Music Festival Weekend Alpha (M/M)

kv78704

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back before we all searched for hook ups and air b&b's on apps and phones, there was a great site called Craigslist that you could find everything on. I lived in Austin, Texas and had a great duplex near the location of ACL (Austin city limits) music festival. All my friends said I should rent it out for the weekend as a lot of people did and made great money. It was a one bedroom with a small office that could be a 2nd bedroom and one bath, very private and small. Perfect for me just being out of college and starting out.

At this time I was a 24, 5'8", 145# bwn/blu size obsessed power twink, only 5" cut. My college boyfriend had been a pretty hung dom top and taught me how to embrace my natural submissive side. He loved telling me my little cock was why i was such a good bottom. That only hung men could really enjoy fucking. That was I made for penetration, just a hole to be used by men like him. He was hung 8x6 and was very masc Irish/Italian guy from NYC that had gone to school in Texas. He went back to NYC after graduation and I became infatuated with hung alpha types. I frequently hooked up with married or dl guys online that were into just using a cocksucker or fag to fuck. However, in my searches I couldn't find one bigger that 8.5 inches and I really wanted to serve someone massive. (more stories bout those hook ups another time!)

So ACL is coming up and I get an idea in my head to post ad's on craiglist offering my duplex for the weekend. "Gay sub offering Free Room for ACL weekend for Hung Alpha wanting a place with built in servant. Close to festival, meals and service provided, no sex necessary but negotiable. " etc...

I got about 5 serious replies though none really seemed to be a match. I was about to give up when I finally got the right reply.
"Hey Faggot. 28 year old Alpha from Los Angeles. 6'3, 185#, built Italian with a monster cock. Love to show it off. Straight ,but have used cocksuckers before. If you're serious hit me back and we will discuss my rules. Attached are my pics, send yours so I can see if you worthy of my attention." After seeing these pictures..

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 5.05.46 PM.png
. Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 5.05.27 PM.png

I knew I had found the right man!
We emailed back and forth over the next week and came up with the logistics of him coming to Austin. His friends had bailed on the trip so he needed a place to stay, ride from the airport, etc. I would give him the master bedroom, which had a lock on the door, and I would sleep in the office on a futon I had in there. Food, snacks, drinks, etc would be stocked before hand. And I would follow his rules when we were home:
1. Faggot will not proposition Sir for sex at any time and will not get erect in his presence.
2. Faggot will not touch Sir at any time without permission.
3. Faggot will not look Sir in the eyes unless told to.
4. Faggot will ask permission to speak to Sir unless told otherwise.
5. Faggot will be dressed in soccer shorts and small t-shirt with no underwear unless instructed otherwise.
6. Faggot will do any domestic chores instructed by Sir, including laundry, cooking, cleaning etc.
7. Faggot will obey with no question Sir's orders unless those orders violate our pre-set limits.
8. Faggot will be prepared to service and worship sir at any time.
9. Faggot will eat all of Sir's cum if he chooses to cum.
10. Sir has the right to use his faggot however he wants and reserves the right to add more rules as he sees fit.

Over the week of discussion my body tingled and my hole twitched with the anticipation of his arrival. He was straight, and wanted to explore his sexual sadistic side. He loved the power his dick had over both men and women, but he was scared to get to rough with a woman after a bad experience. Gay gays, he said, loved it when he got rough and he really got into skullfucking a cocksucker back in LA. He really wanted to try more. As our conversations got more and more headed and kinkier, I saw a dark side he was scared to let out, but needed to explore it. He came from a physical Italian family. He wanted to keep his bitch (me) in line and be worshiped. He wanted to see how rough he could get with his massive cock and he wanted to see how far he could go with me before I tapped out. He asked if I had any leather or gear. I told him no, since that was hard to get in Austin back then. So he also said he would bring me some "presents" for his pleasure.

