1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

My Brother And His Husband

Discussion in 'Erotic Stories' started by PhoenixStories, Feb 22, 2020.

1. laptoper

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome!

PhoenixStories likes this.
  2. PhoenixStories

PhoenixStories Legendary Member

Chapter 25: "Oh, He's Ready!" (Part 1/2)
    mybrotherandhishusband.com

RORY:

"Finally!" my brother exclaimed as I showed up at the diner almost half an hour late for Sunday brunch. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry. I had to make my way here from Long Island," I said, sitting down at the circular table in between Taylor and Owen. It was the last day of January, and this was my first time seeing my brother and his husband in the new year.

"What the fuck is in Long Island?" asked Taylor.

"Oh, just this couple's house where Jordan and I spent the night," I replied, taking my jacket off and flagging the waitress.

"Wait, what?" Owen chuckled loudly. I made them wait until I'd gotten a cup of piping-hot, black coffee and ordered some eggs, before starting with my story.

"Remember when we went to that event at Gill's gallery a few months ago?" I looked at my brother. "The one where he ended up blowing you in the bathroom?"

"I do indeed," he nodded as I took a much-needed sip of my coffee. As I continued, I tried keeping my voice down, even though as usual, Taylor and Owen had picked a diner filled with 80% gay men, many of which would've probably enjoyed hearing the story.

"Well, after I walked in on you guys in the bathroom, I went back out and told Jordan about it. She and I weren't full-on dating at that point, so I wasn't sure how she would react. But she was really cool with it, which I took as a great sign."

"Aha," Owen listened intently. He took a bite of his toast, getting some jelly on his lips in the process. Spontaneously, I reached over and used my thumb to wipe it off, then stuck my thumb in Owen's mouth. The gesture made him smile, and he sucked on my finger for several seconds.

"So, she and I started going steady shortly before your birthday in November," I said, once again looking at Taylor. "At your party, after I caught you guys and Brock fucking, I went back to the table and told her all about it as well."

"Wait, how much did you tell her? Owen asked. "Does she know you stood there and took a video of the whole thing?"

"Yup," I nodded, as the waitress showed up with my eggs, and then quickly left.

"What did she say?!" my brother asked.

"Well first, she said you must have a fetish for fucking in public bathrooms."

"Guilty," Taylor laughed.

"And then she said that the whole thing is making her think she and I should be more adventurous as well. Take a page out of you guys' book. That's the night when we decided we wanted to be together but keep an open relationship, and hook up with other people as well.

"Whoa!" Owen reacted.

"And then on New Year's Eve, she and I had our first threesome. You know how I went to that party with all of her friends from college? Well, we ended up fucking with one of the other girls. It was great, everyone had lots of fun. Next, Jordan wanted to try it out with another couple. So we got on this app for couples that wanna meet other couples. That's where we met the people from Long Island. They're married, so it took them a while to arrange for their kids to be out of the house. But we went there last night and we... had a great time," I grinned, then filled my mouth with food.

"So tell us about this other couple," Owen prompted. Meanwhile, my brother just looked stunned by the whole story.

"They're hot. Wife's in her early 30s, the husband's a few years older. We just fucked side-by-side, and then we exchanged partners."

"Is it weird that I'm surprised to hear that straight people do stuff like this?" Taylor asked.

"Yes," Owen and I answered simultaneously.

"So, when you say you 'exchanged partners,' do you mean...?" my brother-in-law enquired.

"I mean, I just fucked the wife. Don't worry, you're still the last man I've fucked," I said, relieved that we could finally talk about this in front of Taylor.

"Aww, thanks bro," Owen pretended to blush. "Makes me feel special."

Unfortunately, only 15 minutes later Owen had to get ready to leave.

"I'm picking my dad up at the airport and then we're going to check out this empty space in Hell's Kitchen," he said. "It's close to home and it looks really promising so far, so keep your fingers crossed!"

Over Christmas, Owen managed to borrow some money from his dad and another investor, so he was now closer than ever to opening his own fitness studio. He got dressed, gave Taylor a long kiss, then walked around the table to give me a kiss goodbye. I surprised him by parting my lips and letting his tongue enter my mouth for a couple of seconds before he left the diner.

"So how are things going with you guys?" I asked my brother. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Things are good! Owen's still pretty busy, but he's making more of an effort to spend time together as well. So I'm happy."

"I notice you're not wearing the chain and padlock anymore."

"No. To be honest, Owen and I are... experimenting with some things, I guess. Like, we've been flip-fucking a lot more lately."

It wasn't a term I'd heard before, but I could imagine it meant that my brother was both a top and a bottom now. I smiled, amused by the fact he was sharing all of this with me.

"And the chain and the cock cage just didn't feel right anymore," Taylor continued. "I guess I'm just growing and changing sexually. I don't know if I might go back someday, but for now it feels good to try out some new things."

"Hey, more power to ya, for being able to do it and still maintain a relationship," I said, talking a bit more earnestly. "I mean it, Taylor. I've actually learned a lot from you. It's helped me experiment and get to know myself better as well. Everything I do now... my whole life would be completely different if it weren't for you."

"Aww, thanks, Rory," my brother reached across the table and took my left hand. We stayed this way until I'd finished my meal and invited Taylor to come hang out at my place for the afternoon.

3. PhoenixStories

(Part 2/2)

IAN:

My roommate Rory was ALWAYS good for a surprise. I should've known this from the moment we met. It happened in the sauna at the gym, and just a few minutes later we were both jerking off and blowing our loads all over his hairy chest.

Back then, I actually thought he and Taylor might be a couple because I saw them together, but Rory quickly corrected me and let me know they were brothers. "I'm straight," Rory had said, and I think that's how he identifies to this day. Even though his experiences with other guys seemed to be mounting by the month, I never felt like it was my place to question whatever label my buddy chose for himself.

Now that we were living together, I could certainly say that I loved Rory! We were the best of friends, and confided our sexcapades to each other. I'd even met my boyfriend through him! Cole and Rory went to weekly Daddy-and-Me classes together, which is where my boyfriend was right now with his little daughter. I was home alone and horny as fuck, but one downside of dating a parent, I guess, was that I couldn't get dick every single time I wanted to.

Not like Cole had a problem with me getting fucked by other guys, however. I looked for my phone and found it on the couch in the living room. I lay down on my stomach and fired up some apps, checking to see who else in the neighborhood was feeling frisky. I messaged a few guys but nothing looked too promising. And then, suddenly, a familiar face popped up on my grid.

"What's Taylor doing here?" I asked myself. I tapped on his profile, which only said "Looking for a hole to unload in ."

"Is someone catfishing using Taylor's picture?" I wondered. This did NOT sound like him. The profile was getting nearer and nearer. Soon, it was on top of my list, just as I heard the door unlock. In walked Rory... together with Taylor.

"Hey," the two brothers greeted me, completely ignoring the fact I was stark naked.

"Hi, guys!" I smiled. So it really was Taylor. "Don't you have daddy classes today?" I asked my roommate.

"Nah, Phoenix is with his mom this weekend. Plus, I was out last night."

"I noticed! Where were you?"

"Oh, just wait until he tells you the story," Taylor chimed in, taking off his coat.

"I will. But first I gotta call Girl Rory and check up on Phoenix. I'll see you guys in a sec," my roommate said and retired to his room to make the call, leaving his brother and me all alone.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Ian," Taylor said, sitting down on one of the armchairs in the living room. "How've you been?"

"Oh, pretty good. Been keeping it low-key lately. Just staying at home, avoiding the cold. Eating like a pig all winter."

"Well it suits you. That ass is really getting fat, in the best way possible."

I smiled, still lying on my stomach right across from Taylor.

"You think?" I said, reaching down behind my back and spreading my asscheeks open. They didfeel thicker than usual in my hands.

Taylor just answered by looking at me with a shit-stirring smirk on his face and licking his lips.

"You still looking for a hole to unload in?" I decided to be direct. I'd never hooked up with my roommate's brother, but it seemed like Taylor and I were after the same thing this afternoon. Why let the opportunity go to waste?

"How do you know about that?" Taylor asked, dropping his hand between his legs and giving his bulge a squeeze.

"Let's just say I'm looking to take a load myself," I said, lifting my ass up in the air and spreading my cheeks open even wider.

In his room, we could hear Rory talking into his phone in a baby voice. We weren't sure how long he might be on the phone for, and we didn't particularly care. I could see it in Taylor's eyes that he was just as horny as I was.

"Well, come and work for that load, then," he said authoritatively, spreading his legs wide and sitting back on the chair like on a throne.

"Glad to," I smiled and quickly crawled on my knees from the couch around the coffee table, until I was kneeling on the floor between Taylor's legs.

"Take it out," he said, and I knew what he was referring to. His voice was deep and commanding. I immediately reached for his zipper and pulled it down, and a short moment later I was treated to a view of Taylor's semi-hard cock.

