Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let’s share the most unusual, craziest places we’ve had a wank/been wanted off - how it can about? was it hot? Where you nutted?

I’ll go first:

A bunch of mates were headed down to the coast for a weekend away and had hired a people carrier
( minivan ). Me and a mate I’ve messed about with once or twice before we’re in the back row. Two other mates in the middle row and two in the front.
About an hour into the journey my mate next to be starts giving me signals, grabbing his bulge and smiling. We both ended up pulling our dicks out our jeans and wanking eachother off quietly in the back whilst all of us were still chatting and talking shit. Was a fast one so wasn’t long before we both nutted. I shot my load straight up the back of the chair in front and my mates hit the floor. We cleaned up as best we could so nothing was visible when we arrived. Was pretty hot.

Sorry, not a native English speaker so spare me for grammatical mistakes. Most unusual place I had a wank was a bus. So I used to frequent to my college by Bus everyday. There was this straight ,tall,dusky and hairy Indian senior whom I had crush on. He was a big bully and used to thrash his batch mates. But he was never bad towards me. One particular day when I was going back to home from college with him , I was sitting next to him. Not gonna lie, I had instant crush seeing him sitting next to me.

I wanted to embrace him. So pretended to fall asleep and somehow put my head on his shoulder. He let me put my head onto his shoulder. Then I messed around more by putting my leg close to his feet and rubbing my toes on his leg. To my surprise he allowed me. I proceeded to start rubbing my toes on his leg more vigorously and put my face resting on his shoulder closer to his mouth as if I am about to kiss him.

His warmth of body made me hard instantly. Then started jerking off my dick by putting backpack on my pant to hide my boner. I ejaculated soon as i was very excited but it was one of the best ejaculation of my life. Me travelling in a bus with a straight guy during sunset and ejaculated load of cum would be the moment I would never forget.

Let’s share the most unusual, craziest places we’ve had a wank/been wanted off - how it can about? was it hot? Where you nutted?

I’ll go first:

A bunch of mates were headed down to the coast for a weekend away and had hired a people carrier
( minivan ). Me and a mate I’ve messed about with once or twice before we’re in the back row. Two other mates in the middle row and two in the front.
About an hour into the journey my mate next to be starts giving me signals, grabbing his bulge and smiling. We both ended up pulling our dicks out our jeans and wanking eachother off quietly in the back whilst all of us were still chatting and talking shit. Was a fast one so wasn’t long before we both nutted. I shot my load straight up the back of the chair in front and my mates hit the floor. We cleaned up as best we could so nothing was visible when we arrived. Was pretty hot.
Hot af

Reactions: edgingfan

I’ll go first:

Would love to be a part of this one day

Reactions: edgingfan
Me too--sat across the aisle from to of the biggest hottest jocks--they watched and I loved that! Had a pretty hot teach for that class, too, and he was right smack in friont of me. Don't know how he could have missed it; second time I jacked it in front of a teacher.

Reactions: bill4494
Me too--sat across the aisle from to of the biggest hottest jocks--they watched and I loved that! Had a pretty hot teach for that class, too, and he was right smack in friont of me. Don't know how he could have missed it; second time I jacked it in front of a teacher.
Nutted in my pants, as I wanked by rubbing my fingers over my dick with my thumb hooked in the pants pocket--my fave way I jacked in class. Did it lots--

Reactions: bill4494
I lived on the Mojave Desert in Southern California, think I was about 15, late one summer afternoon I jumped on my dad's dirt bike (motorcycle), rode several miles out into the desert, shut the bike off, took all my clothes off (left my shoes on) then did a self dare of riding a few miles across the desert with my bare ass picking up the strong vibrations of the seat. It was EXHILARATING as I spread my ass cheeks on that giant vibrating seat and proceeded to jack my cock while looking out for others out for a ride that summers day. Probably my most avant garde sexcapades.

When I was in high school I would sometimes get so hard I had to take it if right then.

Most of the time I took a hall pass and went to the restroom. A handful of times though, If I was in the back of the classroom, I would get my cock positioned so the head was right under my pocket. I’d put my hand in my pocket and massage it til I came right there in my pants during class.

At a urinal on the boardwalk in either Ocean City or AC, I can't remember which. They have the bathrooms/changing rooms on the boardwalk.
I was at the beach with a group of friends and been seeing smoking hot girls in there thong bikinis all day and I was horney. So went in thr bathroom while they were all in shops on the boardwalk. All the stalls were full so I went to a urinal and had a wank. The possibility of someone saying something about it was a huge turning too, but no one did.