Most Perfect Male Ever?

But also, at 33 (which is still so young) he just isn't as handsome anymore. In his prime yes, but not aging so beautifully. A Matt Bomer in his 30's blows Chico out of the water. Looking at Chico's insta stories today, he just looks handsomely tired lol

But also, at 33 (which is still so young) just isn't as handsome anymore. In his prime yes, but not aging so beautifully. A Matt Bomer in his 30's blows Chico out of the water. Looking at Chico's insta stories today, he just looks handsomely tired lol
He's still handsome but the younger bersion is obviously wag better. It just sucks he didn't maximize his fame and exposure, he could've been some showbiz or Hollywood heartthrob and turn into a matinee idol. Modeling isn't enough...

Chico is handsome and hot for a lot/majority of people in the world. Be mad about it.

While there are guys who are just as hot or handsome if not more... Chico is def way up there in the rankings of the sexiest and most good-looking guys.
Nobody's mad about anything. :joy: I said what I said...a month and a half ago. Go cry in the car.

Reactions: transient1
If he's not attractive to you, then you might reconsider the "straight" part of being a woman. Either your standards are impossibly, unrealistically high, or you are just not into men at all. You are literally the first straight female that says that he's not attractive. Even straight women that say that he's not their type because they like burlier/more macho men, still give him a 9/10.
I’m a straight female and I don’t find him sexually attractive . He has boyish looks and I like masculine strong looking men. You gotta accept people have different taste and preferences.

I’m a straight female and I don’t find him sexually attractive . He has boyish looks and I like masculine strong looking men. You gotta accept people have different taste and preferences.
Exactly. That's what i though. No perfect male or woman, just many options with near infinite choices.

How about calling Chico the "Cutest"?!
I find William cuter. Actually there are many guys who I find cuter than Chico. While there's a studied pattern among people who're deemed conventionally attractive, I don't think there's any guy who's "OBJECTIVELY" on top by any means. Beauty is both objective AND subjective.

Reactions: BuckyD and Blueman2
No. He has a negative canthal tilt. His philtrum-to-nose ratio is unideal. His face is too short(vertically too short for the horizontal angle mwasured from ear to ear), he has upper eyelid exposure, and his ears are disporportionally sized for his face(too small).
GIRL....
stop-it-get-some-help-just-stop.gif

Wouldn't say no to Chico but a lot, a lot of twinks look like him in the face. He's not SO beautiful that he escapes his 'type' not everyone's into. Like, say prime Brad Pitt may be much shorter but I still feel like he embodied many more 'types' in one man.

• Love
Reactions: BuckyD
Wouldn't say no to Chico but a lot, a lot of twinks look like him in the face. He's not SO beautiful that he escapes his 'type' not everyone's into. Like, say prime Brad Pitt may be much shorter but I still feel like he embodied many more 'types' in one man.
I would fuck with Chico in a heartbeat (flip fuck with him actually) but my dick would be so rock hard for any of these guys. If a guy gets other guy's dicks hard thats the most objective proof there is that he is hot!

Anyway, for me I think it's this Swiss personal trainer Dylan Moret. He's got a Superman physique but he's smooth and not inked. Also 6'1" which I've read somewhere is the ideal height. I guess one could pick on his unusual hairline but hey, it'll never look receded as long as he lives :p.

ezgif-1-386a28c1a0.gif

ezgif-1-51c01cb9b4.gif

But his smile is also heart-melting for me. Like, he looks like a Chad but also like he has a hint of introversion which I find interesting lol.

ezgif-2-a889c3c010.gif

ezgif-2-fcece04284.gif

Anyway, for me I think it's this Swiss personal trainer Dylan Moret. He's got a Superman physique but he's smooth and not inked. Also 6'1" which I've read somewhere is the ideal height. I guess one could pick on his unusual hairline but hey, it'll never look receded as long as he lives :p.

View attachment 137836401

View attachment 137837501

But his smile is also heart-melting for me. Like, he looks like a Chad but also like he has a hint of introversion which I find interesting lol.

View attachment 137836641
View attachment 137836691
Yeah he's hot but is he sexy? I need to see his ass/his dancing to know

I think just in faces (wouldn't say he's my usual type) a young Jesse Metcalfe was up there. There were times on like mid-00s TV he was so pretty it hurts lol. Unfortunately I think he ruined his body even during prime with what looks like pec implants. He had this huge chest with the rest of him not nearly as trained looking to match it.

That pretty face and tanned glowing skin though.

1721094135606.png

I find William cuter. Actually there are many guys who I find cuter than Chico. While there's a studied pattern among people who're deemed conventionally attractive, I don't think there's any guy who's "OBJECTIVELY" on top by any means. Beauty is both objective AND subjective.
William who?