Most unexpected sexual encounter

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Soo I have a few more for you guys of what's happened to me recently. Usually posted these to my Tumblr but they Terminated my account & I have no idea why?
1st story while working I went to the bathroom & a guy who literally just walked in came behind me. As I was in the mirror he was slowly stroking himself at the urinal. I got curious & went to the urinal also. He backed up while stroking so I began going at it also.I asked him if I could touch it & he shook his head 'no" so I asked did he want to touch mine he still refused. Someone end up coming in so we stopped. Once the person left we went back to it & I let it out since I had to go back to work. The guy came in his hand & we both just walked out. He was about maybe 28 5'8 Hott muscular, husky, dark brown-haired with green eyes & his dick was about 7in cut & was thick also. I want to see him again.

2nd story Yesterday same situation while I was at wok. The guy was just standing at the urinal in the bathroom. I went over & just stood he leaned back & was looking at me. Soo I started stroking it & he began stroking his. I let him touch it but it didn't feel good when I let him stroke me & he let me touch his but I didn't get to really get into it. People began coming in so he seemed to get scared & he just left out. He was about 36 5'10 glasses foreign white maybe 4in uncut.

3rd story just happened a couple hours ago. Short Philippino guy at the mall was standing at the urinal & he wasn't ashamed to look over staring at mine while flopping his dick. He wasn't hard; so I stroked mine & he reached over to stroke mine, the way he stroked me actually felt good. He then tried to suck it but I can't go that far. So he asked me to go in the stall with him but it was people already in. I wasn't attracted to him he looked kind of older & skinny. He was about 5'3 his dick wasn't fully hard but it looked 3in cut with a big head. I left out because the mop the floor lady kept yelling house keeping & they never leave the entrance after they wait for people to come out.

I just don't feel comfortable doing anything other than handjobs. These encounters are all new to me & I've been really horny lately but like to keep it safe.

My mother had a friend Betty, about the same age as as her. When I’d visit my mom Betty would often come over, usually with her husband. She was very good looking for an older woman and became increasingly flirtatious over time. One day when her husband wasn’t there and mom had left the room she came over and sat by me, looked straight in the eye and said she knew from talking with my mother, and from the bulge in my shorts, that I had a big thick cock and she wanted to suck me off. She pulled her false teeth out and asked me if I’d ever had my cock deepthroated and “gummed” as she put it. I was rock hard as I imagined her using her toothless mouth and throat on me. Needless to say, we set up a meeting the next day I’ll never forget! She swallowed my big throbber balls deep again and again while chewing on it and sucking it dry!!! And she told my mother all about it.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mother had a friend Betty, about the same age as as her. When I’d visit my mom Betty would often come over, usually with her husband. She was very good looking for an older woman and became increasingly flirtatious over time. One day when her husband wasn’t there and mom had left the room she came over and sat by me, looked straight in the eye and said she knew from talking with my mother, and from the bulge in my shorts, that I had a big thick cock and she wanted to suck me off. She pulled her false teeth out and asked me if I’d ever had my cock deepthroated and “gummed” as she put it. I was rock hard as I imagined her using her toothless mouth and throat on me. Needless to say, we set up a meeting the next day I’ll never forget! She swallowed my big throbber balls deep again and again while chewing on it and sucking it dry!!! And she told my mother all about it.
You lost me at “she pulled out her false teeth”.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably this past Sweetest Day (3am) fuckin one of my favorite bottoms...We decided to go to another room and there was another bottom face down ass up... My bottom says “Happy Sweetest Day Bae”...

Both had me in a big as lazy boy top chair blowing me while puffin on some treez (only blow top shell treez..lol) sippin a lil Remy...Poppers..Then they turned on the chair massager . I was feelin GREAT...

Fuck both for a couple of hours.. .Hottest part::Long strokin the other guy doggie style ( ass off the edge of the bed) while my bottom is between my legs licking the underside of my dick as I was long stroking...Smoking a blunt... long strokin to Jill Scott’s ft. Paul Wall’s song “So Gone (What my Mind Says)- to the exact beat of the music...Making that talk on every stroke...

I have to make it up to my bottom for Christmas... Thinking about letting 2 huge tops bang the shit out of him..

Reactions: SamMann75

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I think of it. There was that Welsh chap - I'll spare you the tedious details of how we eventually met, fuck, it was like getting space ships to dock - anyway, when I finally got him into bed I was taken aback to find he was completely depiliated, done that morning especially for me.

I was like, Uh, thanks... you... shouldn't have...?

It was weird. Was on a par with the time I insulted that American feminist into bed and she had hairy legs.
I told you to stop getting drunk before hooking up. That wasn't an American feminist, that was the neighbor's cat.

