Most unexpected sexual encounter

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another happened when I looked at a piece of furniture being sold by a college couple. He was black, she was white and both were student athletes. She took a shine to me immediately, her eyes flashing on the bulge in my jeans several times. When I went back to look at it a second time several days later she invited me into the bedroom and took off her clothes. We did it all over her bed.

I bought the piece. She saw it again in my bedroom. It was the last semester of her senior year which is why they were selling stuff. She stopped in for a fuck a handful of times before the end of the term, often in the middle of the day when she had a break between classes.

StL_Poly_Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to work at a local pizza place in college. One night I had to close the store, around 11ish, and a bunch of my friends were going to an acquaintances birthday party but said I should stop by. Seeing as it was late and I wouldn't have time to shower before going over, I didn't know if I was going to go but after some prodding from my friends decided to stop by.

I get to this party wearing my work clothes and smelling entirely like someone who just worked 8+ hours in a pizza place. I'm there for only a few minutes when this gorgeous girl with huge tits walks over to me. I'd noticed the second I walked in, but given the circumstances didn't think for a second that she might be interested. We're chatting in the same group of people and one of my friends introduces us. She looks me up and down and says "Is that an authentic Imo's shirt?" in this coy voice. Again, knowing that 8 hours of pizza sweat is gross, I never thought for a second that she was interested...turns out she was.

The party moved out to the apartment complex pool and everyone is swimming in their clothes. After a bit we're all sitting poolside and drinking. I have no idea why (this was 20 years ago) but the birthday girl and my huge boobed crush start talking about the size of their tits. Now I'm horny, but not putting on any moves whatsoever. Suddenly she stands up, grabs my hand, and says "come change with me". Being completely blindsided by this sudden change of events, I have absolutely no idea where this is going. I'm also a bit daft when it comes to women hitting on me.

We go in to the birthday girls room, and Boobs McGee takes her top off, turns to me and shoves her tongue down my throat. Being a fan of huge tits, I'm immediately hard as a rock. These were easily the biggest tits I'd physically touched at that time, and probably still top 3-4. Her skin was dark and glistening from the pool water and she smelled like chlorine. I smelled like chlorine and pizza.

We only had 5-10 minutes together before one of my drunk ass friends started pounding on the door, demanding a ride home because he had soccer practice in the morning. It's hard to fuck when you've got someone yelling at you through the door non-stop, so we called it at that point. I managed to get back to the party later, but at that point booze had taken its toll and everyone was crashing out. I spend the night sleeping next to her on a pull out couch, my hand cupping one of her gigantic, heavy tits.

And like the moron I am...in the morning I forgot to get her number before I left...

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few, one that stands out was when I was at a school during a period when they were closed for the summer break. I was there assessing the schools power distribution system in preparation for new classrooms they were having built, there was nobody on site apart from one of the administration staff who'd come to open up so I could carry out my inspection. We said hi and she said she would be in her office doing some paperwork and would put the kettle on when I was ready for a drink, she was full of smiles and fun. She was a woman I'd say about 10 or 15 years my senior, reasonably attractive with dark hair, a plump shapely figure with particularly large hips and a very large butt. While we were chatting I noticed her distracted occasionally her eyes flicking down to my bulge, I said I'd come give her a shout when I was ready for a coffee, took the keys for the plant room and went about my business. When I was done I returned to her office and she went off to make us some drinks, when she returned she perched herself on the edge of her desk, I couldn't help but look at the way her mature flabby butt just spread out around her with her skirt appearing to be strained trying to contain all that ass, just as while we drank coffee I could see her eyes constantly gazing down at my crotch while she spoke. The distraction of the sexual tension between us became immense, our conversation became broken through distraction as our gazes became longer. I could easily sense the change in her breathing and my adrenaline was already pumping, she stood up from the desk top stepping in close to me looking up into my eyes, at that moment I leaned in and we began kissing. From that kiss it quickly escalated into a frenzy of lust fuelled kissing, foreplay and fucking, real hot passionate lustful nasty sex. She struggled with my size but in no way did it put her off, she was starving for cock, it was a fantastic session and completely unexpected, absolutely awesome.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
Gas station eye contact ... true story from about 6 years ago. I was getting gas at a station not too far from my place. After putting the nozzle in my car, I notice a young guy totally checking me out at another pump. I smile, of course. He was no doubt attractive. He smiles and does not look away. He filled his tank before I did and then walks over. BOLD! Which I appreciate. He was just shy of 6-0 tall, white but with olive tone, dark hair, lean body. Had on sexy jeans and a black t-shirt. His eyes check me out, but not in a perverted way. It was classy and sexy at the same time. I was just out for some errands and only had not short jean cut-offs and a white halter top, no bra. Nips were visible. There was immediate magnetism, and to be honest, it had been quite a while since I'd done anything w a guy. We did some small talk. It became obvious we were both open to more. He asked for my number, and I have it to him. Literally an hour later, which I had spent wondering if I should have been more assertive, he calls me. "You wanna hang out." I can't believe I did it, but gave him address. He was over in 15 minutes, and I had his cock in my mouth within five minutes of him being in the door. He was not crazy long but had impressive girth that challenged my mouth. He was a good fuck, great energy, and I found out he was 21. Yikes! We met a few times after that for sex before going our separate ways. So, when you get gas, look around and see :)[/QUOT

I love that story! I have had about five "thunderbolts" hit me and second was in Chicago.

