My Bromance

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
There is a major update...

Like I’ve said, we wrestle all the time, and today, while we were wrestling, it went kinda sexual, i was sitting on his dick, and i felt it, and I touched it few times on purpose and he didn’t said anything.

Also, after that we took a walk, and our hands were touching all the time. In one hand he was holding the bottle and i was on the other side, where he was holding nothing. Our hands were touching all the time, and i was waiting for his move cus i was scared to grab his hand.. and nothing happened.. i hate thiiiis..

Like I’ve said, we wrestle all the time, and today, while we were wrestling, it went kinda sexual, i was sitting on his dick, and i felt it, and I touched it few times on purpose and he didn’t said anything.

Also, after that we took a walk, and our hands were touching all the time. In one hand he was holding the bottle and i was on the other side, where he was holding nothing. Our hands were touching all the time, and i was waiting for his move cus i was scared to grab his hand.. and nothing happened.. i hate thiiiis..
This sounds like a very positive step in figuring this out.

Reactions: StolAdele101

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I’m afraid you are clutching to straws. Hands touching by accident, wrestling and feeling each other; these are major steps in your mind because you have fallen for him. But a lack of reaction from his side doesn’t mean he’s comfortable with it and waiting for you to take the next step. It probably means he doesn’t even notice it and/or doesn’t care. You are reading too much into this and setting yourself up for major heartache.

D

deleted875903

Ri

Right on.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys,
So there is a dude that i think im in love with. I know im not fully straight but not gay either... I prefer girls over boys but this one dude has changed that for me.
We are together almost every day, for a year. We talk about everything and I’ve never felt happier and safer with anyone else. I enjoy being with him. I’ve told him how happy i was when i was with him, and he told me the same. He even cried for me when i wasn’t with him for a month. Like, he acts so caring and protective over me. But the problem is that he always talks about girls and he dates them. Not all the time but rarely. And for some reason i feel like a trash cus i like him and he dates other girls.
I don’t know what to do. Should i tell him about my feelings? Can i ruin our relationship?
Oh boy, its a lose lose situation. Be so careful because it can end in tears so easily for all concerned. Good luck. :oops:

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Il just out my version of events out there & it’s not a guarantee it’ll happen to you, but it’s 2019 honey, boys are so ‘straight’ anymore.

So, me and my best friend whom I met in 2011 in Spain when we both arrived to work on the party isle of magaluf in Mallorca, Spain.
Fun times.
Anyway, over the year he slept with and counted 350 girls.
A lad, a shagger. A top shagger as referred to in maga lol.
I slept with a few guys and when we first met I hated him, the accent the roughness - as the year progressed we became best friends stayed together every day and night and even slept over each other’s - every night. This progressed to - shagging other people and then coming back to either ones apartments for our ‘snuggles’ - see the developments?
The snuggles progressed nightly to, its so hot we only need boxers, then my head on his chest because that’s the only comfortable way - until by the last day of the season we would sleep fully cuddling in boxers and Inseparable.

For 4 months we were separated - he at home (uk) me off to further destinations until March the next year came around and Spain was hitting the cards again and boom - instantly we just decided let’s live together immediately. I basically flew out to him.

Within 8 weeks we left there busy flat, moved into a quieter place and shared a studio, just us. 1 bed.

By mid summer I’d fallen, I head over heals fallen - seeing your post reminded me so deep of the feelings I had, my god I could cum in seconds thinking about him (lol oops).

Anyway after receiving friendly advice, I told him. I said I love you, I’m jealous of these girls etx.
He said he knew and loved me too.
Carried on sleeping with girls, but always always came home to me at night (fucking weird) until we one night got drunk and he said to me, you wanna suck my dick don’t you - shocked I was like yes but no cause that’ll ruin everything - anyway long story short that was the best bj I’d ever given cause I put my heart and soul into it lol.

The best bit was to follow, pulled me away and ran to the bathroom crying - I was scared and sorry and I followed and said I’m sorry it’s my fault let’s not talk about this again, he said I’m not crying at that I’m crying cause all I want is to be inside you.

Wow, no more details really needed, you can imagine how the rest follows. Was in a steady relationship for a year after that - just us, no girls no other boys just us, in love. Was amazing.

Moral - you can have it if you really really want but what you want right now and how you feel is lust, its forbidden so it’s hotter - once you’re ‘together’ you’ll go back to seeing them as they are. If they’re not a nice person, there’s only so much you can deal with.

My STRONG advice to you....
tell him.
Nothing worse than a fake friendship - because you want more and he doesn’t
If he’s freaked by it, he w

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Il just out my version of events out there & it’s not a guarantee it’ll happen to you, but it’s 2019 honey, boys are so ‘straight’ anymore.

