MMF Positions

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really would like to hear from straight men...what are your best MMF experiences? Who was it with? How old were you? Did each guy "stay on his side"?

I had a threeway with someone who was 10 x 7 and was really turned on with how well he filled the female. And it was really intense changing positions and getting sweaty. At one point I found myself eating out her pussy while he was still in her, fucking way.

Please share.

Reactions: Guruburu

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive done my share of 3ways but, I wont do it if the dude says he's "straight", He has to be bisexual cause I like playing with the dude as much as the chick. I have a buddy who likes me to fuck him in front of a chick, I like it to.:smile:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I agree. Playtime is better with no strict rules. Cock tastes better with pussy juice on it. Imagine a couple of guys 69ing each other after coming inside the girl. I call that minimising the refractory period.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ive done my share of 3ways but, I wont do it if the dude says he's "straight", He has to be bisexual cause I like playing with the dude as much as the chick. I have a buddy who likes me to fuck him in front of a chick, I like it to.:smile:
Why are there no boys like you where I live... cripe.

OandyO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Wouldn't mind taking your buddies place in a threesome. Definately the guys have to be bi or "open" to receiving pleasure from all parties involved. Otherwise people will always be worried about whether or not there hand is touching something it's not supposed to.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't mind taking your buddies place in a threesome. Definately the guys have to be bi or "open" to receiving pleasure from all parties involved. Otherwise people will always be worried about whether or not there hand is touching something it's not supposed to.

Or the dude says "No crossing swords"

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did it once, i fucked the girl and she sucked him off and we kissed above her. The guy is "90% gay" as would be categorised here, it was more a threesome for my benefit that just happened to happen lol

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MMF threesomes with two straight guys can be tricky. Let me first answer the question asked.

I had a number of them back in college, most of them with teammates. Many of the guys were reasonably open to some physical contact between us while we had sex with her. However, some of the guys preferred more strict boundaries, which was fine. We all have our various boundaries and need to respect each others'.

I'd say that it can work out fine if the two guys are comfortable with situation and each other ahead of time. For example, most of the guys were teammates of mine and thus we had an established relationship already and trusted one another.

I can understand Monster's point in that having bi-guys makes it easier, since it is obvious they would be comfortable with each other. But from my experience two straight guys who are comfortable with each other sexually can make it work out okay. But I suppose I may have been in an ideal situation to make it work.

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Total agreement.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well everytime i've had MMF, it had guys touching eachtother but not penetrations. It's impossible people don't touch eachother everybody is so close. And the mood,sexual tension and the horny make everybody more open minded and enjoy the sex.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
3ways... I've had 15 or so male/male/female ones. The things we do depends on what everyone is into. I've had some girls who weren't into anal; some who went crazy for anal. One or two who wanted double vaginal penetration. Most of them had bi or bi curious guys who wanted to suck my cock and have me fuck them while the wife/girlfriend watched. My favorite was with this couple I used to play with a few years ago. The Wife love to watch guys fuck and her husband had a nice 10" cock (not too thick, but nice and long). She loved to feed his cock up my ass while I rode on top. Then we'd always end up with a double penetration on her with me up her ass (I'm the only guy other than her husband to ass fuck her). She loved the feel of my thick cock pounding her ass. I fucked his ass a few times, but because of my girth, he really couldn't handle it for too long. Then there were a few 3ways with just me fucking the girl and the guy watching and getting "sloppy seconds". Guys with smaller cocks really seemed to get off on this scenario I made sure I left her pussy or ass gaping open and full of cum.

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
MFM I presume?

Also, I have never had one, but might if I am not in a serious relationship with either person or was in a serious relationship with both people. Otherwise it's just not my thing.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since I am in a long time committed relationship with a wonderful man, I have not participated in a 3some for quite a while.

But, I would never consider a MFM 3some if the other male were not BI. To me, it's very important that all parties involved in a 3some be able to completely enjoy each other to the fullest extent....with no restrictions.

Other wise, why bother?

Nineguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I participated in a 5 way, two women and three men. We were all on Mandrax in college in Germany. Someone had arranged it. I was 18-19 and horny as hell. I asked one of the guys about the male-male thing. We were all straight. He said sometimes you grab a dick and stroke but that's it. We fucked these women every which way until Sunday. The guy I mentioned before stroked me a couple times while I was idle. That's it. The third gut was being sucked off by both women at the top of the bed while we were fucking them. I know I didn't come because of the drugs. The girls had to call an end to it all. "Are you trying to kill us?" Ha ha ha ha. We resumed a bit in the am.

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
Other wise, why bother?

My wife and I have been in several threesomes and every time the two of us have been straight. IMO it is important to not be paranoid about touching... but my wife is such a great slut she knows how to take a cock in both ends at once. We have never tried DP, and our current guy is pretty damn big so i doubt it will happen.

I have no issues having both cocks in her mouth or playing with her pussy while he fucks her or vice versa but every time it has been about her being dominated by our cocks or being devoted to making us cum.

ps. I'll try and get pics next time it is quite impressive to see both of our cocks against her face :D