The lady was maybe 40, gorgeous, looked like unapproachable, and dressed like she owned the world.
I was 22, waiting for freight elevator. Our eyes locked---my heart about stopped.

She followed me into elevator, said 'are you clean?

I nodded, speechless.

She said her last phrase "give me your coat"

The elevator got about halfway up, she folded my coat, shoved me against wall, knelt on the coat,

She pulled pants to my ankles and took just the knob of my instantly hard cock.

It was like a really tight clamp with her tongue circling, I was throbbing, then she grabbed my butt and pumped me in---like super suction and she was gonna swallow me totally.

I came like forever and she kept trying to get more of me.

Then she stood up, took key outa elevator--I had not seen her stop us---picked up her coat, looked me very deliberately in the eye while wiping her mouth and some come on it, winked--and exited that elevator and my life

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last month I was in San Jose for a week on business. Decided to get on Tinder. Took me a couple days but found a hot betty serious about meeting up and just getting down (too many people on Tinder looking for dates now, right?).

She met me at my hotel bar. Smoking hot. Probably 5 - 8 years my senior but everything was holding up real nice.. including some perfectly upgraded tits.

We went up to my room. She immediately goes for my pants. I pull off my shirt. She pulls down my boxer briefs and my swollen cock flops out. She gasps. She says, "Yes. Yes. Yes. My husband will love this." I'm all, "You're married?"

She says, "Yes, but he knows I'm here." I'm like, "Really?" "Yes. He loves seeing me enjoy a nice, young, big cock."

I'm speechless.

"He'd love to see your cock. Can I show him?" She pulls out her phone. "Siri, Facetime with Greg."

He answers without saying anything.

She says, "Honey, look what I found." And she proceeds to measure my cock for him against her face.

"God, that's perfect," he says. "Suck that monster for me baby."

I still can't believe what's going on, but I don't stop it. She holds the camera out selfie style and starts to suck me off for her husband.

I hear him say, "Ask him to hold the camera."

Without hesitating, I take the phone from her hands. She pulls off her dress, takes off her bra and then really starts chugging my cock hard.

At this point, while I am holding the camera for Greg POV style so he can watch her suck me off, I'm watching Greg. It was slightly disturbing at first, but then he just keep commenting on what awesome abs I have. What a beautiful cock I have. He kept saying "You like how my wife sucks your big cock?" It frankly became a real turn on.

We proceeded to fuck for two hours while passing the phone back and forth so Greg could watch us from different positions, and at times, tell us what to do to each other.

It was seriously one of the hottest nights, and I've had a few.

It never occurred to me that Facetime cuckolding was thing, but now, I'm kinda on the look out for more couples who are into that sorta thing.

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 58 and beginning to think I would never have another relationship, when I got a one-line message out of the blue on an underwear fetish site from a 33 year old guy. We exchanged a few messages but never seemed to meet, then he managed to get half a day off work and came round.

When I opened the front door my jaw dropped - he was gorgeous! A tall, slim, blond Swedish boy with a cute ass in tight jeans, and legs that went on for ever. We chatted but not for long, as in under 10 minutes we were naked in my bedroom, and I got to fuck that divine ass. It was the start of a great relationship, equal parts of love and lust.

isitme2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife Marie became friends with a young white couple met at a swingers club. Marie love talking to the wife but she absolutely hated being around the husband. He was skinny, very tall and an introvert. After a few weeks the young wife told Marie that they had a BBC fantasy. Marie volunteered me to fulfill their fantasy and surprisingly the young lady quickly agreed to it. We all planned to meet at a hotel that night. BUT Marie made it perfectly clear that she was not going to do anything with the young husband. She said she was going to sit in a corner and try to ignore everything. On the way to the hotel Marie bad mouthed the white guy. She was sure he was terrible in bed and that’s why the couple got into swinging. She urged me to fuck her friend real good and show the young man the proper way to fuck his wife. When we got to the hotel I put on a good show for the young guy. I fucked his wife in numerous positions. I was sure to give him a good view of my BBC going in and out his lily white wife.

Marie got very horny watching and listening to me fuck her friend. Marie said she knew the young guy would probably be terrible in bed but she had an itch that needed to be scratched. So she started flirting with the young guy. Marie got on all four with her back to the young guy. She swayed her ass back ad forth and asked the young guy if he think he could handle her. She told him “I bet you don’t know what to do with something like this”. When the young guy walked up behind Marie you couldn’t help notice his extra long cock. The young guy immediately started fucking Marie hard and deep. The surprise look on Marie face was priceless. Me and the young wife ended up watching her husband wear my wife out for the next half hour. The young guy made Marie tap out multiple times. What started out being a night we fulfilled the young couple BBC fantasy turned into something else. That young who’re guy taught Marie a lesson. An hour earlier Marie hated the young white guy and thought he was terrible in bed. Now he’s giving her so many orgasms she had to ask for mercy. Me and the young wife laughed at Marie being turned out by the young guy. Later on Marie told me his long dick was skinny but it was hitting a spot she didn’t know she had.

