My Brother And His Husband

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 3/4)

"Hey," Owen said to the driver as if there was nothing unusual about this at all. He reached for the back door and held it open for me like a gentleman.

"Alright if we sit down like this?" I asked, feeling weird to be sitting down bare-assed in a stranger's car.

"Go for it," the driver replied, looking more amused than anything. He had green paint on most of his face, and I guess he was supposed to Frankenstein. Owen sat down next to me, and we were off.

"Sucks that Taylor couldn't come," I said.

"Oh well. It's his own fucking fault."

Now that Taylor wasn't around, Owen sounded less-than-thrilled about how things had turned out.

"How come?" I asked.

"He's been going out a lot lately."

"Going out as is clubbing?"

"Going out as in cruising."

"Oh." I'd learned what that word meant last year after moving to New York.

"Going out in this weather and hooking up with strangers will do that to ya," Owen continued. "I mean, I've been working a lot, but still..."

I didn't know what to say. Most couples, especially straight ones, would never be in a position where they talked about stuff like this so openly. What exactly was the code of conduct for being married yet openly having sex with random strangers? Was my brother breaking any rules? Was I supposed to take sides on this one?

I kept quiet, and thankfully Owen changed the topic and started talking about the party. As we left the car, he gave the driver a hefty tip ("That's for getting the glitter off the backseat") and knocked on Gill and Deacon's door. Luckily, Gill was fast in answering it, before any passing trick-or-treaters were treated to the sight of our bare asses.

"Come on in. Very nice," Gill said, eyeing us up and down and smiling. He was even taller than Owen, as he was dressed in drag and wearing insane 10-inch platform heels.

"What're you supposed to be?" I asked, but I should've guessed based on the red cape he had on. Underneath the hooded cape, he wore a short dress that made me think of Oktoberfest.

Gill's husband Deacon appeared behind him. Deacon was shirtless, with patches of gray fur glued to his body, as well as a prosthetic snout on his face. The two of them were slutty versions of Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.

"Too bad that your brother couldn't make it," Deacon said to me, already serving me a drink. Next, I went to say hi to Payton and to meet his girlfriend for the first time. The two of them were dressed as pretty generic versions of the mom and dad from the Addams Family, and they both absolutely lovedmy costume.

"See, honey, that's what you should've worn instead," Payton's amused girlfriend said to him, and he agreed.

"I'll let you borrow it next year," I said (ignoring the fact the outfit wasn't mine to lend out). The three of us chatted for a while, when Payton pointed out another couple in the room.

"Those two have been inseparable lately," he said about my roommate Ian and his now-boyfriend, Cole.

"Tell me about it," I raised my eyebrows. "I thought having a baby would keep me up at night. No: it's the sound of them fucking!"
A few minutes later, the whole Dad Squad got together. We chatted about our kids for a while and I lost track of time (and of how many drinks I'd had). My friends asked me about Jordan, who was out at a party that only students from her school were apparently invited to. I told everyone she and I were seeing each other, but still not "going exclusive."

I looked around the room to make sure Owen was alright. Gill and Deacon lived in a townhouse, large by Manhattan standards, and there were over fifty people at the party. I spotted Owen talking to some people I didn't know. He looked... bored. I wasn't sure if it was the conversation that was boring him, or if he just wasn't in a good mood. When I saw him heading to the bathroom, I quickly dashed after him.

"It's me," I knocked on the door right after he closed it. I heard it unlock and he let me in.

"Everything alright, man?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"I'm fine. Just... long day," he sighed. I wasn't used to seeing Owen so... defeated. He then continued, "Your brother and I had a fight earlier today."

Suddenly, I realized that the entire time while I was in their apartment earlier, Taylor and Owen hadn't spoken to each other, just me.

"I shouldn't have come," Owen said, looking tired. "I wanted to get out of the house. But I don't wanna spoil the party for you."

"Hey, hey, man," I said, taking a step forward and putting my right hand on his shoulder. It felt tense so I started to massage it to help him relax. "You're not spoiling anything. We can stay right here and talk all night, for all I care."

"What if someone needs to use the bathroom?" Owen chuckled. It was nice to finally see him smiling.

"There's two more bathrooms in this house, they'll be fine."