The day came for him to arrive and I went to the airport to pick him up. We texted about where to get him and as soon as I pulled up in my SUV I knew I wanted to serve him! Standing on the curb was this tall, tan, lean chiseled model. His face was all angles and jawline, covered in a thick 5 o'clock shadow. His hair was dark, straight, and just long enough to fall in his eyes., which were covered by aviators. He wore a white wife beater with an open flannel and gold chain that drew attention to the hair ending right at his collar bone, and his tight, tight Levi jeans that curved his ass and thighs, and showed a bulge that every man and woman at the airport was staring at. Even his feet, in flip flops, were tan and huge, perfect for worship.

I jumped out of the car and smiled and opened the back door. He just said "bags, now." and just those two words told me his voice was so deep it resonated in my chest. Naturally too, not like some guys that put it on for show.

I got in the car and took off. He didn't say a work but took off the flannel as it was hot and I had the a/c going. (Texas is always hot and sweaty). He leaned back and put his hands behind his head and I immediacy smelled his natural musk filling the car. A man's smell has always turned me on and it's better than poppers honestly. My little dick instantly got hard. He smirked and said in his bass voice "I figured you would enjoy that I haven't showered in a few days and haven't worn deodorant in a while. Your little cock better not be getting hard faggot, that's breaking rule number one."

I couldn't even reply! I was already he sub, I wanted him so badly right there! He didn't speak a word the rest of the ride him. Just casually rubbed his cock through his jeans, making sure I was watching in the mirror."

We pulled into the driveway and I he waited for me to open the door, wordlessly already instructing me I was his servant. I got the bags and let him in. "Give me the keys" he said and I handed them over. "You'll say here unless I give you permission to go anywhere. Look at me." He took off his sunglasses and I looked into these eyes, fucking deep brown with long lashes, almost to long, and thick brows. He looked at me with a mixture of amusement and disdain? Desire? Then coldness. So quick I was shocked he grabbed the back of my head by my hair and snapped my head back, towering over my face. "Your my faggot now. Right? Nod! You're here to serve me how I want, when I want. I don't care what you want or need, Your only job for the next three days until i leave is to meet my needs. Say "Yes Sir!" Faggot." "Yes Sir!" I managed to say and he patted my cheek harder than I expected, but not quite a slap..

"Good boy. Take my bags to my room and lets get your gifts unpacked and then I want a massage before dinner."

We went to the master bedroom and he started unpacking his suitcase. Inside was a smaller black bag, zipped up with a lock. He took out a key and opened up the bag. "See what I got you." he ordered. Inside was a lot of things. Smaller bags, a dvd case, other odds and ends, and a pair of mesh shorts, very small and very short shorts. A thin leather collar, black, with a small lock on it, and a black box. "Strip!" he barked at me and I took off my shorts and t-shirt immediately. He lifted up my arms to inspect my freshly shaven pits, and fondled my small, hairless balls and cock, then turned me around to look at my ass. He had instructed me to be shaved when he arrived, a task i did NOT enjoy doing the night before. "Good." he said "What did I tell you?", "Only real men get to have hair Sir". "And what are you?" "A fag to be used". The sheer dominance of his words got me instantly erect, at which point he looked down and slap my balls hard! I almost fell to the floor, my balls are so sensitive, i can barely have them played with and he grabbed them hard in his strong, vice like hands and growled at me. "That's the second time your worthless tiny fag clit has tried to get hard around me. I can see I was right to bring things from California to help out. Now open your box."
I went over to the bed, already scared of what was happening and opened the black box, inside were some rubber cockrings and a lock, and something odd and plastic dick tip. Everything was pink. I had no idea what it was. "Grab some lube and come here, let's make sure it fits." he ordered, more calm this time. He lubed up my small cock and balls and i concentrated so hard on NOT getting hard. My balls were sore, and his hands were big, rough from working out, I wanted to feel them all over my body. Somehow I managed to stay soft enough for him to work the pink ring around my cock and pulled my balls through. I winced hard when he yanked and he slapped me on the side of the head at that. Then he pushed the little dick tip over my cock and it locked into the ring. Finally he put a small lock on it and said, "There faggot, all fixed now, you can't get hard around me. You can't cum. Can't jack off. All you'll think about is how to please me now."