vbkfl99

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
home depot
that's a pretty damn short story....c'mon... details
i was there to get stuff for my lawn and there was a guy kinda walking with me. i went to the bathroom and we were in stalls next to each other. he started jerking off and asked me to stick my cock under the stall. after playing with it he came into the stall and asked me to fuck him raw. i came in his ass and we noticed the guy in another stall was jacking off while we were fucking. we could see his shadow. i kinda waited outside the bathroom to see who was jacking off and it was an employee

So I bought a house and was getting my things together. Decided to hire a pool guy who could help me maintain the pool and a gardener since my house and the surrounding was over 2700 sq ft. My pool guy I never saw but knew the job was being done as he preferred to come when I was at work, but my gardener Alfonso (changed his name) came on my day off which was Momdays. He was tough rough looking mexican kinda guy. Spoke minimal English but did a great job and was always grateful. One morning he complemented my physic and asked me how often I go to to the gym (in broken English). Him being married with kids didn't think any of it and I responded 5 times a week. Started noticing after that day, that anytime he saw me, he would hug me full on hug where his dick would touch my dick. His was soft so I thought it was just coincidental. On one occassion, I came downstairs and wanted to show him a patch of dead grass I needed him to take care of. He asked me to lead the way. However most of my downstairs are reflective windows so I caught him checking out my ass as I walked ahead of him. Still thought it was coincidental, so the the next time I would see him, it was time for some good gym shorts and tank top to show off my chest, butt and legs.
The next Monday came along, he rang the door bell, opened the door wearing my workout tank top and shorts as if I was about to head to the gym. He stopped in his track but quickly collected himself upon me opening the door. Greeted me with the full on hug, calling me Amigo and told me I looked good (in broken English and a deep tone). He then told me he needed to show me something wrong with the sprinkler timer by the garage. Since it needed a flashlight to see what he was showing me, I had to step closer. He stepped closer and he was pointed his flashlight to show me what he was talking about, he pulled me into him. He was burly, in his mid to late 30's, broad shoulders, big rough hands, wide body and a goatee and moustache that screamed man that loved his beer and women Hahahaha. As he pulled me closer showing me what was wrong, he ground his dick into mine e subtly. I asked him to show me again and I did the same thing to him. He proceeded to show me and then cupped my ass. I closed my eyes and then he whispered "I want fuck you Amigo". Without saying much, I took him by the hand and led him upstairs where we undressed, gave he pushed my head down. Gave him a blow job and he had to stop me before he came. Asked me if I had a condom, i quickly reached over to my nightstand and got out my lube and condom. He was 6.5 inches but not really thick so it was good since the last time I was with a guy was like 4 years past and last time I was fucked was 7 years past. I asked him how he wanted me, and he motioned to me to get on my back. He put on the condom, I lubed my ass and he went in. He kissed me as he lay ontop of me, cupped my ass and started pumping away. He started to bite on my neck as he fucked me sending me to heaven. He didn't last long as he kept saying "you tight Bro , you tight". Then he had one final thrust and convulsed ontop of me before kissing my neck and my lips, thanking me. He held onto the condom as he pulled out of me, then pulled it off him and showed me his spunk in it saying this could get me pregnant. We both laughed. He obviously wanted to let me know he still liked women. He asked me to jerk off which I did while he watched and got dressed. I got a wish cloth cleaned myself and put on gym clothes wherein he pulled me closed immediately, gave me a deep kiss, grabbed my ass in such a way my feet was off the ground(he was strong). Put me up against the wall and said, I fuck you again next week? I said of course. He gave me his number and asked me not to send him and sex messages but to say I needed my tree trimmed or grass treated. Yeah never expected my gardener to bang the shit out of me. Hahahaha

