More Than Friends

JChristianErotica

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

Her hand bounced up and down at a speed that was a mix between frictional agony and downright burning pain. I watched my own manhood as she insisted on terrorising it as though she was hammering a nail into a chunk of hardwood. The longer it continued, the more uncomfortable it became until eventually I had no choice but to tap out.

“H… How about a blowjob?” I asked, not because I actually wanted one, but because the alternative threatened to skin my cock raw.

Cara glared at me like I’d offended her ancestors. “I’m not sucking that” she said, visibly disgusted. “I don’t suck dick, sorry”.

I rolled my eyes. We’d been dating for almost a year and yet, she insisted on acting like I was paying her for her services.

“Fine” I said, and got to my feet before pulling my underwear and shorts up.

“What are you doing?” She barked.

“Going home”.

“You’re not staying?”

“No, I uh… I need to study”.

“Study, Jake? Seriously?”

“Seriously”.

As I searched for my t-shirt, Cara scoffed and fixed her hair. Despite the fact that we got on quite well, the last few weeks were becoming unbearable. It wasn’t just the sex, either. She was demanding. Like, really demanding. It felt like dating her had become a full time job, and honestly, I was spent.

“Fine!” She snapped, getting up from the sofa in her bedroom and holding her hand on the door.

She bit down on her lip as she eyed me. I certainly couldn’t deny that she was extremely pretty, and as she stood there in a long, white t-shirt and nothing else, my fickle pride began to dwindle.

“See?” She grinned, stroking my half hard cock through my shorts. “I knew you couldn’t resist this”.

She was right, of course. What guy wouldn’t cave in that situation? I watched as she slipped her hand inside and squeezed my cock again. Seconds later, for the first time ever, she dropped to her knees and slid my shorts down.

“For real?” I asked, hopefully.

She didn’t answer me. Instead, as she jerked my meat, my girlfriend slowly leaned forward and closed her mouth around my cock head. Just as the warm, pleasant feeling shot through my rod, she jerked her head back and spat onto the floor.

“I can’t” she gagged, getting up and wiping her mouth with the back of her arm. “I’m sorry, Jake, but I can’t put that in my mouth”.

“What’s wrong with it?!” I snapped, examining my dick as she freaked out.

“Nothing” she said, “but I’m sorry, nobody should be putting dick in their mouth, it’s fucking disgusting!”.

I was done with her shit for the night. There were only so many times that I could hear how gross my dick was, especially considering there was nothing actually wrong with it. I pulled my shorts up for the last time and dragged the door open.

“Grow up, Cara” I spat, leaving her apartment and heading home.

“I just don’t get it” I sighed, as Brandon handed me a beer. “It’s not like it’s not clean”.

He dropped onto a large beanbag that he’d had since we were kids and gulped from his own beer. “Some people just don’t like sucking dick” he shrugged.

“It’s not just that” I replied, “it’s almost like she’s disgusted by it. Plus, she’s giving me third degree fucking burns every time she jerks me off!”

Brandon laughed. He had one of those infectious laughs, so despite the fact that I was genuinely pissed off, I couldn’t help but join him.

“Sometimes I wish I was like you” I eventually said, taking another drink.

“Oh yeah” he nodded, stretching his athletic body until his t-shirt rode up his smooth, shredded torso, “being bisexual is a walk in the park. No discrimination, no slurs, it’s real easy”.

“I didn’t mean it like that” I said, grimacing at my own stupidity. We’d been best friends since kindergarten, and I’d witnessed, first hand, some of the shit that he’d had to deal with growing up. “It’s just that girls are so fucking complicated”.

“Have you ever tried dating a gay guy?” He grinned, “you have no fucking idea, bro”.

“Maybe you’re right” I groaned, rubbing my face. “Maybe I should just be single”.

“Aw” he teased, “is poor little Jakey playing the victim?”

“Shut it” I growled, as he kicked me playfully with his bare foot.

“What’s wrong?” He grinned, “am I annoying you?”

“You’re beginning to, yeah”.

“Want a hug?” He beamed.

“Want a slap?” I replied, shoving his foot away, until he kicked me again, and I rushed over to him and pinned his arms to the beanbag.

“Stop hitting yourself” I laughed, using his own hand to slap his face.

“You’re a child” he chuckled, and easily overpowered me before doing the same back. “Stop hitting yourself” he said, and no matter how much I struggled, Brandon was endlessly stronger than me.

“Alright!” I spat, “you win, now get the fuck off me”.

“Say please” he smirked.

“Dude, get off me or I’ll beat the fuck outta’ you”.

“Say please” he repeated, a devious grin on his face.

“Please! You fucking asshole”.

As soon as he released me, I flipped him onto his back on the floor and straddled his chest. Our faces were now inches apart, and I could smell the fresh, sweet scent of sweat from him. For a moment, the two of us simply lay there, breathing each other in.

