Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always thought the word bromance referred to the closest relationship two straight men could have. I would think the only sexual components of a bromance would be jerking off together or sharing a lady with him.

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since then we dont talk about the kiss and the res.. we act like nothing happened. We are just trying to find ourselfs for a while. We barely talk to each other since then. we only talk about apartments and the documents needed for renting.

And Yes we are still moving together, we are looking for an apartments.. we dont know we didnt talk about sharing beds or having separated beds. We’ll see.. i think we will have separate beds. It doesn’t matter.

We are not couple we are still just friends. And where do we go on from now? I dont know.

Thank you everyone im so blessed.

It sounds like you are looking for a one-bedroom apartment. In that case, definitely separated beds - where you are at right now, you need physical and emotional space.
Sharing beds?...NOOOOO! Don't even pose the question.

Also, a sofa bed for the living area would not be a bad idea. If he wants to have the option of bringing back a female for the night, there should be the opportunity for him to do so without fear of it becoming an issue of contention. I think it is important that you should try as hard as possible to understand him (easier said than done, I know) and to be extremely understanding of his conflicted outlook on your relationship.

With that in mind, please have a think about the day of your moving in together - a big event, with probably differing expectations from the two of you. Do not over-think it, do not carry too many expectations or plans for how that should go. Just carry out the move without any emotional baggage and throttle back on your eagerness. Have a cooled bottle of champagne ready to toast the future, but don't make it any more heavy than that.

It's a new stage in your relationship and he may possibly decide that he wants to use it as a new start for a more straight friendship, so be prepared for that, or for other re-setting of the dynamic. Try to be as aware as possible of any subtle signals from his side and allow him to make all the running if anything further is to happen.

As things stand, it looks like this is going to be a slow burner. Best of luck.

memberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're all being played by a "Look at me! Look at me! Notice me!" faux-fiction writer, dudes. You're all so pathetically desperate.
i know i thought the same thing.
but you never know.
maybe its best to fault on the side of the minority?

Reactions: StolAdele101

memberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know i thought the same thing.
but you never know.
maybe its best to fault on the side of the minority?
I think at this point its best to believe it's a fake
i honestly thought it was a real post for real.
if it is. good luck. if not. stop trolling

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can totally relate to you StolAdele101 because I had the same experience too. We've never talked about our feelings but our friends used to think that we were in a secret relationship. We had that much feelings for each other but nothing happened because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Long story short, he got a girlfriend whom I can't stand so we kinda stop our friendship just because of her. It was more of a distance I kept between us. He's always been caring and kind to me but I decided to distance myself from him because it's really hurting to hide my feelings. But now, from the last 2 months, we've reconnected and he can't stop staying in touch with me through whatsapp messages. We are now in different cities but still he is always messaging me whenever he is using his mobile, telling me all the details about his daily schedule, asking me about mine, he might be able to sleepover with me in few days. I haven't seen him for more than a year and I miss him so much!!
I can relate SO DAMN MUCH Joner. My friend of 13 years had put out a lot of subtle (and a couple not subtle) signals that I was afraid to act on (in case I was misinterpreting), for the same reason. I didn't want to lose my friend.

Well, earlier this year his wife invented a reason to be mad at me (neither has ever told me what I did, and another friend said he heard what it was, and it was so stupid he couldn't believe that was what they ran with- something about how I didn't buy them coffee when we all traveled together for the last time) and I have been CUT OUT. I used to be over at their house for dinner 2x/month or more, movies, going out to dinner in a friend group- DONE. Since May I've seen him in person twice, and he shied away from addressing her attitude each time. We've texted 3 times, but that's it. I strongly suspect that either he admitted to her that he had feelings for me and she FREAKED, OR she got tired of his flirty behaviors toward me over the years (sitting close to me, touching my arm, giving me big hugs). I absolutely know it wasn't me, because I've been the responsible one, not wanting to be the source of friction in their marriage (I'd move over to create some distance, or offer to move seats so she could sit next to him, or keep my distance during traditional 'family' times like holidays), and not wanting to act on something that might have been nothing more than flirting for the sake of flirting.

However, while I miss him, I don't miss her. She's been a deeply unhappy person for about 2 yrs, and was a struggle to be around in social situations, whether she was "tired", or "mad at the kids", or "stressed", she just was hard to be around. So, I've moved on. If he were to text me some time to talk, I'd be there. But I won't chase after him.

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's been 24 years since my bromance betrayed me and destroyed our friendship, and it still hurts like fuck when I think about it. It's been 16 years since our fight, and five years since our reunion that ended up going nowhere. It has now been 2 years since I cut off all contact with him. He still checks up on me weekly on my profile page on LinkedIn (anonymously of course). I think he has NPD, so me cutting off contact with him has thrown him into a tailspin (that was when the weekly anonymous views started). Narcissists like to discard, but can't handle being discarded. I don't know what is endgame is TBH, but I won't reach out to him again. I wish I never met him. He's hurt me like no one else ever has before.
I'm sorry that happened to you. It sucks.