pillowtalk2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I bought a house and was getting my things together. Decided to hire a pool guy who could help me maintain the pool and a gardener since my house and the surrounding was over 2700 sq ft. My pool guy I never saw but knew the job was being done as he preferred to come when I was at work, but my gardener Alfonso (changed his name) came on my day off which was Momdays. He was tough rough looking mexican kinda guy. Spoke minimal English but did a great job and was always grateful. One morning he complemented my physic and asked me how often I go to to the gym (in broken English). Him being married with kids didn't think any of it and I responded 5 times a week. Started noticing after that day, that anytime he saw me, he would hug me full on hug where his dick would touch my dick. His was soft so I thought it was just coincidental. On one occassion, I came downstairs and wanted to show him a patch of dead grass I needed him to take care of. He asked me to lead the way. However most of my downstairs are reflective windows so I caught him checking out my ass as I walked ahead of him. Still thought it was coincidental, so the the next time I would see him, it was time for some good gym shorts and tank top to show off my chest, butt and legs.
The next Monday came along, he rang the door bell, opened the door wearing my workout tank top and shorts as if I was about to head to the gym. He stopped in his track but quickly collected himself upon me opening the door. Greeted me with the full on hug, calling me Amigo and told me I looked good (in broken English and a deep tone). He then told me he needed to show me something wrong with the sprinkler timer by the garage. Since it needed a flashlight to see what he was showing me, I had to step closer. He stepped closer and he was pointed his flashlight to show me what he was talking about, he pulled me into him. He was burly, in his mid to late 30's, broad shoulders, big rough hands, wide body and a goatee and moustache that screamed man that loved his beer and women Hahahaha. As he pulled me closer showing me what was wrong, he ground his dick into mine e subtly. I asked him to show me again and I did the same thing to him. He proceeded to show me and then cupped my ass. I closed my eyes and then he whispered "I want fuck you Amigo". Without saying much, I took him by the hand and led him upstairs where we undressed, gave he pushed my head down. Gave him a blow job and he had to stop me before he came. Asked me if I had a condom, i quickly reached over to my nightstand and got out my lube and condom. He was 6.5 inches but not really thick so it was good since the last time I was with a guy was like 4 years past and last time I was fucked was 7 years past. I asked him how he wanted me, and he motioned to me to get on my back. He put on the condom, I lubed my ass and he went in. He kissed me as he lay ontop of me, cupped my ass and started pumping away. He started to bite on my neck as he fucked me sending me to heaven. He didn't last long as he kept saying "you tight Bro , you tight". Then he had one final thrust and convulsed ontop of me before kissing my neck and my lips, thanking me. He held onto the condom as he pulled out of me, then pulled it off him and showed me his spunk in it saying this could get me pregnant. We both laughed. He obviously wanted to let me know he still liked women. He asked me to jerk off which I did while he watched and got dressed. I got a wish cloth cleaned myself and put on gym clothes wherein he pulled me closed immediately, gave me a deep kiss, grabbed my ass in such a way my feet was off the ground(he was strong). Put me up against the wall and said, I fuck you again next week? I said of course. He gave me his number and asked me not to send him and sex messages but to say I needed my tree trimmed or grass treated. Yeah never expected my gardener to bang the shit out of me. Hahahaha
is this still going on?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
went into a bar's bathroom early one night. it was small, poorly lit. had to pee something fierce. I opened my fly as I entered the stall only to have a female fondle my genitalia and start sucking my cock. I had to stop her I had to pee so bad. but after that, she resumed. my eyes had adjusted to the poor lighting, and I realized that I knew her. She was very drunk or whatever. slim, attractive gal with a "reputation". I don't think I was the only who partook of her offer(s) that evening. About 5 hours later, she was again blowing me.... in my car this time. then took her to her home, and fucked. fucked into the next day. and that was that. the next time I saw her she was with another guy.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I captured the dialog word for word and made sure I made record of this unexpected encounter aboard Amtrak Train 30.

--------------------------

“Mind if I snag the window seat?”
He pulled his legs in as I stepped across and tossed my backpack on the floor. I dug out my book, my snacks, and my bottle of water then settled in.
“Where you headed?” he asked.
“Toledo.”
He nodded. “Me too.”

We departed Union Station on time. The conductor made his announcements, scanned our tickets, and then it was lights out as the train headed east. I reached up, turned on my reading light and cracked open the book I started earlier in the week. My seat mate asked me to plug in his phone charger, then kicked back to watch a movie he’d downloaded.

There was a reason he chose the aisle seat. His height comprised mostly of long, thick legs demanded as much space as possible. Add to that broad shoulders and big arms. This man was a fortress. The navy blue v-neck sweater stretched across his pecs and the seams on his grey slacks appeared to be at the breaking point. Clean cut. Tight fade. Brown shoes. He looked like all the other start-up bros that circulate through the Merchandise Mart on any given day.

We didn’t get much further than 95th street when the train slowed to a crawl then stopped while freight traffic passed us on either side. At one point I saw the shadows of the crew as they walked outside along the train with their flashlights. This is not a good sign. Eventually we are moving again and begin picking up speed but after an hour and a half we’d not yet crossed into Indiana.

I excused myself so I could stretch my legs. First downstairs to use the washroom then to Club Car. While the large windows offer only a view of darkness at this hour because it is winter, a few folks were here talking on their phones. A young woman sketches in a notebook. Four Amish boys had staked out a table for themselves and a young Amish couple talked quietly as the motion of the train rocked their baby to sleep.

This eclectic mix of people always fascinates me. For well over a century these tracks have carried people east through the night and countless stories have traveled with them. Those who travel by train know this. It’s why the dining car is popular and why you can ask anyone anything and know you’ll get a good story. The Capital Limited isn’t the fastest way to get to Ohio but it is the most comfortable and convenient way to get there.

Back in my car, as I approach my seat the guy in the aisle seat folds himself together to let me in, then returns to his full extension and continues watching his movie. I reach down to take off my shoes, extend the foot rest, recline my seat and settle back in with my book. Though it’s dark outside I can’t help but gaze out the window. Only dots of lights pass by. A barn. A sole automobile on a distant road. An upstairs window in a farm house. I wonder who is behind those windows watching me pass by them.

When my eyes open I see we’ve just departed Elkhart. I’d dozed off for about an hour. It is now 11:00pm and we’re still two hours from Toledo. My seat mate had dozed off as well. His phone had fallen face down on his lap, his head had fallen to the side, and his knee was resting against mine. This big lug of a man was sacked out next to me and I imagined that this is how he looks when he’s in bed on a Saturday morning.