I was shocked into silence and just nodded. I jacked off regularly like 5 times a day. I was so turned on by his control, I was straining against the cage. He saw and smirked again and whispered in my ear "Small cocks don't get to fuck and don't get to be hard. You don't even have enough nerve endings to feel the pleasure a hung man like me feels while fucking. Now unzip my pants for your last present." He pushed me down to my knees and stood in front of me. His huge bulge throbbing through his jeans. The button fly looked like it would pop open on it's own. I undid his belt and slid it off. I slowly popped the buttons trough one by one to reveal a filthy jock straining to contain his thick cock. It was yellowing and reeked of cum and sweat. "I've been wearing it and cumming in it for a week now, just for you." He stepped back and slid it off his body. His massive cock swung forward and pre cum was practically pouring from it. I thin realized how fucking into this he was! That as much as I was excited he was too! He caught some of his honey into his hands and held it out to me. "Lick it off" he softly ordered and I lapped it up like a puppy! I couldn't keep my eyes off his giant cock. He reached in the black bag and handed me a cloth tape measure. "See if it's big enough for you." he said. My hands trembled as I finally got to touch it. I measured from the dripping tip to the base with it's musky thick patch of black hair. "Nine and a half." I stammered, never had I seen a cock so big. "And around?" he said. "6 and 1/4 inches." I gulped. I must have looked scared and wide eyed because he laughed. It was a genuine deep chested laugh. It was music. "Everyone freaks out how big it is when they see it. I love being measured and showing it off. I'm almost twice as big as you, think about that. When you stroke your tiny nub - it feels good. So tiny it barely fits in a hand. It takes two to three hands to stroke me off. Think about how good that feels, how much more pleasure I get with my horsecock. It's a waste for you to jack off. So this long weekend I'm going to teach you to serve me and others and get your pleasure from that and only that. Maybe we will keep your little worthless cock permanently locked up. . Sound good Faggot?" I just nodded.

He smiled again and said ok first training - put your hands behind your back." I did as he tied them with his belt. "No open your wide mouth, stick out your tongue, and don't move." I did as he said and he casually stepped forward and placed his huge, wet cock head right on my tongue. I instinctively leaned forward to suck it and he pushed me off, slapping my face twice! HARD, with one hand. "Fucking did I tell you to suck bitch?? No, do what I say! Mouth open, tongue out, stay still." I was so upset that I had already upset him I just sat there with my mouth open and tongue out. What were we doing? I wanted his massive cock so bad and he was tormenting me. He pried my mouth open even wider with his hands, uncomfortable so. He knew it too. "Stay like that!" he barked, and brought his huge cock back to my mouth and just let the tip rest on my tongue.
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 5.06.34 PM.png

It's so heavy, was my first thought. It felt like it weight to 10lbs on my mouth. I could smell his balls, and his crotch hair. His musk filled the room. He must not have showered for days. It was like a fox in heat, I felt like i had inhaled a bottle of poppers.

