Musclemen: Hot or not?

D

deleted957094

I don't know if I count as a muscle guy, but it really doesnt take that much time per day-it just takes a lot of years. And I hope I'm proportioned and don't have pigon legs :)

Reactions: Idcrightnow

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if I count as a muscle guy, but it really doesnt take that much time per day-it just takes a lot of years. And I hope I'm proportioned and don't have pigon legs :)

Uhmmm... Yes. Yes, you count as a hot muscle guy. Now you know.

D

deleted957094

Ha, well thanks cube, but what I was looking to answer is what lilywhite and scotchirish said about being just good for a quick lay; not that there's anything wrong with fwb -but just because I have muscles doesn't mean that i live in the gym 24/7

waynepitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like muscular guys, but Zeb is a little TOO muscular.

I like these muscular guys:

http://www.jockboymusic.com/.a/6a00e54ff54093883301053720520d970b-pi

pictures-of-sexy-naked-muscular-men.jpg

TheBF is sitting behind me and he said, "Stop enjoying looking at that!" :lmao:

I love giant muscle men!! who stand 6ft-9" an taller! with arms that dwarf my legs! Who would have
no problem lifting me up and over there heads ;-)

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The human form is in itself a beautiful thing. This applies to the male or female form. Personally and from a hetero standing muscles can add to a persons over all appeal to Men and Women. Though I have complimented men on being dressed well; or being handsom., I would probably ever say a guy is Hot

waynepitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer musclewomen to musclemen!
I love them both! Had a good experience at a gym years ago. I was man handled by a 7 foot muscle guy!
He was lifting me all sorts of ways! I'm only 5ft-8" 156lbs.. He lifted me on one of his arms, but the way he did
it gave me a release!! Felt so good..

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
^ Whatever floats your boat and all that but I think some women over do it and end up looking like men. Not only in their body but there's this creepy transformation of their face into a more masculine appearance. You look at some of their before photos and they went from pretty girl to super hot fitness model to unattractive jacked dude wearing makeup. Not sure what these women consume but clearly with some it's a testosterone/steroid cocktail. There's nothing healthy about that. I want to be fit and toned but I also want to keep my feminine appearance. Some of these bodybuilders lose the plot and it becomes this scary obsessive compulsive body dysmorphic disorder.

As for the men I personally like anywhere in between the range of athletic build to muscular. The bronze bodybuilder type that have overly inflated muscle and veins sticking out don't do much for me.

My boyfriend is currently in the process of filling his body out nicely. When I first met him he was a lanky tall fellow, nice abs, looked like a lean first year college basketball player. He's one of those dudes who can eat all day and never gain weight. Over the past year and a half he started drinking those weight gain shakes and lifting and he's really packed on a considerable amount of muscle. He's starting to look like a real badass, nice chest, defined muscular arms, shoulders, back, legs, etc.. For a guy who never had an ass he's even gotten a cute butt now. Them squats are paying off, now I have somethings to grab on to back there. I love the thickness of his body, the weight on me. Don't get me wrong, the sex has always been fantastic, but If he keeps it up in a year or two I'll have gone from getting it on with the promising college basketball prospect to trading up and getting busy with a pro tight end. I must say I'm looking forward to it.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Whatever floats your boat and all that but I think some women over do it and end up looking like men. Not only in their body but there's this creepy transformation of their face into a more masculine appearance. You look at some of their before photos and they went from pretty girl to super hot fitness model to unattractive jacked dude wearing makeup. Not sure what these women consume but clearly with some it's a testosterone/steroid cocktail. There's nothing healthy about that. I want to be fit and toned but I also want to keep my feminine appearance. Some of these bodybuilders lose the plot and it becomes this scary obsessive compulsive body dysmorphic disorder.

As for the men I personally like anywhere in between the range of athletic build to muscular. The bronze bodybuilder type that have overly inflated muscle and veins sticking out don't do much for me.

My boyfriend is currently in the process of filling his body out nicely. When I first met him he was a lanky tall fellow, nice abs, looked like a lean first year college basketball player. He's one of those dudes who can eat all day and never gain weight. Over the past year and a half he started drinking those weight gain shakes and lifting and he's really packed on a considerable amount of muscle. He's starting to look like a real badass, nice chest, defined muscular arms, shoulders, back, legs, etc.. For a guy who never had an ass he's even gotten a cute butt now. Them squats are paying off, now I have somethings to grab on to back there. I love the thickness of his body, the weight on me. Don't get me wrong, the sex has always been fantastic, but If he keeps it up in a year or two I'll have gone from getting it on with the promising college basketball prospect to trading up and getting busy with a pro tight end. I must say I'm looking forward to it.

You wouldn't have to worry about having a masculine appearance from lifting unless you were on some type of anabolics or growth hormones, as a woman your body doesn't produce anywhere near that amount of testosterone to get a "bulky" look.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted3496031

I love a hot muscle power bottom. They are all man and I just want to be inside all of the maleness and muscle. I don't care if they are hung or not.....it all works and squirts the juice. But that stud hole to rim, and fuck and play in...…...nothing can compare.
And nothing nicer then to be cuddled in some big strong male arms. So count me as a fan.

D

deleted1074483

personally and having had a number of partners who were extremely well built, there is something extremely 'male' about being with a guy who has trained hard and got a great body - plus I understand and appreciate the effort and dedication it takes to be big/muscled. I like lean/toned/athletic guys too as for me very aesthetically pleasing and very sexy to see and be with. And a big plus as a gay man, their asses are so tight it feels amazing to fuck them.

Reactions: CUBE

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great reading all these comments and views. It makes me feel I'm not the only guy with physical look issues.

Always wanted to have a 11x9 cock. Then, I found out my 9x7.5 cock was bigger than average. I was surprised when competing how many other guys had small cocks. Then, I felt good about myself.

I guess life is all about perspective.