My Bromance

diegomendosa

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
if I had a dime for every story some mook posts on a forum.

If these scenes played out in reality, OP has got to change their MO for life in the future.

Gay forum audience consists of some parts genuine, caring well-adjusted people who sincerely want to help others and some parts voyeurs who get off on drama and these kinds of stories and some parts people who will get off on sending you down the wrong way simply for amusement. ALL will tell you they’re looking out for you or that they “stan.” --while it's out, let me just iterate that no one who uses the word “stans” in reference to you or your life most definitely does NOT operate in your best interest: you are their entertainment--

Guys who think they are straight are a waste of your time and dignity. You deserve somebody who can love you like you need to be loved. You deserve someone who can fully function as a human and partner for you.

You do not have the right to try to manipulate, maneuver, or orchestrate conditions in a person that are counter to who/what they have told you they are. The light is NOT yours to show them in regard to their sexuality, identity, etc and it is not yours to keep from them.

Ask yourself why you want to do and say the things you do and say to the people you do and say them to. What's in it for you? If your answers composed of rationalizations whereby your feelings and what you want are most important. Then you do NOT love the party involved.

Do NOT buy into all the advice for setting things up, to wait patiently, read between the lines, etc. Any advice like that comes from individuals as lost as you or are seeking entertainment.

Adults- well adjusted adults prefer to communicate clearly and openly sans subtext and code. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

Not all “friends” are intended for romance or sex. Not all romances (fun short term kind) are intended to be friends.

Sounds to me like you are in dire need of a circle of friends who aren't unknown interweb people. This circle of friends should not be where you fish for romantic entanglements.

Have some self-respect. Pursue romantic partners who are truly available to you how you need them to be. Don't lose your friends trying to get romance.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a best friend in my 20's that I worked with at a local store. Between work and hanging out after work we spent a lot of time together. He had a girlfriend but he seemed to spend more time with me than with her. We put in some odd hours at the store so he usually spent the night at my house instead of driving to his parents house out in the country where he still lived. He would always wear his white briefs and socks when we would go to bed. Me I wore my briefs in the beginning but I got so comfortable sleeping with him in the room I started sleeping naked. It never phased him when I did this.

One night while we were playing video games he told me if I lost I had to suck his dick. I'm sure he was joking but I made sure I let him win. After we turned off the lights I asked him win he wanted that blow job. He reminded he wasn't gay but told me if I wanted to suck his dick to go for it. Of course I did suck his dick and he had a nice one at that but that started a ritual with us that I would suck his dick every time he spent the night.

One day he told me he wasn't going to stay at my house any more because he couldn't take the gay play any more. I was devastated because I loved him and felt extremly close to him. I didn't make a scene and just agreed it was for the best. We started to drift apart. The only time we spent together was at work. I found a new run buddy and he spent more time with his girlfriend. For about a year we saw very little of each other. He quit his job and started to go to a community college in a near by town.

Then one day I spotted him in a parking lot by himself in his car. I drove over and parked next to him. We talked for about an hour and I found out he had broken up with his girlfriend and that he was going to enlist into the air force and that he was leaving that fall. He then asked me to spend the night at my house. I said yes. We played around sexually for the next few months. He would never suck my dick but he had no problem jacking me off. He even kissed me on the lips one time. Then the week came when he was going to leave for boot camp. He spent one last night at my house. In the middle of the night he woke me up. He was pretending to be asleep but I knew he was wide awake. I reached over and felt his dick. He was as hard as a rock. I pulled the waistband of his briefs below his balls and for the next hour I sucked his dick. I put my dick in his hand and his grip got tight around my shaft. Then after awhile I felt his balls get tight and he exploded in my mouth. I was so excited that my own load shot in his hand. It was our last night together.

Within two days he was gone. I cried for a few days but I made sure no one saw me. After boot camp he moved away and got married. I've seen him only once in 20 plus years but I still have fond memories of the time we had together.

diegomendosa

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a best friend in my 20's that I worked with at a local store. Between work and hanging out after work we spent a lot of time together. He had a girlfriend but he seemed to spend more time with me than with her. We put in some odd hours at the store so he usually spent the night at my house instead of driving to his parents house out in the country where he still lived. He would always wear his white briefs and socks when we would go to bed. Me I wore my briefs in the beginning but I got so comfortable sleeping with him in the room I started sleeping naked. It never phased him when I did this.

One night while we were playing video games he told me if I lost I had to suck his dick. I'm sure he was joking but I made sure I let him win. After we turned off the lights I asked him win he wanted that blow job. He reminded he wasn't gay but told me if I wanted to suck his dick to go for it. Of course I did suck his dick and he had a nice one at that but that started a ritual with us that I would suck his dick every time he spent the night.

One day he told me he wasn't going to stay at my house any more because he couldn't take the gay play any more. I was devastated because I loved him and felt extremly close to him. I didn't make a scene and just agreed it was for the best. We started to drift apart. The only time we spent together was at work. I found a new run buddy and he spent more time with his girlfriend. For about a year we saw very little of each other. He quit his job and started to go to a community college in a near by town.

Then one day I spotted him in a parking lot by himself in his car. I drove over and parked next to him. We talked for about an hour and I found out he had broken up with his girlfriend and that he was going to enlist into the air force and that he was leaving that fall. He then asked me to spend the night at my house. I said yes. We played around sexually for the next few months. He would never suck my dick but he had no problem jacking me off. He even kissed me on the lips one time. Then the week came when he was going to leave for boot camp. He spent one last night at my house. In the middle of the night he woke me up. He was pretending to be asleep but I knew he was wide awake. I reached over and felt his dick. He was as hard as a rock. I pulled the waistband of his briefs below his balls and for the next hour I sucked his dick. I put my dick in his hand and his grip got tight around my shaft. Then after awhile I felt his balls get tight and he exploded in my mouth. I was so excited that my own load shot in his hand. It was our last night together.

Within two days he was gone. I cried for a few days but I made sure no one saw me. After boot camp he moved away and got married. I've seen him only once in 20 plus years but I still have fond memories of the time we had together.

there's a lot of stories like yours in the community. In a way, that's good because you aren't alone in your experience, but in a lot of ways, it's not so good because it indicates a more significant issue at hand. Specifically: negative attitudes towards homoerotic behaviors and affection between males. Two chicks “experimenting” is “hot” while two males is not. This always seems especially true for at least one of the males.

Gay men (anyone really) end up in very unhealthy situations when they are treated less than human and more as a tool for fleeting sexual gratification or to confirm heterosexuality. Worse, some gay men think they don't deserve any better than that.

But I suppose this all hinges on whether or not someone has feelings (or develops them) for the other guy. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

I realize I may sound hypocritical as I disapprove of negative attitudes toward male homoeroticism while criticizing homoerotic sexual experimentation. To be clear, it's only a problem if it negatively affects one or both of the parties involved. Gay men usually end up heartbroken when they fall for a guy who ultimately determines that he is straight. I wonder how much of that determination is based on perceived societal expectations for straight men. It seems like every man who marries a woman before ultimately coming out as gay or bisexual later in life says they got married and had kids because “that is what I thought I was supposed to do.”

60SilverStrong

If these scenes played out in reality, OP has got to change their MO for life in the future.

Gay forum audience consists of some parts genuine, caring well-adjusted people who sincerely want to help others and some parts voyeurs who get off on drama and these kinds of stories and some parts people who will get off on sending you down the wrong way simply for amusement. ALL will tell you they’re looking out for you or that they “stan.” --while it's out, let me just iterate that no one who uses the word “stans” in reference to you or your life most definitely does NOT operate in your best interest: you are their entertainment--

Guys who think they are straight are a waste of your time and dignity. You deserve somebody who can love you like you need to be loved. You deserve someone who can fully function as a human and partner for you.

You do not have the right to try to manipulate, maneuver, or orchestrate conditions in a person that are counter to who/what they have told you they are. The light is NOT yours to show them in regard to their sexuality, identity, etc and it is not yours to keep from them.

Ask yourself why you want to do and say the things you do and say to the people you do and say them to. What's in it for you? If your answers composed of rationalizations whereby your feelings and what you want are most important. Then you do NOT love the party involved.

Do NOT buy into all the advice for setting things up, to wait patiently, read between the lines, etc. Any advice like that comes from individuals as lost as you or are seeking entertainment

Adults- well adjusted adults prefer to communicate clearly and openly sans subtext and code. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

Not all “friends” are intended for romance or sex. Not all romances (fun short term kind) are intended to be friends.

Sounds to me like you are in dire need of a circle of friends who aren't unknown interweb people. This circle of friends should not be where you fish for romantic entanglements.

Have some self-respect. Pursue romantic partners who are truly available to you how you need them to be. Don't lose your friends trying to get romance.

Do NOT buy into all the advice for setting things up, to wait patiently, read between the lines, etc. Any advice like that comes from individuals as lost as you or are seeking entertainment.

Yup, ultimately I agree with you @diegomendosa - have been there over the years and life has taught me the truth of what you are saying

Reactions: Lucius2s1

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Guyss!! I cant describe how happy i am that this thread has turned into story times!! I feel so closer when i read your post and it makes me feel better! I loved reading everyones stories. And again i cant describe how happy i am, mainly because i can share my pain and feelings with you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Well, i dont know if you care, but, this thread was posted 2 years ago, and since then a lot of things has changed. I mean like a loooooooot... I read what have i posted in the last 2 years and while reading it, it felt like i was going back in time... it felt like re-living those things again. And the emotions.. damn..

Soo, like i've said, he went to his hometown, got married, and he has one kid now. He is really god father! Im so happy and proud for him. But, reading this thread again. i cant describe it. 2 years has passed and damn.. i have no comment basically. Watching his instagram stories, posting with his wife.. its hard... Now that he is a father, he has a dad body haahha, and he is still the same for me. He is still the same boy i knew... He acts all "grown" up, but i can fell it that the boy i knew 1 and a half year ago is still there.. He still smiles at my jokes like im a comedian..

Actually, after all this years, we talked again. He invited me to his wedding. Because of the corona there was "no official wedding", they only signed up, but we had a party in his basement with our friends. We partied like it was the last day of our existence... And all i can say it was a fun weekend! We got closer that weekend, we went white water rafting and it was so fun! And at the end, i invited him to come to my apartment in my town. And happily, he agreed! We talked on-off for couple of weeks, and then i got a dm saying: "are you alone this weekend?".

Of course i wasn't. I started dating this girl. And we started to live together for like 6 months i guess. And, then for i second i forgot about my feelings for him, and i immediately responded: "noo, im with my girl this weekend...". The regret i felt after i sent that message. UGH. Sadly, he didn't came that weekend. Few weeks has passed since i rejected him, and guess what, like god knew, we broke up, i was single once again, and she moved out from my apartment. Instantly i dmd him: "pack your bags!!". he was in shock i guess and kinda weirded out.

After few days he is in my apartment. So since we are not "gay", we rushed and instantly went out for walks, to "attack" other girls - because i broke up, so i "was" looking for a new girl i guess. But, i was looking for him... I didn't want any girl in my bed, i wanted him. After the adventure, the night was over and we came home. I was so tireeed, but he gives me energy. He gives me that type of energy that makes me feel like i can jump to mars, but seriously. We took showers, we both sat in the living room, we opened a bottle of whiskey, yes, and we started to talk again about our lives. How they have changed, where are we now, what are we doing with our lives now etc etc. We went so deep that night. And boom, we are asleep, i was sleeping on his shoulder, you know, and he was playing with my hair and im gonna blame it on that.. (that made me to fall asleep faster!) The next day was kinda same, we went for a walk, run, we played some basketball. Again, this day was nothing special, we talked again for hours, we meet this 2 pretty girls. They were my friends also from high-school. They came to my apartment and we basically talked and nothing special happened this day.

So the last day, saturday. :) We said to each-other that we have to make this day the best. Again, we were out, we played basketball with our friends, and they haven't forgot about "us" hahah... While going back home, it started raining. He is soo insecure about his hair when it rains, sooo we ran like crazy to my apartment. We were so wet i cant describe. immediately when i unlocked the door, i felt something. The sexual tension was AT THE ROOF. Because we were wearing basket shorts, you can see the coks... and i saw his. He was taking his shoes off and i knew that i had to do something. i took my shoes off to, and when i got up, he came closer to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me. His wet beautiful chest was on mine, his tits were hard as a rock, i felt his dick on my thighs. We were kissing in the hallway, and then as i remember, i closed my eyes and when i opened them, i was on my bed. He was on top of me, kissing me, taking his shirt off, taking everything off. Then, he started to kiss me even more, he started to undress me, he threw my clothes on the floor, and we were naked as newborns. I felt like a firework that time. Our dicks were touching, i was on top of him, we were kissing. Then we went to take a shower, and we had sex there again.. After that, the tension was down, but i couldnt get off him, and we were together the whole night. We didint waste any minute. We were hugging all the time. He was playing with my hair, he was touching me, like i was his baby. I've never felt so loved in my life i think.

Then i asked him, "what are we doing?"... That question changed a lot. He started to cry immediately. And the cards were open. He finally admitted on the feelings he had for me for this years. He said that he was ignoring the fact that he was gay, he didn't wanted to accept the fact that he is in love with a boy. Thats why he got married, he was hoping that maybe he would forget about me. Thats why, he rushed with everything, thats why he moved out... I started to cry too, and i confess my feeling for him too. He just said:" i knew".. And then he continued that he knew from the first time he saw me that this friendship is going to hurt him. Because i reminded him as of his family. He felt so closer to me. Like a brother he "never" had. I was speechless... I was just staring at him. BLANK. I just hugged him. so hard. Then i said:" we will figure out this together". He just replied, is too late. He has to be a father now. And then i told him, we gonnna do whats on gods had, but promise me that you wont forgot about me, and we both promised to talk to eachother everyday. it was a long night. We arent as young as we thought.. ( i mean psychically). That night i remember that i didnt want to fall asleep, so we decided to not waste any moment, and we were up the whole night. At morning he started to pack his bags up, and he left. We hugged like it was our last day of living, we both stared to cry, and there he goes. He left. The pain that i felt. i went to my bed i just. slept. Because i had a feeling that this is it. I thought that it was over.

And boom, later taht day, i got a message on my phone from him: " im home. :)". Thats all folks.. till now...

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guyss!! I cant describe how happy i am that this thread has turned into story times!! I feel so closer when i read your post and it makes me feel better! I loved reading everyones stories. And again i cant describe how happy i am, mainly because i can share my pain and feelings with you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Well, i dont know if you care, but, this thread was posted 2 years ago, and since then a lot of things has changed. I mean like a loooooooot... I read what have i posted in the last 2 years and while reading it, it felt like i was going back in time... it felt like re-living those things again. And the emotions.. damn..

Soo, like i've said, he went to his hometown, got married, and he has one kid now. He is really god father! Im so happy and proud for him. But, reading this thread again. i cant describe it. 2 years has passed and damn.. i have no comment basically. Watching his instagram stories, posting with his wife.. its hard... Now that he is a father, he has a dad body haahha, and he is still the same for me. He is still the same boy i knew... He acts all "grown" up, but i can fell it that the boy i knew 1 and a half year ago is still there.. He still smiles at my jokes like im a comedian..

Actually, after all this years, we talked again. He invited me to his wedding. Because of the corona there was "no official wedding", they only signed up, but we had a party in his basement with our friends. We partied like it was the last day of our existence... And all i can say it was a fun weekend! We got closer that weekend, we went white water rafting and it was so fun! And at the end, i invited him to come to my apartment in my town. And happily, he agreed! We talked on-off for couple of weeks, and then i got a dm saying: "are you alone this weekend?".

Of course i wasn't. I started dating this girl. And we started to live together for like 6 months i guess. And, then for i second i forgot about my feelings for him, and i immediately responded: "noo, im with my girl this weekend...". The regret i felt after i sent that message. UGH. Sadly, he didn't came that weekend. Few weeks has passed since i rejected him, and guess what, like god knew, we broke up, i was single once again, and she moved out from my apartment. Instantly i dmd him: "pack your bags!!". he was in shock i guess and kinda weirded out.

After few days he is in my apartment. So since we are not "gay", we rushed and instantly went out for walks, to "attack" other girls - because i broke up, so i "was" looking for a new girl i guess. But, i was looking for him... I didn't want any girl in my bed, i wanted him. After the adventure, the night was over and we came home. I was so tireeed, but he gives me energy. He gives me that type of energy that makes me feel like i can jump to mars, but seriously. We took showers, we both sat in the living room, we opened a bottle of whiskey, yes, and we started to talk again about our lives. How they have changed, where are we now, what are we doing with our lives now etc etc. We went so deep that night. And boom, we are asleep, i was sleeping on his shoulder, you know, and he was playing with my hair and im gonna blame it on that.. (that made me to fall asleep faster!) The next day was kinda same, we went for a walk, run, we played some basketball. Again, this day was nothing special, we talked again for hours, we meet this 2 pretty girls. They were my friends also from high-school. They came to my apartment and we basically talked and nothing special happened this day.

So the last day, saturday. :) We said to each-other that we have to make this day the best. Again, we were out, we played basketball with our friends, and they haven't forgot about "us" hahah... While going back home, it started raining. He is soo insecure about his hair when it rains, sooo we ran like crazy to my apartment. We were so wet i cant describe. immediately when i unlocked the door, i felt something. The sexual tension was AT THE ROOF. Because we were wearing basket shorts, you can see the coks... and i saw his. He was taking his shoes off and i knew that i had to do something. i took my shoes off to, and when i got up, he came closer to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me. His wet beautiful chest was on mine, his tits were hard as a rock, i felt his dick on my thighs. We were kissing in the hallway, and then as i remember, i closed my eyes and when i opened them, i was on my bed. He was on top of me, kissing me, taking his shirt off, taking everything off. Then, he started to kiss me even more, he started to undress me, he threw my clothes on the floor, and we were naked as newborns. I felt like a firework that time. Our dicks were touching, i was on top of him, we were kissing. Then we went to take a shower, and we had sex there again.. After that, the tension was down, but i couldnt get off him, and we were together the whole night. We didint waste any minute. We were hugging all the time. He was playing with my hair, he was touching me, like i was his baby. I've never felt so loved in my life i think.

Then i asked him, "what are we doing?"... That question changed a lot. He started to cry immediately. And the cards were open. He finally admitted on the feelings he had for me for this years. He said that he was ignoring the fact that he was gay, he didn't wanted to accept the fact that he is in love with a boy. Thats why he got married, he was hoping that maybe he would forget about me. Thats why, he rushed with everything, thats why he moved out... I started to cry too, and i confess my feeling for him too. He just said:" i knew".. And then he continued that he knew from the first time he saw me that this friendship is going to hurt him. Because i reminded him as of his family. He felt so closer to me. Like a brother he "never" had. I was speechless... I was just staring at him. BLANK. I just hugged him. so hard. Then i said:" we will figure out this together". He just replied, is too late. He has to be a father now. And then i told him, we gonnna do whats on gods had, but promise me that you wont forgot about me, and we both promised to talk to eachother everyday. it was a long night. We arent as young as we thought.. ( i mean psychically). That night i remember that i didnt want to fall asleep, so we decided to not waste any moment, and we were up the whole night. At morning he started to pack his bags up, and he left. We hugged like it was our last day of living, we both stared to cry, and there he goes. He left. The pain that i felt. i went to my bed i just. slept. Because i had a feeling that this is it. I thought that it was over.

And boom, later taht day, i got a message on my phone from him: " im home. :)". Thats all folks.. till now...

Thanks for sharing your story xx

Reactions: StolAdele101

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I don't know if it will be good or bad for you, but you should watch "Your name engraved herein" (A Taiwanese "BL"/LGBQT movie). It will be cathartic for sure....

rihdddd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I knew you guys would end together! so happy for you guys!

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Woah, another year has passed, and man, where are we now. Reading this i was so young and damn not thinking at all. I dont wanna repeat my self, but i enjoy re-reading the things ive said. DAMN.

And hello, one year later. Damn, the time flies fast, right? This boy, that ive crushed, its now a completely new person. He is in a happy family, or portraying a happy family, with his kid and wife. I would like to say that im jealous, but i know deep hard that this will not end up well. Someone will get hurt. For sure, and im not ready.

Since the last time weve meet, we talked on/off for a quite some time. Some basics things, like, how is your wife, family, work... sending pictures of the city, porch, his DIYs etc etc. Then for like 4-5 months we stopped.. I felt like, this is the end and deal with it. But i think, i could deal with the feeling that he is not around me, but the feelings of missing him everyday is what drained me. Like, its hard to explain, im not used to the feeling of missing him. And, i couldnt deal with that anymore. One night i dmd him, saying only "i miss you.(yes like in the movies).. After that i went to bed and felt like a rock felt out of my heart when i dmd that. The next morning he called me, we talked like idk probably 5-10 minutes. Nothing special. He didnt respond to the i miss you text. Im sure that he was ignoring that text. After that, again days, weeks has passed, i started to live my life, to get over him. I meet up with some friends, hang out, meet some girls, was in situation-ship for like a month or two.

And you know guys, the feeling when you are stuck "in time", just because one person. Like, you hope everyday that a person like him/she will come again. And you hope, hope and hope. And years are passing. I couldn't get this feeling out of me for a long time, and yet i hoped. Watching his stories on Instagram, smiling, family picnics, damn.

And new year has passed. I've received a text from him - "happy new year". Seeing his notification after a long time in my messages, the feeling i cant describe. Goosebumps, stomach drop, butterflies, all at once. I was so excited, and ive called him, and of course invited him to my town, for the weekend. He complained a little bit, saying that he cant leave his wife, and i was okaay with that. But, he invited me to come and spend a weekend in his house with his family. And of course without thinking about the aftermath, i said yes ill be there. Damn man. When i saw them, kissing her randomly on the cheeks, giving her little pecks, was so hard for me. Didnt think about that. After the dinner i went to my room, packed my things and said i've something important (im not sure what ive said cus i was panicking a lot). After few hours, i got a text, saying "u good?".... How can i be good? I was at my lowest i think. and yet responded with "yea yea im good, dont worry". Then nothing. Few weeks later, i called him again, and invited him over, cus i reallly missed him. And this time, he said yes.

The joy, the happiness, i cant describe it. He was here, ive welcomed him, and instantly when we enter my apartment, we started to hug. I rembember hugging him so hard i feel liike his bones maybe popped. Then we made some coffee and didnt plan to go anywhere. We facetimed his wife of course, the kid was looking for his dad, and i knew that he will go home tomorrow. We again chatted about our lives, ive told all my feelings for him, and he was said, "im scared if we ever end up like the guys from the movie". (the movie brokeback mountain). We should keep distance, we should get used to the feelings of missing each other.I knew that i didnt want to be his fuck buddy, nor did he. Thinking with our brains, thinking about what other people will say, our families,is what brings us here. That night, we promised to eachother, that we gonna change something about us. Moving into the same city, living close, that what weve decided. I dont know how long it would take for our dreams to be fulfilled, but we have motivation.

We talked about our past, how he felt, how he was lost because of me. Damn if i knew at that time, if he shared his feelings with me, it would be so different now. But we have to live like this now. Who knows whats next for us. Its like rollercoaster of emotions. The straight dude with a wife, from town, is so soft.

The juicy parts of the night.

That night was full with emotions. We watched some movies, and we laughed about the time we used to wrestle. i enjoyed his presence, next to me. Weve just enjoyed. You know when you are next to somebody, and you want to freeze the time. Thats how i felt. Few hours later, i had to take a shower. I enter the bathroom, doing my routine (poping). Few minutes later i hear footsteps outside of my door, then he opened the door slightly asking if he can join me. Knowing that he is in front of the door gave me boner. He entered, started to take out his clothes, and next thing i know, we were facing each other naked, wet. I immediately started to kiss him, on the neck, behind his ears, and he started to moan. I felt his warm breath on my cheeks. We started playing with our dicks, i sucked him, he did too, then he turned me around and teased me with his dick on my butcheeks. After some play in the bathroom we went straight to my room, completely wet, with our dicks up. We were on the bed and i was already "cold". He was on top of me kissing me, then he whispered in my ear, "i want to feel you inside of me". I was so shocked about what ive heard. Ive stared to finger him, and he started do moan quietly, shy. He was hard as a rock. He was so horny, he was saying, "cmon i want to feel you". I was in. He was so tight. The warmth that i felt when i was inside of him. After a while he was enjoying it too much. We switched positions, he was so talented i was in shock. He was riding my dick like crazy. Going in circles, while playing with my nipples, while kissing me. He was so good. After a while, we switched positions, i was the bottom and i swear ive drained him. We were fucking so hard, that sweat was coming out of us. He cummed in my ass, i cummed on his chest area. Then we started to make out and we had to take another shower. We were naked the whole time. Having the dad body makes him even hotter now. He has soft boobs, soft stomach, and his ass, is the hottest thing ever i swear.

The next day, he packed his bags and we kissed again, holding our pinkies, promising, that we are going to talk and text every day. We meet on parkings somewhere at the middle, having rough steamy sex in the car, for a month right now. :)