WrittenMuseum

Sexy Member
Media
IMG_3498.jpeg

The first rays of sunlight slipped through the blinds, casting soft, golden stripes across Ethan’s bare back as he slowly stirred from sleep. His college dorm room was quiet, save for the rhythmic hum of a distant fan. His body felt heavy with that familiar morning warmth, his mind still drifting between sleep and wakefulness. As his muscles stretched and tensed beneath the sheets, something else stirred—a pulse of heat between his legs, pressing insistently against the soft mattress below.

Ethan blinked, his breath slow, as the pressure in his groin became impossible to ignore. His morning erection throbbed, trapped beneath his hips. The familiar ache sent a rush of need through him, and his body reacted on instinct. A soft groan escaped his lips as his hips gave a small, tentative thrust forward, the head of his cock pressing firmly into the smooth sheets.

The sensation made his cock twitch, his body now fully awake and humming with a deep, primal urge. The warmth of the bed against his skin only heightened the feeling, making him more aware of the hard length trapped between his stomach and the mattress. He shifted slightly, trying to adjust the pressure, but the friction of the fabric against his sensitive cock only made things worse—or better, depending on how he looked at it.

His cock pulsed with need, the weight of his arousal heavy between his legs. He felt a familiar stirring deep inside, the kind of throbbing need that only grew with each passing second. His morning horniness had him trapped in that sweet spot between pleasure and frustration, and the longer he lay there, the stronger the urge became.

Unable to ignore the heat pooling in his groin any longer, Ethan gave in. A slow, deliberate thrust followed, his cock dragging against the bed as he moved. The pleasure was instant, a low pulse of satisfaction that shot through his body. His hips began to move again, this time with purpose—his morning desire taking control. He started humping the bed, his movements slow and fluid at first, just enough to feel the delicious friction between the sheets and his aching cock.

A soft groan escaped his lips as his hips rocked forward again, the sensation sending a wave of heat through his veins. It was a rhythm he knew all too well, but this morning felt different. The need was sharper, more urgent, as if his body was craving something more than the usual release. The pressure of his cock against the sheets was intoxicating, making him grind his hips harder into the bed.

His cock slid along the mattress with each slow thrust, the sensation sending sparks of pleasure up his spine. Ethan’s movements were unhurried, enjoying the way the soft bed cradled him, how it teased him with every subtle shift of his hips. The feeling of his cock pressing and grinding into the sheets was enough to make him bite his lip, his body humming with the quiet thrill of the moment.

As the heat built inside him, his movements became more deliberate. He pushed his hips down harder, his cock rubbing firmly against the bed as he began to hump with slow, steady thrusts. His muscles tightened, his abs flexing with each movement, the sheets catching him just right, teasing his most sensitive spots. He buried his face in the pillow, his breathing becoming heavier, more ragged, as the friction grew.

There was something incredibly erotic about the way his body moved in the early morning quiet—his hips rolling fluidly, the weight of his body pressing down on his cock, grinding against the bed with growing urgency. His bare skin slid over the sheets, dampening with the heat of his exertion as his pace increased. Each thrust sent a fresh wave of pleasure coursing through him, his cock sliding effortlessly along the soft fabric, the sensation intensifying as his hips bucked harder.

Ethan’s eyes fluttered shut, lost in the rhythm he’d found, the heat of his morning desire now fully consuming him. His thighs tensed as he pushed harder, his cock pulsing against the bed, the friction almost unbearable in its intensity. His movements were fluid, his body rocking in perfect rhythm, driving him closer to the edge. He groaned into the pillow, the bed creaking slightly beneath him as his thrusts grew more desperate, more urgent.

His hips lifted slightly, then drove down with force, his cock grinding into the bed with an almost primal need. His abs clenched, his thighs flexing as he began to thrust faster, each movement rougher than the last. The heat between his legs was almost unbearable now, his cock throbbing with every push, every grind against the slick sheets.

The morning air was thick with tension, the sound of his body moving against the bed the only thing that filled the room. His movements had become frantic, his hips jerking erratically as the need overwhelmed him, the pressure in his cock building with every desperate thrust.

Ethan’s body trembled as he pushed himself to the limit, his mind swimming in the pleasure that coursed through him. His hips bucked wildly, grinding his cock into the bed over and over, chasing the release that was now so close he could taste it. His entire body was alive with sensation, every nerve ending on fire as he humped the bed with raw, uninhibited desire.

—-—————

Love this type of erotica and want to support my work?
You can find my full collection on Amazon and enjoy more stories like this. Visit my Amazon KDP ; Written Museum or simply scan the QR code provided to access my books directly.

My novel that already published on KDP
- OMG F*cking life journey vol.1 (long seires, 100+ pages) full book on my KDP!
- The New Collection : Brandon’s Shame full book (100+pages) on my KDP too! (E-Book)
These 2, i already posted sample (first few parts on my lpsg. You can try to read sample first!)! Hope you all enjoy!

Don’t know how you do it. Each story blooms with your compositional excellence. The descriptive skills seem to flow so easily from you. It’s like a film narration that paints an erotic panel in my mind. This is just so good. Congratulations on another one.

Reactions: WrittenMuseum
Don’t know how you do it. Each story blooms with your compositional excellence. The descriptive skills seem to flow so easily from you. It’s like a film narration that paints an erotic panel in my mind. This is just so good. Congratulations on another one.
Thank you!!!