From there, quite spontaneously, we started talking about Gill and Deacon's house and how they could afford a place like this at such a young age. I told Owen they were both from wealthy families, and Deacon was a hot shot on Wall Street. Fortunately, I'd brought my drink to the bathroom, and it was a completely full gin and tonic. We both drank from the same glass, passing it back and forth as we talked.

This was just what my brother-in-law needed: someone to talk to. After almost half an hour locked up in the bathroom together, I realized my hand was still on his body. It had moved from his shoulder down to his tricep, gently massaging it. Owen had also put his right hand around me, resting it on my lower back.

"Does Taylor know about... you sucking me off?" I asked, almost whispering even though nobody else could hear us. Loud music blasted on the other side of the door.

"Yes. I told him. He's never spoken to you about it?"

"No," I said. "So I guess he's okay with it."

"He's fine. There's... other things between him and me lately. Quite ironic, huh?" Owen chuckled, but he didn't look happy. He looked down at the floor, his fingers gently stroking the skin on my back, right above the waistband of the jock. I'd never seen him look so vulnerable. Suddenly he looked up, and we were staring right into each other's eyes. It was intense, and it felt like my heart skipped a beat.

mybrotherandhishusband.com

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 4/4)

I don't know what came over me – maybe the intimacy of this moment, maybe all the drinks I'd had, or maybe just the costume I was wearing – but I took a step forward. As I moved, I felt Owen's hand pressing onto my back. He wasn't pushing me toward him, just keeping his hand where he wanted it. I felt my cock press into something firm, and I didn't need to look down to see it was my brother-in-law's own bulge, his erection clearly visible under the thin white fabric of the jock. The intensity was strong for him as well, and I knew he was open to what was about to happen.

Leaning in, I pressed my lips to Owen's. It was our first kiss. He'd sucked my cock twice, and we'd shared other intimate moments as well, but we'd never kissed before. His hand was still on my back, and when we parted our lips and allowed our tongues to meet, it was like a circuit completed. We both felt a surge of energy run through us, and our hands were suddenly all over one another. I was holding the back of his neck with one hand, pulling him in for a deeper kiss. My other hand was on his stomach, tracing the lines of his abdominals slowly and moving down toward the waistband of his jock.

Owen's left hand had moved down to one side of my ass and he was kneading my glute tenderly. His other hand moved up to my head and he began to run his fingers through my long hair. He tugged on it a little too, making my scalp tingle and for a moment I thought my knees would give out. I hadn't been prepared for how this felt.

Our hands swapped places, with his shifting to my lower abdomen and both of mine moving to his ass. I'd swatted Owen's muscular cheeks numerous times in a playful way, but I'd never had a chance to feel them up this way. Unlike girls' softer cheeks, Owen's were a strange mix of springy softness and dense firmness, and as he flexed them in my hands it was incredible how they changed their shape beneath my fingers. I squeezed his ass tighter and my hands slid further down and closer together. My fingertips found the straps of his jock on either side and traced them inward, and I felt my knuckles come together.

I was hard now, too. This wasn't about being teased and titillated, it was raw sexual energy running through me, supercharged by the fact that this was someone who already knew me intimately in almost every other way. As Owen's hand slipped into the pouch of my jock and his fingers moved sensually up and down my shaft, I knew what I wanted. And somehow, I also knew it was just what my brother-in-law needed.

There was a small basket on the bathroom counter with a few items in it, one of which was a bottle of lube. I reached out for it but just as my fingers made contact, Owen's hand moved on top of mine. Our fingers intertwined for a moment and then he grabbed the bottle. Our kissing never stopped. I heard the top pop open and though my eyes were closed, I felt how Owen's arm was moving behind him and I knew what he was doing. A few seconds later, I felt his hand on my cock again. It was slick and he coated my cock with lube and then pushed the material of the pouch to the side.

Only then did he pull back from our kiss and we both opened our eyes, staring at each other again. There was a silent acknowledgment between us. Of his need to take me in, and of my desire to be there for him that way.