He slowly rubbing the ridges of his cockhead on my extended tongue. Wetting it with his precum, which was now pouring like a faucet. I was drooling as it slowly wet my mouth. "Stay fucking still" he barked even though I hadn't moved. He wasn't even looking at me, he was watching his own big, thick cock slowly air fuck my face. It was maddening.
He took a hand and shoved it in my mouth, gagging me on his long fingers. I almost threw up, but coughed up a lot of slime. He finally looked at me and leaned forward "OPEN!" he yelled and I opened my mouth painfully wide again. He leaned forward and brought forward a ball of spit in his mouth and let it slowly drool out into mine. I let it sit there, and felt it slide down my abused throat, scared to move or swallow. "Good." he said. More hard pats to the cheek with his dry hand, he wet one, covered in my spit, was stroking his long cock, slowly, but fully up and down - up and down and then I understood how much cock he had in his hand! He was right, my 5 inches could be worked to full orgasm in seconds with just two fingers. His beast needed tending, lots of work and I could tell every bit of his dick gave him pleasure.
He watched me watch him stroke, slapping his dick in his other hand, the THUD THUD making me realize how much cock it actually was in front of me. Every bit of my body was on fire. My nipples were so hard, my ass ached, my cock was straining in its little cage and all I wanted was for HIM to touch me with it.
He could tell.
"Fucking slut want it?" He bragged in his deep voice as he started stroking faster and with both hands. Still room for one more on his long member, so thick his long fingers barely touched around. "I know you do, you want it so bad you'll do anything for it. Maybe I'll finally give it to you if you do what I want. Maybe. But if I do, I'm going to make you regret it. I'll tear you up so bad with my cock you won't be able to talk. If I fuck you, and that's big if, I'll make sure you can't walk afterwards. You ever had your second hole punched? I'll bust through your hole like a train. I'll rearrange your insides to fit my massive dick. I'll cunt you faggot. Ruin your hole and turn you into a real pussy boy. You'll never be satisfied by another man again. I'll hollow you the fuck out and hurt you so bad with my dick you will feel it for the rest of your life."
With that he blasted into my mouth. Again, and again, it was like being shot with a water pistol full of cum into my waiting open mouth. Again, again and again. 13 shots in all, none of them small or weak, blasting the back of my throat and filling it up.. I usually get one or two good shots of cum and then done. His was thick and ropey, meant for real breeding.

He was breathing so heavy and sat on the bed. Through catching his breath he said "Swallow it cum slut and get used to the taste."
It was strong, thick down my throat. "You want some piss to wash it down?" He asked from my bed.

I've never been into piss play. I don't like it, I don't get it. We talked about it being a limit before he even arrived, and here he was already pushing boundaries.

I didn't respond.

"I gotta piss" He said grinning. I still didn't say anything. "Come with me." We went to the bathroom and went over to the toilet. "Kneel" he pointed next to the toilet. "When I piss, you will hold my dick to remind you what I have and you don't. From now on, when you pee, you will do it sitting down like the sissy fag you are. Understood?" "Yes sir." I said, still not sure how this was going to go."
I grasped his now soft cock and held it. Even flaccid it was huge. "Yeah, I'm bigger soft than most men hard" he causally said as he let out a stream that would impress a horse. "I'm not going to make you drink any... yet. But if you ever want me to fuck you, you are going to have to taste it. You want my massive cock, you're going to have to take everything from it." He looked at me waiting, as if to say - you know you have to.

So leaned forward and lapped at his stream. It wasn't bad, but i still didn't want any more. "Good start fag." he chuckled. "On a scale of one to ten, how horny are you right now for more cum?" he asked, already knowing I was about to explode. "11!!" I blurted out. "Good" he said through another devil's smile. "I'm going to keep you so on edge you'll do things for my cock you never thought you could. Now, I'm beat from traveling." he stated as we went back to my (his) room." Come give me a massage and then I'll take a nap. You can have the afternoon to relax, but when I wake up I'll want a healthy dinner and then go for a run before I turn in. Oh, one last thing." He reached down and pick up the cum stained jock and mesh shorts. You'll wear these shorts when I'm here, i don't really have any interest in seeing your little locked up clit unless i want to make fun of it. The jock you'll wear on your face when you sleep, so you dream about the smell of me and these..." he reached into the black bag and pulled out a paper sack with a ziplock bag inside. Inside the ziplock were three used condoms full of spunk, "need to go in the freezer. They are a surprise for later.

Attachments

View attachment 138817571

I went to the kitchen and put the ziplock in the freezer wondering what was in store for later. I went back to his (my former) room and he was spread out face down on the bed. His perfect ass facing me, his lean muscles shiny with sweat from his intense orgasm. I wondered if I've ever come that hard from just jacking off. His dick really must give him more pleasure. There was a bottle of massage oil now on my bedside, along with the collar, still unspoken of. I put on some soothing music and started rubbing his tight body. "Slower, deeper, and take your time." He softly grunted from the pillow. I worked his shoulders and back, noticing the fine hair there that didn't really show up until closer. His butt was covered in the same soft down, and just a peak of black hair in the crack. I wanted to eat his ass so bad, to make him moan and tell me I was good boy, but I had my orders. As I started working his legs, I noticed how built they really were. Hard, thick muscles, a runner or cycler's legs and calfs. I almost came from rubbing them. I could imagine how powerful his thrusts into me could be, how deep he could really pound with those thighs and butt. He was so tall! 6'3" he had said, but he seemed bigger. My 5'8' body was so small compared to him. I knew if he wanted to pin me down I couldn't get away. I knew he was bigger, stronger, and more powerful that I was, and I had invited this MAN, who wanted to use me to explore his dominance and brutality. I had not only encouraged it but arranged it! I had to stop my self thinking before I started leaking pre cum everywhere.