In the past, whenever I'd see Taylor in the locker room at the gym, he was wearing a steel cock cage and chain with a heavy padlock around his neck. Now, his accessories were gone, replaced by a single thick metal cockring. Rory had told me stories of his brother's submissive tendencies, but the Taylor in front of me seemed like a different person. He licked his lips and almost growled at me as I started to stroke his cock.

"Put it in your mouth!" he said, and I obeyed. I wrapped my lips around the shaft of Taylor's dick and started sucking on it until it was fully hard in my mouth. I looked up, trying to make eye contact as much as possible while this was going on.

"You like that?" Taylor asked with a stoic, neutral expression on his face. I took his boner out of my mouth to answer.

"Yes, Sir."

It was my way of letting him know that I was cool with this little game we were playing; he didn't need to worry about me.

"Well then fucking choke on it, slut!" Taylor suddenly grabbed me by my hair and pushed down my head forcefully. Before I knew it, his cockhead was hitting the back of my throat, making me gag while being fed his precum. He only held me down for a second or two, but it was enough to get his message across.

"You like that?" Taylor checked in on me, still grunting.

"Mhm," I nodded, keeping his cock in my mouth and sucked on it even faster now. Down on the floor, between my legs, my own cock was rock hard by now, but my focus was on the load I expected to get from my roommate's brother.

Taylor pushed me back down, making me gag on his member over and over again. Somewhere along the line, Rory's phone call must've come to an end, but neither of us heard him when he walked back into the living room until he spoke.

"I see you've been keeping busy while I was gone."

By reflex, I turned around to look at my roommate. He and I made eye contact while I sucked on his older brother's hard cock, saliva and precum dripping down my chin.

"Some of us weren't shagging up in Long Island last night," Taylor said while pushing my head back down with both hands, "so we need to unload now."

"Hey, don't let me stop you," Rory said and I heard him walking to the kitchen and turning on the coffee machine.

Meanwhile, I continued to slobber on Taylor's cock, which only got bigger and bigger in my mouth. When his coffee was done, Rory's footsteps headed to the living room, and he sat down on the couch behind me.

"Show my brother that fat ass of yours," Taylor commanded, and I lifted my ass so it was facing the couch. "Nice, huh?" Taylor said and slapped one of my cheeks.

"Mhm," I heard Rory's voice say.

Taylor leaned forward and grabbed both of my cheeks with his hands, spreading them open and giving his little brother a view of my hole.

"Fuck, I need to get in there," Taylor grunted and pulled me off the floor. He spun me around until I was leaning against the coffee table, facing my roommate just a few feet in front of me.

"Open up!" Taylor said and I lifted my ass again, as he got on his knees behind me, ready to fuck.

"You guys want some lube?" Rory offered casually.

"I think I'm wet enough," his brother responded, and I could hear him stroking his cock. "Whaddaya think? Huh, how's that taste?" Taylor was now putting his fingers in my mouth, and I could taste his precum on them.

"Tastes great, Sir!"

"Oh, you're 'Sir' now?" Rory asked, visibly surprised, before taking another sip of coffee.

"Damn right I am," Taylor grunted and started to push his cockhead against my hungry hole.

"AH!" I moaned out in momentary pain as Taylor started to push inside of me. The pain was over quickly, however, and Taylor continued to push further, making me moan louder. "Ah, fuck! Yes. Ahhh, fucking hell, yes!"

In front of me, Rory grinned and tried to hide his smirk behind his coffee mug.

"You wanna take a load right in front of my brother?" Taylor asked me, two of his fingers still in my mouth. "Cuz I got a big one for you."

"Yes, Sir. Fuck yes, please gimme your load."

Taylor sped up, his balls slapping against my thighs while he fucked me. I closed my eyes and leaned against the coffee table, enjoying the sensation of being fucked for several minutes, until I heard Taylor speak up again.

"Open your eyes," he ordered. "Look up."

I looked up to make eye contact with Rory, who was still smiling, as if to encourage me.

"Ready to get bred?" Taylor barked behind me.

"Oh, he's ready," Rory answered on my behalf. It was as if my buddy could read my mind. "Thank you," I said to him with my eyes as his brother started to hump me faster.

"AHHH, FUCK! Fuck!! ARGH," Taylor unloaded inside of me, breeding me with his DNA, so close to Rory's. "Fucking take that!"

For a couple of minutes afterward, nobody said anything as Taylor's thrusts slowed down and he eventually pulled out of me. I squeezed my hole shut, wanting to preserve every last drop of cum inside my guts.

"Anything good on TV?" Taylor asked while tucking his dick away. His voice was back to normal now, and he had a cheery, relaxed expression on his face.

"I don't know, let's see," Rory answered and reached for the remote. The two brothers sat next to each other on the couch and I went to lie down next to Rory, putting my head in my buddy's lap.

Just then, I heard Taylor say "Rory, can you take a picture for me? I wanna send one to Owen."

"A picture of what?" my roommate asked.

"A picture of your friend there with my babies dripping out of his hole."

Taylor passed his phone to his brother, who chuckled. "You okay with that?" Rory asked me.

"Sure," I smiled, and moved until I had my ass in Rory's lap, as if he was gonna give me a spanking.

Before I had time to spread my cheeks open, I felt my roommate reaching in and doing the job himself. With the thumb and index finger on his left hand, Rory got as close as possible to my hole and spread my ass open, while taking a photo with his right hand. I pushed out, making Taylor's jizz leak out of my ass and onto his fingers.

"There you go," Rory handed the phone back to his brother and gave my ass a playful smack, as we all settled down to watch TV and relax for the afternoon.

Jjlabae, pissjet45, laptoper and 7 others like this.
  4. laptoper

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing like sharing and caring for your bro. Great fun!

PhoenixStories likes this.
  5. PhoenixStories

Chapter 26: "Owen's Dad" (Part 1/2)

OWEN:

"So what do we think, gentlemen?" the realtor asked with a perfect smile, characteristic of his profession.

"What do you think, Owen?" my dad turned to me.

I walked around the empty space, analyzing every nook and cranny. It was small, but it might just be enough to fit everything I had in mind. I walked from the main studio space over to the second room. This one was even more perfect! The showers and lockers and benches were already here, and they really went with my fantasy. I could see it already...

"It's perfect!" I said out loud, and heard the ka-ching in the realtor's mind. "You said this used to be a dance studio?"

"Yes," the impeccably-dressed young man replied, "so it's got the huge mirror in the main space. And here," – he walked over to the locker room where I was standing – "this room is pretty much done, you won't even need to do a lot of work unless you want to."

"I'd wanna put in a sauna and steam room," I said.

"In that case, you can knock down all these shower stalls and do it here. You can move the showers over to the side; maybe have open gang showers."

The man looked at me with a glint in his eye as he said that. So far, I'd thought he was straight, and that the nice haircut and bespoke suit were just essential to his job. Now, I was certain he was as gay as I was.

"Yeah, I might do that," I smiled back. "What do you think, Dad?"

"Well, it's much smaller than any gym I've ever been to..." my father said carefully, doing his best not to sound too critical.

"Yes, well this isn't gonna be like a large chain gym," I said, "more like a private fitness studio. I think it's big enough to fit all the necessary equipment."

"If you say it's right, son, I'm all for it."

"In that case... I think I'm ready to give the go-ahead," I smiled to the realtor.

"Perfect! I'll email you the paperwork and detail all the next steps," he replied. "And hey, once it's done, I'd love to come check it out. Maybe even join," he winked at me.

"Oh, you can come anytime," I winked back, and Dad and I left the studio, stepping out into the cold street. It was still in the afternoon, but it was so dark out it looked like the middle of the evening.

"Let's go someplace for a drink," I suggested, looking up at the sky, which looked like it might start raining any second. "Come. The Falcon is just a few blocks down."

Even though he'd been to New York countless times before, my father was hopeless at making his way around the city, so he tagged along behind me like a child while I speed-walked toward one of my favorite gay bars. Every now and then, I'd turn around to make sure he was alright and we would smile at each other, filling me with joy to have him here.

A couple of hours ago, I'd given my dad the biggest hug when I picked him up at LaGuardia. He was a bit tired after his flight from Minneapolis, but we got him caffeinated and went straight back to Manhattan to check out the studio. Since this was about to be "the biggest purchase of my life" so far, Dad offered to come stay with Taylor and me and crash on our couch while I was going through the process. He was lending me a good chunk of money, but it was the emotional support I appreciated more than anything.

"Oh. This is a gay bar," my father noted, looking at the rainbow flag hung behind the bartender. This wasn't my first time taking Dad to a gay bar, and I knew he'd have no issue with it. Even though it was a Sunday, the place was fairly empty and I was grateful for that. We sat at a table and my father scratched his short beard while I struggled to take my jacket off, which had become too small for me lately since I'd put on some extra weight and muscle.

"What're the other two flags, next to the rainbow one? The brown-striped one and the black-and-blue one?"

"Bear Pride and Leather Pride," I answered.

"What a 'bear'? Seems to be the theme around here," Dad asked, looking at the list of drinks in front of him, which had a picture of a teddy bear wearing a leather harness and a Muir cap.