Owen turned around but my hands stayed on him, my fingertips settling onto his shoulders. He leaned forward, arching his back, and I felt like I could see every strand of muscle between his neck and waist tense and flex. I was barely moving and I felt him slide the cleft of his ass up the length of my exposed, slicked-up cock. The sensation was incredible even before my erection made contact with the lubed area around Owen's hole. An almost animal desire came over me at that moment, and I grasped his shoulders even tighter. He had deftly moved himself into position, and with a gentle thrust of my hips, I was inside him.

The pressure around my cock was intense, but not in the way I'd expected. It felt like the inside of his ass was just as firm and muscular as the outside. There was nothing I could compare it to. Owen moaned as I slid deeper inside after a second thrust. My hands began to roam his entire upper body in the front, caressing his pecs, teasing his nipples, tracing the lines of the muscles along his ribs.

With a third push, my whole cock was now inside him. He let out a higher-pitched moan, almost a whimper, as my pelvis pressed against his ass. I'd never expected to hear my strong brother-in-law whimper. I felt him flexing his legs and shifting his stance so he could push back onto me with more strength. I braced myself similarly and we moved into a rhythm of fucking like two parts of the same machine. I'd never been able to lean into someone with my entire body weight before, and it felt unreal doing that and having the same amount of force pushing back. Owen was giving himself over to me, but without ceding control. It truly felt like we were fucking each other, with neither one in a passive role.

I found myself compelled to slap Owen's ass as I pushed into him, and I smiled at the shout of affirmation he belted out after I did it. Another slap produced an even louder response. We could hear the music of the party through the walls, and I was starting to fuck my brother's husband in the same rhythm.

One of my hands was on Owen's chest, and I felt him reach up and intertwine his fingers with mine. He squeezed my hand tightly as I pulled us closer together, my chest pressing into his back. I leaned forward and placed my chin at the base of his neck. My nose and mouth were right behind his ear, and I teased that part of his neck with my tongue. He made the high whimpering sound again and I took that as encouragement. Feeling bold, I nibbled at the edge of his ear, right above the lobe.

"Fuck!" Owen cried out, almost moaning like a girl. He began pushing back on me every harder. I had to adjust my stance again to stay balanced, and our hands stayed clutched together as we found a newer, faster rhythm. I was going to cum soon and it seemed like he knew that. I felt an urge in him and that got me even more turned on.

Time was becoming fluid and I truly wasn't sure how long we'd been fucking. It felt like the moment was stretching on forever but also like I'd only taken a few breaths since we started. I felt the explosion building inside me and I know I said something to let him know what was coming, but I don't recall the words I spoke. My brother-in-law responded by somehow taking me even deeper inside him. That change in sensation was the last nudge I needed, and I cried out as the first spurts of my cum were forced deep into Owen.

He squeezed my hand tightly and I did the same. Even as I continued to unload, I felt myself falling into him more. He bore my weight as my hips slowed their thrusting and I felt the power in his back as I relaxed my body onto him. That only lasted for a moment before I collected myself and shifted back to supporting myself. My cock slowly slid out of Owen's hole and I almost gasped at how it felt at the last moment, my sensitive cockhead passing back through the tightness of him.

Owen turned around and we were in each other's arms again. His cock was still hard and I could feel it brushing against mine, which was beginning to soften. Our eyes met again and then I pulled him into a tight hug. I could feel just how much more relaxed his whole body was now. I just wanted him to know that no matter what, we'd figure it out. That's what brothers are for, after all.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 23: "Teamwork" (Part 1/2)

Author's Note: This chapter mentions consumption of illegal drugs which is not endorsed IRL.

OWEN:

The first time I sucked my young brother-in-law's cock was right before his son was born. On days like that, reality feels shifted. I'd never intended it. To use the oldest excuse in the book: it just sorta happened.

For the first time ever, I was a tad nervous to tell my husband about a sexual encounter of mine. Taylor and I were open, but this was his brother, after all. Then again, he and Rory didn't have the most "normal" relationship as brothers, either. Thankfully, Taylor didn't make a big deal out of it when I told him. With things being as hectic as they were right after Phoenix's birth, it all blew over quickly.

So months later, when I sucked Rory off for the second time, I knew it would be alright. This time, I didn't even have to tell Taylor because he basically walked in on us right after it happened. He seemed intrigued, and maybe even a little... turned on by the whole scenario.