“Are you good?” He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

“Yeah” I nodded after a few seconds, feeling his chest rise and fall slowly against mine. “Yeah, I’m good”.

“Right” he smiled, “so uh… How about getting your ass off me?”

“Yeah” I nodded again, “yeah, sure”.

I don’t know what had happened, but I sat back down on the sofa as he returned to the bean bag, and my whole body felt different.

“Wanna watch a movie or something?” He asked, seemingly unbothered by what had just happened.

“Huh? I mean… Yeah, whatever” I replied, and so we sat back and watched a movie, and two days later, I still had no idea what the movie was about.

To the rest of the world, Brandon Casey was the meanest motherfucker on the planet. He’d grown up with three older brothers, so to say the guy was tough, was the understatement of the century.

I was lucky in a sense. Having a best friend like Brandon meant that I had sailed through my childhood without a single bully ever looking in my direction, and now that we were both nineteen, the days of school yard bullies even trying to harass us, were long gone.

Sure, Brandon had suffered his fair share of abuse given how completely un-fucked he was about his own sexuality, and on more than one occasion, I had to physically stop him from beating the absolute shit out of certain guys for making fun of him, but overall, he kept his cool, and not a single person could deny that Brandon Casey was nothing if not cool.

He stood way over six foot, and had sculpted a body that anybody, including me, would be jealous of. He wasn’t a show off or a brag, but I knew he was proud of his physique, simply by the way he showed it off, and why wouldn’t he be? He’d worked hard for it, and continued to work hard for it.

Aside from that, he was undeniably handsome. He reminded me of a movie star, with his stellar good looks, sharp features, and groomed style, plus, he had the nonchalant attitude to pull it all off, too.

Truth be told, had I been born a chick, even I wouldn’t have been able to resist him, but that wasn’t something I was ever going to even let myself think about. I was straight, and that was that.

“You gonna lift them or look at them?” He asked me on Monday afternoon during one of our weekly workout sessions.

I’d been staring at the floor for almost five minutes, because my mind had been plagued by Cara and our current situation for days. He dropped the stupidly heavy barbell and used the bottom of his damp tank top to wipe sweat from his brow.

“You’re not still thinking about her, are you?” He asked, walking over to me, “dude, it’s just a fucking blowjob, what’s the big deal?”

“Nothing” I lied, because it wasn’t just a blowjob. It was everything. It was the fact that my own girlfriend had some weird phobia of my dick. It was the fact that she’d told me so many times that my cock was disgusting, to the point that I’d spent hours one evening looking at pictures of dude’s dicks and comparing them with my own, only to realise that there was nothing even remotely wrong with my one. It was the fact that I wasn’t even sure if I liked the girl anymore.

“Come on” he said, and shoved me backwards on the bench until I was looking up at the ceiling of the gym. “Ready?” He asked, straddling me from above and holding the bar over me.

“I’m not ugly, right?” I asked, wrapping my hands around the barbell, “I mean, I’m not the ugliest guy you know?”

“Do I look like Doctor Phil to you?” He asked, as I struggled to push. “No, dipshit” he added, helping me, “you’re not ugly, but you’re certainly fucking weak, now come on!”

I got through three reps before more questions rushed through my mind.

“Do I smell?”

"Yeah” he said, slapping my shoulders as I struggled. “You smell like a little bitch, now push!”

I managed another.

“I’m weird, aren’t I? That’s what it is, I’m a creep”.

“Jesus Christ”.

Brandon grabbed the weight and dropped it onto the floor, and before I had a chance to even realise what was happening, he dragged me to my feet by my t-shirt and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes almost popped from my head, but as quick as it had happened, it was over, and I was left, frozen in place as he returned to his own weights and lifted them up.

“If you were any of those things” he said, “I wouldn’t have kissed you, would I? Now stop being a giant pussy and lift some fucking weights, man”.

I remained in place as my mind tried to make sense of what had just happened. My best friend in the world had just kissed me. My male best friend. I could still taste the mint from his chewing gum on my lips, and although I should have been disgusted, I wasn’t.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Brandon barked at a middle aged biker guy who had witnessed the entire thing. He shook his head in disgust, but as soon as Brandon dropped the weight and stepped toward him, the man hurried out of the gym.

“What?” He said to me, as I continued to gawp. “You’re not so insecure that you can’t accept a stupid kiss, right?”

“Right” I nodded, gulping hard.

“Right” he replied and loaded more weights before lifting once more.

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out. New parts of current stories on LPSG are released on a less regular basis, but are/will be completed in full.