Joner

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can relate SO DAMN MUCH Joner. My friend of 13 years had put out a lot of subtle (and a couple not subtle) signals that I was afraid to act on (in case I was misinterpreting), for the same reason. I didn't want to lose my friend.

Well, earlier this year his wife invented a reason to be mad at me (neither has ever told me what I did, and another friend said he heard what it was, and it was so stupid he couldn't believe that was what they ran with- something about how I didn't buy them coffee when we all traveled together for the last time) and I have been CUT OUT. I used to be over at their house for dinner 2x/month or more, movies, going out to dinner in a friend group- DONE. Since May I've seen him in person twice, and he shied away from addressing her attitude each time. We've texted 3 times, but that's it. I strongly suspect that either he admitted to her that he had feelings for me and she FREAKED, OR she got tired of his flirty behaviors toward me over the years (sitting close to me, touching my arm, giving me big hugs). I absolutely know it wasn't me, because I've been the responsible one, not wanting to be the source of friction in their marriage (I'd move over to create some distance, or offer to move seats so she could sit next to him, or keep my distance during traditional 'family' times like holidays), and not wanting to act on something that might have been nothing more than flirting for the sake of flirting.

However, while I miss him, I don't miss her. She's been a deeply unhappy person for about 2 yrs, and was a struggle to be around in social situations, whether she was "tired", or "mad at the kids", or "stressed", she just was hard to be around. So, I've moved on. If he were to text me some time to talk, I'd be there. But I won't chase after him.
I'm so sorry to hear that buddy!
Moving back to my post, I'm still thinking about our first handshake as we both couldn't let our hands off. We kept on holding even though the next person (my female colleague) was waiting for a handshake I just felt so right and comfortable being together within that short period of time. I wish the conference was at least one day longer though. On the next day, I asked him like was it difficult to ask me that question 'Do you wanna blow me?' and he said yes, it was. Obviously! Now we moved back to our own places but we are still in touch hoping to meet up somewhere soon. Wish me luck! hehehe

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm so sorry to hear that buddy!
Moving back to my post, I'm still thinking about our first handshake as we both couldn't let our hands off. We kept on holding even though the next person (my female colleague) was waiting for a handshake I just felt so right and comfortable being together within that short period of time. I wish the conference was at least one day longer though. On the next day, I asked him like was it difficult to ask me that question 'Do you wanna blow me?' and he said yes, it was. Obviously! Now we moved back to our own places but we are still in touch hoping to meet up somewhere soon. Wish me luck! hehehe
I do wish you luck. :) Let me know what happens. This kind of scenario is highly charged for me.

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
hello again, few months later, so i have like a confession to make for yall saying that this is fake. first of all, if it was for being famous or something on this page, i wouldn't had 0 followers or something. i joined this forum 3-4 years ago i dont remember, just to read stuffs like this, cus my life, trust me its really bumpy. and because i was living this bromace, i had to write and share my thoughts with you guys, cus if i told my friends about this, or my feelings, they wouldnt stick with me, maybe they will but i dont think that it would be the same, so thats why i decided to go anonymous on this page. i hope that you understand.

and update:
we live together now, since november, and its going pretty well. we've never talked about what happend at my place, but sometimes we sleep together on the same bed (but we are not doing any sexual things, just cuddle). yeah we continued to wrestle all the time :joy:. i guess thats our thing. and yes sometimes i wrestle with him just to feel his boner ( and by feeling his boner i guess i know how we feels, is that mean for me to do?). and trust me, living with someone you love is like the best thing, cus not all people get to live with their love ones. bla bla i know that u dont care about the love thing, but here is the existing part. im gonna get all the details for you

in our apartment its preetyyy hot like i dont know why but its that hot, that sometimes we are only wearing like shorts, and topless. (now i've noticed that i haven't described him yet.. well he is like 6'1 feet or something tall, he has like wide shoulders and very big arms, his head is shaped like justin bieber, and his eyes are blue-green and his hair is blonde. yess. only by reading this you could imagine him. and no, he doesnt have abs sorry there hahaha, but he is fit, and he has like a medium bubble but.) anyways, we were wearing this boxing/basketball shorts, you know how slim they are and you can see everything basically. we got into our wrestle mode, (no news here), and we started slowly and then it got pretty intensive. we were dripping sweat for real. he is stronger than me, i cant deny that, and he trows me like a toy when we wrestle. so i locked him up, and then he switched and grabbed me from behind and basically we were in cuddle position, he hugged me from behind, and was trying so hard to get out from the lock and finally i stand up and we got into cowgirl sex position. because we were wearing those slim shorts, ive seen his dick poping.. yess. (mine was too). and you know when u are on top of something and u can fell his dick through your pants. at that point i've known that i have to do something. so weve stayed like that for like 2 minutes "resting", and then with my whooole power, i grabbed him and ive thrown him at the bed. he was speechless. he was laying there, and i got on top of him and started kissing him. at the start he was like, no no this is wrong no, but i continued. his boner was reallly poping hard. because we were topless, i licked his whole torso every part of it (cus i dont know when would our "last" time be), his nipples were hard, and sweaty. then i got to his dick and the moment i took his shorts off, his dick popped. he has like 7inch dick and i shove it in my mouth instantly. he was so hard i cant describe that. he pulled a condom from the bed cabinet, and then i started jumping on him hehe:joy:. then we both cumed and because we were so horny and hard af, the cum was everywhere for real. hahahha then we were like, this wont happen again, and since that nothing happened. we sleep together like ive said sometimes, 2 times per week some times 1.. thats the juicy part :D if you have any question, feel free to ask :D