By the time I got to his feet he was snoring softly so I took my unwashed jockstrap to my room and contemplated what was next to come.

Back before we all searched for hook ups and air b&b's on apps and phones, there was a great site called Craigslist that you could find everything on. I lived in Austin, Texas and had a great duplex near the location of ACL (Austin city limits) music festival. All my friends said I should rent it out for the weekend as a lot of people did and made great money. It was a one bedroom with a small office that could be a 2nd bedroom and one bath, very private and small. Perfect for me just being out of college and starting out.

At this time I was a 24, 5'8", 145# bwn/blu size obsessed power twink, only 5" cut. My college boyfriend had been a pretty hung dom top and taught me how to embrace my natural submissive side. He loved telling me my little cock was why i was such a good bottom. That only hung men could really enjoy fucking. That was I made for penetration, just a hole to be used by men like him. He was hung 8x6 and was very masc Irish/Italian guy from NYC that had gone to school in Texas. He went back to NYC after graduation and I became infatuated with hung alpha types. I frequently hooked up with married or dl guys online that were into just using a cocksucker or fag to fuck. However, in my searches I couldn't find one bigger that 8.5 inches and I really wanted to serve someone massive. (more stories bout those hook ups another time!)

So ACL is coming up and I get an idea in my head to post ad's on craiglist offering my duplex for the weekend. "Gay sub offering Free Room for ACL weekend for Hung Alpha wanting a place with built in servant. Close to festival, meals and service provided, no sex necessary but negotiable. " etc...

I got about 5 serious replies though none really seemed to be a match. I was about to give up when I finally got the right reply.
"Hey Faggot. 28 year old Alpha from Los Angeles. 6'3, 185#, built Italian with a monster cock. Love to show it off. Straight ,but have used cocksuckers before. If you're serious hit me back and we will discuss my rules. Attached are my pics, send yours so I can see if you worthy of my attention." After seeing these pictures..

View attachment 138799971 . View attachment 138800051

I knew I had found the right man!
We emailed back and forth over the next week and came up with the logistics of him coming to Austin. His friends had bailed on the trip so he needed a place to stay, ride from the airport, etc. I would give him the master bedroom, which had a lock on the door, and I would sleep in the office on a futon I had in there. Food, snacks, drinks, etc would be stocked before hand. And I would follow his rules when we were home:
1. Faggot will not proposition Sir for sex at any time and will not get erect in his presence.
2. Faggot will not touch Sir at any time without permission.
3. Faggot will not look Sir in the eyes unless told to.
4. Faggot will ask permission to speak to Sir unless told otherwise.
5. Faggot will be dressed in soccer shorts and small t-shirt with no underwear unless instructed otherwise.
6. Faggot will do any domestic chores instructed by Sir, including laundry, cooking, cleaning etc.
7. Faggot will obey with no question Sir's orders unless those orders violate our pre-set limits.
8. Faggot will be prepared to service and worship sir at any time.
9. Faggot will eat all of Sir's cum if he chooses to cum.
10. Sir has the right to use his faggot however he wants and reserves the right to add more rules as he sees fit.