So, me and my best friend whom I met in 2011 in Spain when we both arrived to work on the party isle of magaluf in Mallorca, Spain.
Fun times.
Anyway, over the year he slept with and counted 350 girls.
A lad, a shagger. A top shagger as referred to in maga lol.
I slept with a few guys and when we first met I hated him, the accent the roughness - as the year progressed we became best friends stayed together every day and night and even slept over each other’s - every night. This progressed to - shagging other people and then coming back to either ones apartments for our ‘snuggles’ - see the developments?
The snuggles progressed nightly to, its so hot we only need boxers, then my head on his chest because that’s the only comfortable way - until by the last day of the season we would sleep fully cuddling in boxers and Inseparable.

For 4 months we were separated - he at home (uk) me off to further destinations until March the next year came around and Spain was hitting the cards again and boom - instantly we just decided let’s live together immediately. I basically flew out to him.

Within 8 weeks we left there busy flat, moved into a quieter place and shared a studio, just us. 1 bed.

By mid summer I’d fallen, I head over heals fallen - seeing your post reminded me so deep of the feelings I had, my god I could cum in seconds thinking about him (lol oops).

Anyway after receiving friendly advice, I told him. I said I love you, I’m jealous of these girls etx.
He said he knew and loved me too.
Carried on sleeping with girls, but always always came home to me at night (fucking weird) until we one night got drunk and he said to me, you wanna suck my dick don’t you - shocked I was like yes but no cause that’ll ruin everything - anyway long story short that was the best bj I’d ever given cause I put my heart and soul into it lol.

The best bit was to follow, pulled me away and ran to the bathroom crying - I was scared and sorry and I followed and said I’m sorry it’s my fault let’s not talk about this again, he said I’m not crying at that I’m crying cause all I want is to be inside you.

Wow, no more details really needed, you can imagine how the rest follows. Was in a steady relationship for a year after that - just us, no girls no other boys just us, in love. Was amazing.

Moral - you can have it if you really really want but what you want right now and how you feel is lust, its forbidden so it’s hotter - once you’re ‘together’ you’ll go back to seeing them as they are. If they’re not a nice person, there’s only so much you can deal with.

My STRONG advice to you....
tell him.
Nothing worse than a fake friendship - because you want more and he doesn’t
If he’s freaked by it, he w

WOW... What a great story... like watching a movie. I had a similar story but all local and not globe trotting. Great advise and so true when you say "once you’re ‘together you’ll go back to seeing them as they are. If they’re not a nice person, there’s only so much you can deal with." so deep and something that most people cannot realize. Almost like sobering up after being drunk"

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW... What a great story... like watching a movie. I had a similar story but all local and not globe trotting. Great advise and so true when you say "once you’re ‘together you’ll go back to seeing them as they are. If they’re not a nice person, there’s only so much you can deal with." so deep and something that most people cannot realize. Almost like sobering up after being drunk"

Yes it’s a great story, wasn’t as great living it at the time but when all is said and done, it was an experience. A lesson for me. Maybe I should write a movie script for the next ‘gay’ blockbuster

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend and I have a similar relationship. He is straight and I am gay. We sit right next to each other on the couch w no space between us, we’ve walked hand in hand, I’ve kissed his cheek, he’s kissed mine, our hugs are very strong, we share food and drinks, we talk about our sex lives and we go into detail about it, he knows how big I am and I know how big he is, he knows I love his bubble ass (to look at), we have seen each other jerking it and even seen one another fucking. We are super close. We have even told one another we love the other, but not in a romantic way. He is and has been my best friend since the day we met in boot camp. After that we went to submarine school together and by coincidence got stationed on the same ship. Since we have gotten out of the military our friendship has endured. Sometimes the bond between two guys can be so close that it is borderline romantic.

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best friend and I have a similar relationship. He is straight and I am gay. We sit right next to each other on the couch w no space between us, we’ve walked hand in hand, I’ve kissed his cheek, he’s kissed mine, our hugs are very strong, we share food and drinks, we talk about our sex lives and we go into detail about it, he knows how big I am and I know how big he is, he knows I love his bubble ass (to look at), we have seen each other jerking it and even seen one another fucking. We are super close. We have even told one another we love the other, but not in a romantic way. He is and has been my best friend since the day we met in boot camp. After that we went to submarine school together and by coincidence got stationed on the same ship. Since we have gotten out of the military our friendship has endured. Sometimes the bond between two guys can be so close that it is borderline romantic.
This is cute x

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it’s a great story, wasn’t as great living it at the time but when all is said and done, it was an experience. A lesson for me. Maybe I should write a movie script for the next ‘gay’ blockbuster

Yes I caught that... but it is these life experiences that shape us into the people who we are today. I can be your co-writer... with both of our experiences, we would be the "feel good, coming of age gay hit of the summer" LOL