Movie Name?

devon00700

Sexy Member
Media
This is a long shot...

Looking for a movie with these two scenes - the first is in a church and there is a priest sitting down at a table and his henchman brings in a good looking guy who resembles the actor attached. the picture is not of the person i am thinking of, but they resemble that actor. dark eyes and dark, medium length hair. the man who is brought in is wearing a dark suit, and he unzips his pants, drops them, and shows off his dick, wobbles it around, and then turns around and shows off his lovely, plump ass. the priest nods and smiles, like he is approving. i am pretty sure the guy i am thinking of has been brought in to have sex with some big, burly guy later on.

then the other scene in the same movie is where the man who was showing off his cock and ass is now in some sort of dark, dingy dungeon being fucked from behind, very roughly, by some big, burly man. the only dialogue i remember is the man who is being fucked saying "take it easy" - then the man doing the plowing spits on his dick and then continues to plow him from behind.

i don't remember the specific language they were speaking. i think it might have been spanish. definitely not english. again, a long shot. thanks!

Attachments