My Brother And His Husband

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 1: "Biggest Pleasure" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

"Everything okay?" I asked my mom as she drove the car, looking worried.

"I'm just thinking about you moving in with your brother. He and Owen just got married. And their apartment's so small! I'm just..." she paused for a second, "I'm sorry we can't help you get a place on your own in the city."

"Mom, it's fine! Taylor and I used to share a room growing up, it'll be just like back in the day. Besides, it's only a matter of time before I can afford a place, I already got a job lined up. Granted, it might take a while, the money's shit. Sorry," I said as she shot me a disapproving look. Even at 21, she didn't like me swearing.

The plan had been for Mom and Dad to help me move out on my own after graduating college, just like they did my brother Taylor six years ago. But, with Dad's recent medical bills, they were stretched thin. When I got a job offer in the city where Taylor lived, he offered for me to stay with him and his husband for a few months, until I can afford a place that's not horrendous. I knew they had to be less than thrilled to have me invading their newlywed nest, but we all felt like we need to make sacrifices.

As much as I tried to downplay it in front of Mom, this would be quite an adjustment. She was right, Taylor and Owen's place was tiny! Whenever we went to visit we would always get a hotel room, there was no room to stay at theirs. It was a one-bedroom apartment, with an open-plan kitchen/living room area. Now, I would be sleeping on the sofa bed.

After a few hours' drive, we finally got there.

"Boy, put some clothes on!" Mom yelled at Taylor who answered the door in a pair of navy-blue briefs.

"Nice to see you too, Mom," he flashed her his brilliant smile and hugged her. "Hey little man," he ruffled my hair next.

"Don't call me that," I said. "And since you're so big help us carry some of my stuff up the stairs."

I wasn't kidding, my big brother had gotten buff! I was no slob myself, but he seemed to be in excellent shape. He was only an inch or so taller than me, but his protuberant pecs and thick thighs made him look much bigger.

"Angela, so good to see you," my brother-in-law suddenly came out to greet us as well. It being the middle of summer, he wore nothing but underwear either, a pair of tight white boxer briefs with a colorful waistband. Owen was a personal trainer, so his body was even bigger than my brother's, every muscle perfectly defined. Plus he had a VERY handsome face, one that to this day never failed to make my mother blush.

"Here, let's get the stuff out of the car," Taylor said, as he and Owen grabbed two pairs of shorts (hardly any bigger than their underwear) and walked down the stairs barefoot to help unload the car. I was certain that the only reason Mom didn't tell Taylor off for walking on the sidewalk barefoot was because Owen was there.

It didn't take us long to carry everything upstairs. I'd only brought the bare necessities, planning to get the rest later when I got a place on my own. Until then, I asked Taylor where to put my stuff.

"We made some room for you here," he said and walked me to their bedroom as Mom and Owen chatted in the kitchen. "It's a bit of a pain that you'll have to walk in and out of our room every time you need something, but it's the only place with enough closet space."

"That's okay, I'm sure we'll... manage," I said, looking around their room. The two of them weren't particularly neat; there was underwear and socks on the floor.

I hung my clothes next to theirs in the closet, and went to use the only bathroom in the apartment. When I came out, everyone was dressed (more or less, Owen and Taylor were still just wearing short shorts and tank tops) and ready to go out for lunch.

"Thank you so much," Mom said when we were done with lunch, talking to Owen. "Thanks for having Rory stay with you."

"Nonsense," he smiled. "Living with both of your sons, it'll be my biggest pleasure."

As he said that he turned to me, grinning, and gave me a wink.

TAYLOR:

I wasn't happy with the idea of my brother coming to stay with my husband and me for so long, but I had to admit that in a way I owed it to the family. Mom and Dad gave me a generous amount of money when I was his age, and I never had to pay them back. It wasn't Rory's fault that Dad's medical expenses were so high. Luckily, Dad was doing better now, and we were all determined to count our blessings and move forward.

It was my husband Owen's idea, to offer Rory our couch. I was surprised he didn't seem to have a problem with it. We definitely enjoyed being on our own. We moved in together a couple of years ago, after only dating for a few weeks. The reason for that was we were both extremely sexual, even by gay men's standards, so living with roommates was too much of a hassle. Having my little brother around would definitely be an adjustment.

After lunch, Mom drove back home, and the three of us guys went back to the apartment.

"Home sweet home," Owen said, doing the first thing he usually did when he walked in home, which was get down to his underwear. "Anyone want some beer?"

"Sure," Rory said. He looked around, as if trying to decide where to go, then headed to the living room.

I took my shorts and tank top off, and dropped them on the floor. I went to sit next to my brother on the couch.

"I hope you don't mind, we're usually in our underwear round the house when it's so hot."

"Of course not," Rory said, sounding almost offended. "I just spent four years living with a roommate and suitemates, what do you think we wore round the dorms?"

"Oh that's right, you're used to sharing with people," Owen said, walking in with three bottles of beer and passing them around. After that, he sat on the armchair, putting his size-12 feet on the coffee table. "It was all guys, right?"

"Yeah, one other roommate and two suitemates, and we all shared a bathroom. So I promise you, I've seen it all!"

"Well maybe not all of it," Owen smirked. "Ever lived with gay guys?"

"Of course I have. There were tons of openly gay kids at school. One of my suitemates, Eric, he's gay and he has two gay dads."

"Really?" Owen said, absentmindedly scratching his crotch. "I keep trying to get this one pregnant but she won't go off the pill."

I rolled my eyes, as my brother and husband laughed.

We spent an hour or so talking about Rory's time in college, the new job he'd be starting next week, and the college girlfriend he'd decided to break up with because they both agreed they didn't want to do long-distance. He and I kept drinking, but my husband was seeing a client that evening so he had to quit early.

"I gotta go, I'll see you soon," he said after a while and got up to walk to the couch where Rory and I sat. He gave me a big kiss, that I expected to only last a second or two but he kept going and going, sticking his tongue in and out of my mouth and licking my lips, with his right hand on my neck gently choking me, all the while my little brother was sitting next to me. "I love you," Owen said, biting my lower lip.

"Love you too," I replied, turning around to watch his gorgeous glutes flex as he walked.

"Rory, my man, I'll be in late so if I don't see you, I'll catch you tomorrow," he yelled, heading out.

"Bye!"

Rory and I continued to drink and chat until we got hungry. We had some food delivered and ate in front of the TV, then helped ourselves to one final beer.

"There's something I need to tell you," I said, putting the TV on mute and turning to face my brother.

"What is it?" he seemed to sense it's something a bit more serious.

"You know the job I was doing? I was fired... bout six months ago."

"Shit."

"With everything going on, I didn't wanna tell Mom and Dad. I've been bartending in the meanwhile, few nights a week."

"Okay."

"So... I hate to put you in a position where you gotta lie to them, but..."

"Oh no no, don't worry about it," he rushed to reassure me. "I think you're doing exactly the right thing. I'll be careful what I say."

"Thank you," I said, and leaned forward to give him a hug. I might've had a bit too much to drink, it was making me feel all affectionate.

"And bro, listen, if Owen and I ever get too much, if there's anything round the house that bothers you..."

"Again, no worries! You guys are doing me a favor by letting me stay here. I want you to feel like I'm not even here. Just go about your day doing anything you'd normally do."

I chuckled. "Anything?" I said with a smirk.

"Anything."

"There's one more thing," I said, and got up off the couch to go to my room. I took my chain and padlock, put the chain around my neck and locked it, and walked back to the living room.

"I usually wear this 24/7," I said. "I didn't wanna wear it around Mom cuz it's so big and she... doesn't know what it stands for. But it's a chain that Owen got me. He's got the only key for it and now that it's on I can't take it off without him. He put it on me on our wedding day, and I've been wearing it ever since."

"Aww. That's actually... really romantic."

Rory smiled at me. When I saw how genuine his smile looked, I went in for another hug.

mybrotherandhishusband.com

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

RORY:

After getting up early to have Mom drive me to my brother's, and drinking so much beer, I was ready to crash. I stripped down to my underwear as my brother finished his last drink in front of the TV, and I went to use the toilet and brush my teeth.

When I came back in, he'd pulled down the sofa bed and made it ready for me to sleep on.

"Thank you," I said while yawning. "Now get out of my room," I joked.

Taylor came to give me another hug, and I patted his back.

"Aww. Aren't we cute?" I said.

"We are. We should take a photo," he said, and picked up his phone from the coffee table. He hugged me from behind, and snapped a pic, before heading to his room. "Night, man!"

I was asleep when I heard my brother's husband try to sneak back into the apartment. I was used to roommates sneaking in while I was asleep, so I wasn't upset to be woken up. When I heard him go to their room and shut the door, I got up and walked to the fridge in the boxers I slept in to get some water.

I was just starting to drift off back to sleep, when I heard noise from their bedroom.

"Ahh, fuck. Fuck!"

"Mmm, yeah!"

Are they doing what I think they're doing? Undoubtedly. I smiled. My brother was 27 and his husband was what, 32? I'd be surprised if they didn't fuck every single night.