"YOU'RE a bear," I chuckled. "At least you would be if you were gay. It's used to describe gay men who are hairier. Usually older. Bigger."

"Well, I do have a big one," Dad joked, making me roll my eyes.

"If you look around, that's the kinda crowd that usually comes here. The Falcon is a chain, they've got a bar in most major cities."

"I see. And are you a bear?"

"I'm a muscle jock dom top," I said jokingly with exaggerated confidence.

"I only know what half of those words mean and I'm not about to ask," Dad smiled while shaking his head. "Wanna grab me a bear, Mr. Muscle Jock?"

"Sure thing," I said and went up to the bar. While waiting there, I looked back at my dad, who was looking around the place like a curious kid. At times, it wasn't unusual to see someone in assless chaps getting a blowjob right at the bar round here, but thankfully the Sunday-afternoon crowd kept it tame for now, and kept all their privates covered. In his inexpensive sneakers and comfortable jeans, my father looked every bit a Midwestern tourist. He had a few more wrinkles around his eyes than the last time I saw him, and he'd gained some weight, but there was an air of handsomeness that I knew would be there even if he lived to be 100. After so much time in New York, I was getting jaded by some of the beauty standards around here (our 27-year-old friend Sawyer, who was younger than both my husband and me, had just gotten Botox, which I found completely unnecessary) and having my dad here provided me with some sort of connection to the "real world" outside the city that I missed at times.

Just as I walked back to our table with two pints of beer, it started pouring outside. "We ain't gettin' outta here now. Cheers," my dad said and we clinked glasses. "So did you really like that place?"

"I did. Why, you didn't?" I asked back.

"I did, I'm just not sure what your intentions are. When I think of a gym I think of our local Y, and that place is huge."

"Yeah, well obviously I wouldn't be able to open a place like that, especially in New York. What I'm looking for is a small studio. It's going to be a private club. Invitation only."

"How does that work?"

"Well, since I've been planning this for years, I already have a list of almost a hundred customers – friends and clients – who have promised to join. So they're as good as signed up. And I have another one or two hundred prospects."

"So you're poaching clients from your current place?" Dad laughed.

"Oh, they're a multinational chain, they'll be more than alright. Besides, if I manage to poach their clients with my dinky little studio, they weren't that good to begin with."

"And what does 'invitation only' mean?"

"It means just that. Because the place is so small, I can't afford to have too many people join right away. I know it sounds like a good problem to have, but not if it leads to overcrowding. Besides, this is New York. Just tell people they can't get in somewhere and they start begging to get in."

"And are you gonna be able to turn a profit that way?"

"We'll see. It might be trial-and-error at first. But I'm grateful to have the leeway to do that. Besides, I'm not going for quantity. With this place, it's all about the experience. I wanna know every member's name, and have them know mine. You can only imagine; with these huge-ass gyms in the city, no one knows your name, no one cares if you're doing something wrong. I wanna be there all the time, correcting people if they need help, offering advice."

"I see. And you've discussed all this with Mark and Logan?"

"Yes," I nodded.

Mark was one of my dad's best buds. The two of them went all the way back to college. And Logan was Mark's son, a year younger than me. Both of them lived in New York. I've been training with them for years (and it just so happens, I've hooked up with both of them at the gym). They were loaded – Mark came from old money – and when I told them about my plan, they offered to be my angel investors.

"Too bad you missed January," Dad said. "Seems like the best time of year to be opening a gym."

"That's true. But I gotta look forward. And because my business model is different, I don't think it'll matter that much."

By the time we were almost done with our drinks, we saw the first shirtless patron at the bar. Two tables down, a bear who looked a couple of years older than my dad took his T-shirt off, exposing his beefy torso covered in mostly-white hair. His buddy, a fellow bear who was a bit slimmer, hugged him from behind while they chatted with their friends, occasionally pinching and twisting the silver-chested bear's nipples.

"Another round?" my dad asked as we took our last gulps. I nodded and started to get up, but he said "I'll get it" and headed to the bar himself.

osid, laptoper and bas_nl like this.
  6. PhoenixStories

(Part 2/2)

I checked my phone to find I had a few texts from Taylor. Apparently, he was spending the afternoon at his brother's apartment. At the bottom of the message thread was a photo. I tapped it open to see a close-up of a tight asshole. The person's asscheeks were being spread open by two fingers, and there was cum dripping out of the hole.

"Just dropped a load in Rory's roommate ," the text from Taylor said.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath and started to rub my crotch. My cock had reacted to the picture by getting half-hard, and it felt good to be rubbing on it under the table. After years of mostly being a bottom, my husband was now exploring his top side and honestly... it was such a fucking turn-on to have him sending me pictures like this!

I continued to stroke myself under the table, and quickly looked at the bar to check on my dad. He was standing by the bar, talking to the shirtless bear and his buddy, and I wondered if they might be hitting on him. He was definitely the type you would meet at a venue like this. Either way, he had a big, friendly, Midwestern smile on his face, which let me know he was alright.

Looking at the picture, I continued to rub my crotch until my cock was fully hard. Just then, I noticed my dad and the two bears all walking toward our table, so I quickly put my phone away.

It seemed like my dad had made some new friends. The shirtless bear had insisted on paying for our drinks and invited us over to their table. I looked at their friend group and they looked like a cheerful bunch, so we accepted their invitation. The only downside was that it was a high table and we would be standing up instead of sitting down, but I was okay with that.

At their table, Dad quickly became the star of the show when everyone found out this was his first time at The Falcon. He impressed them with his vexillology skills when he pointed at the bar and said he knew what each of the flags represented. Meanwhile, the shirtless bear and I stood to the side, chatting with each other.

"Mighty fine a'you to bring your daddy round here," he said with a Southern drawl. He probably lived in New York, but had never quite lost his original accent.

We started chatting for a while and several times I noticed the man's eyes darting down to my crotch. I realized I was still hard, and feeling very restricted in my jeans. I rubbed my erection a few times, trying to adjust my cock and balls.

"You alright down there?" the bear asked, looking at me intensely in the eyes. "Need some help?"

He set his beer down and put his hand on my bulge. I stepped closer to the table in an attempt to be just a tad more discreet. By now, the place was filling up with the usual evening crowd, as well as people who were sheltering from the rain. Multiple men currently had their shirts off, a couple of them even rocking leather harnesses. My father – who'd met a guy from Wisconsin at the table – was busy talking loudly about the upsides of living in the Midwest over New York.

I ignored everyone's conversation, focusing instead on how pleasurable it felt to have my cock rubbed like this. This went on for about ten minutes, when the silver-chested bear decided to up the ante by unbuttoning my jeans. One button, then two, then three... until my hard cock was springing out. A couple of the bear's buddies noticed it and just smiled, winking at me and continuing to chat with my dad.

"Nice cock, buddy," the bear said. He stroked my dick a few times until he got me to start oozing precum. Next, he rubbed my cockhead with the palm of his hand, making it more and more sensitive by the second, making me let out a faint "Mmm. Ah!" Then, he used my precum as lube, continuing to stroke the entire length of my shaft.

One table over, just a few feet from my dad, two shirtless men were making out, rubbing their hands up and down each other's bodies, occasionally pinching one another's nips. My father made eye contact with me then nodded his head toward the two guys, as if to say "Check out those two over there." I smiled, and continued to enjoy the handjob I was getting under the table.

As the bear started to speed up his strokes, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Wondering if it might be another sexy picture from my husband, I reached to check it. It was from Taylor indeed, but it was only a text.

"Btw, I forgot to mention: it was Rory who took that photo earlier ."

"Fuck!" I said out loud a bit louder than I'd intended to. Thinking that I was reacting to the handjob – which in part, I was – the bear sped up his stroking even more. On my phone, I tapped the picture open again. I looked at Rory's fingers, spreading his roommate's ass open, taking a closeup picture of my husband's load dripping out of it.

"Mmm. I'm about to cum," I said just loudly enough for the bear to hear me.

"Fuck yeah, buddy. Shoot your load right here!" he grunted at me encouragingly. Just then, my father laughed loudly at a joke someone had said. There was nothing better than hearing a loved one's genuine laughter. As it echoed in my ears, I started to blow my load under the table and all over the floor at the bar.

"Mmm, fuck!" I moaned out in satisfaction. Since I couldn't be heard over the loud music and chatter and laugher, I yelled out even louder: "Fuck, yeah!"

The bear squeezed my cock tightly, jacking it fast until he got every drop of cum out of me, which is when he slowed down his movements and started to stroke very slowly, letting me enjoy the aftereffect of my amazing orgasm.

"Good job," he said to me, lifting his hand to lick up the cum that was on there before patting me on the chest.

"What're you boys doing over there?" my father said. "Owen, come over here! I wanna tell you a joke this guy just told me. Don't make me yell."

"Coming, Dad," I said, putting my cock away and shooting a conspiratorial wink to the silver-chested bear. "I'm coming."

