Mortal Kombat Hot Characters

Hey there,

Any favorites for the sexy fighters of Mortal Kombat?
(credit goes to each of their awesome creators, for fulfilling our fantasies)

View attachment 16134501 View attachment 16134521 View attachment 16134671 View attachment 16134681

Love the idea of a lineup showing the endowment of characters like this.. what about the others? Lui and Stryker and the rest?

how do you think they all rank up? Obviously they aren’t all hung.... who’s average and who’s small?

Reactions: slenderguy
Love the idea of a lineup showing the endowment of characters like this.. what about the others? Lui and Stryker and the rest?

how do you think they all rank up? Obviously they aren’t all hung.... who’s average and who’s small?
I would say that the huge ones would be Goro or Shao Khan for some reason. Indeed, a lineup would be quite interesting for all of them

Reactions: Alexguz82
Also, I’m not very familiar with the Next Generation characters, who are the sons of the original combatants.... but would be interesting to rank and compare them all. Like a bell curve. For every hung character, there has to be a corresponding below average character.....

be interesting to see what people come up with.

Obviously, the “super” Kombatants must be super hung. So Khan and all the half dragons for sure. Probably Rayden too, since he’s a god.

after than, It would be hard to imagine Jax as anything but hung... for me, knowing where Johnny, Stryker, Lui, and the GQ next gen characters rank up is the unknown.

Well, aside from the regular sons (Kenshi father of Takeda, Kung Lao father of Kung Jin, etc) there isn't much changed. Only in this new installment there are characters that are simultaneously present with themselves (Johhny Cage, Cano).
Also curious what comes across!

http://anti-heroes.net/blogpics2011/X-MenHeightChart.jpg

here’s an example from the X-men universe.

the sizes are too exaggerated for me. Once I photoshopped this to basically reduce it by half to have more real-life proportions.

but in terms of comparing—who’s bigger and who’s smaller—it is awesome.

http://anti-heroes.net/blogpics2011/X-MenHeightChart.jpg

here’s an example from the X-men universe.

the sizes are too exaggerated for me. Once I photoshopped this to basically reduce it by half to have more real-life proportions.

but in terms of comparing—who’s bigger and who’s smaller—it is awesome.
Yeah, I think they are exagerated for sexualizing the characters, but looks quite a nice lineup. And that Colossus dick, my oh my!