I reach up and turn out my light, adjust my posture, and turned to look out the window at the passing darkness. It’s the perfect time to sleep so I’ll close my eyes for a bit longer.

I hear my seat mate sit up, unplug his earphones, and put away his phone. A moment later he’s back to being fully reclined, feet up on the foot rest, and legs splayed wide. I feel his knee against mine again. Or is it mine against his? At this point it no longer matters. What does is that it’s late and we’re both getting some shut eye.

Now, however, it feels as if he’s pushing his knee against me. Maybe it’s just his position in the seat and the rocking of the train. I glance over to my left. His left hand is wedged in his pocket and his right hand is resting on his groin, immediately adjacent to his fly. This view - this image is both beautifully innocent and simultaneously erotic. Friday is slipping away the further east we go and the man next to me has now shed his work week and is slowly entering his natural state of being.

I want to sleep more but now I’m intrigued with the man next to me. I wonder who he’d been texting. I wondered about who was on his Instagram feed that he scrolled through. I imagined his girlfriend back home in Toledo who would be waiting for him at the station.

I glance over again and now his thumb is subtly rubbing against the lump that had formed in his pants. It didn’t appear intentional, but rather the involuntary movement associated with dreaming. I’d like to keep watching but there’s no way to continue without being obvious so I close my eyes and try to sleep.

The occasional lateral bumping of our knees is now replaced by a vertical motion. Slow. Elongated. Up. Down. This is not a result of the movement of the train. I open my eyes and look down. The motion stops. I adjust the way I’m sitting, close my eyes and it resumes and now his right arm has moved and is resting against my left thigh.

It’s decided. This man is playing with me and it’s time to play along. I push my left leg next to his. He can feel this.

The fingers of his right hand are now flexed and his knuckles strum against my leg . I move my left hand down and place it between the seats so that now I’m touching his. When my skin touches his my breathing changes. I inhale deeply and my chest heaves. My brow furrows when I exhale and I turn my head towards his and open my eyes. He’s been watching me and he smiles when our eyes meet.

His forearm crosses mine so that he can clasp my hand - then pulls it up on to his lap, pushes it into his crotch. Through his slacks I can feel his hard cock. He pushes from the inside and I feel it throb. Once. Twice.

He moves my hand back between the seat and reaches down to fetch his phone, opens the address book and gives it to me. I look over and he nods. I enter my number. He texts me.
“Did you feel how hard you made me?”
“Yes.”
“Where are you staying?”
“Downtown.”
“Alone?”
“Yes.”

The light emitting from our phones catches the attention of the man across the aisle and now he’s watching us. We make eye contact and he looks away. I have no idea how long he’s been watching.

My phone vibrates and the screen lights up again.
“Look over but don’t touch. Can you see I’m still hard?”
“I want to touch it.”
“Not now. Not here. How long are you in Toledo?”
“Monday morning train back,.”
I type.
“Good. That gives us plenty of time.”

It’s now just before one in the morning. The conductor comes through whispering, row by row, “Toledo. Ten minutes. Toledo, Ohio. Ten minutes,” then plucks the city marker above our seats.

I start to gather my things. My seat mate is first to exit. My coat is up above. When I step back into my row to put it on others pass me. Then down the steps, onto the platform and I join those from the other cars pressing into the station. I continue through the waiting room then out the opposite door. I want to see who’s there waiting for him but he’s vanished. It’s as if the night has pulled everyone into its own secret.

I climb into a taxi and head towards the hotel while making small talk with the driver. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. The preview on the screen contains one sentence.

“I move to Chicago in January.”

I captured the dialog word for word and made sure I made record of this unexpected encounter aboard Amtrak Train 30.

--------------------------

“Mind if I snag the window seat?”
He pulled his legs in as I stepped across and tossed my backpack on the floor. I dug out my book, my snacks, and my bottle of water then settled in.
“Where you headed?” he asked.
“Toledo.”
He nodded. “Me too.”

We departed Union Station on time. The conductor made his announcements, scanned our tickets, and then it was lights out as the train headed east. I reached up, turned on my reading light and cracked open the book I started earlier in the week. My seat mate asked me to plug in his phone charger, then kicked back to watch a movie he’d downloaded.

There was a reason he chose the aisle seat. His height comprised mostly of long, thick legs demanded as much space as possible. Add to that broad shoulders and big arms. This man was a fortress. The navy blue v-neck sweater stretched across his pecs and the seams on his grey slacks appeared to be at the breaking point. Clean cut. Tight fade. Brown shoes. He looked like all the other start-up bros that circulate through the Merchandise Mart on any given day.

We didn’t get much further than 95th street when the train slowed to a crawl then stopped while freight traffic passed us on either side. At one point I saw the shadows of the crew as they walked outside along the train with their flashlights. This is not a good sign. Eventually we are moving again and begin picking up speed but after an hour and a half we’d not yet crossed into Indiana.

I excused myself so I could stretch my legs. First downstairs to use the washroom then to Club Car. While the large windows offer only a view of darkness at this hour because it is winter, a few folks were here talking on their phones. A young woman sketches in a notebook. Four Amish boys had staked out a table for themselves and a young Amish couple talked quietly as the motion of the train rocked their baby to sleep.

