eventually pay off as I got treated to a fantastic blow job while she straddled my mate, sitting upright and slurping noisily on my cock as I stood by the side of the bed. As he fucked her and fondled her tits he must have had quite a view as my cock and balls were directly above his face, but we were all way past feeling self-conscious by then! At one point, she stopped sucking my cock and began stroking it with alternating hands. Then, biting the corner of her mouth in a way too erotic to describe, she transferred her gaze from my rock-solid hard-on to look at me straight in the eyes, and silently but unmistakably mouthed the word "big". Not "it's nice and big" or "you've got a big one" or anything like that. Just one simple, single syllable: "big". And with that she guided the fat, engorged head of my cock into her wet mouth again.

Now as you can imagine, that very nearly drove me over the edge. But when she gave me that look, her eyes were so beautiful that I was determined to finish off by having her in the missionary position, so that when I came we'd be face-to-face. I climbed onto the bed and as they both shifted position I noticed he wasn't fully hard anymore - either he'd already come or he'd just lost it. So the events of that night were to come full circle, with my mate watching as his girlfriend and I had sex. And as I lowered her down onto the bed and kissed her for the first time that night, there was once again that same sense of uncertainly as to where the boundaries lay. Our lips and tongues were still engaged in a passionate kiss as I slid my cock inside her pussy, which was still surprisingly tight but a lot stickier. We were looking into each others' eyes as she wrapped her legs around my waist and - there's no better way to put it - I started banging her, while she moaned and yelped something in German (I wish I knew what, and wonder to this day).

Neither of us lasted long and almost as soon I exploded inside her I felt overcome with exhaustion - as much because of the intense excitement as the physical energy I had expended. The three of us lay on our backs and the next thing I knew it was morning, and time to go home. He and I never really talked about what happened, though we are still friends, and I only ever saw her once again, down the pub, where she greeted me with a big smile that put me instantly at ease. A month later she had returned to Leipzig, leaving my mate with many affectionate memories of their brief time together, and me a lifetime's worth of wanking material.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a 3some experience here in Australia with a mate and his then girlfriend, now wife, many years ago.
We had been mates for years and then he suggests it to me so I thought, why not. She had the biggest set of tits anyway, E cup so you get the idea.
Well, we are in bed getting ready for some fun and he whips out the thickest cock I had, and still have, ever seen.

He was Italian and twice as thick as me, same length but double the thickness.
Seems strange 10 years later we are still friends and behave like nothing like that happened between us, but we did repeat the night a few more times until they got married.
Then they did a DVD together which I bought on the net for a laugh. Her tits have grown somewhat since she was 19 though.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
That was an awesome 3some experience....Mine have never been that good....I have had a couple but they always end up kind of weird....I do remember my first when I was like 18....That was crazy because it was in the backseat of my friend car....It was me, this girl, and one of my best friends at the time older brother who set it up....He wanted to bang this girl but insisted I be there and participate....I was a little shy and naive at the time but couldn't resist I think because I really looked up to my friend's older brother....He was this star athletic stud that banged a lot of girls....This girl was a little blond small and petite thing....My friends brother was this military guy w/a massive cock (still probably the biggest guy I have ever seen)....He got really turned on with me being there....That poor girl took a look at his shit and was like I don't know if I can take that....I remember him grabbing the girl and picking her up by the waist and just sitting her down on his member....She like out this crazy moan then he told her to blow me while he was banging her and she was like I can't when she tried because I guess the pain she was feeling....So here I am this young kid watching this guy destroy this girl but it was hot....I think his condom broke so he stopped before he could finish so he told her to bang me now....I felt bad for the girl and told her she could just blow me....Okay this girl had skills w/her mouth because to this day - that probably was the best blow job I ever had....I mean I had to grab the seat and couldn't control my moans which really seemed to turn my friend brother on....I don't think I ever came that hard in my young life at that time....

Funny years later found out that my friend's older brother was bi and I think that is why he wanted me there....And he ended up being a serious nut case too....I remember going to my best friend's house after school a couple of weeks after the incident and the older brother was in town and greeted me at the door w/just a towel on....The funny thing is I came w/a girl but he made sure he sat across from me and conveniently kept letting his towel open up to expose himself....The girl later told me that one time he tried to get her to have sex w/him....Dude ended being like a sex addict banging guys and girls....

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I always joke w/my friends that I must have freak stamped on my forehead because I get hit on alot by couples....I remember being out of town and this guy and his girl picked me and this spanish guy up after the club one night....I thought were just going over to hang out but it ended up w/the guy wanting me and this guy to bang his girl while he watched....And here is the weird factor - he sat in the corner playing bongos while he watched....And I found out that the chick was his best friends wife and they were having an affair behind his back....I mean it was bad enough that he was screwing his best friend's wife but he liked to see her get banged by other guys....I felt sorry for the husband at home watching the kids....

Jmas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, time for me to chime in.

My favorite situation is a MMF 3 some, and I know why... I love seeing women perform oral sex on men.

I love to see them look me in the eyes with a cock in their mouth... and then I take it one step further by going down and tongue kissing them while they try to suck cock. That of course leads to her rubbing it on my lips, and then the inevitable.