Over the week of discussion my body tingled and my hole twitched with the anticipation of his arrival. He was straight, and wanted to explore his sexual sadistic side. He loved the power his dick had over both men and women, but he was scared to get to rough with a woman after a bad experience. Gay gays, he said, loved it when he got rough and he really got into skullfucking a cocksucker back in LA. He really wanted to try more. As our conversations got more and more headed and kinkier, I saw a dark side he was scared to let out, but needed to explore it. He came from a physical Italian family. He wanted to keep his bitch (me) in line and be worshiped. He wanted to see how rough he could get with his massive cock and he wanted to see how far he could go with me before I tapped out. He asked if I had any leather or gear. I told him no, since that was hard to get in Austin back then. So he also said he would bring me some "presents" for his pleasure.

The day came for him to arrive and I went to the airport to pick him up. We texted about where to get him and as soon as I pulled up in my SUV I knew I wanted to serve him! Standing on the curb was this tall, tan, lean chiseled model. His face was all angles and jawline, covered in a thick 5 o'clock shadow. His hair was dark, straight, and just long enough to fall in his eyes., which were covered by aviators. He wore a white wife beater with an open flannel and gold chain that drew attention to the hair ending right at his collar bone, and his tight, tight Levi jeans that curved his ass and thighs, and showed a bulge that every man and woman at the airport was staring at. Even his feet, in flip flops, were tan and huge, perfect for worship.

I jumped out of the car and smiled and opened the back door. He just said "bags, now." and just those two words told me his voice was so deep it resonated in my chest. Naturally too, not like some guys that put it on for show.

I got in the car and took off. He didn't say a work but took off the flannel as it was hot and I had the a/c going. (Texas is always hot and sweaty). He leaned back and put his hands behind his head and I immediacy smelled his natural musk filling the car. A man's smell has always turned me on and it's better than poppers honestly. My little dick instantly got hard. He smirked and said in his bass voice "I figured you would enjoy that I haven't showered in a few days and haven't worn deodorant in a while. Your little cock better not be getting hard faggot, that's breaking rule number one."

I couldn't even reply! I was already he sub, I wanted him so badly right there! He didn't speak a word the rest of the ride him. Just casually rubbed his cock through his jeans, making sure I was watching in the mirror."

We pulled into the driveway and I he waited for me to open the door, wordlessly already instructing me I was his servant. I got the bags and let him in. "Give me the keys" he said and I handed them over. "You'll say here unless I give you permission to go anywhere. Look at me." He took off his sunglasses and I looked into these eyes, fucking deep brown with long lashes, almost to long, and thick brows. He looked at me with a mixture of amusement and disdain? Desire? Then coldness. So quick I was shocked he grabbed the back of my head by my hair and snapped my head back, towering over my face. "Your my faggot now. Right? Nod! You're here to serve me how I want, when I want. I don't care what you want or need, Your only job for the next three days until i leave is to meet my needs. Say "Yes Sir!" Faggot." "Yes Sir!" I managed to say and he patted my cheek harder than I expected, but not quite a slap..

"Good boy. Take my bags to my room and lets get your gifts unpacked and then I want a massage before dinner."

We went to the master bedroom and he started unpacking his suitcase. Inside was a smaller black bag, zipped up with a lock. He took out a key and opened up the bag. "See what I got you." he ordered. Inside was a lot of things. Smaller bags, a dvd case, other odds and ends, and a pair of mesh shorts, very small and very short shorts. A thin leather collar, black, with a small lock on it, and a black box. "Strip!" he barked at me and I took off my shorts and t-shirt immediately. He lifted up my arms to inspect my freshly shaven pits, and fondled my small, hairless balls and cock, then turned me around to look at my ass. He had instructed me to be shaved when he arrived, a task i did NOT enjoy doing the night before. "Good." he said "What did I tell you?", "Only real men get to have hair Sir". "And what are you?" "A fag to be used". The sheer dominance of his words got me instantly erect, at which point he looked down and slap my balls hard! I almost fell to the floor, my balls are so sensitive, i can barely have them played with and he grabbed them hard in his strong, vice like hands and growled at me. "That's the second time your worthless tiny fag clit has tried to get hard around me. I can see I was right to bring things from California to help out. Now open your box."
I went over to the bed, already scared of what was happening and opened the black box, inside were some rubber cockrings and a lock, and something odd and plastic dick tip. Everything was pink. I had no idea what it was. "Grab some lube and come here, let's make sure it fits." he ordered, more calm this time. He lubed up my small cock and balls and i concentrated so hard on NOT getting hard. My balls were sore, and his hands were big, rough from working out, I wanted to feel them all over my body. Somehow I managed to stay soft enough for him to work the pink ring around my cock and pulled my balls through. I winced hard when he yanked and he slapped me on the side of the head at that. Then he pushed the little dick tip over my cock and it locked into the ring. Finally he put a small lock on it and said, "There faggot, all fixed now, you can't get hard around me. You can't cum. Can't jack off. All you'll think about is how to please me now."