Jjlabae, osid, 2xistTrunks and 3 others like this.
  7. PhoenixStories

Chapter 27: "69" (Part 1/2)

TAYLOR:

Never underestimate the popularity of a couch large enough for someone to sleep on in New York City. It hadn't been long since my little brother got his own apartment, and we already had my father-in-law crashing on our couch now, with no departure date in sight.

Owen's dad Kevin was fortunate enough to retire recently at the young age of 57. Since Owen's mom still went to work daily, I think Kevin was getting more bored around the house than he cared to admit, so he jumped at the opportunity to come to New York and help Owen set up his fitness studio. A couple of weeks passed. Owen officially quit his job as a personal trainer, and now he and his dad spent their days making trips from the bank to the realtor; from the investors to the mortgage broker.

I myself was quite busy at the office, so time went by quickly. I was happy that my husband and I were no longer fighting, even though our sex life wasn't quite what it used to be either. Our five-year anniversary was coming up this spring, and I was determined to come up with a fun trip that Owen and I could go on to get away from the city and rekindle things. Plus, Valentine's Day was coming up this weekend, and I had plans to wine-and-dine Owen, hopefully followed by a night of hot sex.

Of course, having his dad on the couch put a cramp on things. Unlike my brother, who I was always friends with and I knew he could take overhearing Owen and me fuck, I wasn't that close to my father-in-law. Owen insisted that he was "cool," but I wanted to leave the best impression possible on my in-laws, especially since I hardly got to spend time with them.

One Friday morning, I walked out in my underwear to find the couch empty, and my husband in the kitchen naked, making coffee.

"Morning. Where's your dad?" I asked, yawning.

"No idea, I woke up and he was out. Morning, honey," Owen gave me a kiss, and we ran our hands down each other's naked torsos. I looked down at Owen's beautiful, thick dick, which was bouncing in a state of half-hardness.

"Mmm, I love this," I moaned, wrapping my hand around his cock.

"Just that?" my husband said softly, biting my bottom lip.

"All of you. But especially this," I smiled and started to stroke his cock, feeling it getting bigger and harder with each stroke.

"Why don't you get on your knees and show it some love then?" Owen asked and then kissed me again.

"Should we go to the bedroom? What if your dad comes back in?"

"No need. Just go for it," my husband, the eternal daredevil, suggested.

Feeling hungry and horny, I licked my lips and got down on my knees. Owen hadn't taken a shower yet, but his groin smelled PERFECT, emitting just the right amount of musk. I took a few seconds just sniffing it, circling around his cock with my nose before burying it under his smooth ball sack and taking a whiff.

Then, it was time to get to business. I had to go to work soon, but I craved my husband's load as breakfast first. I took his cock in my mouth, feeling the blood pumping through it, bringing it to full mast. His cockhead hit the back of my throat and I felt him leaking precum, which I dutifully swallowed, savoring its taste, as my cock got rock hard as well and left the confines of my boxer briefs.

I pulled back and started sucking only the tip of Owen's cock, wrapping my lips around it and feeling it oozing more precum, while my husband moaned in pleasure. After a while, I went back to deep-throating him again, burying my nose in his shaved pubic region. I raised my hands and ran them up and down his abs and obliques, admiring my husband's muscles while feasting on his cock, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to be married to a hunk like this.

Just then, we heard the door open and someone walk in. My instinct was to pull out and stand up, but Owen put both hands on the back of my head, holding me firmly in place. It was his way of letting me know that even though his dad was about to walk in, we should keep going.

This only turned me on even more! I reached down for my hard cock with one hand and started jacking myself off. "Morning, boys," my father-in-law yelled out from around the corner. He could hear that there was someone in the kitchen, but he had no idea what we were doing. One, two, three footsteps later, and...

"Oh! Sorry about that," he said as he walked into the kitchen. I tried looking at my husband's father, but I couldn't see him from the corner of my eye. Owen was still holding my head with both hands, and he was now thrusting back-and-forth in my mouth, fucking my throat in front of his parent.

"No problem, Dad. Where were you?" I heard him ask casually.

"I thought I'd go get bagels for everyone. But I see you're... otherwise occupied," Kevin sounded amused rather than upset.

"No, we'll be done in a sec. Then we can all have breakfast. That's really nice of you."

I heard my father-in-law rummaging for plates and knives just a few feet from us, as Owen fucked my face faster and faster. I was about to cum, and I had a feeling my husband was also close to the edge.

"Ummmpf," I gagged, starting to drool as Owen's massive cock filled my mouth and went down my throat. And then...

"Aaaah, fuck!" Owen swore out loud and started to shoot his morning load in my mouth. The second I tasted it I started to cum all over the floor, struggling to breathe as Owen held my head right up against his crotch. I felt his jizz sliding down my throat and into my stomach for several seconds, after which we both started to calm down and breathe deeply.

"No better way to start the day, huh?" my father-in-law said, sitting down at the table. I finally got to look at Kevin, who had all his clothes on and looked overdressed next to his naked son and me.

"Morning, Kevin," I said, finally able to speak, while tucking my still-hard cock in my underwear.

"Good morning," he smiled at me. "Plain or sesame bagel?"

"Sesame, please," I smiled back, reaching for the paper towels. "Just let me do this first," I said and got back down on my knees, wiping my cum off the floor before sitting down to have breakfast with my husband and his dad.

bas_nl, laptoper, osid and 2 others like this.
  8. PhoenixStories

(Part 2/2)

RORY:

Since this was my first Valentine's Day with Jordan and things were going quickly between us two, I wanted to get her something special. And who better to help me go shopping than... my baby's mother.

I took the Friday off work and met Girl Rory and Phoenix for a walk and a shopping tour so I could get something for Jordan and Rory could get something for her own girlfriend. Luckily, it was a nice sunny day (a rarity this time of year) and it felt good to be out, all together like a family, albeit an unconventional one.

When I said that I wanted to get Jordan something "sexy," Rory suggested we hit up a sex shop nearby that specializes in items for women. It wasn't until we got there and I saw the 18+ sign at the door, that I even realized getting in with Phoenix might be an issue.

"He's a baby, it's not like he's gonna remember this," Rory said, and the women who worked at the shop seemed to agree. Once inside, Rory helped me pick out a vibrator for Jordan – something she'd told me she'd never had ("This is the Tesla of vibrators," the shop assistant told me). I ignored the hefty price tag and bought the toy, before treating Rory to lunch and saying goodbye to her. As part of our arrangement, I got Phoenix on Valentine's Day weekend, so he and I made our way to a nearby park, where I got to sit down and rest for a minute.

It was still early in the afternoon, and I wondered if I knew anyone that would be free to hang out. I texted the Dad Squad group chat, but just like I expected, everyone was at work. I tried the group chat with my brother and his husband next.

"My dad and I are just leaving the bank," Owen texted. "We're not far. We can come meet you there."

"Perfect!" I responded, and only had to wait for ten minutes until their arrival.

In the past year, I'd developed a radar for who liked babies and who didn't. As soon as I'd approach them with Phoenix, some people gave off a standoffish vibe, while others were thrilled to play with him. Owen's dad Kevin was in the latter category. I'd only met him once before, at Taylor and Owen's wedding; and he seemed like the kindest, sweetest man in the world as soon as he started playing and talking to my son.

"Yaaaawn. Excuse me," I said, letting out a long yawn. After having a large lunch, I craved a nap.

"Great, now you got me started. Yaaawn," Owen went next.

"If you boys are tired, you can go up and take a nap," Kevin suggested, since we were close to Taylor and Owen's apartment. "I'll take care of this little one here."

"I don't wanna inconvenience you," I said.

"Nonsense. My grandkids are growing up, so it's been a while since I got to look after a little tyke," he cooed, bouncing Phoenix on his knees.

"Okay. If you give me your phone, I'll save my number," I agreed. "I'll leave my phone on loud, so you can wake me up if you need anything." After quickly adding myself to Kevin's contacts, I headed into the building with Owen. Going up the stairs, I couldn't help but comment on my brother-in-law's formal appearance.

"Looking pretty dapper there," I said with a teasing tone. "With the briefcase you almost look like a Wall Street guy. I'm starting to feel underdressed." Owen laughed and rolled his eyes.

"This briefcase felt more like a prop when I got it," he said, holding it up. "But fuck, I've never had to sign so many papers in my life. Now I'm worried it's not big enough."

"First time I've ever heard you say those words," I joked. Owen just smiled and seductively raised an eyebrow at me. We entered the apartment, a place that still felt like home to me in many ways. I let out a deep sigh. I treasured every second with Phoenix, but it was still nice to get a break in the middle of the day. While Owen went to file away some of the paperwork, I kicked off my shoes by the door and made a beeline for the bedroom.

With a few quick motions, I had pulled my shirt up over my head and slid my jeans and briefs down to my ankles, and then I was tumbling naked onto my brother and Owen's bed. I'd pictured myself napping naked in here the moment Kevin had suggested that we take this siesta. In this apartment, even sleeping in underwear felt like being overdressed. I was lying on my back with my arms folded behind my head and my eyes closed when I heard Owen enter. I thought he might make a joke about me "getting comfortable," but I only heard the soft sounds of his dress shirt and slacks slipping off his body.

