Muscle slut fantasy

asdf12341

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-12 a las 14.04.07.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-12 a las 14.04.23.png
When this type of muscle hunk start flexing mindlessly in front of everyone after their workout session, it would be hot if they knew what they were doing. Maybe they do it purposely in front of a bigger guy they find attractive, flexing thier sweaty bodies in front of them nonchalantly and getting them rock hard, but playfully skipping away, leaving them there to jack off from the memory and sight cos they're a massive tease. Then one day the bigger guy has had enough from being teased and just approaches the muscle slut to tell him he cant just run around making guys hard and prancing away almost naked and he's gonna teach them a lesson. His huge arms easily overpower the muscle slut and he grinds his body and crotch against this youngbrahs' sweaty muscles and phat ass while running thier hands all over his body and tits until he submits. Taking care to run his hands one too many times over his sensitive tits and deep into the crack of his FAT muscle ass, rubbing against his tight tiny boy pussy ever so slightly, he elicits some bitchy moaning from the muscle slut, who is now arching his v-tapered back. Yeah that's right, deep down you're just a power bottom, your sexy body is purely for making guys hard and horny so they'll fuck you. The bigger the tits and ass, the more chiseled those abs and biceps are, the harder these men will fuck your tight muscle pussy.

Then to add salt to the wound they force them to continue flexing while groping thier body and ass in public before overpowering thier leg muscles and pushing them down until their blushed face is level with a massive bulge, which is also grinded over thier faces. If the whote is pretty like this one, the cock will be whipped out and wiped all over their face with pre cum dripping everywhere, the stench invading thier mind, making them addicted to this particular dick and reprogramming thier mind to bring pleasure to this dick. The top grinds his cock over that pretty face, past the nose and over his eyes, fucking those plump cock sucking lips, grabbing his soft curly hair and draggin his lips along the sides of his cock while watching those pretty eyes look up at him.

It's a struggle to not just bust all over his face from the foreplay, his face would look so hot with a few ropes of white sticky cum painted along his face. But the top controls himself and holds the cock still while the muscle slut gets horny and desperate from the lack of motion, he's now opened his mouth and his warm moist breath feels amazing over the cock, and he's also dragging his fat tongue all over the surface of the twitching cock. Tracing the veins and swirling it around the tip drives the top insane and finally he just grips the boys soft hair and shoves it deep into thier mouth and deep down thier muscular throat and they choke and gag in surprised, pretty eyes wide open. The top is now throatfucking the boy, molesting every inch inside thier mouth with his massive cock. You can see his muscle throat distending to accomodate the dick. The boy struggles to breath and every swallow brings waves of pleasure for the top due to the pressure of those throat contractions. He's now almost out of breath and tightens his throat to try and force the cock out so he can breathe, but the top is not gonna stop until he explodes, and the just forces his cock down the throat again, stretching it open against it's will, now seconds away from exploding due to the new tightness. The slut's neck muscles can't fight against this massive cock, it's veins now being imprinted permenantly on the slut's throat and every cock twitch bulges those veings against his throat even more.

Finally, the top remembers the fat dump truck ass of this muscle slut and decides he's not gonna cum now, he doesnt know if the muscle bottom will let him fuck them a second time so he's gonna try every hole first. Reluctantly, he pulls his cock out right before cumming, a giant heap of throat slime and pre cum is lifted out of his mouth in sticky ropes, dripping all over the sluts muscular body and face as he gasps for air. "Good boy, you've made it nice and slick, lucky for you cos your throat slime is gonna be the only lube for that fat ass". The slut tries to stand up, in the proces draggin his giant tis over the tops cock, which gives the top a new idea as he watches those muscle pecs heave, covered with a sheen of slime, sweat and pre cum. "I'm going to fuck those tits. Bounce them now". The power bottom now just wants to leave so will try everything to try and get that dick to cum, and he drags those massive tits all over that dick. THe top positions it in the crevice between those two muscular mounds and feels those pecs bounce and pop and flex like a vibrator, his cock literally being massage by those giant balloons of muscle, precum dripping down all over the slut's abs... which give the top another idea as he props them up a bit and starts fucking the crevices between those abs. "This is so perverted", the whote mumbles, which prompts the top to grab him by this slut waist and hoist him up, pushing his face deep into those post-workout sweat drenches pits and lick and tongue all that sweaty hairy goodness. Meanwhile, the bottom is back to moaning and arching his back. Yeah that's right.
Captura de pantalla 2024-08-12 a las 14.47.58.png

