My Boy friend is straight

jiariv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
im a guy , 39 i found a guy 20 years old he seeems to be interested in me first but after a year long relationship i found that he is straight and has a girl friend. i was devastated. i broke up with him but he keep trying to talk to me. i gave him everything he asked for. he also did what i said like we made love many times. now i dont know what to do.

If you made love many times during a year long relationship, he ain't straight. Like the comment above said, maybe bi or confused/questioning or gay for pay at best, but not straight.

I would also add that relationships where one party is literally twice the age of the other nearly always have a back story that is not conducive to long-term stability.

im a guy , 39 i found a guy 20 years old he seeems to be interested in me first but after a year long relationship i found that he is straight and has a girl friend. i was devastated. i broke up with him but he keep trying to talk to me. i gave him everything he asked for. he also did what i said like we made love many times. now i dont know what to do.
Your dilemma has nothing to do with his sexual orientation, which is certainly not "straight" if you have "made love many times" as you say. Your dilemma is that he did not have sex, or a relationship, exclusively with you and you were not willing to share him. That is very understandable. He is 20. It is doubtful he is going give you what you want. In fact, he has proven he will not give you what you want. I suspect you know what to do, but are unwilling to do it: ignore his attempts to talk with you, never have contact with him again and find a better, more suitable, person with whom to have a relationship.

So I don't make any assumptions....

What were your expectations out of this relationship with a person who is some 20 years younger than you?

i would keep that in mind, never thought ao
I would also add that relationships where one party is literally twice the age of the other nearly always have a back story that is not conducive to long-term stability.about it before

yes he's trying ....and deep down somewhere i also wanted to talk to him.... because i genuinly loved him. you said exactly what i was experiencing ...
Your dilemma has nothing to do with his sexual orientation, which is certainly not "straight" if you have "made love many times" as you say. Your dilemma is that he did not have sex, or a relationship, exclusively with you and you were not willing to share him. That is very understandable. He is 20. It is doubtful he is going give you what you want. In fact, he has proven he will not give you what you want. I suspect you know what to do, but are unwilling to do it: ignore his attempts to talk with you, never have contact with him again and find a better, more suitable, person with whom to have a relationship.