Godslittlejoke

Cherished Member
Media
Parkersburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was working in an adult bookstore/head shop. Dude in his 20s came in. He was lean, good looking and nervous. He was asking a ton of questions about coverings and straps. He couldn't find one big enough and asked if I had any that might work. I found my biggest one which was actually a men's leather wrist band and told him to try it on. Instead of going into the changing room he just stepped to the end of the counter, pulled down his pants and asked me to help him. We never did get that strap on him. It wouldn't have fit anyway. He was definitely over 9 inches and thick. My jaw hurt for the rest of my shift but it was worth it. There were a couple of regulars who watched but they were to scared to join in. He came back after closing. My ass hurt until we opened the shop back up in the morning. Word got out and business really picked up for a while.

jooeblow

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s this guy I work with, well he works day shift, I work night shift but anyway, we’ve worked together for 7 years now. So, he posted something on Snapchat about needing “a blunt and head.” Long story short, I jokingly said “refraining from saying something gay.” He gave the eye emoji and after that, things went from us barely talking to now I suck him off at least once a week, if not two or three times. He claims to me he’s never done anything with a guy but he stays asking for more head. He’s big too, I would say at least a good 9-10 inches and thick enough to fill my throat. I don’t complain when he wants some.

massi23ita

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This was totally unexpected... I was at the airport and my flight was delayed, so I was wandering around the terminal. I had a glance with a stunning bearded guy and he glanced back. No words needed: he turns back and pointed to the nearest toilets. I follow him inside a cubicle and I gave him a bj, while people was coming and going just few meters away

Melbs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a LTR and had a rare chance to see some friends in Sydney for a friends birthday. For some reason we had a limousine organised and got on board with a few guys I had never met before. One of them had a surfy look. Great body, tanned, early 20’s. Not someone I’d have predicted was gay. Went back to the birthday boys house after a long booze filled ride in the limo. Once we arrived we had lots more drinks.

As the night grew old, the vibe was good and as usual I outlasted most of the crowd into the early hours. What was a crowd of dozens turned into a few. There was one particular guy I was attracted to who had a great body, slightly built. Somehow we ended up in a massage train where I Massaged him from behind. He was lightly built but his pecs were defined. I remember sitting behind him and massaging his body and legs as I got aroused. He was smaller than me, but to this day see him as super hot. Even then what made it hot was that our moment was in front of the rest of the guys. There wasn’t a person there who didn’t see what was going on. It might have been the beginning of my exhibitionism.

At some point we took it to the bedroom and surfy guy from the limo joined. I still don’t remember how it happened, but I enjoyed it. At some point my moral compass stopped me From taking it further. I wish I had ignored my inhibitions and just gone with it, but I left without cumming.

I think about the experience regularly. But my wish is that I’d taken the moment further.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a LTR and had a rare chance to see some friends in Sydney for a friends birthday. For some reason we had a limousine organised and got on board with a few guys I had never met before. One of them had a surfy look. Great body, tanned, early 20’s. Not someone I’d have predicted was gay. Went back to the birthday boys house after a long booze filled ride in the limo. Once we arrived we had lots more drinks.

As the night grew old, the vibe was good and as usual I outlasted most of the crowd into the early hours. What was a crowd of dozens turned into a few. There was one particular guy I was attracted to who had a great body, slightly built. Somehow we ended up in a massage train where I Massaged him from behind. He was lightly built but his pecs were defined. I remember sitting behind him and massaging his body and legs as I got aroused. He was smaller than me, but to this day see him as super hot. Even then what made it hot was that our moment was in front of the rest of the guys. There wasn’t a person there who didn’t see what was going on. It might have been the beginning of my exhibitionism.

At some point we took it to the bedroom and surfy guy from the limo joined. I still don’t remember how it happened, but I enjoyed it. At some point my moral compass stopped me From taking it further. I wish I had ignored my inhibitions and just gone with it, but I left without cumming.

I think about the experience regularly. But my wish is that I’d taken the moment further.
Familiar story and also sad, we often use our moral compass to stop doing something we really want to do. A bit like you I was involved in a threesome at a party and I really wanted to fuck the ass of the younger guy and quite happy to be fucked at the same time - till I realised I was with a couple and so a pawn. I walked away, but dam, later, I regretted not fucking.

Candidate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Went over to a British daddy's house the day I arrived in Lisbon at the VERY start of my Euro trip last year, thought we were just going to chat over tea until I felt his huge dick thru his sweatpants, I knew I was in for a long overdue wild ride, he ended up fucking the shit out of me 2 days in a row. One of the best sex I've had and certainly the most unexpected one. Still miss that cock, hope to see him again someday.

Jinxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This isnt really isnt enexpected but last time i hooked up with this thick uncut 8 inch guy was 2016. So flash forward to now we recently been texting and sexting late at night like 2,3am. So i need advice. Me and him got into it over texts a bit bcs it seems like he was making every excuse in the book bot to see me. last night cause he "fell asleep" even tho i waited 7 hours for him to top me last night. I was up till 4am as he said he was only free until after 1:00am when his fam goes to sleep...yet i texted him 6 times and he still didnt reply..when i know he doesnt sleep until like 3am...i even drove to his area after 1am so we wouldnt waste time waiting on me to get there...flash forward to 10am this morning now hes saying "i just woke up, hope u didnt drive here and then left" ...when he knows well that i Obviously drove to u cause we were suppose to meet smh. Now im upset because he gas numerous fwb and i really wanted his dick bcs i havent had dick in a while and his sez drive is super high. Like he cums 3 times a day. And i waste hours waiting, drove and waited, texted him so much, sent him ass nudes to get him in the mood and then he just comes and texts me this morning that crap. Its taking soo much in me not to text him cussing him out because i douched, wasted gas and money and hes acting like he did nothing wrong.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This isnt really isnt enexpected but last time i hooked up with this thick uncut 8 inch guy was 2016. So flash forward to now we recently been texting and sexting late at night like 2,3am. So i need advice. Me and him got into it over texts a bit bcs it seems like he was making every excuse in the book bot to see me. last night cause he "fell asleep" even tho i waited 7 hours for him to top me last night. I was up till 4am as he said he was only free until after 1:00am when his fam goes to sleep...yet i texted him 6 times and he still didnt reply..when i know he doesnt sleep until like 3am...i even drove to his area after 1am so we wouldnt waste time waiting on me to get there...flash forward to 10am this morning now hes saying "i just woke up, hope u didnt drive here and then left" ...when he knows well that i Obviously drove to u cause we were suppose to meet smh. Now im upset because he gas numerous fwb and i really wanted his dick bcs i havent had dick in a while and his sez drive is super high. Like he cums 3 times a day. And i waste hours waiting, drove and waited, texted him so much, sent him ass nudes to get him in the mood and then he just comes and texts me this morning that crap. Its taking soo much in me not to text him cussing him out because i douched, wasted gas and money and hes acting like he did nothing wrong.
let it go. leave him alone. that's all I can tell you.
the dick ain't worth all that hassle/trouble.

Reactions: cedarizzo

There’s this guy I work with, well he works day shift, I work night shift but anyway, we’ve worked together for 7 years now. So, he posted something on Snapchat about needing “a blunt and head.” Long story short, I jokingly said “refraining from saying something gay.” He gave the eye emoji and after that, things went from us barely talking to now I suck him off at least once a week, if not two or three times. He claims to me he’s never done anything with a guy but he stays asking for more head. He’s big too, I would say at least a good 9-10 inches and thick enough to fill my throat. I don’t complain when he wants some.
This reminds me is a friend from high school. We didn’t know each other very well but ended up at the same college. We were at the same freshman orientation and he asked me to go with for a beer afterwards. I didn’t know he was gay so I was surprised when he told me he

Reactions: P.J.9 and Bigred12

Zapp_123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Life is too short to let some guy keep you on standby until he decides he will meet up with you. Plenty of dick out there attached to someone who will respect you more. Be happy you got good dick from him and now move forward onto the next. God Speed.

Reactions: titan1968

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So in my mid 20s I was walking out of the mall during Xmas time and this guy comes running up from the parking lot and goes "oh my god babe I am so sorry I am late. Please don't go!"

I'm like "excuse me?"

"I'm so sorry for making you wait for me. Let me take you to lunch to make it up to you."

It was so corny but creative and he was cute. We went to lunch and the chemistry was wild. He walked me to my car and we started making out and he got noticeably aroused and there were lots of people around, but neither of us wanted to part just yet so we drove around to find more secluded spot. I "handled" him while I drove.

We found a more quiet spot and fucked in my car. It was the quickest meeting to fucking I have ever experienced. Like less than 2 hours. I was Christmas shopping and certainly did not plan on my day ending up like that. It was hot as hell ngl.

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So in my mid 20s I was walking out of the mall during Xmas time and this guy comes running up from the parking lot and goes "oh my god babe I am so sorry I am late. Please don't go!"

I'm like "excuse me?"

"I'm so sorry for making you wait for me. Let me take you to lunch to make it up to you."

It was so corny but creative and he was cute. We went to lunch and the chemistry was wild. He walked me to my car and we started making out and he got noticeably aroused and there were lots of people around, but neither of us wanted to part just yet so we drove around to find more secluded spot. I "handled" him while I drove.

We found a more quiet spot and fucked in my car. It was the quickest meeting to fucking I have ever experienced. Like less than 2 hours. I was Christmas shopping and certainly did not plan on my day ending up like that. It was hot as hell ngl.
I would've been like back the fuck up!! LOL