Mo Saffari

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If the videos are < 30 seconds, it's a scam. I don't need 10 sec soft dick wagging vids
Can we stop pretending that we're innocent babies being ripped off by criminal geniuses?

If you know that you only want videos that are 30+ seconds, and you're not asking how long a video is before buying it, that's legit on you (just using you as an example not suggesting you've been ripped off, fyi).

It's like a travelling salesman coming around selling you a mystery object in a black box for $100 and being surprised when you find out it's not the car you hoped for. And then they come around again and you're surprised again.

Not a scam.

Reactions: Anonymous 123123

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we stop pretending that we're innocent babies being ripped off by criminal geniuses?

If you know that you only want videos that are 30+ seconds, and you're not asking how long a video is before buying it, that's legit on you (just using you as an example not suggesting you've been ripped off, fyi).

It's like a travelling salesman coming around selling you a mystery object in a black box for $100 and being surprised when you find out it's not the car you hoped for. And then they come around again and you're surprised again.

Not a scam.
How should we ask Mo or other creators before subbing to their profile?

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How should we ask Mo or other creators before subbing to their profile?
Ermahgerd. You're talking about subscribing in the first place and getting "scammed" on the subscription fee. Dude, Onlyfans is a website for amateurs. Are your expecting Gayhoopla for $6? Seriously, and I say this genuinely, expect the worst.

Versaillesxiv

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ermahgerd. You're talking about subscribing in the first place and getting "scammed" on the subscription fee. Dude, Onlyfans is a website for amateurs. Are your expecting Gayhoopla for $6? Seriously, and I say this genuinely, expect the worst.
Literally didn’t say anything about Gayhoopla, so no, that’s not my expectation. However, there are pages like that.

It’s a scam when guys say in their bios “daily updates, cum, ass, fucking, solo, responds to all DMs, let me know if you want customs!!” Then the page is not that at all. Hardly updates once a month with short clips (this is what I was talking about with Mo). It’s a scam when guys deceive you into subbing and then don’t deliver on their promises. Similar to PPV, they give full descriptions of vids, people unlock it, and it’s not that at all.

Yes, OF made it easier for more amateurs, but that doesn’t give them an excuse to deceive people to get them to sub.

BlkWiz9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why would he risk doing OF and getting leaked tho? maybe sugar daddy/mommy
My theory: Parents live in middle east. working for the oil company. doesn't want to follow in father footsteps. he come to america. doens't want to go to college. found out about OF from his other muslim friends like Fitnarad. tried it first. then went in full time. hook up with wealthy men on the side to get access to clubs and accept gifts.

Reactions: Anonymous 123123

feruga91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My theory: Parents live in middle east. working for the oil company. doesn't want to follow in father footsteps. he come to america. doens't want to go to college. found out about OF from his other muslim friends like Fitnarad. tried it first. then went in full time. hook up with wealthy men on the side to get access to clubs and accept gifts.
You really think he hooks up with men?