All characters are 18+

Her hand bounced up and down at a speed that was a mix between frictional agony and downright burning pain. I watched my own manhood as she insisted on terrorising it as though she was hammering a nail into a chunk of hardwood. The longer it continued, the more uncomfortable it became until eventually I had no choice but to tap out.

“H… How about a blowjob?” I asked, not because I actually wanted one, but because the alternative threatened to skin my cock raw.

Cara glared at me like I’d offended her ancestors. “I’m not sucking that” she said, visibly disgusted. “I don’t suck dick, sorry”.

I rolled my eyes. We’d been dating for almost a year and yet, she insisted on acting like I was paying her for her services.

“Fine” I said, and got to my feet before pulling my underwear and shorts up.

“What are you doing?” She barked.

“Going home”.

“You’re not staying?”

“No, I uh… I need to study”.

“Study, Jake? Seriously?”

“Seriously”.

As I searched for my t-shirt, Cara scoffed and fixed her hair. Despite the fact that we got on quite well, the last few weeks were becoming unbearable. It wasn’t just the sex, either. She was demanding. Like, really demanding. It felt like dating her had become a full time job, and honestly, I was spent.

“Fine!” She snapped, getting up from the sofa in her bedroom and holding her hand on the door.

She bit down on her lip as she eyed me. I certainly couldn’t deny that she was extremely pretty, and as she stood there in a long, white t-shirt and nothing else, my fickle pride began to dwindle.

“See?” She grinned, stroking my half hard cock through my shorts. “I knew you couldn’t resist this”.

She was right, of course. What guy wouldn’t cave in that situation? I watched as she slipped her hand inside and squeezed my cock again. Seconds later, for the first time ever, she dropped to her knees and slid my shorts down.

“For real?” I asked, hopefully.

She didn’t answer me. Instead, as she jerked my meat, my girlfriend slowly leaned forward and closed her mouth around my cock head. Just as the warm, pleasant feeling shot through my rod, she jerked her head back and spat onto the floor.

“I can’t” she gagged, getting up and wiping her mouth with the back of her arm. “I’m sorry, Jake, but I can’t put that in my mouth”.

“What’s wrong with it?!” I snapped, examining my dick as she freaked out.

“Nothing” she said, “but I’m sorry, nobody should be putting dick in their mouth, it’s fucking disgusting!”.

I was done with her shit for the night. There were only so many times that I could hear how gross my dick was, especially considering there was nothing actually wrong with it. I pulled my shorts up for the last time and dragged the door open.

“Grow up, Cara” I spat, leaving her apartment and heading home.

“I just don’t get it” I sighed, as Brandon handed me a beer. “It’s not like it’s not clean”.

He dropped onto a large beanbag that he’d had since we were kids and gulped from his own beer. “Some people just don’t like sucking dick” he shrugged.

“It’s not just that” I replied, “it’s almost like she’s disgusted by it. Plus, she’s giving me third degree fucking burns every time she jerks me off!”

Brandon laughed. He had one of those infectious laughs, so despite the fact that I was genuinely pissed off, I couldn’t help but join him.

“Sometimes I wish I was like you” I eventually said, taking another drink.

“Oh yeah” he nodded, stretching his athletic body until his t-shirt rode up his smooth, shredded torso, “being bisexual is a walk in the park. No discrimination, no slurs, it’s real easy”.

“I didn’t mean it like that” I said, grimacing at my own stupidity. We’d been best friends since kindergarten, and I’d witnessed, first hand, some of the shit that he’d had to deal with growing up. “It’s just that girls are so fucking complicated”.

“Have you ever tried dating a gay guy?” He grinned, “you have no fucking idea, bro”.

“Maybe you’re right” I groaned, rubbing my face. “Maybe I should just be single”.

“Aw” he teased, “is poor little Jakey playing the victim?”

“Shut it” I growled, as he kicked me playfully with his bare foot.

“What’s wrong?” He grinned, “am I annoying you?”

“You’re beginning to, yeah”.

“Want a hug?” He beamed.

“Want a slap?” I replied, shoving his foot away, until he kicked me again, and I rushed over to him and pinned his arms to the beanbag.

“Stop hitting yourself” I laughed, using his own hand to slap his face.

“You’re a child” he chuckled, and easily overpowered me before doing the same back. “Stop hitting yourself” he said, and no matter how much I struggled, Brandon was endlessly stronger than me.

“Alright!” I spat, “you win, now get the fuck off me”.

“Say please” he smirked.

“Dude, get off me or I’ll beat the fuck outta’ you”.

“Say please” he repeated, a devious grin on his face.

“Please! You fucking asshole”.

As soon as he released me, I flipped him onto his back on the floor and straddled his chest. Our faces were now inches apart, and I could smell the fresh, sweet scent of sweat from him. For a moment, the two of us simply lay there, breathing each other in.