The walls were paper-thin, though. It was the moaning that got my attention, but now I could hear everything: the bed creaking, bodies shuffling, body parts being smacked and slapped.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I heard a voice that was unmistakably my brother's.

I thought of what Owen had sad earlier, "I keep trying to get this one pregnant." That must mean my brother was the bottom and was the one being fucked right now.

"Fuck me. Fuuuck me," I heard his voice again.

I kept smiling. That's it bro, get some dick, I thought. But what about me? I reached down and I was rock hard. My college girlfriend Mia had spoiled me, I got used to getting laid the entire time. I had no idea how long it might take me to meet someone to date (and fuck) in the city.

For now my hand will do, I figured, and started jerking off. I pulled down the cover and my boxers, and grabbed my dick with both hands, stroking it up and down.

I took and deep breath, then exhaled, enjoying the tingling sensation on the tip of my dick. I'd started to leak precum, and I scooped up some of it to use as lube.

"Fuck yeah," I heard my brother's voice from behind the wall again.

"Yeah, you like that?" Owen's voice came, followed by an echoing SMACK. "You like that?"

"Fuck yes. Oh, fuck yes. Ahhhh, that's nice."

I continued to jerk off.

"Mmm, that's nice, I moaned softly to myself.

"Fuck, yeah, that's nice!" my brother's voice screamed, getting louder.

In a while, no audible words came from their room, just grunts and moans and screams. "Mmmm," "Aaah," "Oooh," the two of them kept getting louder and louder, and I stroked my dick faster up and down, feeling my balls ready to explode.

"Fuck!" "Fuck!" "Fuck!" "Yes!" both Owen's and Taylor's voices screamed out interchangeably, as cum started to shoot out my dick and all over my chest and the sheets my brother had lain down for me.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, still stroking, then started to laugh. We'd all cum at the same time.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 2: "Shower" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

My first morning in New York, I was woken up by the sounds of a blender. I opened my eyes slowly and it took me a few seconds to realize I was in my brother's living room.

I got up and stretched, before I realized I was sporting major morning wood in my boxers.

"Good morning," my brother's husband Owen came from the kitchen area. "Sorry for waking you up."

"No, don't be," I said, yawning. "I went to bed early last night." There's no way he didn't notice my erection, but he didn't comment on it.

"Just got back from a run and had to make a smoothie," he said, still panting. I looked him up and down. He was drenched in sweat and wearing nothing but sneakers and a pair a basketball shorts, sagging dangerously low.

There were a ton of athletic guys at school (myself included, to a degree) but being a personal trainer, Owen's body was next level! It was impossible not to stare at his chiseled six-pack and broad shoulders, regardless if you were into guys or not. I admired his physique as he stretched in front of me.

"No worries," I said, "I gotta get used to getting up early anyway, before I start work next week."

"I also got us some bagels for breakfast," my brother-in-law said, drinking his smoothie.

"Great, thanks! I'm just gonna go for a piss real quick."

I went to the bathroom, pissed (my erection mostly gone by this point) and brushed my teeth. When I went back to the kitchen, my brother Taylor was there as well.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower," Owen said and gave my brother a kiss. I took a seat at the table, while Taylor got everything ready for breakfast. The sun shining into the room felt warm and amazing. My brother and I were both in our underwear, and he had his padlocked chain on. From the dining table, I caught a quick peek of Owen coming out of their room and walking the few feet to the bathroom naked.

"Any plans for the day?" Owen asked a few minutes later when we were all at the table, eating and drinking coffee.

"Uh, I think I'll just walk around the neighborhood, see what's around. Maybe get on Tinder and meet some of your female neighbors," I smiled.

"You stand a good chance now," Taylor said. "A few years ago, this neighborhood was all gay people. Then y'all had to come and, well..."

"Ruin everything? On behalf of my people, I apologize," I joked. "I'll try to keep my heteronormativity at bay as much as possible."

"Please do," Owen smiled. "This is very gay household."

He reached for the chain around my brother's neck with his right arm and yanked it, pulling him in for a long kiss.

The rest of the time over breakfast, the two of them gave me tips of places to check out in the area, and how to get around. We talked a bit more about how living in a dorm compares to life right after college. Soon, it was time for Owen to head to the gym.

"I'm working tonight," Taylor said, "and Owen's coming to hang out at the bar. You should come."

"Sounds fun," I said.

"Great. See you then," Owen got up, patted my shoulder, then gave my brother another kiss before heading out.

I went back to the bathroom to take a shower before going out. Just like my brother and Owen's bedroom, the bathroom was a mess. There were clothes lying around (mostly underwear, since that's all they wore for the most part), and a bunch of scattered toiletries. There was a huge amount of condoms and several bottles of lube. I was surprised they still used condoms, since they were married, but at least I knew where to get some when I needed them.

TAYLOR:

Over breakfast, I was very happy to see how easygoing everyone was. I should've known better than to worry about Rory staying with us. He was a cool kid, and he and I were always chill round each other. We shared a room for years. I was the one who told him what masturbation was.

He really seemed to have grown in college. At his age, I wasn't even out yet. But it seemed like every year, things were getting easier for gay kids, at least the ones who were lucky enough. My brother knew so many outspoken queer kids from school that I'm sure even I could learn a few things about it from him.

As we had breakfast and talked about the weather and the best places to get coffee round where we lived in Hell's Kitchen, I was thrilled how "normal" everything felt. If Rory heard us fucking last night, he didn't say anything and didn't act awkward. I tried to keep it down as my husband was fucking me, but it was impossible to do. Plus, Rory was probably staying with us for a few months, and it was unrealistic to expect he'd never hear us at it. We liked to fuck daily, so he might as well get used to it.

—​

That evening, Rory and Owen were both still out as I started to get ready for work. I jumped in the shower, leaving the bathroom door open as always, so the tiny windowless bathroom doesn't turn into a steam room.

As usual, I paid special attention to my neck, which could get irritated from wearing a heavy chain nonstop; and my dick, locked in a steel cock cage.

My husband not only had the key for the lock around my neck, he was also my key holder for my cage. I only got to cum with his permission. Last night, he fucked me with my cage on and never let me cum, which turned me on. I knew that when it finally happened, it would be so worth it. Besides, he was always a rough fucker, but last night I got the impression that he was going extra strong just to make me whimper and scream out loud enough to wake my brother up. I loved how his kinky mind worked. In the shower, I started to chub up thinking about it, until the bars of my cage prevented me from getting any bigger.

I took my time toweling myself dry, when Rory burst into the bathroom.

"Oops, sorry, didn't know you were here!" he said, lifting the toilet lid. "Gotta piss. Too much coffee."

Throughout it all, he looked at me and I saw his eyes focus on my cock cage for a second or two. He continued to piss casually and didn't say anything, but I'm sure he noticed it. Do I say something, I thought, but decided to ignore it as well.

"So what time are we going out?" Rory asked, zipping up and washing his hands as I stood next to him naked, toweling myself dry.

"I start work in half an hour. You and Owen can drop by later. The bar's only a couple of minutes from here."

"Ah, cool. Well, have a nice shift. I'll see you soon," he smiled at me and left the bathroom.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

OWEN:

"Chilling with our new roommate," the text said. I opened it, and it was a photo of my husband and his brother nearly naked, in just their underwear, hugging each other in our living room.

"Fuck," I thought and licked my lips.

It was the first day of my husband's little brother coming to stay with us. Their mom had just dropped him off this morning. While I was at work, the two brothers seemed to be drinking beer and hanging out together.

I looked at the photo. They both looked so hot. I'd been training Taylor for a while now, and it was really starting to show. Rory was a bit smaller, but nonetheless very cute.

I started to get hard in front of my client who was on the floor doing sit-ups, and I had to adjust my dick in my shorts. "My husband's in for one hell of a fuck when I get home," I thought.

Growing up with two sisters, I was always jealous of my friends who had brothers. Especially the ones who were close with them, like my husband and his brother were. I knew they felt comfortable being naked in front of each other, and mentioning sex or jerking off wasn't taboo.

To this day, I was still jealous of guys who got to grow up like that. Maybe that's why I suggested Rory come and stay with us, so I could see the two of them live together first-hand.

—​

The following evening, Rory and I were going out to the bar where Taylor worked.

"So where is this place? Taylor said it's just a couple of minutes away," Rory asked as we left the apartment.

"Oh yeah, it's literally just around the corner. That's how he got the job, we're there all the time, we're friends with the owner."

We got to the bar in no time, a huge rainbow flag waving above the door. It was packed. In recent years, gay bars were shutting down left and right, leaving everyone to congregate at fewer places like this.

I waved at my husband when I saw him behind the bar. He was bartending shirtless again tonight. As soon as he was done serving the two guys there before us, I pulled him by the chain I put around his neck, in for a kiss over the bar.

"How's my boy doing tonight?" I yelled over the music. "Making good tips?"

"Yeah, it's been a good night. What are you having, gin and tonics?"

"Yeah. Rory would like that, right?"

I got our drinks, gave Taylor another quick kiss and went back to Rory, who was standing next to a couple of bears making out.