This eclectic mix of people always fascinates me. For well over a century these tracks have carried people east through the night and countless stories have traveled with them. Those who travel by train know this. It’s why the dining car is popular and why you can ask anyone anything and know you’ll get a good story. The Capital Limited isn’t the fastest way to get to Ohio but it is the most comfortable and convenient way to get there.

Back in my car, as I approach my seat the guy in the aisle seat folds himself together to let me in, then returns to his full extension and continues watching his movie. I reach down to take off my shoes, extend the foot rest, recline my seat and settle back in with my book. Though it’s dark outside I can’t help but gaze out the window. Only dots of lights pass by. A barn. A sole automobile on a distant road. An upstairs window in a farm house. I wonder who is behind those windows watching me pass by them.

When my eyes open I see we’ve just departed Elkhart. I’d dozed off for about an hour. It is now 11:00pm and we’re still two hours from Toledo. My seat mate had dozed off as well. His phone had fallen face down on his lap, his head had fallen to the side, and his knee was resting against mine. This big lug of a man was sacked out next to me and I imagined that this is how he looks when he’s in bed on a Saturday morning.

I reach up and turn out my light, adjust my posture, and turned to look out the window at the passing darkness. It’s the perfect time to sleep so I’ll close my eyes for a bit longer.

I hear my seat mate sit up, unplug his earphones, and put away his phone. A moment later he’s back to being fully reclined, feet up on the foot rest, and legs splayed wide. I feel his knee against mine again. Or is it mine against his? At this point it no longer matters. What does is that it’s late and we’re both getting some shut eye.

Now, however, it feels as if he’s pushing his knee against me. Maybe it’s just his position in the seat and the rocking of the train. I glance over to my left. His left hand is wedged in his pocket and his right hand is resting on his groin, immediately adjacent to his fly. This view - this image is both beautifully innocent and simultaneously erotic. Friday is slipping away the further east we go and the man next to me has now shed his work week and is slowly entering his natural state of being.

I want to sleep more but now I’m intrigued with the man next to me. I wonder who he’d been texting. I wondered about who was on his Instagram feed that he scrolled through. I imagined his girlfriend back home in Toledo who would be waiting for him at the station.

I glance over again and now his thumb is subtly rubbing against the lump that had formed in his pants. It didn’t appear intentional, but rather the involuntary movement associated with dreaming. I’d like to keep watching but there’s no way to continue without being obvious so I close my eyes and try to sleep.

The occasional lateral bumping of our knees is now replaced by a vertical motion. Slow. Elongated. Up. Down. This is not a result of the movement of the train. I open my eyes and look down. The motion stops. I adjust the way I’m sitting, close my eyes and it resumes and now his right arm has moved and is resting against my left thigh.

It’s decided. This man is playing with me and it’s time to play along. I push my left leg next to his. He can feel this.

The fingers of his right hand are now flexed and his knuckles strum against my leg . I move my left hand down and place it between the seats so that now I’m touching his. When my skin touches his my breathing changes. I inhale deeply and my chest heaves. My brow furrows when I exhale and I turn my head towards his and open my eyes. He’s been watching me and he smiles when our eyes meet.

His forearm crosses mine so that he can clasp my hand - then pulls it up on to his lap, pushes it into his crotch. Through his slacks I can feel his hard cock. He pushes from the inside and I feel it throb. Once. Twice.

He moves my hand back between the seat and reaches down to fetch his phone, opens the address book and gives it to me. I look over and he nods. I enter my number. He texts me.
“Did you feel how hard you made me?”
“Yes.”
“Where are you staying?”
“Downtown.”
“Alone?”
“Yes.”

The light emitting from our phones catches the attention of the man across the aisle and now he’s watching us. We make eye contact and he looks away. I have no idea how long he’s been watching.

My phone vibrates and the screen lights up again.
“Look over but don’t touch. Can you see I’m still hard?”
“I want to touch it.”
“Not now. Not here. How long are you in Toledo?”
“Monday morning train back,.”
I type.
“Good. That gives us plenty of time.”

It’s now just before one in the morning. The conductor comes through whispering, row by row, “Toledo. Ten minutes. Toledo, Ohio. Ten minutes,” then plucks the city marker above our seats.

I start to gather my things. My seat mate is first to exit. My coat is up above. When I step back into my row to put it on others pass me. Then down the steps, onto the platform and I join those from the other cars pressing into the station. I continue through the waiting room then out the opposite door. I want to see who’s there waiting for him but he’s vanished. It’s as if the night has pulled everyone into its own secret.

I climb into a taxi and head towards the hotel while making small talk with the driver. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. The preview on the screen contains one sentence.

“I move to Chicago in January.”
Gosh I love those bus and train ride touches Hahahaha

o_wells

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My son's class parents hosted a fundraiser for a charity, all dressed up and dinner and drinking and dancing (just the parents no kids), a good time was had by all.

After the event we were walking with another set of parents and the light snow was getting heavier and the wind picked up. The other dad asked where we were parked and as they were closer offered to drive us the extra block to our car. As we live a good hour outside the city I thought about getting a room at the hotel we were passing. They came in and waited to see if we got a room before going along. My wife chatted with them in the lobby as I went to the desk. I got the only room available and returned to our little group and said all they had was a 2 bedroom suite, why don't you come up instead of driving in this? His wife said you have been drinking dear and the roads are not getting better.