I felt the mattress bouncing as he crawled up from the foot of the bed to be next to me, and I opened my eyes to see my brother-in-law staring into them. He had a contented smile on his face, expressing a mix of relaxation and mischievous possibility. I'd also been picturing Owen napping naked next to me, and figured we'd be getting some nice cuddles in, at the very least. But the look in his eye, and probably the one in my own, made it clear that more was on the table if we were both in the mood. We knew one another so well at this point, there wasn't much uncertainty.

Both of us leaned toward one another at the same time and when our lips met, I felt an intensity that surprised me. I was instantly back in my childhood bedroom over Thanksgiving, and on the couch in the living room of this apartment, and in the bathroom at that Halloween party. There was a feeling that came over me when I was close with Owen like this. Different than I'd had with any other partner in my life. There was a depth of intimacy that I also had with Jordan, and that I'd felt with past girlfriends. But alongside that was a connection that felt masculine, fraternal and almost primal. A mix of desires — to please him, to be challenged by him, and to understand my brother's deep love for him.

We enjoyed the kissing for a few minutes, both our hands on one another but moving slowly and gently. Owen played with my nipple for a quick moment, sending a jolt to my cock, which had already been half-hard and growing. Our tongues touched lightly just as our cockheads pressed into one another's hips. We both let out soft moans and were suddenly kissing much more vigorously.

My brother-in-law's lips moved to my neck and then to my collarbone, sending a wave of shivers down my spine. I let out a long sigh as Owen continued his way down my torso, stopping to give my nipple some extra attention before moving on to my abs. I placed my palm on the back of his head, knowing that I didn't need to give it a push, but I did anyway. His hand and tongue touched my cock at the same time, and I let myself go after that, exhaling slowly as he got to work.

Blowjobs from Owen were always amazing. Different from others I'd had. Like with everything in his life, he was fully committed and took pleasure at going all-in. Before long, it felt like there was no part of my cock that wasn't covered by Owen's hand, inside his mouth, or down his throat. It felt incredible. When I moved to stretch out my leg and felt my foot hang over the end of the bed, I realized Owen was half on the floor so that he'd be able to reach my cock while jerking himself off.

After a few minutes, he might have been getting uncomfortable because he half-stood and got his whole body back on the bed, somehow doing it without ever fully removing my cock from his mouth. His knees were near my elbow now, his ample, sculpted ass looming above and to the side of me. Almost reflexively, I reached up and began to knead one firm cheek with my hand. He shifted his weight when I did that, and I knew he liked it. But the movement nearly made his other knee slip off the edge of the bed and he had to reposition himself again. This time he moved one leg to the other side of my head, so that he was straddling my chest, putting us in the full 69 position... [continue reading]

9. mattypap339

mattypap339 Legendary Member

Really nice story but please i want Rory and Owen together.They are a great couple

Jjlabae likes this.
  10. dan0710

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can't wait for next chapter!

11. PhoenixStories

Chapter 28: "Talented Bottom" (Part 1/2)

OWEN:

Maybe a good fight is necessarily every now and then in every longterm relationship, to keep everyone on their toes. After the drama we went through a few months ago, my husband and I were both determined to make things better, even if it meant making some changes.

Tonight was Valentine's Day, and Taylor had booked a table at a very fancy and difficult-to-get-into restaurant downtown. Places like this weren't usually our style, but I have to admit it felt good to be taken out on a traditional date. Taylor insisted on paying for everything and acting like an old-fashioned gentleman for the night. He held doors open for me and made the wine selection. After all the stress that came with opening up the fitness studio, it felt wonderful to kick back for an evening and not worry about anything other than what to order for dinner.

"So I can have anything I want?" I asked my husband, going down the menu and trying not to bring up the steep prices.

"Anything you want, babe. As long as it doesn't get in the way of you bottoming a few hours from now," Taylor smirked.

"Oh. So I'm bottoming a few hours from now, am I?"

"Well, I'd at least like to keep the option open," he winked.

I smiled, and took Taylor's hand in mine. Even though the restaurant had tried to keep the Valentine's Day decorations and music tasteful, some of it was still on the kitschy side, but I kind of liked that for tonight.

"I'm enjoying this... change of dynamic between us," I admitted to my husband, squeezing his hand.

"I do too, even if I'm not certain where we're going. I have no idea where we'll be five years from now, but maybe that's a good thing. Keeps things exciting, at least sexually."

"I agree," I nodded just as the server showed up with our food. After it was all on the table, I changed the topic.

"So Rory's got Phoenix for the weekend. No date night with Jordan tonight," I said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll make up for it next weekend."

"Do you think..." I paused for a second, "your brother is... bi, or something?"

"After what happened between you guys on Friday? Not necessarily."

I'd learned my lesson this time, and as soon as Taylor got off work on Friday, I'd told him about Rory and me and our 69 action. Taylor found the whole story hot, and sucked my cock just hours after his little brother had done the same thing.

"Who knows what label Rory will end up with," Taylor said, "for now, it feels like that doesn't really matter. Besides, I find it hot that the first load my brother swallowed came from my husband," Taylor winked at me, making my cock stir under the table.

KEVIN:

At midnight, with the boys still out on their Valentine's date, I decided I would just turn in. I didn't know if they'd decided to go to a bar or maybe even a nightclub after dinner, and there was no point in waiting up for them. I just hoped they didn't feel the need to keep it down when they came in so they wouldn't wake me. This was their place after all.

The couch was surprisingly comfortable, I'd found. I could understand how Taylor's brother Rory had been able to sleep well here for so many months. Usually I sprang for a hotel room when I came to visit Owen, at least ever since he and Taylor moved in together. But this trip was several weeks of helping my son finish up all the paperwork for the new gym, and he had insisted that I not spend a fortune when I could stay with them. I certainly didn't mind getting the extra time with Owen, and it had also been great to connect more with my son-in-law Taylor on his own turf. When they visited us in Minnesota, Taylor always seemed to be on his "best behavior" for the in-laws. Still genuine of course, but I could tell he was more relaxed in our interactions this past week. He walked around in his underwear, smoked weed, and told dirty jokes... not to mention sucked my son's cock right in front of me!

Seeing the two of them together filled my heart with happiness, because I could see that Owen was really – finally – creating the life he wanted. With the new business venture, it seemed like he had everything going his way. "Maybe a two-bedroom apartment should be next on the list," I thought to myself with a chuckle, as I spread out the blankets I'd been using for bedding.

I'd spoken to my wife by phone earlier in the evening, and I definitely missed being with her for our traditional Valentine's Day night out. We usually drank too much and ended up fucking our brains out when we finally stumbled back home. We'd sipped wine together as we talked tonight, but it certainly wasn't the same. She'd been up for some dirty talk, but not the full-on phone sex I'd secretly hoped for, even though I always knew that wasn't really her style.

My cock had still been hard when we'd hung up, and even as I'd watched a movie and finished off the bottle of wine, my hand kept drifting back for a tug every now and then. It had been a long trip, and without much privacy my opportunities to jerk off had been few and far between. A few times in the past, my solo trips to New York to see Owen had ended up providing me with a chance to push my sexual boundaries, including one very memorable occasion when my son's old roommate had given me an incredible blowjob while Owen pounded his ass. Moments like that were hard to forget for any man, and I still associated visiting Owen with the potential for adventure.

laptoper, pissjet45 and osid like this.
  12. PhoenixStories

(Part 2/2)

During this visit, my son had taken me out to a leather gay bar, where some patrons had minimal clothing and even fewer inhibitions. Owen, as usual, had attracted his share of admirers. He ended up getting jerked off under one of the tables by an older guy, just a few feet away from me. They probably thought they were being discreet, and I didn't mention to my son that I'd seen the whole thing clearly from where I had been standing. That same night, I'd been surprised to find myself with my own admirer, a guy around my age who had moved to the city from Wisconsin a few years before. After chatting for about an hour, he'd asked me if I wanted to go to his apartment a few blocks away.

Feeling a little sex-starved, and admittedly curious, it had been a tempting offer. I didn't have any concerns about infidelity – my wife and I had long had an arrangement that allowed for occasional adventures on our own. But this fellow had clearly assumed I had some actual experience with gay sex, and I wasn't sure I wanted to burden him with being the one to educate and deflower me in that arena. Besides, this trip was about Owen and getting him set up for the next phase of his career. Even though I knew my son would have supported my exploration (hell, he probably would have encouraged it!) it seemed like a lot to take on at that moment. I'd had a few too many drinks that night and was already feeling tired. Still, the offer had been flattering, and the guy had given me his email address with a request to keep in touch.

All these thoughts wandered through my somewhat drunk brain, and I gave some serious consideration to jerking off right there on the couch before going to sleep. Ultimately I decided I would just take care of it in the shower the next morning, where there wouldn't be any cleanup needed. So I pulled off my jeans and got comfortable under the blanket in my T-shirt and boxers. Within a few minutes, I was in dreamland.