But by the time Halloween rolled around, things were beginning to get more complicated between my husband and me. I was working more than ever and honestly, I felt great about it. I was on a roll. I was saving a lot of money, and networking with many people now that I had more clients. One of them was a broker, who gave me ideas about the types of loans I could take out if I wanted to open my own studio. Another client was a realtor, who knew of good spots around the city. All of a sudden, the impossible was starting to feel within reach.

The downside to it all, of course, was the tow it was taking on my personal life. Taylor was not happy about my long hours. I could understand him; of course no one likes feeling abandoned. But couldn't he understand just how important this was?! I was in my mid-30s now; it was time to stop fucking around. As a personal trainer, I didn't have too many options, and it was now or never.

Although my husband deserves some of the blame, it was also my fault for not understanding just how lonely he probably felt. Everyone deals with loneliness in a different way, and for Taylor it was sex. Sex with others, more specifically, since I was never around. That was all fine with me; I wasn't jealous. Rather, I was growing concerned about who Taylor was meeting and what he was doing with them. What kind of things he was taking to keep chasing the next high. I was no saint, so far be it from me to judge, but still... There had to be another way.

Our unequal power dynamic was also making things more complicated. Usually, my husband loved doing anything I told him, no matter how perverted. He felt most at ease when he was on his knees, following my every command. His pleasure came from pleasing ME. But what happens when there are genuine disagreements in the relationship? I couldn't tell him "No! Get on your knees and do what I tell you!!" now; it would feel like an abuse of power, and of the trust he'd placed in me. So I let him roam free instead.

Obviously, with so many factors adding tension to things, it was all starting to weigh on me a bit too much. I was always supposed to be the strong one. Owen, the muscle bull. The dom top who had his shit together. "Rawr! Bow down and obey!" It was getting exhausting, to be quite fucking honest.

So for one night, at that Halloween party, I let myself go. I opened up my heart (as well as my ass) to my brother-in-law. And Rory was amazing! Fuck, that was just what I needed. For those twenty minutes while his cock was up my ass, all the voices in my head stopped nagging me for the first time in weeks! Nothing else mattered but my hole being drilled, and finally feeling Rory's seed deep inside my guts.

But, alas, all good things come to an end. All too soon, Rory was pulling out and dabbing his dick dry with toilet paper. The party on the other side of the door got louder. We would have to leave. Go back outside. Back to reality.

"Listen," I said, wiping lube off my ass. "Things are really tense with Taylor and me right now. I wanna be the one who tells him about all this. But I can't do it right now."

Rory just looked at me, and in the most neutral tone he could probably muster he said, "I don't like keeping things from my brother."

"Neither do I, you know that. I told him about the two blowjobs, I told him about everything. But this, right now... It's just bad timing."

"Okay. But for one reason only," Rory stepped closer and put his hands on my face. "Because you're my brother as well."

I swallowed, almost letting out tears. Rory closed his eyes and came in to give me a kiss again, a tender one this time. I felt his tongue in my mouth for just a couple of seconds before he pulled out, sucking on my bottom lip and leaving the bathroom.

—​

I didn't see Rory again for exactly one month, right to the day. Halloween passed, as did Veterans Day. It was now two days before Thanksgiving, and it was also Taylor's 29th birthday. We were going to celebrate in New York before driving down to Taylor and Rory's parents on Wednesday afternoon.

I still hadn't told my husband about what happened between his brother and me at the Halloween party. It felt like it was never the right time. I was still working a lot. The time off that I spent with Taylor, we relaxed together and watched TV. Those moments were too few and too precious to bring up anything that might spoil the moment. So I waited. I had a whole week off coming up for the holiday, and I decided to do it then.

Taylor's birthday was my first day off. I'd planned it that way because Taylor wanted a big "goodbye 20s" party. He'd booked several tables as the bar where he used to bartend and he invited all of our friends, and then some. There were quite a few people there that I didn't recognize, and I realized just how much my husband had been socializing without me lately.

It felt good to be out and about again. It was only a Tuesday, but the bar was packed. Fuck, I hadn't even realized how much I missed this place! The loud music, the drinks, the sexy guys. I took my shirt off and started dancing. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Rory as he came in, holding hands with that girl he'd met in Hawaii. (Jordan?) I wasn't certain, but it looked like she was his girlfriend by now. He and I nodded at each other; this wasn't the right place for a conversation. I saw him and Jordan join our friends Sawyer and Brock at one of the tables.

