my anal dildo penetration addiction/journey

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd had my first dildo a pretty good while and liked playing with it now and again. It was about 8 inches long and was quite slim with a nice upward curve. At first I was astounded at how painful it was to insert it, but I kept playing with it and slowly became more used to it. Then I met Mike, by huge hung buddy I've spoken of so much on here. Mike is a solid 7" long and a whopping 6.5" in girth. I waited a year before I let Mike own my hole, but when he finally did I was addicted immediately. It was with Mike I learned when a cock is thick enough and the stretch to the powerful anal muscle is exceeded beyond its natural amount of rebellion, the muscle gives way, making pain and discomfort nearly nothing. Mike knew I became addicted, and I offered him my hole every chance I could, allowing him to use it however he wished with freedom to breed me every time. The initial addiction was so fierce I was basically at his beckon call.

Then Mike starts having erection difficulty and I'm not getting my big cock fix, as I know no one else locally his size. I decide to buy a dildo that was as near his size as possible and I find one, a horse dildo that was 7 insertable inches with a maximum girth of 6.6" with a flared head. A buddy helped me one afternoon at this place and after concentrated effort that horse dildo popped in my tight butt and my eyes almost popped out. I had never felt such intense stretching without unbearable pain. So after the buddy helped me I became addicted to the stretch sensation of the huge dildo. Not long after this, while playing at home one day I discovered my second hole, fucked it insanely and thought I'd go out of my head with pleasure. After this experience I was on the horse dildo every day for three months save just a few days here and there.

Finally, this insanely pleasurable stretch grew routine and far, far less of a sensation as than in the beginning. I had successfully trained my hole and I was surprised at how easy it was to acclimate and not hurt myself. Also, how tough the hole actually is. I wanted a slightly larger dildo by this time and finally bought one that turned out to be far too big with a 10" circumference. I was sick at the waste of money and not realizing I was buying one way too large.

But, I had bought another dildo a couple of years earlier that was 8" in girth that gradually got slimmer down the shaft. I'd tried this 8" circumference dildo before with absolutely no success. So, I decided to try it again since I had acclimated to the 6.6 girth. To my surprise I could tell the 8" girth dildo was slowly going in, it was super tight but going in with the hardest stretch I'd ever known, yet not tearing me up. I got that 8" girth dildo all the way in. At first it was so tight it made my legs quiver, but my little butthole finally accepted it and before long I was fucking my butt with 8" of girth.

I did that yesterday for the first time and after I figured I'd let my hole rest and recuperate for several days before trying it again, which I crave to do already.

8" of girth swallowed up by my butt.. I learned how tough and how trainable that hole is, you just have to gradually work up to larger sizes. Amazing sensations too and can't wait to do it again.

Thank you for posting this. This is great. We've been researching dildos and working to bring some fun dildos to LPSG Members ;)

Reactions: bravesoldier
I got my first dildo from a sex shop in Frankfurt airport. I didn't know what size I'd be able to take so looked for one the same size as a cucumber and l picked one about 8" long and fairly slim. I couldn't wait to get home - and so began the nightly ritual for butt pleasuring. One of my mates came over for a playime, the one he brought over was not as long but thicker. I took a while to get used to the thickness and he was very patient slowly easing it up me. Once I soon got used to it so when we stopped helping each other and swopped over so I was back being shafted with my thinner one I could really tell the difference so as soon as I could have another go with the thicker one I did, and as my mate used it on me I had an amazing orgasm.
The next time he came over we played with each, there is something very erotic being fucked by a buddy using a dildo, till we shot. One the way out he said he'd left me a little something. It was a donkey dick sized dildo, 8 x 6.5. Naturally I lubed it up and began to work on it. After 25 minutes I'd achieved full penetration, a little sore and stretched but satisfied. The next day it took 10 minutes. My buddy rand and asked how I'd got on, what he said when I told him how long, it took me 2 days! He took it back next time he came over.
Currently my favourite is stuck on the wall of the shower, about 6x5.5 and I have to admit that I'm addicted to it every morning, a little ritual to keep the door open for hard flesh

Reactions: EdgeTyme747
I got my first dildo from a sex shop in Frankfurt airport. I didn't know what size I'd be able to take so looked for one the same size as a cucumber and l picked one about 8" long and fairly slim. I couldn't wait to get home - and so began the nightly ritual for butt pleasuring. One of my mates came over for a playime, the one he brought over was not as long but thicker. I took a while to get used to the thickness and he was very patient slowly easing it up me. Once I soon got used to it so when we stopped helping each other and swopped over so I was back being shafted with my thinner one I could really tell the difference so as soon as I could have another go with the thicker one I did, and as my mate used it on me I had an amazing orgasm.
The next time he came over we played with each, there is something very erotic being fucked by a buddy using a dildo, till we shot. One the way out he said he'd left me a little something. It was a donkey dick sized dildo, 8 x 6.5. Naturally I lubed it up and began to work on it. After 25 minutes I'd achieved full penetration, a little sore and stretched but satisfied. The next day it took 10 minutes. My buddy rand and asked how I'd got on, what he said when I told him how long, it took me 2 days! He took it back next time he came over.
Currently my favourite is stuck on the wall of the shower, about 6x5.5 and I have to admit that I'm addicted to it every morning, a little ritual to keep the door open for hard flesh
Love this! Do you have a favorite?

Love this! Do you have a favorite?
Its black, its perfect and I can take as much or as little as I want, sometimes its just the feeling of anal stimulation to waken the senses, other times I feel the need to bury it deep, mounted at the right height in the shower
Brand SEXY EMPORIUM
Style Realistic Dildo
Item dimensions L x W x H 31 x 12 x 11 centimetres

Reactions: LPSG Support
Its black, its perfect and I can take as much or as little as I want, sometimes its just the feeling of anal stimulation to waken the senses, other times I feel the need to bury it deep, mounted at the right height in the shower
Brand SEXY EMPORIUM
Style Realistic Dildo
Item dimensions L x W x H 31 x 12 x 11 centimetres
Amazing!

Any chance you'd be interested in participating in this?
Any UK Dildo Lovers? We are looking for testers...