At some point later, the sound of the door unlocking stirred me from my slumber and I heard Owen and Taylor entering the apartment. They were noisy at first until they realized I was seemingly asleep on the couch, and then they shifted to what could only be described as drunken, giggly stage whispers as they stumbled around the apartment, getting ready for bed.

I pretended I was still asleep and figured I wouldn't have to do that too long. Once they finished up in the bathroom and closed the bedroom door, things quieted down. But of course, it was Valentine's Day and these were two horny men. So pretty soon, I started to hear soft moans and other sex sounds coming through the wall. The volume increased slowly, as did the sound of the bedsprings and floorboards while my son and his husband got busy.

All I could do was smile, really. I realized that while I'd heard Owen fuck plenty of guys over the years (and seen him do it a few times), this might be the first time I'd heard him with his own husband, and they'd been together for almost five years now. First time for everything, I guess.

The moans got louder. I could make out who was who now, and hear the rhythm they had going. They sounded like a porno, frankly, and I felt my cock getting hard again. I imagined my muscular son fucking Taylor's ass, probably holding him in his big, Popeye-like arms.

"Fuck yeah," I heard one of them say. "Take my cock! Fuck!" The request was followed by some louder moans, clearly from the one who was getting pounded. But the voices...

With surprise, I realized that it was actually Taylor fucking Owen! I'm not sure why that seemed so unusual to me, but it did. I knew Owen had enjoyed getting fucked in the past – hell, I'd been right next to him in bed once when it happened. But that was long ago, and I assumed his preference had changed since then. Over the past few years, he'd often made offhanded comments to me, usually when we were drinking or smoking pot, about Taylor's talents as a "bottom" – the way he put it.

Now, I couldn't help but imagine them on their bed, my son on all fours with his husband behind him. Or would they be facing one another? Or would Taylor be on his back with Owen astride him? While imagining all their possible configurations, I was amused to find myself fully boning up.

"UH!" I heard my son cry out. Taylor must have... pounded him extra hard just then. They were pretty loud by this point, clearly not even trying to keep it down. Did they think I was asleep? Or did they even care? No reason they should, I realized. This was their apartment and they could be as loud as they wanted to be.

The sound of fucking was hot, so much so that I didn't even mind that it was keeping me up. It didn't matter to me if it was coming from two men, or that one of them happened to be my son. Hearing someone taking a cock was always a turn on, and my own dick was responding. I gave in to my urges, sliding my hand into my boxers and starting to stroke. There had been a good amount of precum collecting at the tip, and pretty quick my whole shaft had a nice slickness to it.

I could clearly sense the rhythm of their thrusts, from the sound of their breathing, the occasional moans and the faint sound of the bedsprings straining against the weight of the two men. My strokes fell into sync with them, and I subtly thrust my hips up to meet my fist as well, probably right at the same moment Taylor was shoving his cock deep into my son's ass.

Owen's moans got higher in tone, almost sounding like whimpers. There was a needy sound to them. It was unlike any sound I'd ever heard Owen make. Maybe I would ask him a few questions about bottoming sometime. He'd always been willing to talk to me about these things, and I found that it helped me feel closer to him, to understand what he liked and wanted, in addition to learning something new myself.

I could tell that Owen and Taylor were reaching a critical moment, where at least one of them would be cumming. "Does Owen cum while he gets fucked?" I wondered. "Does Taylor?" Something else I would have to ask about. Maybe I'd even talk to Taylor about it. He was like another son to me, and this trip was further cementing that. From the sounds that my son was making, it seemed like he also might be getting close. But then Taylor's vocalizations became the louder of the two, and there was no question that his cock was unloading deep inside my son's ass.

Suddenly I felt my own climax surge, unexpectedly quick. A few spurts shot up onto my stomach before I pushed my cock back into my boxers so they could absorb the rest. I let out a quick groan, with no concern that the boys would hear me over their own sounds of pleasure that continued. Owen was now grunting louder than anyone, screaming out "Fuck yes!" and it was obvious he was shooting his own load.

A few moments later, all three of us quieted down, as our moans turned into deep breaths of exhaustion. I laughed as I sunk down into the couch, and took off my cum-stained boxers and dropped them on the floor. I didn't really care if either of the boys got up before me and saw them in the living room. Feeling content after my orgasm and the fact I'd shared this special moment with Owen and my son-in-law, I drifted back to sleep, looking forward to teasing the two of them about this at breakfast tomorrow.

13. dan0710

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can’t wait for next chapter

14. PhoenixStories

Chapter 29: "Double Blowjob" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

Since it was such a sunny Sunday, everyone in the Dad Squad decided to ditch our weekly class today and meet at Central Park instead. As we all got more comfortable with fatherhood, the need for Daddy & Me classes diminished, but we were all very determined to continue to meet up to touch base and organize play dates as much as possible. Most parents seem to complain about the toll parenthood takes on their social lives. Ironically, becoming a dad was the best thing that could've happened to me when it came to making friends. After knowing them for a few months, I loved everyone in the Dad Squad and I felt grateful to have guys like them in my life as my support group.

After a couple of hours at the park, Deacon and Gill were the first to leave because their twins were getting fussy. Cole and his daughter left next. I met up Girl Rory at the park and handed off Phoenix to her, and I took a short walk with my buddy Payton, whose son was strapped to his chest.

"What're you doing for the rest of the day?" Payton asked as we left the park.

"I'm meeting my brother for lunch. I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks so we're catching up."

"Aw, that's nice," Payton said, and fifteen minutes later we were in front of the restaurant, where Taylor was standing waiting for me. The three of us chatted for a while until Payton turned to leave. I saw my brother checking out Payton's ass very noticeably as he walked away.

"What is it about being a dad that makes men sexier?" Taylor asked, pretty much drooling over my friend.

"I wouldn't know – I was sexy before I had a kid as well. C'mon, let's go in, I'm starving."

At the table, our first topic of conversation was Owen, who was out with his dad getting the fitness studio ready, even on a Sunday.

"Kevin's going back to Minnesota in a couple of days, so Owen's using him for free labor as much as he can before he leaves," my brother filled me in.

"And how's Owen doing?" I asked.

"He's okay. Told me to say hi. He misses you."

I felt all warm and fuzzy inside hearing that.

"Having Kevin crash on our couch kinda reminds us of the days when we had you around," Taylor continued.

"Yeah. We had fun, didn't we?" I smiled, thinking back nostalgically.

"We're still having fun," Taylor smirked. "Remember what happened before Valentine's Day?"

"Yeah," I nodded. I knew my brother was referring to me sucking Owen's cock a couple of weeks back. Taylor and I hadn't spoken about it yet. It didn't feel like the kind of conversation to have over the phone, and this was our first time meeting in person since it happened.

"It was your first time sucking someone's dick, wasn't it?" my big brother asked.

"Yeah," I nodded again.

"Well, if you ever wanna talk about it or anything, you know you can always come to me."

"I can come to you for blowjob tips?" I joked, trying to keep things lighthearted.

"That too. I have a LOT of experience," my brother winked at me.

"But for real..." I said, trying to gather my thoughts before continuing, "I've been thinking about what happened. And it doesn't even matter to me that I sucked someone's dick, as much as the fact it was OWEN'S dick. You know what I mean?"

"I think I do, but continue," my brother left me room to speak.

"Well, if it was someone else, I don't think I would've done it. But with him... and with you... with all three of us... You know things have been lately. We've been super close since I moved to New York and... Owen's told me multiple times that I feel like a brother to him, which is so flattering, since he's wanted to have a brother his entire life. I guess what I'm tryna say is... I'm very fond of your husband, Taylor."

"Well, that's something every sibling likes to hear. We just have an interesting way of expressing it," he laughed.

"So you're not upset?"

"No, not at all. To tell you the truth it... was kind of a turn-on, hearing what happened."

Hearing my brother admit that made me blush for whatever reason, and I looked down at my plate, smiling. I wasn't sure how to respond, but thankfully Taylor asked me another question.

"Does Jordan know?"

"Yeah, I told her."

"And?"

"Well, I told her the whole thing when we were high, which may not've been the best idea, cuz she didn't believe me at first. We talked about it the next day as well and she's cool with it."

"Really?!" Taylor seemed shocked, but did his best not to show it too much.

"Yeah. I've told you, our sex life is quite... unconventional as well. She has no problems with stuff like this."

"Well, she sounds like a keeper."

"Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. She met Phoenix's mom the other day and they really get along. Plus you know I went to college with her brother, so it feels like we have that extra connection as well. I don't know, we'll see where things go, but for now I'm quite happy."

"I'm happy for you too, little bro," Taylor moved his chair closer to mine so he could reach over and give me a hug. I smiled, feeling very content in that moment. "Why don't you bring her over for Mom's birthday next week?" Taylor suggested.

"What do you mean, 'bring her over'? Bring her over where?"

"Oh, didn't I mention? Owen and I are thinking of driving back home for Mom's birthday, just for the night. Why don't you guys come along?"