Finally it's time for that muscle cunt to be ravished. The slut gets flipped over and is ass spread, revealing an insanely tight bubblegum pink boy pussy. Immediately it gets ate, the tops tongue molesting deep into his crack and they moan and buck thier ass back. That sloppy hole is now dripping, and the top lays his cock over those giant ass mounds, sliding it back and forth deep inbetween those giant muscle mounds until the power bottom gets so horny and desperate he lifts up those fat mounds until the cock head is positioned right against his pussy, and tries to lower his fat ass onto it. The insane tightness makes it really hard, his virgin cunt has never taken taken anything this size before. He's about to give up until the top grabs his tiny slutty waist and uses his arm muscles to slowly, teasingly push that ring of anal muscle over the head, forcing it to stretch open. The feeling is too much for the whore bottom who tries to get off but is powerless against the muscular top, who smiles and keepings draging that pussy down.

"This is what you get for flashing you muscles and body in front of so many guys. We've all been wanting to fuck you for months now, so imagine how hard we're gonna fuck your virgin cunt, all that built up desire finally being realised. Thought you coudl get me hard again then run away? Not this time. I've shot so many loads jerking of to you and finally im gonna be able to shoot one deep inside your ass. In fact I think you even have to compensate me for all those wasted loads which really should've been down your throat, over your pretty face, All over yoru soft hair, over your v-tapered back, over your tits and abs, in your sweaty pits, over that ass, on that pussy, and today, inside your womb. You fucking slut, I can tell youve been trying to train that ass to be tight too, even with all this sweat, throat slime and pre cum it shouldnt be this difficult for me to split your bussy in two. I know this feeling is new for your virgin asshole and I would shove my entire cock deep inside in one quick stroke, but im goign to tease you now and see if how you like it. Im going to pull your twitching cunt so slowly over my cock until your cock sleave body is hilted on my dick. Your pussy is going to slowly feel and trace over the veins until theyre imprinted on your anal walls."

Attachments

View attachment 140820671View attachment 140820701When this type of muscle hunk start flexing mindlessly in front of everyone after their workout session, it would be hot if they knew what they were doing. Maybe they do it purposely in front of a bigger guy they find attractive, flexing thier sweaty bodies in front of them nonchalantly and getting them rock hard, but playfully skipping away, leaving them there to jack off from the memory and sight cos they're a massive tease. Then one day the bigger guy has had enough from being teased and just approaches the muscle slut to tell him he cant just run around making guys hard and prancing away almost naked and he's gonna teach them a lesson. His huge arms easily overpower the muscle slut and he grinds his body and crotch against this youngbrahs' sweaty muscles and phat ass while running thier hands all over his body and tits until he submits. Taking care to run his hands one too many times over his sensitive tits and deep into the crack of his FAT muscle ass, rubbing against his tight tiny boy pussy ever so slightly, he elicits some bitchy moaning from the muscle slut, who is now arching his v-tapered back. Yeah that's right, deep down you're just a power bottom, your sexy body is purely for making guys hard and horny so they'll fuck you. The bigger the tits and ass, the more chiseled those abs and biceps are, the harder these men will fuck your tight muscle pussy.

Then to add salt to the wound they force them to continue flexing while groping thier body and ass in public before overpowering thier leg muscles and pushing them down until their blushed face is level with a massive bulge, which is also grinded over thier faces. If the whote is pretty like this one, the cock will be whipped out and wiped all over their face with pre cum dripping everywhere, the stench invading thier mind, making them addicted to this particular dick and reprogramming thier mind to bring pleasure to this dick. The top grinds his cock over that pretty face, past the nose and over his eyes, fucking those plump cock sucking lips, grabbing his soft curly hair and draggin his lips along the sides of his cock while watching those pretty eyes look up at him.