I haven't had the opportunity to experience this yet, but am hoping I meet a hot married couple that would like to experiment!!! :)

nathan0209

Just Browsing
Media
I met a 18 year old on holiday and was with her for about a year. I introduced her to swinging mainly dogging in the car. I watch her get a good fucking on a beach in Spain once older bloke with big cock she was drunk but well up for it what a sight...

dotadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a few mfm and the vibe from fucking a guy's girl in front of him is crazy. I used to get couples that just wanted me to bang her. there was one guy who wanted to alternate me doing 1 2 pump her then he would suck 2, 3 times.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I have had a few MMF threesomes. My first was when I was 19. It was by far the best sex I ever had. My friend Pete is about 8 years older than me. We had been playing around together for about 2 years. One day I met up with him and his girlfriend in a park. He asked me if I would be interested in a threesome, silly question. Well Pete set the whole thing up. His girlfriend didn't know he was bi. He told her he wanted to try it with a guy.
We went out for food and drinks and went back to his place. I was sitting at the end of the couch next to the lazyboy where he was sitting with her on his lap making out with her. I sat there watching them make out, then he slid his foot up my leg and into my crotch. After a few minutes of this, we moved to the bed room to get more comfortable. It started out mostly with them going at it and me watching. After a while pete came over to me and started stroking my cock and went down on me. Pete and I got into a 69 and sucked each other while she watched us.
Pete went back to his girlfriend for a while and then asked me if I wanted some of her, anouther silly question. I climbed over to her and we started making out. I sliped my cock into her, she was really tight. Pete came between us and kissed her while I was fucking her, then kissed me, all the while his hand was groping my ass and his fingers sliding between my cheeks.
She began stroking Petes cock and the three of us were really getting hot. I was getting close to cumming and they made me pull out of her. Pete started sucking my cock and she was fingering herself watching. Pete and I went back to a 69. I didn't last much longer. I was laying on my back still sucking Petes cock. I was so close to cumming. Pete stopped sucking me and started jacking my cock fast and hard as I sucked him deep I squirted my cum all over my chest. Pete went back to his girlfriend and they both fucked hard till they both came.
We layed around on the bed for a while catching our breath and talking. Then his girlfriend said she had a great idea. She wanted two cocks inside her at once. I had never done anything like that before. I thought she ment one in her cunt and one in her ass. But she was thinking both cocks in her cunt. Now, Pete and I both have fairly big cocks. I am 8" with average girth. Pete is a little shorted but thicker. Pete layed on his back and she straddled him while I entered her from behind.
It took a little work for me to get inside her. It was sooooo tight. I could feel the bottom side of his cock along the bottom side of my cock as we all fucked. The feel of his cock against mine was incredable. It felt more like I was fucking his cock then it did like fucking her cunt. We fucked like this for a while until we all came together.
I have had a few other mmf threesomes and other moresomes, but this was the most increable sex I ever had. I have not done a double penitration sense.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was awkward but wonderful. I give Robert the credit for making my one mmf so exciting. It happened in New Mexico.

My gf and him flirted often and openly. He flirted with me too and though I had not admitted I was bi to myself at that point I flirted back. It was funny and fun.

Robert was my roommate for six months (while waiting out the lease agreement of my gf with the two of us planning on getting a nice place in mountains together). Towards the end of this six months it happened.

Robert simply came into our room. The bed was just a mattress on the floor with two comforters. My gf and had been out walking around on a casual date, you know, just see down town and get some ice cream then come back to watch a movie kind of casual night.

Robert comes into room with a four pack of wine coolers and just lays down in bed in between us. The movie, some action thing, starting to play. Again, likely due to him, his ways and the friendship, comfort developed between the three of us things just happened and very naturally.

Not only was it a great three to four hours of great sex I think it planted some forms of erotic, turn ons, for me. I actually gave him oral sex and truly enjoyed doing so. I am sure I was not very good at it just trying to do what my gf did so well... you know, cupping his balls while.... I give my gf credit for being awesome at oral sex but Robert about made me go unconcious with the orgasm he gave me with his mouth. I started the sex acts with oral on Robert. Robert gave it to me but unlike me to him he made me cum and very hard as stated. Everyone has their triggers. Seeing two guys she likes having some fun really got my gf going as in she was breathing like she was in heat or something as Robert turned to her.

Though I had just had a rocket explosion with Robert I instantly started getting chubby then hard as I watched him get on my gf and just "take her" like she clearly wanted. Seeing her moan and explode to him was erotic. I wanted her so much but waited "my turn". I was with her after Robert came (he knew, or at least hoped/planned, given he had condoms with him) with her.

Of course, I more than enjoy sex with my gf but the fact that she was working on her second orgasm, the first from Robert, with me now doing my thing really got me going. See, Robert was not big he was huge. Like the quercusone (sp?) guy on this site that we have all adored.

threesomes are great if with friends... variety such a wonderful thing

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my experience was with a good college friend and a woman we met in a hotel lounge. the experience came out of nowhere, and happened in her hotel room upstairs. my friend and i were very nervous and giggling at first, which annoyed her, so we got serious pretty quickly. once we let go and got into the moment, it became what i believe to be the most awesome sexual experience of my life. i've had a mff 3some as well, but this was better. the thought of a woman giving herself to two men like that, and enjoying it the way she did, is just over-the-top erotic to me. i have to say the op's experience is even more erotic, as the woman was an established lover of his friend's. that's pretty damn hot.

-j