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hello again, few months later, so i have like a confession to make for yall saying that this is fake. first of all, if it was for being famous or something on this page, i wouldn't had 0 followers or something. i joined this forum 3-4 years ago i dont remember, just to read stuffs like this, cus my life, trust me its really bumpy. and because i was living this bromace, i had to write and share my thoughts with you guys, cus if i told my friends about this, or my feelings, they wouldnt stick with me, maybe they will but i dont think that it would be the same, so thats why i decided to go anonymous on this page. i hope that you understand.

and update:
we live together now, since november, and its going pretty well. we've never talked about what happend at my place, but sometimes we sleep together on the same bed (but we are not doing any sexual things, just cuddle). yeah we continued to wrestle all the time :joy:. i guess thats our thing. and yes sometimes i wrestle with him just to feel his boner ( and by feeling his boner i guess i know how we feels, is that mean for me to do?). and trust me, living with someone you love is like the best thing, cus not all people get to live with their love ones. bla bla i know that u dont care about the love thing, but here is the existing part. im gonna get all the details for you

in our apartment its preetyyy hot like i dont know why but its that hot, that sometimes we are only wearing like shorts, and topless. (now i've noticed that i haven't described him yet.. well he is like 6'1 feet or something tall, he has like wide shoulders and very big arms, his head is shaped like justin bieber, and his eyes are blue-green and his hair is blonde. yess. only by reading this you could imagine him. and no, he doesnt have abs sorry there hahaha, but he is fit, and he has like a medium bubble but.) anyways, we were wearing this boxing/basketball shorts, you know how slim they are and you can see everything basically. we got into our wrestle mode, (no news here), and we started slowly and then it got pretty intensive. we were dripping sweat for real. he is stronger than me, i cant deny that, and he trows me like a toy when we wrestle. so i locked him up, and then he switched and grabbed me from behind and basically we were in cuddle position, he hugged me from behind, and was trying so hard to get out from the lock and finally i stand up and we got into cowgirl sex position. because we were wearing those slim shorts, ive seen his dick poping.. yess. (mine was too). and you know when u are on top of something and u can fell his dick through your pants. at that point i've known that i have to do something. so weve stayed like that for like 2 minutes "resting", and then with my whooole power, i grabbed him and ive thrown him at the bed. he was speechless. he was laying there, and i got on top of him and started kissing him. at the start he was like, no no this is wrong no, but i continued. his boner was reallly poping hard. because we were topless, i licked his whole torso every part of it (cus i dont know when would our "last" time be), his nipples were hard, and sweaty. then i got to his dick and the moment i took his shorts off, his dick popped. he has like 7inch dick and i shove it in my mouth instantly. he was so hard i cant describe that. he pulled a condom from the bed cabinet, and then i started jumping on him hehe:joy:. then we both cumed and because we were so horny and hard af, the cum was everywhere for real. hahahha then we were like, this wont happen again, and since that nothing happened. we sleep together like ive said sometimes, 2 times per week some times 1.. thats the juicy part :D if you have any question, feel free to ask :D
Thanks for sharing, hope you get to play again

YooperCock6

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I may have the most unpopular opinion for you (based on reading everyone elses’ opinions) but I think it’s healthy for you to hear this and I wish someone had told me this when I was young and infatuated with a straight guy:

You should be glad that it happened (experience and all that jazz) and find the courage to move on! Getting an answer from him (even though it wasn’t the one you wanted) was the best thing for your emotional/mental health. You don’t need to continue being his friend — even if he still wants to be friends with you — so don’t feel pressured to continue talking to him. As a matter of fact, in order to heal properly, you should stop communicating with him completely and not meet for anything. As long as this guy is near you, you will not be interested in developing a healthy relationship with a REAL potential partner because you’re going to be pining over this guy. Then what happens when he finally gets himself a girlfriend that he’s head over heels in love with and discards you? You would have wasted years following him around like a puppy dog when he never thought of you two as anything more than friends. It hurts more when you build up this fantasy in your head for years, than just putting everything out in the open and being shot down quickly.

Take your time to heal, it’s not going to be easy or fast — major heartbreaks take a while to heal — but it shouldn’t take forever either. In time you will find yourself a real partner that will teach you to love in a healthy and open way. Trust that it only gets better from here!! And imho, you haven’t experienced the full depth of love until you find someone who is romantically, passionately, and physically into you as much as you are into him.
Very well said and articulated man!! I couldn't agree more. Hope everything works out for each one of y'all. Possible compromises on both parts. Everything is out in the open would be a damn shame not have one another involved in each others lives in some way. Cheers mate.

Pessoa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

and update:

You said: "so i have like a confession to make for yall saying that this is fake"
I didn't understand, is this story fake or not?