"Jordan's got midterms, so I'll be very surprised if she says yes. But I might join."

"Sure," Taylor said. "Mom will be happy to see you. And you know how she feels about Owen."

"Oh yeah, she loves him."

"Yeah, well, hopefully she doesn't end up sucking his dick next," my brother said, and I had the best laugh in a very long time, attracting half the restaurant's attention.

osid, txplorer and laptoper like this.
  15. PhoenixStories

(Part 2/2)

TAYLOR:

Getting to know Kevin a little better these past few weeks was really enjoyable. My relationship with my own dad had always been good, but I hadn't come out of the closet until a few years after I'd moved away from home. He'd been supportive of me but sometimes I felt like he didn't quite understand that aspect of my life. Which wasn't a big deal for me. We got along great and I was looking forward to seeing him soon for my mom's birthday.

But Kevin had a different vibe. He had been there for my husband during Owen's coming-out as a teen. So he "got it" in a different way. Kevin was like another dad to me I guess, but one that had always known me as a gay man, which was really cool.

For the first time, I'd gotten a few chances to hang out with Kevin, just the two of us. While Owen was out doing work, his dad and I were left with a few afternoons and evenings by ourselves. One day we walked around the city to a few touristy spots he'd never been to. Another evening we went to a sports bar, drank beer, and shouted at the TVs. Last night, we'd gotten high at the apartment and watched an old movie. At one point toward the end, I'd started to nod off and Kevin put his arm around me, prompting me to put my head on his shoulder. With almost any other older guy, something like that would lead to me sucking his cock within the next half hour. But this felt very paternal and friendly, and I enjoyed it more than I expected. I slept like that for a little while, until Owen returned home.

As for tonight, Kevin was out with Owen at the studio, mounting stuff on the walls and painting some of the walls. I know Owen wanted everything to look absolutely perfect, and I smiled thinking about him fretting about the smallest details that only he would ever notice. When they finally came home, they were both sweaty.

"Why didn't you shower at the studio?" I asked, which is what they usually did when they worked there. "Is the water off?"

"No, but my son insisted we jog home on our way back," said Kevin. "On top of all the work we did. I'm telling you, he's tryna kill me for the inheritance money."

"Don't joke about that," said Owen, immediately stripping his clothes. "I just thought we could use some cardio. I'm gonna go grab a quick shower."

My husband stood in front of us buck naked, and came to give me a kiss before heading to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Kevin was still standing there trying to catch his breath after the run.

"Go take a seat, Dad. I'll get you some water," I said. It wasn't until I was walking to the kitchen that I realized I'd just called my father-in-law "Dad."

In the living room, Kevin was sitting on the couch with his shirt off, using it to wipe some sweat from his chest.

"Thanks, son," he said with a smile and he took the water from me and drank half of it in one gulp. I'd seen Kevin shirtless before, and his beefy, hairy body always attracted my attention. This time was no exception. I went back to watching the show playing on TV, but kept stealing glances of my half-naked father-in-law out of the corner of my eye.

When Owen came out of the shower a few minutes later, drying off his naked body with a towel, Kevin got up and headed to the bathroom next. My husband went to the kitchen to grab a beer and then plopped down next to me, putting his arm behind my head and pulling me in for a long kiss. We paused for a moment and looked into one another's eyes. He had that look on his face and I knew what he needed. And if I'd hadn't known, his growing cock would have clued me in pretty quickly. My man had worked hard today making his dream into a reality and I was more than happy to reward him.

As I slid down onto the floor in front of Owen, I felt the automatic need to hurry, since Kevin probably wasn't going to take a very long shower. But then I chuckled, thinking back to the last time Owen's father walked in on me deep-throating his son's cock not too long ago. I'd been so turned on by that, I'd blasted my own cum on the floor while Kevin looked on.

I wasn't averse to giving Kevin another show today, so I took my time working Owen's shaft with my lips and tongue, teasing him a little to get more of his tasty juices flowing. My husband was getting even more into it than I expected, which told me he was feeling extra horny and pent up tonight. I felt his hand creep to the back of my neck, letting me know that he needed to slide down into my throat. Of course I obliged, and I was so engrossed in my task I didn't even hear when the shower shut off. After my face had been pressed into Owen's smooth crotch for a minute or two, I slid off his cock to take a break and I noticed my father-in-law standing just past the couch, a towel around his waist… [continue reading]

16. PhoenixStories

Chapter 30: "Fraternal Cum"

RORY:

Early that Saturday morning, I was woken up by the sound of my son crying. There was a warm, smooth body that smelled of shea butter in my arms, and she got out of bed first.

"I'll do it," Jordan said, and went to take care of Phoenix.

"You sure?" I mumbled, half-asleep.

"I'm sure. Go back to sleep."

"Thanks. I love you."

"Love you too," she planted a kiss on my lips and I drifted back to sleep with a smile on my face.

—​

An hour later, while Phoenix was asleep, Jordan and I fucked each other's brains off while trying not to make any noise. As I came inside her, I wondered what it might be like to have a baby with her, and how things would be different. All sorts of thoughts went through my mind while she showered and got ready to meet her study group.

"Have fun at your mom's party," she said. "Wish her a happy birthday from me. And say hi to your brother and his husband."

"Will do."

"And hey, whatever happens between you and your brother-in-law... Just promise you'll give me all the dirty details after."

I smiled, and replied "I promise."

After Jordan left, I paced around the apartment, contemplating the future. Ever since I'd googled "gifts for my girlfriend" before Valentine's Day, I'd been getting ads for wedding rings and articles like "Is It the Right Time to Propose?" I was starting to wonder the same thing. But there was one person I wanted to talk to about that first.

"Will! Hey!" I said, holding my phone in front of my face.

"Hey buddy. Look who else is here," Will said over FaceTime and cuddled his husband Eric. They were both lying in bed naked, possibly just having had a Saturday-morning fuck as well.

"How are you guys?" I asked my college buddies. Even though we often promised to talk more and get together when we can, life always seemed to get in the way. But there's never a right time for anything unless you make it happen. Since Will was Jordan's half-brother, I wanted to talk to him even more now that things were getting serious between us two. However, this was too important a conversation to have over FaceTime; I wanted us to do it in person.

"We should really meet up sometime soon. Maybe hit up P-town again," I suggested, thinking back on the trip we'd all taken two years ago.

"We definitely should!" Eric said enthusiastically. "Maybe not P-town, though. Winter's not over yet in Massachusetts!"

"Yeah, I'm getting sick of it at this point," Will added. "We should take a few days off and meet someplace warmer."

We chatted for a while and threw some ideas back and forth, until it was time for me to get up and start getting ready to leave the house. I told Will and Eric that I'd be in touch soon and we could decide on a location for our trip then. I took a quick shower before bringing Phoenix to his mom's place, and then taking the subway to Taylor and Owen's.

My brother and his husband had rented a car for us to drive to Mom and Dad's. We're lucky we made it alive, since my brother decided to give Owen road head while Owen was driving, which made for a nail-biting experience from the backseat (but also, a sight that'd given me a boner). At our parents' house, I was surprised to see that Mom's birthday party – which I'd expected to be a small family affair – was actually a free-for-all for the entire neighborhood. There were already a few people at my parents' house, and more kept showing up as the afternoon progressed.

I didn't have many friends in Phoenixville anymore. My friends growing up had either moved out or were too young to attend my mother's birthday. I humored some of the older neighbors, even though I found our conversations quite boring, and after a while I set out to look for Taylor and Owen and see what they're up to.

I found Taylor talking to a high-school friend of his that looked vaguely familiar.

"Rory, you remember Brandon?" my brother asked. "And this is his son, Ethan."

That's right! Brandon was as close to celebrity as our hometown got. He was the "world's youngest dad," who'd made news nationwide when he got a girl pregnant when he was only 10. Even now, it felt weird to stand here next to Brandon – who was my brother's age – shaking his son Ethan's hand, who was just a few years younger than me.

"Yeah, hi," I greeted them. "I haven't seen you in forever. What're you guys talking about?"

"Spring break," Ethan answered with a cute smile.

"Spring break?"

"Yeah, he's in college now, so you know how that goes," Ethan's handsome young dad said.

"Shut up! You're in college already?!" I asked in awe.

"Yup, freshman year," Ethan nodded. "I was gonna go to Miami with a bunch of friends but they all bailed on me. And we already put the deposit down for a house and everything. So now I'm going down with my dad and my uncle instead."

"They were just telling me about it," my brother interjected, "and I'm thinking of joining them with Owen. Our fifth anniversary's coming up, and I've been looking for someplace warm for the two of us to get away to for a few days."

"Wait, how big is this house you're renting?" I asked. "Cuz I might know a couple of guys from Boston who are interested. We were just talking about a vacation somewhere sunny."

"It's big enough for at least eight people," Ethan answered my question. "Maybe more."

I looked to my left and made eye contact with my brother, who had a mischievous grin on his face. It was time for another trip with our buddies, and we all knew what that meant. I could see the wheels turning in Taylor's mind already, just as our father came out holding a birthday cake and chants of "Happy birthday, dear Angela" started to fill the room.