"Cheers. To lots of fun now that you're here," I said in his ear.

"To lots of fun!"

I knew everyone there thought Rory was gay and that I was trying to pick him up. Everybody who was a regular knew that even though Taylor and I were married, we liked to play with other guys as well.

Over the next couple of hours, Rory and I talked (as much as the loud music allowed), danced (he wasn't bad for a straight boy) and got plenty of drinks at the bar. I saw guys flirt with my husband and stuff tips in his pants, which always made me proud.

"That's why he does it shirtless!" Rory noted.

Taylor had a couple of drinks while bartending, then joined us when his shift was over an hour before closing time. He wanted to catch up so he kept getting us shots until we were all wasted, and giggling at every little thing.

My husband never put his shirt on while talking to us. I tucked my hand in the back of his pants, squeezing his ass, while talking to his little brother and holding my drink with my other hand. When Taylor and Rory started talking, I let my index finger find its way between my husband's cheeks, and to his hole. While he talked, I started pressing against his asshole, then slowly going in it. I loved listening to him talk and try to control his voice, as he chatted with his brother while being finger-fucked.

We made our noisy way home when the bar closed, Taylor and I stopping every couple of feet to make out in the street.

Three seconds after walking into the apartment, we were all in our underwear. Rory went to make his sofa bed, and my husband and I went to our room.

"Come here," I said pulling him in.

"Can I shower first?" he asked. "I feel a bit sticky."

I pulled down his briefs, and turned Taylor around. I gave his bubble butt a few smacks, then sent him over to the shower. A short while later, I decided to join him there. I pulled down my own underwear and went to the bathroom.

I got in the shower with my husband, leaving the door and shower curtain open behind me. We started making out until I was hard, the alcohol making us even more aggressive and sloppy than usual. He pinched my nipples gently and I gave his a tight pinch, making him squirm.

I was horny, and ready to fuck. I turned him around and fingered his ass for a bit, before thrusting my hard cock inside of it.

"Aaah!" he yelled out in pleasure.

We only fucked for a couple of minutes before his brother walked into the bathroom.

"Don't mind me," he said casually. "Gotta brush my teeth."

I smiled. Taylor, his eyes closed, didn't say anything.

Rory started to brush his teeth, looking at the mirror over the sink, where he could also see us.

I started to fuck his brother faster.

"You got any plans for tomorrow?" I asked over the sound of the running water and my balls smacking against my husband's thighs.

"Not really," Rory replied, his mouth full of toothpaste. He and I made eye contact in the mirror. "Just hang out again. Not much to do."

"Why don't you drop by the gym? I can get you a free month if you want."

He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

"Really?" he turned around, how facing the two of us in the shower. I continued to fuck Taylor, clutching his chain like a rein, while talking to his brother, maintaining eye contact. "That'd be really cool," Rory said.

"Yeah, no problem, man," I said, thrusting faster and faster, as Taylor started to moan softly. I felt my balls tighten, and my dick ready to shoot. "I'll text you the address. If you drop by between 9 and 10, I can get you settled and show you around."

"Thanks bro, appreciate it. See you guys tomorrow. Good night."

"Night," Taylor said, turning around, managing to moan out a single word as his brother left the bathroom.

"Aaah! Aaaaah! AAAAH!!" I screamed out loudly a split second later as I filled up Taylor's hole with my cum.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 3: "Cum, Sweat, and Tears" (Part 1/2)

TAYLOR:

By the time I woke up with a mild hangover in the morning, my husband Owen had already gone to work and my brother Rory had already prepared breakfast for us.

"Thought you might be hungry when you wake up," he said with a discreet smile, "after last night."

Oh shit, it was all coming back to me. All those drinks and shots at the bar. My husband teasing me and playing with my ass right there. And then we came home and we... fucked in the shower. And my little brother walked in and we just... kept going.

I reached for a large cup of coffee, taking a gulp in silence.

True, my brother and I were always close, and we never acted like sex and masturbation were something shameful, that's just not how we grew up. And true, I knew that him moving in with us meant he'd be exposed to some of the many kinky ways my husband and I liked to get down. But fuck, he was still my little brother. I never wanted to cross a line or make him feel uncomfortable.

"About that," I said after clearing my throat, "I'm sorry if last night was weird or anything."

"Oh, it was weird alright," he laughed, "but no need to be sorry."

"I think I drank too much," I admitted, "it makes me.. frisky. And the whole thing in the bathroom..."

"Taylor, I told you, it's fine. I said I want you guys to do whatever it is you'd do if I weren't here and I meant it."

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable..."

"I didn't. If I did, I wouldn't have walked into the bathroom."

Good point. I took another large sip of coffee. Slowly, my head was starting to clear up.

We sat in silence for a few minutes and ate the muffins Rory got for us downstairs.

"There was something I wanted to ask you about," he said after a few minutes, "but it's not really appropriate breakfast conversation."

"Oh, so now we're being all 'appropriate.' C'mon, out with it."

"When I saw you come out the shower last night, before you went to work, you had something on your dick..."

"My cock cage?" I said. I looked down. Rory and I were both sitting at the table in our underwear, but I was wearing a particularly tight pair that you could see the cage through.

"Yeah. I know it's none of my business, but I was just wondering what that's all about."

"Well," I said and then paused, trying hard to think of a way to explain this. "It's another thing Owen has the key for. And I'm not forced to wear it, I chose to, it was my idea. I know it sounds weird, but... I get off on the idea that he has that control. It's hard to explain..."

"Listen, that's fine," he interrupted me. "You don't owe me an explanation. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you know, that everything's fine."

I smiled.

"You know, I'm the big brother," I said, "I should be the one taking care of you."

"I'm old enough for it to go both ways."

Rory looked at me with confidence in his eyes and for the first time ever, he didn't feel like my little brother, but another adult man sitting in front of me. I almost teared up.

"Thanks, buddy," I said. "I just don't want you to think I'm some sorta freak."

My brother put down his cup of coffee, and walked around the table to sit next to me.

"Remember that kid that used to always pick on me when I was around nine?" he said out of nowhere. "The one that stopped after you confronted him?"

"Vaguely," I answered.

"And remember when I stole money from Mom's purse and you said it was you so I wouldn't get in trouble?"

"That I do remember!" I laughed, "I was grounded for a week."

"My point is," he reached for my hand and put it in his, "you're my big brother. That didn't stop when you came out as gay. You'll always be my brother, even if you murdered someone. So don't worry about me thinking you're a freak, I don't! I only asked about the... cock cage, because I wanted to make sure Owen's treating you right."

Now I was tearing up, and smiling at the same time.

"He is," I said softly.

"Good," Rory said and patted my hand. "Cuz we both know I could take him if I wanted to."

We laughed.

"Speaking of Owen," I said, wiping my tears away. For some reason I felt more awkward crying in front of my brother than being fucked in front of him. "Are you meeting him at the gym today?"

"Yeah, I need to leave any minute now. I see it's just a couple of minutes' walk from here. You guys like to keep things in the neighborhood."

"We didn't move to the gayborhood for nothing," I said. "Listen, how 'bout I join you? Just give me a couple of minutes to pack a few things and I'll be ready."

"Sounds good, bro," he shot me another confident smile.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

RORY:

The sun shined brightly as Taylor and I walked to the gym. Owen met us out front and arranged for me to get a month's trial membership for free, after which the two of us went to change.

From the moment we walked into the locker room I could tell that this was a "gay gym." It was in the weird little details. Like how so many of the guys were better-groomed than average. How so many of them seemed to know each other and chatted while changing, in a way that seemed not just friendly but flirty as well. How many of them took their time walking around naked or applying body lotion right in front of everyone.

My own brother seemed very comfortable as well. He didn't seem self-conscious at all about wearing his big padlocked chain, or a steel cage on his dick. I admired his confidence as we changed next to each other.

"Fuck, I didn't bring any underwear," I said, standing there naked and going through my bag.

"You can always go commando," Taylor said with a smile, "or here. I usually have a couple pairs in my gym bag."

He handed me a white jockstrap with a colorful waistband.

"Just my style," I joked, but I accepted it and put it on.

"Here," my brother said, and adjusted the straps in the back for me, letting go so they'd hit my asscheeks with a slap.

"Asshole," I smiled.

We put the rest of our clothes on and headed to the gym floor.

"I just hope I've washed that jock since the last time I wore it," he said.

"Now you tell me!"

—​

The workout area looked even gayer than the locker room. 95% of the clientele seemed to be men, most of them in great shape, donning colorful and expensive-looking gym clothes that left very little to the imagination.

Owen was too busy to spend too much time with us while we worked out, but he popped by every now and then for a chat, to give us some pointers, and to kiss my brother and give his ass a squeeze. I was happy they felt free to be so affectionate in public. I knew that to this day, many gay people were made to feel scared to be that way.

Even with all the other hunks around us, Owen really stood out. He wore the red T-shirt that was a part of his uniform, and a pair of black short shorts that really accentuated the thickness of his thighs. They were sagging low and revealed the waistband of the jockstrap he wore underneath and a hint of ass crack every time he bent down, which for some reason always attracted my attention.