“Are you good?” He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

“Yeah” I nodded after a few seconds, feeling his chest rise and fall slowly against mine. “Yeah, I’m good”.

“Right” he smiled, “so uh… How about getting your ass off me?”

“Yeah” I nodded again, “yeah, sure”.

I don’t know what had happened, but I sat back down on the sofa as he returned to the bean bag, and my whole body felt different.

“Wanna watch a movie or something?” He asked, seemingly unbothered by what had just happened.

“Huh? I mean… Yeah, whatever” I replied, and so we sat back and watched a movie, and two days later, I still had no idea what the movie was about.

To the rest of the world, Brandon Casey was the meanest motherfucker on the planet. He’d grown up with three older brothers, so to say the guy was tough, was the understatement of the century.

I was lucky in a sense. Having a best friend like Brandon meant that I had sailed through my childhood without a single bully ever looking in my direction, and now that we were both nineteen, the days of school yard bullies even trying to harass us, were long gone.

Sure, Brandon had suffered his fair share of abuse given how completely un-fucked he was about his own sexuality, and on more than one occasion, I had to physically stop him from beating the absolute shit out of certain guys for making fun of him, but overall, he kept his cool, and not a single person could deny that Brandon Casey was nothing if not cool.

He stood way over six foot, and had sculpted a body that anybody, including me, would be jealous of. He wasn’t a show off or a brag, but I knew he was proud of his physique, simply by the way he showed it off, and why wouldn’t he be? He’d worked hard for it, and continued to work hard for it.

Aside from that, he was undeniably handsome. He reminded me of a movie star, with his stellar good looks, sharp features, and groomed style, plus, he had the nonchalant attitude to pull it all off, too.

Truth be told, had I been born a chick, even I wouldn’t have been able to resist him, but that wasn’t something I was ever going to even let myself think about. I was straight, and that was that.

“You gonna lift them or look at them?” He asked me on Monday afternoon during one of our weekly workout sessions.

I’d been staring at the floor for almost five minutes, because my mind had been plagued by Cara and our current situation for days. He dropped the stupidly heavy barbell and used the bottom of his damp tank top to wipe sweat from his brow.

“You’re not still thinking about her, are you?” He asked, walking over to me, “dude, it’s just a fucking blowjob, what’s the big deal?”

“Nothing” I lied, because it wasn’t just a blowjob. It was everything. It was the fact that my own girlfriend had some weird phobia of my dick. It was the fact that she’d told me so many times that my cock was disgusting, to the point that I’d spent hours one evening looking at pictures of dude’s dicks and comparing them with my own, only to realise that there was nothing even remotely wrong with my one. It was the fact that I wasn’t even sure if I liked the girl anymore.

“Come on” he said, and shoved me backwards on the bench until I was looking up at the ceiling of the gym. “Ready?” He asked, straddling me from above and holding the bar over me.

“I’m not ugly, right?” I asked, wrapping my hands around the barbell, “I mean, I’m not the ugliest guy you know?”

“Do I look like Doctor Phil to you?” He asked, as I struggled to push. “No, dipshit” he added, helping me, “you’re not ugly, but you’re certainly fucking weak, now come on!”

I got through three reps before more questions rushed through my mind.

“Do I smell?”

"Yeah” he said, slapping my shoulders as I struggled. “You smell like a little bitch, now push!”

I managed another.

“I’m weird, aren’t I? That’s what it is, I’m a creep”.

“Jesus Christ”.

Brandon grabbed the weight and dropped it onto the floor, and before I had a chance to even realise what was happening, he dragged me to my feet by my t-shirt and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes almost popped from my head, but as quick as it had happened, it was over, and I was left, frozen in place as he returned to his own weights and lifted them up.

“If you were any of those things” he said, “I wouldn’t have kissed you, would I? Now stop being a giant pussy and lift some fucking weights, man”.

I remained in place as my mind tried to make sense of what had just happened. My best friend in the world had just kissed me. My male best friend. I could still taste the mint from his chewing gum on my lips, and although I should have been disgusted, I wasn’t.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Brandon barked at a middle aged biker guy who had witnessed the entire thing. He shook his head in disgust, but as soon as Brandon dropped the weight and stepped toward him, the man hurried out of the gym.

“What?” He said to me, as I continued to gawp. “You’re not so insecure that you can’t accept a stupid kiss, right?”

“Right” I nodded, gulping hard.

“Right” he replied and loaded more weights before lifting once more.

Are you enjoying this story? Find all the rest of it, plus hundreds more over on Patreon! I'm a full time erotic author, so if you want the hottest, dirtiest stories posted six days a week, then check it out. New parts of current stories on LPSG are released on a less regular basis, but are/will be completed in full.
loved it. i'm also writing a story hope you could give it a feedback
The Mountain and The City: A kinky Journey...

Reactions: Pinion7