I was shocked into silence and just nodded. I jacked off regularly like 5 times a day. I was so turned on by his control, I was straining against the cage. He saw and smirked again and whispered in my ear "Small cocks don't get to fuck and don't get to be hard. You don't even have enough nerve endings to feel the pleasure a hung man like me feels while fucking. Now unzip my pants for your last present." He pushed me down to my knees and stood in front of me. His huge bulge throbbing through his jeans. The button fly looked like it would pop open on it's own. I undid his belt and slid it off. I slowly popped the buttons trough one by one to reveal a filthy jock straining to contain his thick cock. It was yellowing and reeked of cum and sweat. "I've been wearing it and cumming in it for a week now, just for you." He stepped back and slid it off his body. His massive cock swung forward and pre cum was practically pouring from it. I thin realized how fucking into this he was! That as much as I was excited he was too! He caught some of his honey into his hands and held it out to me. "Lick it off" he softly ordered and I lapped it up like a puppy! I couldn't keep my eyes off his giant cock. He reached in the black bag and handed me a cloth tape measure. "See if it's big enough for you." he said. My hands trembled as I finally got to touch it. I measured from the dripping tip to the base with it's musky thick patch of black hair. "Nine and a half." I stammered, never had I seen a cock so big. "And around?" he said. "6 and 1/4 inches." I gulped. I must have looked scared and wide eyed because he laughed. It was a genuine deep chested laugh. It was music. "Everyone freaks out how big it is when they see it. I love being measured and showing it off. I'm almost twice as big as you, think about that. When you stroke your tiny nub - it feels good. So tiny it barely fits in a hand. It takes two to three hands to stroke me off. Think about how good that feels, how much more pleasure I get with my horsecock. It's a waste for you to jack off. So this long weekend I'm going to teach you to serve me and others and get your pleasure from that and only that. Maybe we will keep your little worthless cock permanently locked up. . Sound good Faggot?" I just nodded.

He smiled again and said ok first training - put your hands behind your back." I did as he tied them with his belt. "No open your wide mouth, stick out your tongue, and don't move." I did as he said and he casually stepped forward and placed his huge, wet cock head right on my tongue. I instinctively leaned forward to suck it and he pushed me off, slapping my face twice! HARD, with one hand. "Fucking did I tell you to suck bitch?? No, do what I say! Mouth open, tongue out, stay still." I was so upset that I had already upset him I just sat there with my mouth open and tongue out. What were we doing? I wanted his massive cock so bad and he was tormenting me. He pried my mouth open even wider with his hands, uncomfortable so. He knew it too. "Stay like that!" he barked, and brought his huge cock back to my mouth and just let the tip rest on my tongue.
View attachment 138799991
It's so heavy, was my first thought. It felt like it weight to 10lbs on my mouth. I could smell his balls, and his crotch hair. His musk filled the room. He must not have showered for days. It was like a fox in heat, I felt like i had inhaled a bottle of poppers.

He slowly rubbing the ridges of his cockhead on my extended tongue. Wetting it with his precum, which was now pouring like a faucet. I was drooling as it slowly wet my mouth. "Stay fucking still" he barked even though I hadn't moved. He wasn't even looking at me, he was watching his own big, thick cock slowly air fuck my face. It was maddening.
He took a hand and shoved it in my mouth, gagging me on his long fingers. I almost threw up, but coughed up a lot of slime. He finally looked at me and leaned forward "OPEN!" he yelled and I opened my mouth painfully wide again. He leaned forward and brought forward a ball of spit in his mouth and let it slowly drool out into mine. I let it sit there, and felt it slide down my abused throat, scared to move or swallow. "Good." he said. More hard pats to the cheek with his dry hand, he wet one, covered in my spit, was stroking his long cock, slowly, but fully up and down - up and down and then I understood how much cock he had in his hand! He was right, my 5 inches could be worked to full orgasm in seconds with just two fingers. His beast needed tending, lots of work and I could tell every bit of his dick gave him pleasure.
He watched me watch him stroke, slapping his dick in his other hand, the THUD THUD making me realize how much cock it actually was in front of me. Every bit of my body was on fire. My nipples were so hard, my ass ached, my cock was straining in its little cage and all I wanted was for HIM to touch me with it.
He could tell.
"Fucking slut want it?" He bragged in his deep voice as he started stroking faster and with both hands. Still room for one more on his long member, so thick his long fingers barely touched around. "I know you do, you want it so bad you'll do anything for it. Maybe I'll finally give it to you if you do what I want. Maybe. But if I do, I'm going to make you regret it. I'll tear you up so bad with my cock you won't be able to talk. If I fuck you, and that's big if, I'll make sure you can't walk afterwards. You ever had your second hole punched? I'll bust through your hole like a train. I'll rearrange your insides to fit my massive dick. I'll cunt you faggot. Ruin your hole and turn you into a real pussy boy. You'll never be satisfied by another man again. I'll hollow you the fuck out and hurt you so bad with my dick you will feel it for the rest of your life."
With that he blasted into my mouth. Again, and again, it was like being shot with a water pistol full of cum into my waiting open mouth. Again, again and again. 13 shots in all, none of them small or weak, blasting the back of my throat and filling it up.. I usually get one or two good shots of cum and then done. His was thick and ropey, meant for real breeding.

He was breathing so heavy and sat on the bed. Through catching his breath he said "Swallow it cum slut and get used to the taste."
It was strong, thick down my throat. "You want some piss to wash it down?" He asked from my bed.

I've never been into piss play. I don't like it, I don't get it. We talked about it being a limit before he even arrived, and here he was already pushing boundaries.

I didn't respond.

"I gotta piss" He said grinning. I still didn't say anything. "Come with me." We went to the bathroom and went over to the toilet. "Kneel" he pointed next to the toilet. "When I piss, you will hold my dick to remind you what I have and you don't. From now on, when you pee, you will do it sitting down like the sissy fag you are. Understood?" "Yes sir." I said, still not sure how this was going to go."
I grasped his now soft cock and held it. Even flaccid it was huge. "Yeah, I'm bigger soft than most men hard" he causally said as he let out a stream that would impress a horse. "I'm not going to make you drink any... yet. But if you ever want me to fuck you, you are going to have to taste it. You want my massive cock, you're going to have to take everything from it." He looked at me waiting, as if to say - you know you have to.

So leaned forward and lapped at his stream. It wasn't bad, but i still didn't want any more. "Good start fag." he chuckled. "On a scale of one to ten, how horny are you right now for more cum?" he asked, already knowing I was about to explode. "11!!" I blurted out. "Good" he said through another devil's smile. "I'm going to keep you so on edge you'll do things for my cock you never thought you could. Now, I'm beat from traveling." he stated as we went back to my (his) room." Come give me a massage and then I'll take a nap. You can have the afternoon to relax, but when I wake up I'll want a healthy dinner and then go for a run before I turn in. Oh, one last thing." He reached down and pick up the cum stained jock and mesh shorts. You'll wear these shorts when I'm here, i don't really have any interest in seeing your little locked up clit unless i want to make fun of it. The jock you'll wear on your face when you sleep, so you dream about the smell of me and these..." he reached into the black bag and pulled out a paper sack with a ziplock bag inside. Inside the ziplock were three used condoms full of spunk, "need to go in the freezer. They are a surprise for later.
Damn!! Nice body and cock!!

Reactions: kv78704