It's a struggle to not just bust all over his face from the foreplay, his face would look so hot with a few ropes of white sticky cum painted along his face. But the top controls himself and holds the cock still while the muscle slut gets horny and desperate from the lack of motion, he's now opened his mouth and his warm moist breath feels amazing over the cock, and he's also dragging his fat tongue all over the surface of the twitching cock. Tracing the veins and swirling it around the tip drives the top insane and finally he just grips the boys soft hair and shoves it deep into thier mouth and deep down thier muscular throat and they choke and gag in surprised, pretty eyes wide open. The top is now throatfucking the boy, molesting every inch inside thier mouth with his massive cock. You can see his muscle throat distending to accomodate the dick. The boy struggles to breath and every swallow brings waves of pleasure for the top due to the pressure of those throat contractions. He's now almost out of breath and tightens his throat to try and force the cock out so he can breathe, but the top is not gonna stop until he explodes, and the just forces his cock down the throat again, stretching it open against it's will, now seconds away from exploding due to the new tightness. The slut's neck muscles can't fight against this massive cock, it's veins now being imprinted permenantly on the slut's throat and every cock twitch bulges those veings against his throat even more.

Finally, the top remembers the fat dump truck ass of this muscle slut and decides he's not gonna cum now, he doesnt know if the muscle bottom will let him fuck them a second time so he's gonna try every hole first. Reluctantly, he pulls his cock out right before cumming, a giant heap of throat slime and pre cum is lifted out of his mouth in sticky ropes, dripping all over the sluts muscular body and face as he gasps for air. "Good boy, you've made it nice and slick, lucky for you cos your throat slime is gonna be the only lube for that fat ass". The slut tries to stand up, in the proces draggin his giant tis over the tops cock, which gives the top a new idea as he watches those muscle pecs heave, covered with a sheen of slime, sweat and pre cum. "I'm going to fuck those tits. Bounce them now". The power bottom now just wants to leave so will try everything to try and get that dick to cum, and he drags those massive tits all over that dick. THe top positions it in the crevice between those two muscular mounds and feels those pecs bounce and pop and flex like a vibrator, his cock literally being massage by those giant balloons of muscle, precum dripping down all over the slut's abs... which give the top another idea as he props them up a bit and starts fucking the crevices between those abs. "This is so perverted", the whote mumbles, which prompts the top to grab him by this slut waist and hoist him up, pushing his face deep into those post-workout sweat drenches pits and lick and tongue all that sweaty hairy goodness. Meanwhile, the bottom is back to moaning and arching his back. Yeah that's right.
View attachment 140826491
Finally it's time for that muscle cunt to be ravished. The slut gets flipped over and is ass spread, revealing an insanely tight bubblegum pink boy pussy. Immediately it gets ate, the tops tongue molesting deep into his crack and they moan and buck thier ass back. That sloppy hole is now dripping, and the top lays his cock over those giant ass mounds, sliding it back and forth deep inbetween those giant muscle mounds until the power bottom gets so horny and desperate he lifts up those fat mounds until the cock head is positioned right against his pussy, and tries to lower his fat ass onto it. The insane tightness makes it really hard, his virgin cunt has never taken taken anything this size before. He's about to give up until the top grabs his tiny slutty waist and uses his arm muscles to slowly, teasingly push that ring of anal muscle over the head, forcing it to stretch open. The feeling is too much for the whore bottom who tries to get off but is powerless against the muscular top, who smiles and keepings draging that pussy down.

"This is what you get for flashing you muscles and body in front of so many guys. We've all been wanting to fuck you for months now, so imagine how hard we're gonna fuck your virgin cunt, all that built up desire finally being realised. Thought you coudl get me hard again then run away? Not this time. I've shot so many loads jerking of to you and finally im gonna be able to shoot one deep inside your ass. In fact I think you even have to compensate me for all those wasted loads which really should've been down your throat, over your pretty face, All over yoru soft hair, over your v-tapered back, over your tits and abs, in your sweaty pits, over that ass, on that pussy, and today, inside your womb. You fucking slut, I can tell youve been trying to train that ass to be tight too, even with all this sweat, throat slime and pre cum it shouldnt be this difficult for me to split your bussy in two. I know this feeling is new for your virgin asshole and I would shove my entire cock deep inside in one quick stroke, but im goign to tease you now and see if how you like it. Im going to pull your twitching cunt so slowly over my cock until your cock sleave body is hilted on my dick. Your pussy is going to slowly feel and trace over the veins until theyre imprinted on your anal walls."
" ... which is also grinded over thier faces. If the whote is pretty like this one ... "

Please give a big warm welcome to your new ESL teacher, Professor Spell Check!
:laughing:
Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 8.03.39 PM.png