—​

Later that evening, Taylor, Owen, and I all stumbled into the bedroom we always shared here at my parents' house, the bedroom Taylor and I grew up in. None of us were drunk (we had to keep it together around the parents, to some degree) but we were all a little tipsy and giggly. It was early for us to be turning in, but with the long drive followed by hours of socializing, it had been a big day.

It seemed like the bedroom door had only been shut for two seconds, and Owen was already naked and sprawled out on one of the beds. He let out a deep breath, sounding both relaxed and tired.

"Phew, such an exhausting day," my brother-in-law said, scratching his balls and tugging on his cock, which even in its soft state looked big and thick. Then again… upon closer inspection, I realized Owen wasn't fully soft. He was quickly chubbing up, growing harder with each stroke of his large hand. It seemed to attract my brother's attention as well.

"Which one of you wants to take care of this?" Owen surprised me with his question, indicating down to his dick and looking at both Taylor and me.

"Be my guest," my brother said to me, pointing to his husband's cock.

"Wh– What?" I asked, trying to wrap my mind around this.

"You already blew him once. Apparently, you did a damn good job, as well. Show me," Taylor said, with just a hint of authority in his voice.

"Aight then, I'll show ya," I said with a cocky grin, feeling my nervousness disappear. I walked up to the bed Owen was lying on, taking off my clothes in the process until I was as naked as he was. I stood over him, watching him jack that monster cock of his, which was now rock hard.

"Go for it, bro," Owen encouraged me with a captivating smile. I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. It felt both familiar and new. Once again, I knew I couldn't be doing this with just anyone, but this was Owen. A man I loved dearly, just like I loved Taylor. As for my brother, when I turned to look at him on the other bed, he was already naked himself, stroking his dick while watching me suck his husband… [continue reading]

ironbored, osid, laptoper and 6 others like this.
  17. ciaosss

ciaosss Sexy Member

Getting hotter and hotter!! The big dominant Owen is becoming a bottom bitch for the two brothers!! What a turn on!!!
    Can I have some wishes for the upcoming chapters?
    It would be great to see Taylor "revenge " on Owen with all those kinky tricks they used to play, but in reversed roles
    It would be great to have MORE dirty talks during sex, the sexy dirty talks will make the scenes even hotter!!!

18. Serafina851

Serafina851 Admired Member

It's so hot that I donated for your site for the third time. Owen became a slutty cock hoe is such a turn on. Wish we could see Rory gets table turned on him and losing his virginity to Owen next. Good woork, Phoenix.
    !

ciaosss likes this.
  19. ciaosss

ciaosss Sexy Member

Flip flop is fine! But always great to be see the big alpha man Owen getting dominated by a smaller top! The dynamic creates great fantasy!!

20. ciaosss

ciaosss Sexy Member

Anything new coming up soon?

dan0710 likes this.
  21. PhoenixStories

Chapter 31: "Grand Opening, Pt. I"

[​IMG]

STEPHEN:

When my younger son Rory first told me I was going to be a grandfather, I was equal parts thrilled and shocked. Rory had been living in New York City for less than a year and he wasn't even seeing anyone, as far as his mom and I knew. He was still crashing on his brother's couch, but apparently that didn't stop him from successfully sleeping around.

Rory and the mother of the baby – a girl named Aurora who ironically enough went by the nickname Rory as well – decided not to be a couple. Of course, as a parent, a part of me wished things had gone a different and more traditional route, but this was the way of the world today and I respected their decision. Aurora was young and healthy and the pregnancy went by as smoothly as possible. It was a flip of a coin that decided the baby boy was going to have our family name as opposed to his mother's. As for his first name, the young parents had settled on something unique: Phoenix.

I didn't get to see my grandson as often as I would've wanted since he grew up in New York and my wife and I lived in Pennsylvania, but we still made as many trips as possible. Before we knew it, a year had gone by and we were all in NYC for Phoenix's first birthday, which took place in Aurora's apartment. By this point, both parents were dating other people. My son was together with a college student named Jordan, who I was introduced to at the party for the first time; and apparently Aurora also had a girlfriend. Again, this was all a tad "unconventional" compared to what I was used to, but everyone seemed happy so I had no complaints.

Phoenix's first birthday will go down as the most memorable party I've ever been to, probably until the day I die. It played out like one of the soap operas my wife likes to watch. First, soon after the birthday candle was blown, my son went on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend Jordan. I was one of the only people in the room who wasn't shocked by this, since a couple of weeks earlier Rory had called me to have a father-son chat, where he revealed he's thinking of proposing. But then, Jordan made sure I got my fair share of surprise.

"Rory, I've been waiting a couple of weeks to tell you this since I found out," she announced, "and I can't imagine a more perfect moment than right now. I… I'm pregnant."

My wife started crying and hugging me as I stood still, trying to process the new information. Soon, congratulations were made all across the room. It was decided that the wedding would take place within a few weeks, before Jordan got to the more demanding advanced stage of her pregnancy. My elder son Taylor helped out by securing the wedding location: a small b&b on Fire Island in New York, that was entirely booked out for the wedding party. It was a medium-sized ceremony that nonetheless seemed very humble and low-key, just like Rory and Jordan wanted it.

At the time, Rory was still sharing an apartment in Brooklyn with his roommate Ian. Right after the wedding, Ian moved out and went to live with his boyfriend Cole ("Is everyone in New York gay?" I sometimes wondered) and Jordan moved in with Rory, converting Ian's old room to a baby room.

But that wasn't all there was to celebrate in New York. After a very, very long and arduous process, Taylor's husband Owen was finally opening his own gym. At the end of the summer, we were all invited to the grand opening. My wife and I made our way to New York once again, always happy to get a chance to catch up with Phoenix and our sons. Attending a party at a gym was… interesting. All of the workout equipment was there; as well as a pop-up bar, a DJ booth, and a catering crew. Even the gym's shower area looked like a little night club. I found it interesting that Owen had decided to go with gang showers without any sort of partitions for privacy. It was something that wasn't uncommon when I was younger but that you hardly ever saw anymore. As I watched my two sons and Owen drinking and dancing at the party together, I could tell there was much more to these handsome boys' lives than I was aware of.

TAYLOR:

Before my brother came to New York, I was worried he might be a cock block while crashing on our couch. Ha! I'd never been more wrong about anything ever. Since Rory came around, my life had been more exciting than ever, and that included my sex life! It was like every month there was a new trip, a new adventure. This year, we'd already gone to Miami during spring break with a bunch of our kinky buddies. Staying in a house full of mostly gay men… well, let's just say multiple loads were blown every day. That was followed by Rory's bachelor party, which included both a straight and a gay strip club. Finally, our time on Fire Island for my brother's wedding was even sexier. While everyone else enjoyed an intimate ceremony, us and our pervy friends were getting intimate in a whole different way at the b&b behind closed doors.

Even though he was now a married man, Rory wasn't weighed down by the shackles of monogamy. At the grand opening of my husband's gym, Rory had a story to share with Owen and me.

"You see my buddy Payton over there?" Rory said to my husband and me, pointing at his handsome friend Payton who was standing a few feet away, talking to his girlfriend.

"What about him?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink. We were all standing in the gym's open shower area, which was converted to a mini club for the night, complete with disco ball and strobe lights.

"Jordan and I hooked up with Payton and his girlfriend last night," Rory explained. "We just fucked side-by-side, no biggie, we'd done that before. But then… the girls wanted to see Payton and me fuck. So… I fucked Payton for the first time," my younger brother grinned.

"Holy shit!" I said, eyeing Payton who was looking at us and smiling. He could probably tell just what we were talking about.

"How did it go?" Owen wanted to know.

"Honestly… it was hot but it was a loooot of work. Payton was really tight, so it took a while to get him to loosen up. I still shot a load in him, though," my brother bragged, followed by a devilish wink.

I grabbed my crotch and tried to discreetly adjust my growing cock. Unfortunately this wasn't the kind of party where I could just whip it out and jerk off – our parents were here, as were plenty of our "vanilla" friends. Still, the image of my newlywed brother fucking one of his best buds and cumming inside of him turned me on. It didn't help that Owen had purposefully designed this room to be as sexy as possible, since he anticipated a lot of cruising happening at the gym. In two days, it would be open for business and I couldn't wait to see all the dicking that would take place here.

"Fuck. You've made me hard," I admitted to Rory, which only made him grin even more.

"Lemme see," he said… [continue reading]

txplorer, ciaosss and pissjet45 like this.
  22. ciaosss

ciaosss Sexy Member

Like the role reversal chapter!!

23. ciaosss

ciaosss Sexy Member

It would be great to see one step further: a public exhibition of the former alpha dom submitting to his former sub husband in his new gym... the grand role reversal in front of everyone including those he has topped or dominated before, now everyone can have their own revenge on this big alpha hunk...

24. xrajx

xrajx Loved Member

Albums:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice