Moving to Amsterdam, Netherlands

aclondon77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all just joined, currently based in London but will be moving to Amsterdam in October. It would be great to make some friends via LPSG - I am 47 and would really like to meet people who are up for meeting socially and especially if you are aware or part of a basketball, swimming, rugby team. I am really looking to try and make new friends and also enjoy some sport. Many thanks in advance for getting in touch.

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Hi all just joined, currently based in London but will be moving to Amsterdam in October. It would be great to make some friends via LPSG - I am 47 and would really like to meet people who are up for meeting socially and especially if you are aware or part of a basketball, swimming, rugby team. I am really looking to try and make new friends and also enjoy some sport. Many thanks in advance for getting in touch.
Welcome