Video Mrjackedsteel

Woody1960

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Merry Christmas folks! I have a few modest gifts to share that I hope are better than finding a lump of coal in your stocking Christmas morning.

A while ago I posted some AI enhanced frame grabs from GreekDemiGod and MrJackedSteel shows, but now here's a few experiments with 100% completely AI generated images of our retired webcam model...

View attachment 115527721
View attachment 115527831
View attachment 115527981 View attachment 115528031
View attachment 115528181

If there's any interest I have more AI generated images I can post.
Yes, please post more. Your work is beautiful, as is he. We miss him and hope he is okay (and will return).

fu306umr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Merry Christmas folks! I have a few modest gifts to share that I hope are better than finding a lump of coal in your stocking Christmas morning.

A while ago I posted some AI enhanced frame grabs from GreekDemiGod and MrJackedSteel shows, but now here's a few experiments with 100% completely AI generated images of our retired webcam model...

View attachment 115527721
View attachment 115527831
View attachment 115527981 View attachment 115528031
View attachment 115528181

If there's any interest I have more AI generated images I can post.
Well done!!!

Reactions: Hardcorestelth

Hardcorestelth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay it looks like there's some interest in the AI images. I'm not gonna turn this into a daily Advent calendar, but I'll sprinkle a few AI posts from now thru the holidays.

These AI images today are basically more of the same. Maybe you can notice the AI doesn't perfectly nail the likeness all the time. I've found the likeness can range from very damn close to WTF?

Also when using a specially trained AI model to make likenesses of GreekDemiGod it kinda throws a monkey wrench into the AI machine. The output is much less dynamic, and no amount of begging and pleading in the prompts will change it. To correct this I used photos of other models as guidance sometimes. Doing this created more dynamic poses, but it also mixes part of the other models DNA into the final results.

Enough talk, here's the images...

_02ee797e-576e-4cc3-980b-1fb0d1801868_1.jpg

477a-aa37-d8880d68d878_1.jpg

llbuilt_youn_0(1).jpg

ewja_0.jpg

_7a495f39-b970-4913-b7d9-0f91a595a1b0_1.jpg

Woody1960

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay it looks like there's some interest in the AI images. I'm not gonna turn this into a daily Advent calendar, but I'll sprinkle a few AI posts from now thru the holidays.

These AI images today are basically more of the same. Maybe you can notice the AI doesn't perfectly nail the likeness all the time. I've found the likeness can range from very damn close to WTF?

Also when using a specially trained AI model to make likenesses of GreekDemiGod it kinda throws a monkey wrench into the AI machine. The output is much less dynamic, and no amount of begging and pleading in the prompts will change it. To correct this I used photos of other models as guidance sometimes. Doing this created more dynamic poses, but it also mixes part of the other models DNA into the final results.

Enough talk, here's the images...

View attachment 115638871
View attachment 115638941
View attachment 115638971
View attachment 115639031
View attachment 115639051
These are beautiful as beefcake art. The way I interpret the AI variations is that your beautiful images are inspried by GreekDemiGod, not photos, art! Thank you.

Hardcorestelth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well since Aquaman was mentioned, I did make some superhero AI images of GreekDemiGod / MrJackedSteel. At first I didn't specify a superhero just to see what the AI would do. The results were a mix of Superman and Batman...
Default_full_bod46f-86e0-b100ae4a19de_1.jpg
Default_Ia4b2-09d46204658f_1.jpg
Default_In_this_vividly_detailed_image__a_striki_0_cd286ed4-2065-4f02-aa09-7c47a2a65552_1.jpg
Default_In_this_vividly_detailed_image_we_seeb935-76cd71e0fb70_1.jpg

Nightwing is a superhero that people seem to find sexy, and so I tried that. I guess the likeness is there, but with the mask it's hard for me to tell...
Defac1914a3d-2ee3-4a0c-a1d1-c45464b8c383_1.jpg

In_this_vividly_detail_0(1).jpg

his_vividly_detail_1.jpg
this_vividly_detail_0.jpg

I know these images didn't really show any skin, but I hope people enjoyed them.

Reactions: fu306umr

Hardcorestelth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy New Year! This will be the last of the AI Greek/Jack image experiments for a while. There's a lot more skin here than was in the last post, and shows the variety likenesses and physiques the AI can generate from a single prompt. I think these are pretty good, even if it's not a perfect photographic likeness (you should see my fails, there's a ton of them).

Defaulixel-standard-scale-0_50x.png

3551f7e4-9943-49e1-9ab0-347crd-scale-0_50x.jpg

greeigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

migapixel-standard-scale-0_50x.png
nuscular_male_cavem_1.png

meless_beau_0-gigapixel-standard-scale-0_50x.png

_point_captures_the_timeless_beau_1.jpg

Default_photograph_the_focal_point_captures_the_timeless_beau_2_0a25b1e2-939d-4bbb-8e3c-c296ff...jpg

a66a_1-gigapixel-standard-scale-0_50x.png

Default_11f5-a5e2-40b9-abd5-8bbbc5eebdc4_1.png

RocketInMyPocket

Experimental Member
Media
These are absolutely incredible! From Superhero to the Blue Lagoon, stunning stunning stunning. Beautifully done.

Knowing Jack, from the last page greektro_an_exquisitely_attractive_and_wellbuilt_young is him. My favorite is ealistic_photograph_the_focal_point_captures_the_time_ (previous page in the white shirt). It totally captures him, it's amazing. From the bit of sunburn on his nose, to the tiny smirk, to his stunning eyes, it's hypnotic.

Love them all. I can't imagine the AI having some problems... now we know that AI can get horny and distracted!

Never enough Jack. Thanks a million for posting these, his beauty and your artistry are a wonderful combination.

Woody1960

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hardcorestelth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey people, this is old news, but back in October I posted about a new edit for Halloween called "The Headless Shows of Greekdemigod." At that time I was unable to embed a player in the post which is something I like to do when presenting a new edit. Anyways those problems are cleared up (only took a half a year) and so at long last here's the embed if you haven't seen it or want to watch it again...

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
Hey people, this is old news, but back in October I posted about a new edit for Halloween called "The Headless Shows of Greekdemigod." At that time I was unable to embed a player in the post which is something I like to do when presenting a new edit. Anyways those problems are cleared up (only took a half a year) and so at long last here's the embed if you haven't seen it or want to watch it again...

Appreciate the continued dedication! It's awesome to be able to rewatch these!

Hardcorestelth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m curious as well. However, it wouldn’t surprise me if he decided to leave his past behind for a professional life instead or get married and start a family. Who knows!
From what I know that's very close to what happened. (Although he's not married)

He has always kept an extremely low online profile, and info on his current personal life is virtually nonexistent. I'm very suspicious he knows about the edits, and might have seen this thread. I don't think this helps things, and has possibly frightened him from even thinking about posting more on social media.

Pretty sure he wants to put his time on Chaturbate behind him, and move on with his life. He might regret ever being a webcam model. But we all know if he had fully embraced being an adult performer (like creating a XXX OnlyFans) he had crazy potential to make a ton of money.

Reactions: jon_jetson

jxper25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I know that's very close to what happened. (Although he's not married)

He has always kept an extremely low online profile, and info on his current personal life is virtually nonexistent. I'm very suspicious he knows about the edits, and might have seen this thread. I don't think this helps things, and has possibly frightened him from even thinking about posting more on social media.

Pretty sure he wants to put his time on Chaturbate behind him, and move on with his life. He might regret ever being a webcam model. But we all know if he had fully embraced being an adult performer (like creating a XXX OnlyFans) he had crazy potential to make a ton of money.
Thank you for the update.

Reactions: jon_jetson