When the elevator jolted I think we all felt a little more buzzed then we realized as we all bumped into each other grabbing anything to steady ourselves and pulling each other further off balance...and had a good laugh. This couple was a good 15 years older then us. We got into the suite and I half collapsed into the couch, his petite wife gently sitting beside me as he swept through the room to the floor to ceiling windows commenting on how lavish the room was. He called to my wife who was still standing near the door, then walked over to her saying she had to see this view. He walked her across the room, up the three steps to the area in front of the windows that had a love seat and 2 chairs, and right up to the window. He stood behind her and leaned over her shoulder and softly said isn't the harbor beautiful in the snow? My wife purred, his breath must have been warm on THAT spot behind her ear...he put his hand on her hip...his wife put her hand on my knee and said your wife is truly beautiful...I know I had a conversation with his wife about mine but I can't recall anything I said...I just watched as his hand slid up her side, then slowly lowered the zipper from under her arm on her strapless dress. The dress fell to the floor as he pressed up against her, her hand coming up onto the window near her shoulder, I could see her bare breast pressed against the glass and she gasped and said it's cold and he softly said in her ear and your so hot and then he kissed her neck right behind her ear....his wife now telling me how the moment we showed up tonight he's been talking about what a magnificent dress she was wearing...his hand on her hip I watched his hips press forward and my wife gasped...then the window fogged momentarily as she exhaled and moaned your so big as she pushed her hips back against him. Still gripping her hips he pulled back slowly and pressed forward...further and she moaned your so deep...oh god I need this. His wife said don't worry dear he's not really that big as her hand slid up my leg and grabbed my hardon through my pants...and she leaned into me and whispered ok for her maybe it feels really big as she gave my dick a squeeze. We sat there in silence with her squeezing my dick through my pants as her husband took long slow deep thrusts into my wife, my wife pushing back to meet his thrusts, her body trembling, her legs shaking her moaning loudly the glass fogging around her hands and face and breast pressed up against the glass. We watched as she had two very intense orgasms, and after about 15 minutes he grunted he was going to come and she yes give it to me and she had her third orgasm as he buried himself deep and lifted her off her feet into the window as he came.

When he pulled out my wife turned around and kissed him before getting on her knees and and start cleaning him off. He certainly wasn't big by my wife's standards, but he was better then average and fairly thick. His wife whispered that she'd suggest we take out turn but...and I felt her squeeze my dick...which was no longer hard and felt sloppy. I'm not sure when I came but soon I found myself between her legs giving her oral listening to her husband moan and exclaim in surprise that he was getting hard again. Moments alter I heard my wife grunt and moan...his wife said your wife looks incredibly sexy on all four. I heard my wife grunt again and again and I turned to look over his wife's thigh to see him taking her doggy style, her panties were gone but she was still in the garter belt thigh highs and heels, his pants were around his ankles and his shirt was open as he knelt behind her and was not giving her long hard fast thrust, which she was pushing back against and rolling her hips in what she calls the figure 8. She moaned oh yeah give me that big cock hard, he pulled her hair back and slapped her ass saying you like it rough and she replied I do right now...I felt a hand on the back of my head and I resumed performing oral listening to him pounding away to my wife's enjoyment. After three orgasms (no idea how long) she pulled my chin up to her surprising firm stomach, I laid my head on her stomach watching my wife now on top of him riding him with her breasts in his face. For 40 minutes I laid between her legs on the couch, my head on her stomach her hand playing with my hair and her foot rubbing my hard again cock watching our spouses fuck in several positions, my wife having several orgasms before he came in her again. About 10 minutes before they ended his wife said goodness he's going to have to go back to the chiropractor after your wife's done with him..and with her foot rubbing my cock through my pants I came again.

After they finished and were just laying on the floor breathing heavy she stood me up, letting her dress fall off she took my hand and wearing just bra and panties led me to the bathroom, undressed me and cleaned my off with a warm face cloth before rinsing my underwear in the sink and hanging them up to dry. She took the hotel robe and put it on me and led me back out to the couch and sat on my lap, started telling me how incredibly sexy the two of them looked together. He was laying flat on the floor and my wife was once again seeing to the cleanliness of his softened cock. Licking and sucking it gently, her nipples looked swollen I don't think I've ever seen them so big. I think it was a surprise to us all as he started to stiffen again. He said are you up for it, my wife said I might never get the chance again as she climbed up his body and onto him. They were gentler this time, a few short periods of hard and fast but mostly gentler. In the light as they changed positions I noted how red my wife's ass was, and there were marks all over her breasts as I remembered he had sucked on them a lot during their second round.

The next morning he joined my wife in the shower and then we left and went to our separate homes. We see them at school all the time and talk like old friends. We've never done anything since, we've never even talked to them about it since. It's like it never happened.
Ehat
My son's class parents hosted a fundraiser for a charity, all dressed up and dinner and drinking and dancing (just the parents no kids), a good time was had by all.