After an hour and a half, I was totally beat. My brother gave Owen a long goodbye kiss (attracting the attention of several interested guys around them) and then he and I headed back to the locker room. There, Taylor used two keys that Owen had given him to remove his chain and cage (I was surprised to see him do it right there, but there was no one around us) before he headed to the sauna with me.

The sauna was adjacent to the locker room and men-only as well. When Taylor and I walked in, wearing nothing but white towels wrapped around our waists, there were two guys in there already, obviously playing with each other. When they saw us come in, they wrapped their towels back around their waists (which did nothing to hide their erections!) and walked out together.

Taylor and I just laughed as we sat next to each other.

"Does that happen a lot round here?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah! All the time."

"Well now I feel bad for interrupting their fun."

"I wouldn't worry about them. They're probably back at it in the showers."

"They didn't have to move just because of us."

My brother turned around so he was facing me, and raised his eyebrows.

"You're telling me you wouldn't mind if those two guys jerked each other off in front of you?"

"I mean, not really?"

"Huh. You know, you seem really chill for a straight guy."

I just raised my shoulders and smiled.

"Have you ever had a guy jerk off in front of you?" Taylor asked me.

"I have. Several," I said, teasingly.

"Fuck outta here," he said and laughed.

Just then, the sauna door opened and a guy walked in, saying a quiet hello and nodding his head at us. He was tall, probably 6'6", and went to sit right across from us. His body was fit and muscular, but more of a swimmer's or runner's build than that of a bodybuilder. His face looked like he was my age, but his size made him seem older.

As soon as the guy took a seat, I noticed my brother start to act differently. He sat with his legs spread wide open, his knee touching mine, and started rubbing his sweat all over his body. This got the other guy's attention, who kept looking at us. My brother then started to slip his hand into his own towel, grabbing his dick. This made the tall guy do the same.

He and Taylor made eye contact. "Go ahead," Taylor told him quietly, and the guy licked his full lips, and whipped out his dick.

I kept looking back and forth, unsure what was going on. It only took the guy a few seconds to get hard, and he started full-on stroking his cock in front of us, sweat dripping down his body. His dick was long, with a glistening mushroom head, and from what I could tell shaved balls and trimmed pubes.

My brother sat on my right, fully hard under his towel as well, but kept it tucked away. As I looked at him and then the masturbating guy, I realized I was starting to get hard as well.

Taylor shot me a mischievous look and bit his lower lip. The other guy, meanwhile, kept making eye contact with both of us as he jerked off.

My brother looked down at my towel and realized I was just as hard as he was by now.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," he said suddenly, with a devilish grin, and got up.

I was so confused. The heat was starting to get to me. I sat for a few seconds and got up to leave the sauna as well.

"Wait!" the tall guy called after me. "Can I cum in front of you?"

I looked him in the eyes and realized how beautiful they are.

"Yes," I said and sat back down.

Now that we were alone and we'd exchanged a few words, the guy really started to go to town in front of me. He stroked his dick up and down faster and faster, holding it with his right hand and pulling on his balls with his left.

Meanwhile, my own cock was getting painfully hard in my towel.

Oh fuck it, I figured and unwrapped my towel and started jerking off as well.

Oh my fucking god I've never been so horny, I thought, and spit on my hand before picking up speed. It was a combination of the heat, the sweat, the guy in front of me, and the fact that my own brother had instigated all this, that made me ready to cum in just a couple of minutes.

Suddenly, the guy got up. It only took his long legs a couple steps to walk up to me. He stood right in front of me and looked me in the eye. I could tell, by the look on his face and how fast he was jerking off, that he was ready to cum as well. He kept looking at me, as if asking for permission to cum on me. I gave a faint nod.

Next thing I know, shots of white jizz exploded from both of our dicks all over my stomach and chest. The cum, mixed with my sweat from the sauna, ran down my torso. As soon as he was done busting several shots, the guy scooped up our mixed jizz with the long fingers on his right hand and put them in his mouth.

"Fuck," I said out loud. I gave my dick a few more slow strokes, breathing deeply. I was getting dizzy, but felt too weak to get up just yet.

The guy smiled, then sat on his towel next to me.

"Are you and that other guy together?" he asked me unexpectedly.

"No," I shook my head.

He smiled at me, offered me his right hand, and said, "What's your name?"

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 4: "New Best Buddy" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

The first week of living with my brother Taylor and his husband Owen went by really quickly. It turned out all the things I was worried about before moving in with them (how we can share an apartment so small, would I be in the way, would everyone be comfortable) were no big deal. Instead, I was busy with the small things: where to get the best coffee in the neighborhood, what's the best commute to work, how to get into a gym routine I can stick to. And then there was one big thing: how to make friends after college.

As for Taylor and Owen, we were cool. Yes, I saw them naked around the apartment but that was no big deal, especially in summer; and yes, I heard them fucking every single night but that's to be expected of two newlywed guys their age. However, hearing them reminded me of how much more fun it is to have sex with a partner rather than just jerk off, and it made me wish I had someone as well.

The Sunday before my first day at work, I woke up to Taylor and Owen already in the kitchen. Owen was sitting at the table in his underwear, drinking coffee and having his protein-rich breakfast. My brother was in a jockstrap, kneeling on the floor next to him.

It took me a bit by surprise to see him this way, but I didn't say anything but "Good morning."

"Good morning," Owen said back casually, scratching my brother's chin like he was a good puppy dog. "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, thanks. Just gotta make sure I have everything I need before tomorrow."

After this, we started talking about work. Meanwhile, I helped myself to a cup of coffee, while Owen snapped his fingers and my brother bent down on his elbows, with his ass facing his husband. As he chatted with me, Owen held his coffee mug with his left hand, and started nonchalantly fingering Taylor's hole with his right.

I stood there, hiding my grin behind my cup as I sipped my coffee.

"So what're your plans for the day?" my brother asked me while two, then three of his husband's fingers went inside his hole.

"I'm hanging out with a new friend. You know him, actually. Remember the guy from the sauna, when we went to the gym the other day?"

"Oh," Taylor said and turned to look as me. We made eye contact, as Owen's fourth finger went inside Taylor, making him squirm for a second.

"His name's Ian," I continued talking about my new buddy. "We exchanged numbers when we got out of the sauna and we've been texting ever since. He's cool. He's 21 as well, and he's lived in the city his whole life. Thought it'd be cool to have a local guide."

"Definitely. You guys should go... ahh... have fun." As my brother said that, Owen's hand turned and went deeper inside his hole. I saw both pleasure and pain on Taylor's face at that moment, but a second later the pain seemed to be gone and he looked to be in heaven.

"Anyway, I gotta run," I said, finishing the last of my coffee. "I'm gonna grab a shower and then I'm off to Ian's. See you guys tonight!"

When I came out of the bathroom, on my way out, I saw Owen still sitting at the table and my brother still on his knees. This time he was turned facing his husband, sucking his dick at the table.

—​

"Hey! Welcome!" Ian said when he answered the door, a huge smile on his face.

He was naked head-to-toe. We gave each other a friendly hug and a pat on the back as I walked into his apartment.

"Hey. Your roommates gone?"

I knew from all the texting back and forth that Ian lived with two roommates.

"No, they're in their rooms. C'mon, I'll show you mine."

He led me down the hallway to his room, ducking in every doorway so not to hit his head.

His room was small and cramped, even though there wasn't much there other than a bed and a desk with a chair. He sat on his bed and I took the chair and sat across from him.

"Sorry, there's no living room," he said, "so we either gotta sit here or the kitchen."

"That's okay. I'm currently crashing on my brother's sofa bed, so I know how it is."

"City living, eh?" he smiled. (Damn, his eyes were gorgeous.) "Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure. It's Sunday, so I guess it's not too early to have a beer."

"Um," he said with some hesitation, "I don't drink so we don't really keep alcohol in the house. But if you want I can run downstairs and get you some?"

"No no no, that's fine. Water's fine."

I watched Ian's back (and his bubble butt) as he walked out of the room. When he walked back holding two glasses of water, his dick with its big mushroom head flopped around. He closed the door behind him and sat back down on the bed.

"So your roommates don't mind you walking around naked?" I asked the obvious question, just because I didn't want to sit in silence and nudity seemed to be the easiest thing to talk about.

"Nah, they're cool with it. Besides, shared space, you know what it's like."

"I do. I lived in a dorm up until a few weeks ago and there was no hiding anything."

"I never went to college, so I never got to live in a dorm. Must be fun."

"It is. It's got its downsides, of course, but I found it incredibly easy to make friends and be social there. I gotta say, I feel a bit clueless now, 'in the real world.'"

This was more personal than I would normally get with a person I hardly knew, but something about Ian made me feel safe to open up to him. Besides, as sad as it might sound, after saying goodbye to my boys from college who were like brothers to me, I was desperate for a new best buddy.

"Yeah, it can be tough," Ian said, "especially if you're new somewhere. But don't worry, you'll meet people soon enough."

Before long, the conversation had turned to my brother. Ian assumed he was my boyfriend when he saw us at the sauna together, but I'd corrected him over text that Taylor was my brother.

"I've seen him around the gym," Ian said. "He's hard to miss in the locker room with his... accessories."

"Oh, his cock cage?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Wasn't sure if you knew so didn't wanna mention it."

"I know. My brother and I are pretty close, always have been. And he and his husband seem to be in an... interesting relationship."

"Like a Dom/sub thing?" Ian asked casually.

"To be honest I don't know what that is."

"Like his husband's the more dominant one, and your brother's submissive. Gets off on being told what to do." Ian sounded like he'd taken a class in this.

"I don't know how to feel about that," I admitted.

"It sounds weird if you've never been exposed to it, but it's perfectly fine if it's consensual, it's very common. Especially with us gay men, I think."

"So is that... something you've done as well?" I asked, hopeful I wasn't prying too much.

"Not really in that way. But like, I get a kick out of this," he said, pointing between us two.

"What?"

"Like, the clothed male naked male dynamic. I like that you're sitting there with all your clothes on and I'm here fully naked."

"Like it as in it's turning you on?" I asked. Then, I instinctively looked down at his dick, which was now getting hard.

"Yes, in a way. But I also like that we can sit and talk and it doesn't have to be sexual. It's like two buddies."

I smiled when I heard that word. A few minutes later, I moved to sit next to him on the bed. Ian quickly got fully hard and remained that way most of the time, but ignored it as if it was no big deal.

We talked that way for about half an hour, until we decided to go down and grab something for lunch.

"Hey buddy, can I ask you something before we go?" he said, and I had a feeling where this was going.

"Yes," I answered.

"Can I jerk off before we go eat?" he said, leaning back on his bed. "I just really need to cum."

"That's okay," I smiled.

I watched Ian lean all the way back, as I sat on the foot of his bed. He put his left hand under his head, and used his right hand to start stroking his cock.

"You can rub one off as well if you want," he offered.

"No, that's fine," I said. By this point I was starting to get hard in my jeans as well, but for some reason I didn't want to whip it out.

Instead, I watched Ian as he jerked himself off, starting slow then going faster, starting to moan, and occasionally using his free hand to pinch his nips or tug on his balls. The light coming in from the window shined directly on him.

"Fuck, I like that," he said, pulling on his balls.

He shuffled his arms a few times, trying to jerk off while tugging on his ballsack. He seemed to be close to cumming, but he just couldn't get comfortable.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt the urge to help him out. I reached for his sack and pulled it. It instantly made his eyes roll to the back of the head.

"Fuuuuck, yeah," he screamed out, stroking his dick with both hands now, as I pulled on his balls. "Oh buddy, that feels so good! Thank you."

I smiled and kept pulling. Less than a minute later, Ian started shooting his load all over his stomach, his hands, and my arm. I felt the warm cum hit my skin, but I never let go.

"Ahhh," he leaned forward, trying to catch his breath. Next thing, he was sitting down and we were face-to-face. He moved closer to me until we were nose-to-nose. I felt his breath and saw the sweat dripping down his face. My hand was still clutching his nuts.

"Thank you, buddy," he exhaled softly. "That felt so good. Thanks."

I looked him in the eyes, the smell of his sweat taking me back to the sauna where we met. Then, he leaned forward and gave me a kiss. His balls were still in my hand, but instead of squeezing them I'd inadvertently started to stroke them.

He kissed me for about 15 seconds, slowly but passionately, our tongues going in and out of each other's mouths. When he broke free, Ian smiled at me.

"Let's go get something to eat," he said.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

I spent the entire day with Ian. After grabbing a quick lunch, we walked around his neighborhood. A buddy of his worked as an usher at a movie theater, and let us sneak in to go see a movie. After that, Rory took me to an all-you-can-eat buffet he liked, where we both gorged until we couldn't move.

By the time I got home, it was time to go to sleep if I was gonna get up on time for work tomorrow.

Back at the apartment, the first thing I noticed was how hot and stuffy it was. Second thing, I noticed my brother and his husband were in their room fucking. The thing was, I had to get my stuff ready for tomorrow, and my clothes were in their room.

"Ah, fuck! Fuck," I heard my brother's voice from inside the bedroom as I stood on the other side of the door and knocked.

"Yes?" Owen's voice bellowed from inside.

I opened the door.

"Sorry, I just need to get my clothes for tomorrow, so I don't wake you up in the morning," I said.

"Go ahead," Owen said with a smirk.

Sure enough, I was right and the two were in the middle of sex. Taylor was lying on his back on the bed, his feet up on his husband's chest, as Owen's muscular body pounded him from up top.

"While you're here," Owen said, "can you hand me the key that's in my jean pocket?"

"Sure," I said, and reached for the jeans he was pointing at, on top of a messy pile on the floor. With the door and windows closed, the room reeked of sex.

I took out the tiny little key that was in the pocket, and walked to the bed to hand it to Owen. As I did, I briefly made eye contact with each of them.

"Thanks," Owen said and quickly used the key to unlock the cage that was on my brother's dick. Taylor's dick sprung out like a jack-in-the-box. Owen thrust deeper inside him, and in a mere second my brother's dick seemed to go fully hard, as if in fast motion.

I turned away and walked to the closet to get my clothes. As I looked for what I needed, I heard my brother scream out.

"Ah, fuck. Fuck yes! Fuck yeah!!!" he shouted, unable to control himself now that his dick was free.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," he continued on loop. The sound of Owen's balls slapping my brother's ass was clearly distinguishable. The thrusting, the pounding, the moaning, all got faster and louder.

"Ahhhh, fuck!! Fuck yes, Daddy! FUUUCK!" I heard my brother yell out at the top of his lungs. He'd cum, just a couple of feet from me.

I turned around without even planning to, drawn by the orgasmic noise. I saw Taylor breathe deeply, probably still feeling the aftereffects of his orgasm. He was clutching his husband's back, whose dick was still inside him. Owen looked up and saw me looking, a shit-eating grin on his face. Then he winked at me.

"Fuuuck," he said, and his eyes started rolling.

I stood there holding my clothes for work, and watched him shoot his load inside my brother's ass.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 5: "Backseat Blowjob" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

"Rory? Rory!" the barista yelled.

I reached for the paper cup, when I felt someone's fingers on mine. A girl was holding it as well.

"This one's mine," she and I both said at the same time.

"Almond-milk caramel latte?" the barista read off the cup.

"Oh. Sorry. It's yours after all," I smiled and forfeited the cup to the girl.

"Rory, four-shot americano?" the barista passed the next cup.

"And that must be yours," the girl next to me smiled as I took the coffee. "Wow, four shots. You're serious about your caffeine."

"I am." The person behind me bumped into me as the line moved forward, pushing me closer to the girl.

"I'm Rory," she said. "Short for Aurora."

"I'm Rory. Just... Rory."

"Well, Just Rory, nice to meet you," she said and looked at me before heading to her table. I noticed a twinkle in her eyes. They were the color of caramel latte.

I stood in place until someone else bumped into me. I realized I needed to get out of people's way, and looked around for a free table.

Sure enough, during lunch hour in this office-laden district, the place was packed. Strangers were sharing tables, and it was the perfect opportunity for me to sit next to Rory.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked, pulling out the empty chair at her table.

"Course not," she said politely.

"I won't disturb you if you're busy." She was reading a book. The History of Stonewall, I read on the cover.

"Not at all," she said, carefully putting a bookmark in the book and putting it away. "So, Just Rory, you live or work around here?"

"Work. I just started last week."

"Mazel. So how's it going so far?"

"Pretty good, actually. People are nice enough. For once I actually feel like I know what I'm doing."

"Can't relate," she chuckled. "Does that mean you just moved here as well?"

"Yup. Still staying with my brother until I get my own place."

"Yikes, living with family. That can be rough."

"Yes, it can. But not my brother and me. We're cool."

"That's nice to hear."

"So what do you do?" I asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"I'm a writer."

"Ooh, that's cool. Anything I might've read?"

"Not unless you like reading gay porn."

At first I thought she was joking, but when I realized she wasn't I smiled wide.

"Ha! Can't say I have, then. But I'll check with my brother and his husband, maybe they know of you."

We both took a simultaneous sip, looking at each other and flirting with our eyes. At least I could swear that's what we were doing.

"So, if you don't mind me being candid," I asked, "are you into guys or girls or...?"

"I'm into whoever can show me a good time," she said, playing with her curly hair.

We spent the rest of my lunch break getting to know each other. Aurora had moved to New York six months ago, so we had a lot to talk about when it came to shared experiences, especially how hard it was to meet people sometimes.

"I know what you mean," I said. "I met a buddy at the gym that I've been hanging out with. Other than that I mostly hang out with my brother. Everyone at my office is like twenty years older."

"Some people I know are throwing a party for the Fourth of July next week. Wanna come?"

"I'd love to," I answered truthfully. "But my brother and his husband are going to the Catskills with a couple of friends of theirs, and I said I'd join them. But maybe it's not too late to cancel..."

"Nonsense. Go, have fun. We'll get together when you come back."

"Promise?" I asked her eagerly, and stuck out my right pinkie finger.

"I promise," she smiled, and we shook fingers.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

OWEN:

"Brock and Sawyer are on their way," my husband checked his phone and tossed it aside.

"Mmm. Good thing we packed last night." I yawned loudly and stretched my arms over my head.

It was Thursday morning, the Fourth of July. We all had the next four days off. Our friend Sawyer's parents owned a cabin in the Catskills, where they usually spent holidays like this. This year though, they were off visiting family, so Sawyer invited his boyfriend Brock and us to come spend a long weekend at the cabin.

"I'm glad they had no problem with Rory tagging along," Taylor said. We lay in bed naked on opposite ends, and he was massaging my size-12 feet.

"Of course they didn't," I said. "The more the merrier. It reminds me of the trips I'd take with my dad and his buddies, growing up. Those were always fun." My dick stirred, and I gave it a tug.

"How're your parents?"

"They're okay. Going to my sister's today. They asked if they can come visit here some time."

"They should. Your dad's become quite the dilf. Has he been hitting the gym?"

"He has," I said teasingly. "You hungry for some daddy dick?"

I started stroking my cock with my right hand, quickly getting hard. I reached down with my left hand and pulled Taylor's face up by his chin, until it was buried in my crotch.

"Mmm, yeah," I moaned, as he licked and sniffed my nuts. I spread my knees open wide. My husband licked my perineum down to my asshole, then went back up and struggled to fit my whole ballsack in his mouth. I jerked myself off while he sucked on my balls, until he finally got up to my dick and started licking the sensitive tip when... his phone pinged.

"Brock and Sawyer are downstairs," he said, glimpsing at his phone and stroking my dick. "Want me to finish you off real quick?"

"No, leave it for later. Let's get Rory and go down."

I got up, put on a pair of basketball shorts, and grabbed my duffle bag.

"Here," I went up to my husband, "before we leave."

I took out the small key for the cage on his cock, and unlocked it. I took it off and put it away.

"You're free this weekend," I said.

We started kissing, my hands squeezing his naked ass cheeks and his slipping into my shorts and teasing my dick for a few minutes, before we went out to get Rory and headed downstairs to Brock's car.

I hadn't put on anything else but my shorts, so I headed to the car shirtless and barefoot. It was gonna be a long ride and I wanted to be comfortable. With nothing but basketball shorts and a full erection, it was extremely obvious I was hard but I didn't care. Going down the stairs, I flopped left to right, giving an eyeful to the neighbors we bumped into on their way up.

"C'mon, get in," Brock said impatiently from behind the wheel, parked on the curb. Sawyer was sitting next to him, leaving the backseat to the three of us. Luckily it was a large car.

I got in and sat in the middle, with Taylor on my right and his brother on my left.

"What took you guys so long?" Brock asked, looking back.

"We were busy, okay?" I smiled mischievously. He noticed my hardon and smiled as well.

"I bet you were," he said, and put the car in drive.

Brock and Sawyer were our buddies that we often played with. We'd met them at Taylor's bar before he even started working there. As such, we were anything but shy in front of them.

The weather was scorching hot, even with the A/C on. It was a good idea not to wear much. A less good idea was sitting in the middle, though, as the tallest person there. I tried to get comfortable, manspreading my long legs and pushing Rory and Taylor into opposite ends of the car, backed up against the doors. They looked less comfortable, but neither of them said anything.

"So Rory, it's nice to finally meet you," Sawyer said from the passenger seat. He turned around to smile at Rory, then smiled and winked at me. Brock and Sawyer were both super cute. In their late 20s, their transition from cute twinks to handsome men was going wonderfully.

"Nice to meet you too," my young brother-in-law said from my left as my knee bumped into his. "And thanks for inviting me."

As everyone in the car chatted, I started to absentmindedly play with my balls. It's something I tended to do a lot, especially when wearing basketball shorts or sweatpants. That, combined with the rocking of the car, made sure my dick remained fully hard the entire time. Pretty soon, there was a visible precum stain on my shorts, one that my husband noticed and took my dick to give it a squeeze over the light material.

"No need to thank us," Sawyer said, looking at the road straight ahead. "We're happy to have you. Did you have any other plans?"

"Well I got invited to this party, by this girl," Rory said, while his brother started to stroke my cock.

"Ooh, there's a girl," Sawyer oohed.

"You didn't tell me about it. What's her name?" Taylor asked, still stroking me, looking at Rory.

"Actually, her name's Rory as well. Crazy, right?"

"I've always wanted to fuck another Sawyer," Sawyer said. "Get to scream my own name during sex. 'Ooh, Sawyer! Oh fuck yes, fuck me Sawyer!!" he made irritatingly exaggerated porn noises.

"I'm sure you scream out your own name during sex anyway," I joked, as my husband pulled out my dick and tucked the waistband of my shorts under my balls, then leaned over and put my dick in his mouth just as we merged onto the main road.

Brock looked at the rearview mirror and caught my eye there, and smiled.

Sawyer and Brock continued to interrogate Rory for the next twenty minutes. During this entire time, Taylor kept sucking and stroking my dick. At first he did it gently and slowly, then started to go faster and faster, making audible slurping noises. As he moved around to get more comfortable, I moved as well, pushing my leg even further into Rory.

While this was happening, Rory chatted with our friends from his corner and barely moved until he felt his phone vibrate. "It's Mom," he announced, and picked up.

"Hey Mom," he said, and talked to his parents for a few minutes while his brother sucked my dick.

"They wanna talk to you guys," Rory said. Seeing as Taylor's mouth was occupied, I took the phone.

"Hey, Angela! Happy Fourth!" I said, grabbing her oldest son by the hair and thrusting my dick deep in his throat until he gagged and drooled. "How are you guys doing?"

I exchanged pleasantries with my mother-in-law for a couple of minutes, until she asked to talk to Taylor.

"Hi– Hi Mom," he said, swallowing and wiping saliva and precum off his chin. "How are you doing?"

During this, I got and idea. I took Taylor by the waist and tried to guide him to my lap. It wasn't easy, sitting in the backseat of a car, but with some contorting we made it happen.

Then, I pulled the back of his shorts down, licked my fingers, and put them on my husband's hole, slowly pushing in.

"We're okay, Mom. Just driving to the cabin right, ahhhh– now."

Brock and Sawyer looked at me in the rearview, smiling. I gave them a wink.

I spread my legs even further, basically at 180º, trying to get my dick inside Taylor's hole while he talked on the phone to his mom and then his dad. Rory was still next to me, on his side of the backseat.

After some wiggling around, I finally got my cock inside my husband's ass. Taylor started bouncing up and down on it as much as the space allowed, leaning forward between the front seats.

"No, Dad, we didn't bring any fireworks. I'll send you a picture if we see any."

"Oh, you'll be seeing fireworks, alright," Brock joked from the driver's seat.

A couple more minutes and I was ready to blow. Taylor had started working on my dick in bed this morning, and this was the culmination of all that effort. I started to grunt, and thrust up and down and much as I could, making the whole car shake.

"Okay, Dad. Yes, we'll be safe. Love you too, Dad."

As Taylor said that, my orgasm began and I started shooting cum deep inside his hole. One spurt after the other after the other.

"HOLY SHIT!" Taylor yelled out as soon as he ended the call. He passed the phone back to his brother. I was still shooting cum inside his ass.

"Holy fucking shit!" he repeated, his eyes rolling back in pleasure in the rearview.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 6: "Not as Straight as You Think" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

I'd never been up to the Catskills before. The couple of hours' drive there from the city was... interesting, to say the least. Sure, my older brother Taylor and I were close and I'd already walked in on him being fucked by his husband a couple of times (kinda hard to avoid with all of us sharing a tiny New Your City apartment) but this time they fucked right next to me, there on the backseat of the car, with their two buddies sitting in the front and joking about the whole ordeal.

Seeing their friends just laugh about it made me laugh as well (though I had to do it silently, as my brother was talking to our parents on the phone while being fucked). I mean, what was this if not fucking funny? Okay, maybe it was kinda hot as well.

Yes, my brother was a freak, but I got a feeling the real freak here was his husband Owen. He seemed to be the one to always push the envelope, take it to the limit and then a step further. While fucking Taylor in the backseat, he kept spreading his legs, bumping into me, too caught up in the moment to give a fuck.

I know he might come off as an asshole or whatever, but I gotta say I kinda admired his balls. He sees what he likes and he goes for it! It made me want to get to know him more, get closer to him, maybe even emulate him.

As we drove past a sign that said Phoenicia, my brother's friend Sawyer announced that we're almost there. We drove past a small town, and soon thereafter got to Sawyer's parents' cabin. It was small and rustic but very charming, and completely detached from any other sign of civilization around.

"The kitchen and guest bedroom are downstairs," Sawyer showed us around. "Rory, I hope the couch is big enough."

"No problem," I nodded. As I was the only single person, I'd be crashing on the couch, just like at my brother's. "I've forgotten what a real bed feels like by now, anyway."

"The bathroom's upstairs, next to the main bedroom," Sawyer added, as his boyfriend Brock took their bags upstairs. "It's not a lot but I hope you guys like it."

"Are you kidding, it's great. Thanks for having us, man. Now, I need to take a piss," Owen headed straight upstairs, beating me to the toilet. After a long car ride, we all seemed to be thinking the same thing.

Owen was already in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts, and pretty soon that became the crew's uniform. I saw everyone else take their shirts and shoes off, and I followed suit. After pissing and asking for the wifi password, we all grabbed some drinks and went to the living room. I sat on the couch next to Taylor and Owen, and Brock made himself comfortable on the armchair, with Sawyer sitting in his lap.

"Happy Fourth!" Brock exclaimed and we all got up to cheer.

"And cheers to meeting new people," Sawyer winked at me.

"Cheers to that!" I smiled and took a sip. "No, but seriously, thanks for having me over, guys."

After a few weeks as a lonely college grad, I was finally starting to feel like I was making some friends.

"No worries," Sawyer said. "You're pretty cool... for a straight guy."

"Thank you? I think there was a compliment there," I laughed.

"Give it some time. Maybe he's not as straight as you think he is," Brock teased, bouncing his boyfriend on his leg.

I smiled and drank, watching the two couples hugging, kissing, and running their hands over each other's shirtless bodies.

"I mean, I don't look at it as being 'gay or straight,'" I said (remembering what that cute girl at the coffeeshop told me last week: "I'm into whoever can show me a good time").

"Like, that girl I just met," I added. "Let's say we end up dating, and we're really into each other, and like three months down the line she tells me she's trans and she has a dick. I wouldn't break up with her over it, that's such an asshole thing to do."

"And if she wanted to fuck you, you'd take a dick?" Sawyer asked.

"I mean, you look like you do, so how hard can it be?" I teased, making everyone laugh.

"You bitch," Sawyer grabbed his crotch, smiling. "Come over here and I'll show you just how hard."

"Calm down, Mary. You're not showing anyone anything except what a power bottom you are."

Everyone laughed even harder, Taylor and Brock snapping their fingers as a form of applause.

"He's been hanging around you too much," Sawyer told Taylor and Owen, "you've taught him too much."

We sat in the cozy living room for almost an hour, just drinking and shooting the shit. It felt great, just like being back at the dorms, only we didn't need to sneak in the booze. I was used to giving each other shit with my bros in college and turns out gay guys do the same exact thing, only with slightly different terminology.

As time went by, both couples got friskier. Everyone was doing more kissing than talking now, and I could see their hands reaching in each other's shorts every now and then for a tease.

"Maybe we should go up for a nap before tonight?" Brock asked, his hand tucked into the back of his boyfriend's pants, giving his ass a squeeze.

"A nap would be good," my brother moaned next to me, as his husband was kissing the back of his neck. I could tell Taylor had a hardon in his shorts; he probably needed release more so than a nap.

"Okay, a nap and then we'll go out for a walk and see the fireworks," Brock said as he and Sawyer got up, both spotting erections as well.

The couples retreated to their bedrooms and I lay back on the couch. I wasn't tired at all. I was tempted to go out for a hike myself, but reception here was pretty spotty and I didn't want to risk not being able to get in touch with the others.

After a couple of minutes of trying to find something fun to do on my phone with no success, I could hear my brother and Owen going at it in the other room. From my brother's loud moans of "Fuck yeah" and "Fuck me," I could tell Owen was fucking him again.

"Two times already today," I thought. "Not bad."

As per usual, the two seemed to give no fucks about how loud they were being. I was already unable to fall asleep, and this was even more distracting. I looked down and realized my dick had gotten hard, hearing someone else's wild sex noises.

"I need a cold shower," I thought, and pulled my shorts down and headed to the bathroom naked.

I was pretty sure the coast was clear and I wouldn't bump into anybody on the way. What I didn't know was Sawyer was already in the bathroom, and the door wasn't locked.

"Well hello there," he said as I opened the door, my hard dick pointing upwards.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

SAWYER:

Taylor and Owen were some of my favorite people to hang out with. Brock and I weren't friends with any other gay couples at the time when we met them at the local gay bar. The intention was to be "just friends," but it didn't take us long to see just how sexual Taylor and Owen were and we loved it! We started playing together, fucking side by side and exchanging partners every now and then.

When I found out the cabin would be free this weekend, my plan was for the four of us to have lots of naughty fun together. Taylor inviting his little brother seemed to thwart that plan, but I didn't want to say no. Luckily, it turned out Rory was just as cool as his brother, so I didn't mind having him around.

He claimed to be straight, but apparently for kids today that meant "I'm straight, but I'll take a dick if I want to." If that's how the future's shaping up to be, sign me the fuck up!

When my boyfriend suggested we all take a nap that afternoon, I could tell exactly what he was after. I could feel his hard dick under my ass as I bounced in his lap, talking to the guys in the living room. I was just as horny, after that stunt Owen and Taylor pulled in the car. If Rory weren't there, I'm sure we would've just started fucking in the living room, but with him around I didn't wanna push it. Then again, he did seem to be extremely openminded...

As Brock and I went upstairs, I went to the bathroom to douche real quick. For some stupid fucking reason, I forgot to lock the door. I would've been mortified if someone walked in on me (I have many kinks, but that's not one of them). Luckily, Rory walked in just after I was done. And even luckier, he was naked and hard as a rock.

"Well hello there," I greeted him, not trying to hide my own nudity. "Can't sleep?"

"Nah, not at all. Thought I'd take a shower."

"Taylor and Owen keeping you up?" I laughed. I could hear them fucking like maniacs even from upstairs. They seemed to be getting louder by the minute.

"Yeah, but what else is new?" he smiled, ignoring the fact he was standing in front of me stark naked and erect. I have to say, this was one cool kid.

"Why don't you hang out with Brock and me in the bedroom? We're just watching some TV," I lied.

"What're you watching, Monster Dicks, Part 2?" he joked.

"Fucking My Friend's Little Brother, Part 1," I teased back, looking him in the eyes.

"Aight man, let me grab that shower and I'll be right there."

I was disappointed to give him a chance to lose the erection and put on some clothes, but there wasn't much I could do. I went to the room and jumped in bed next to Brock, who was also naked.

"Change of plans," I told him. "Rory can't sleep so he's coming to watch TV with us."

"I thought you wanted to get fucked?" my boyfriend said, kissing me and pressing his middle finger against my hole.

"Maybe I still will."

When we heard the shower stop, Brock reached for his underwear on the floor but I stopped him. "Let's stay naked," I said, and he gave me a devilish grin.

Rory knocked, and came into our room. His erection had gone down, but I was surprised to see he was still naked. His long hair, which had been in a man bun earlier, was now hanging down to his shoulders, dripping wet. It was chestnut brown, just like his bushy pubes.

"What're we watching?" he asked, jumping in bed next to me.

"There's a Marvel movie marathon on," Brock noted.

"Perfect."

I pretended to pay attention to the explosions on screen, as I cuddled up next to my boyfriend and gently ran my fingertips up and down his torso and his arms. "This is nice," I thought. Sure, the dirty side of me had invited Rory hoping something more sexual would happen, but lying here, in between the two, felt so relaxing. I hadn't even noticed when Rory started stroking my arm.

"What?" he asked when I looked at him. "I've been third-wheeling all day. I need some cuddles too."

"C'mere," I pulled him in closer and put my left arm around him. I continued to gently stroke my boyfriend on one side and Rory on the other.

The bed wasn't quite big enough for three men. We kept squeezing in closer and closer, although I have the feeling we'd be doing that no matter how large the bed. As we made more and more body contact, our leg hair brushing each other's legs, I could feel the manly, sexual energy radiating from their two bodies. I closed my eyes, soaked it in, took a deep breath, and when I opened my eyes again I was fully hard.

The cuddling continued, no one saying a word. Brock slowly caressed my body with his left hand, until he got to my dick and gave it a squeeze. He started slowly stroking it, up and down. When I started leaking precum, he brought his thumb to his lips and licked it off.

The sounds of Owen and Taylor fucking downstairs were getting louder and louder, audible even with the TV on. Maybe they'd realized Rory wasn't downstairs, or maybe they didn't give a fuck. After a particularly loud explosion on screen, Brock turned the TV volume down. "Oh fuck yeah, wreck my hole!" we could hear Rory's brother begging downstairs.

All my senses were heightened, filling me with pleasure. The sound of the boys fucking downstairs. The sight of the two gorgeous men lying on each side of me. The way their skin felt under my fingertips. The smell of the shampoo Rory had used on his long hair. The taste of... I liked my lips. I wondered what he tastes like.

I leaned over to my left, going in for a kiss with Rory. I moved slowly, giving him time to push me away if he wanted to, but he didn't. We both closed our eyes and moved our tongues in and out of each other's mouths, sucking on each other's lips.