After the event we were walking with another set of parents and the light snow was getting heavier and the wind picked up. The other dad asked where we were parked and as they were closer offered to drive us the extra block to our car. As we live a good hour outside the city I thought about getting a room at the hotel we were passing. They came in and waited to see if we got a room before going along. My wife chatted with them in the lobby as I went to the desk. I got the only room available and returned to our little group and said all they had was a 2 bedroom suite, why don't you come up instead of driving in this? His wife said you have been drinking dear and the roads are not getting better.

When the elevator jolted I think we all felt a little more buzzed then we realized as we all bumped into each other grabbing anything to steady ourselves and pulling each other further off balance...and had a good laugh. This couple was a good 15 years older then us. We got into the suite and I half collapsed into the couch, his petite wife gently sitting beside me as he swept through the room to the floor to ceiling windows commenting on how lavish the room was. He called to my wife who was still standing near the door, then walked over to her saying she had to see this view. He walked her across the room, up the three steps to the area in front of the windows that had a love seat and 2 chairs, and right up to the window. He stood behind her and leaned over her shoulder and softly said isn't the harbor beautiful in the snow? My wife purred, his breath must have been warm on THAT spot behind her ear...he put his hand on her hip...his wife put her hand on my knee and said your wife is truly beautiful...I know I had a conversation with his wife about mine but I can't recall anything I said...I just watched as his hand slid up her side, then slowly lowered the zipper from under her arm on her strapless dress. The dress fell to the floor as he pressed up against her, her hand coming up onto the window near her shoulder, I could see her bare breast pressed against the glass and she gasped and said it's cold and he softly said in her ear and your so hot and then he kissed her neck right behind her ear....his wife now telling me how the moment we showed up tonight he's been talking about what a magnificent dress she was wearing...his hand on her hip I watched his hips press forward and my wife gasped...then the window fogged momentarily as she exhaled and moaned your so big as she pushed her hips back against him. Still gripping her hips he pulled back slowly and pressed forward...further and she moaned your so deep...oh god I need this. His wife said don't worry dear he's not really that big as her hand slid up my leg and grabbed my hardon through my pants...and she leaned into me and whispered ok for her maybe it feels really big as she gave my dick a squeeze. We sat there in silence with her squeezing my dick through my pants as her husband took long slow deep thrusts into my wife, my wife pushing back to meet his thrusts, her body trembling, her legs shaking her moaning loudly the glass fogging around her hands and face and breast pressed up against the glass. We watched as she had two very intense orgasms, and after about 15 minutes he grunted he was going to come and she yes give it to me and she had her third orgasm as he buried himself deep and lifted her off her feet into the window as he came.

When he pulled out my wife turned around and kissed him before getting on her knees and and start cleaning him off. He certainly wasn't big by my wife's standards, but he was better then average and fairly thick. His wife whispered that she'd suggest we take out turn but...and I felt her squeeze my dick...which was no longer hard and felt sloppy. I'm not sure when I came but soon I found myself between her legs giving her oral listening to her husband moan and exclaim in surprise that he was getting hard again. Moments alter I heard my wife grunt and moan...his wife said your wife looks incredibly sexy on all four. I heard my wife grunt again and again and I turned to look over his wife's thigh to see him taking her doggy style, her panties were gone but she was still in the garter belt thigh highs and heels, his pants were around his ankles and his shirt was open as he knelt behind her and was not giving her long hard fast thrust, which she was pushing back against and rolling her hips in what she calls the figure 8. She moaned oh yeah give me that big cock hard, he pulled her hair back and slapped her ass saying you like it rough and she replied I do right now...I felt a hand on the back of my head and I resumed performing oral listening to him pounding away to my wife's enjoyment. After three orgasms (no idea how long) she pulled my chin up to her surprising firm stomach, I laid my head on her stomach watching my wife now on top of him riding him with her breasts in his face. For 40 minutes I laid between her legs on the couch, my head on her stomach her hand playing with my hair and her foot rubbing my hard again cock watching our spouses fuck in several positions, my wife having several orgasms before he came in her again. About 10 minutes before they ended his wife said goodness he's going to have to go back to the chiropractor after your wife's done with him..and with her foot rubbing my cock through my pants I came again.

After they finished and were just laying on the floor breathing heavy she stood me up, letting her dress fall off she took my hand and wearing just bra and panties led me to the bathroom, undressed me and cleaned my off with a warm face cloth before rinsing my underwear in the sink and hanging them up to dry. She took the hotel robe and put it on me and led me back out to the couch and sat on my lap, started telling me how incredibly sexy the two of them looked together. He was laying flat on the floor and my wife was once again seeing to the cleanliness of his softened cock. Licking and sucking it gently, her nipples looked swollen I don't think I've ever seen them so big. I think it was a surprise to us all as he started to stiffen again. He said are you up for it, my wife said I might never get the chance again as she climbed up his body and onto him. They were gentler this time, a few short periods of hard and fast but mostly gentler. In the light as they changed positions I noted how red my wife's ass was, and there were marks all over her breasts as I remembered he had sucked on them a lot during their second round.

The next morning he joined my wife in the shower and then we left and went to our separate homes. We see them at school all the time and talk like old friends. We've never done anything since, we've never even talked to them about it since. It's like it never happened.

What a great hot story. Thanks for sharing

ok, it's like you are inside my head and writing my masturbation fantasies!!! lol
loved this

Reactions: DannyB51