It felt wonderful! I'd kissed plenty of men, but this one felt special. Maybe because he was straight, or maybe because he was my friend's younger brother, or maybe just because he was so fucking cute. I smiled when we were done kissing, and I was very pleased to see the kiss had given him a hardon.

I looked at Brock, who smiled at me encouragingly. Maybe Rory will let me suck his cock while Brock fucks me. I went to the right to kiss my boyfriend, and Rory continued to stroke my back.

I pointed to the bottle of lube on the nightstand next to Brock, and he passed it to me. No one said a word. There was a silent contract there'd be no verbal communication. I squirted a little lube on my hand, and massaged my hole.

I moved to get closer to Brock, when I felt Rory's arm around my waist. He was gently pulling me in with his right arm, while stroking his cock with his left. I looked at him and he looked down at his dick, as if to say "Take it."

I lay down on my stomach in the middle of the bed and stuck my ass in the air. Rory seemed to get the message. He got on top of me, pushing my boyfriend to the side a bit, and gave his cock and few more strokes before starting to shove it in me.

"Auch!" I said, breaking the non-verbal contract.

"Have you fucked an ass before?" Brock whispered, turned to the side to look at us.

"No," Rory whispered back.

"You need to go a bit slower," my boyfriend instructed him, still whispering, as if we were trying to hide from someone. Brock rubbed my back, as I felt Rory's dick go deeper and deeper in my ass, this time moving slower.

"Ah!" I moaned when I felt it all the way in.

"There ya go," Brock patted Rory on the back.

From there, Rory started to pump up and down, starting off slow and gradually going faster. He may not have had the most impressive dick when soft, but fuck was he huge when hard! Luckily, he was right about me being a power bottom.

I got on my knees, and once Rory started fucking me doggy style that's when things really kicked off. He picked up speed and confidence, really giving my hole a good workout.

"Fuck yeah!" I said softly.

"He's relaxed now, you can go hard," Brock mentored Rory. "Don't worry about him, he can take it."

Rory didn't need telling twice.

SMACK!

He slapped my ass and started fucking me harder.

"Fuck yeah!" I said louder.

"Yeah, you like that?" Rory grunted.

"Fuck yeah."

SMACK!!

"You like that?" he grabbed my hair.

"Fuck year!" I kept repeating myself, louder and louder, when we heard Taylor yell out downstairs as well. "Fuck yeah!"

I wondered if they could hear us like we could hear them.

"Yeah, you fucking like that, course you do," Rory pulled my hair harder.

SMACK!!!

He slapped my ass and picked up speed again, fucking me more aggressively. You wouldn't expect it from a guy as young and cute as he was, but I'm sure living with Taylor and Owen has taught him a few tricks.

Brock was done coaching from the sideline. He kneeled in front of me and put his dick in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, bro," Rory grunted, digging his nails in my ass. "Fuck his mouth."

All the noise we were making was finally loud enough to drown out the noise from downstairs and from the TV.

"Yeah, you like being fucked from both ends, don't you, you slut?" Rory yelled confidently.

"Mhm," I tried to nod my head with my boyfriend's dick in my throat and my nose buried in his pubes.

"Yeah you do, you greedy cunt," Rory continued to call me names while fucking harder and harder.

"I'm close," Brock said after a while.

"Fuck yeah, bro, I'm close too. Let's cum at the same time, man."

They started to fuck me faster on both ends. As hard as Rory was, the real challenge was taking my boyfriend's dick in my throat without choking or gagging. I closed my eyes as they started to water, and started stroking my dick, which had stayed hard this whole time.

"I'm bout to cum, man. I'm bout to shoot in his ass!"

"Yeah, go for it, dude. I'm fucking close as... Fuck. Fuck, yeah. FUUUCK!!"

"Oh yeah, bro, feed him you cum. Fuck. Oh yeah. I'm cumming! FUCK!"

As my ass and my throat were being filled with cum simultaneously, I shot my load all over my parents' fancy bedlinen.

Mere seconds later, fireworks started to go off outside. We couldn't help but start laughing as we slumped onto a cuddle pile on the bed.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 7: "Please, Sir" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

"Fuck!" I sighed out loud, kicking the thin cover off me and letting it fall off the couch. My boner popped up from under it like a jack-in-the-box, unrestrained by the loose boxers I was wearing. I checked the time: almost 3 AM. I need to be up in four hours.

The late-July New York City heat was too much for me, but that wasn't what was keeping me up. As per usual, the sounds coming from my brother and his husband's room echoed through the whole apartment, unconcerned with the time.

"Fuck, yeah," I heard my brother Taylor moan through the thin wall.

"Yeah, you like that?" Owen grunted and followed it up by a loud slap.

"Is this what I sound like when I'm having sex?" I wondered. After hearing them so many times, their lines were getting so clichéd.

"Ahhhh, yes!" Taylor screamed loudly, sounding like his ass was getting a good drilling. Precum dripped off my dick as it pulsed.

I got off the couch and put my glasses on to look out the window. There wasn't much to see except for the building across the street. I was surprised by how many people still had their lights on this late on a Sunday night. Or this early on a Monday morning, rather.

"Yeah, course you do. Take that fucking dick, you slut! Take all that dick!!" my brother-in-law said so loudly it felt like he was right next to me. My dick pulsed again, precum dripping on the floor.

I fought back the urge to start stroking it. I remembered the time up in the Catskills over the Fourth of July. Did I sound like Owen when I was fucking Sawyer? For some reason, I'd gotten much more aggressive and dominant than any time when I was fucking a girl.

"Maybe you think girls are more delicate and you treat them that way," Aurora "Rory" had told me yesterday. I took two trains to Bushwick to spend all Saturday with her. We'd fucked a couple of times, but we weren't putting a label on it so I guess I couldn't really call her my girlfriend.

"I don't know, I don't think you're particularly delicate," I said, pinching her nipple, both of us squeezed together naked on her small bed.

That wasn't a lie. Rory was much wilder than the girls I was used to.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she said, getting up and strutting to the open window to light up a blunt. "I'm still taking it easy on you. YOU seem like the delicate one."

"Oh really? So there's more to come?" I flirted, getting off to bed and stepping slowly toward her.

"I don't know," she leaned back facing me, taking a puff and blowing smoke in my face.

"'Still,'" I said and kissed her, caressing her brown skin with my fingertips. "You said you're 'still' taking it easy on me. Meaning there's more to come."

I took her by her hips and turned her around. I was hard, even though I'd cum not that long ago. Rory stuck her head and her breasts out the window, still smoking. The sun was finally starting to set. Down in the street, people were leaving their houses as the temperature was starting to cool down.

I positioned my dick next to her asshole. I went slowly, giving her a chance to ask me to stop, but she didn't even flinch. So I started fucking her right there in the window.

"Fuck, yeah," Taylor screamed. "Fuuuuck me!" His screams brought me back to reality, in his living room, looking out the window. My dick was now in my right hand.

More grunts and moans and screams from Taylor and Owen, as I started jacking off. The accelerated pace meant they were getting close. I started to stroke faster.

I closed my eyes, and the sounds seemed even louder. I remembered cumming in Rory's ass yesterday just as Owen's grunts let me know he was currently cumming in my brother's. I shot a big cumshot on the window, and left it there.

"Okay, time for bed."

—​

"Hey," my buddy Ian said, answering the door with a big smile, naked as usual. I wasn't short, but I felt that way next to his 6'6".

"Happy Monday," he said, giving me a hug. "How was work?"

"Work was fine, but I'm fucking exhausted," I said as he shut the door behind me and we went to his room.

"Your brother again?" he laughed. He'd heard me complain about their nighttime romps multiple times.

"They're fucking insatiable!" I said, lying down on Ian's bed.

"What do you expect from newlyweds?" he said, sitting down next to me. Except for one chair, the bed was the only piece of furniture to sit on in the tiny room.

"Are you looking to move to your own place soon?" he asked, lifting my legs in his lap and taking my office shoes off, giving me a foot rub. This was all done casually as if it's the most normal thing among friends.

"Ahh, that feels good," I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for a second. "My own place, ha! With what money? Plus, I thought it'd be majorly cramped at Taylor and Owen's with me there, and it is; but after seeing yours and Rory's apartments, seems like everyone here lives like that."

"Ah yeah, Girl Rory from the coffee shop. How is she?" he asked, his thumbs digging into my soles through my socks.

"She's fine. Went to her place on Saturday. We're fuck buddies now, I guess. She's... something, alright. Very kinky."

"Hardly surprising from a porn writer."

"Yeah but she mostly writes gay male porn, for some reason."

"Have you read any of it?"

"Not yet."

"Well, if you ever need a change of career," Ian said, "you can start doing the same, with all the experience with gay sex you now have."

"One guy!" I laughed, kicking Ian in the balls softly. "I fucked one guy."

"Yeah, yeah."

"What, you jealous that it wasn't you?" I teased.

Ian stopped massaging and started tickling my feet.

"What makes you think I'm a bottom, huh?" he said devilishly, as I laughed and squirmed. I was very ticklish. "What makes you think I won't be the one fucking you?"