For the first time in a while, my husband and I were on the same page. We took shot after shot after shot. We had all eyes on us on the dance floor. We made out. I tucked my hand in his pants, squeezing his ass as he rubbed my bulge. It was a blast! And Taylor had plans to amp it up even more.

My husband dragged me toward the bathroom. We had to stop several times to say hi to people; everyone here seemed to know us, and especially Taylor. Finally, we got to the restroom and into one of the two stalls. The echo of the stall door slamming shut hadn't even faded before Taylor had me pushed up against one wall and shoved his tongue back in my mouth. I was drunk enough to give up control over where this was going, but not so drunk that I couldn't appreciate that feeling. Everything felt perfect.

Before I knew it, Taylor's mouth had moved from my lips to my cock. I didn't even remember him undoing my pants. I loved looking down and seeing his beautiful green eyes staring back up at me, mouth full and yet still somehow smiling. Then my wet cock was next to his face and his smile now looked more conspiratorial. He kept stroking me with one hand, while in the other he held up a small plastic baggie full of white powder, and shook it up at me tantalizingly.

"No way!" I exclaimed, laughing at the same time. "How long have you had that?" I asked him.

"About twenty minutes," Taylor replied, delicately opening the bag. "The perks of being the birthday boy at the bar where you were known for making strong drinks." I was wondering if he had anything flat to do the coke off of (hoping he wasn't planning on using the toilet seat) when I saw my husband shift his grip on my cock and start to delicately pour out a line along my shaft. I laughed again, careful not to move around too much.

Taylor looked up at me again and then snorted the line of coke off my dick. Then, he put it back in his mouth, licking the remainder off and sucking me. I was enjoying the sensation when his hand came up, passing the baggie to me.

"I want mine the same way," I told him, and we went switching positions. I ended up stepping out of my pants altogether to avoid tripping on them, and kicked them to the side as I crouched down and grabbed hold of my husband's cock. His cock cage was off for the night and his dick was rock-hard after our action on the dance floor. As I snorted my own line off him, I heard a few guys come into the bathroom, talking loudly. I swear I felt Taylor's cock swell up more in my hand when that happened. He loved getting crazy in public places like this, and I loved that about him. I felt the rush, and the sudden surge of energy and focus, and then we were making out again, even more aggressively than before.

Some time passed, maybe a few minutes or maybe more. Taylor had gone down on me again, then he'd snorted another line, and he was putting my cock back in his mouth when I heard a familiar voice from the other side of the stall door.

"Taylor? Owen? Are you guys in here?" It was Brock.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

Taylor pushed open the door and we both watched Brock's eyes darting back and forth, trying to take it all in. I couldn't blame him. I was naked except for my shoes, Taylor was in his tight T-shirt and a black jock. I wasn't sure where his pants had gone. He continued sucking me while Brock watched us, and when our friend's face settled into a look of keen interest, Taylor quickly stood up and started kissing him. His hand stayed on my cock for a moment, but I grabbed it and moved it to Brock's crotch so I could stroke and watch them. They were getting hot and heavy fast, and it was sexy as fuck. No one had even closed the stall door, but none of us cared.

Taylor's ass looked amazing in his jock so I reached out with my free hand and began kneading one of the cheeks. My husband pushed his ass out toward me, moaning while still kissing Brock deeply. Wasting no time, I slid two fingers into my partner's hole, prompting an even louder moan. He reached down and unbuttoned Brock's pants as I kept fingering him. Taylor paused for a moment to pull his sweat-soaked shirt off, looked over his shoulder at me with a grin, and then moved backward, which ended up pushing me against the back wall. Then he bent forward and took Brock's hard cock into his mouth. My husband's satisfied moans told me all I needed to know about what he wanted. I removed my fingers from his ass and slowly replaced them with my dick, which was still slick with Taylor's saliva.

I knew Taylor was in heaven, moving himself back and forth slowly, alternatively taking both cocks balls-deep with each of his hungry holes. It had been quiet in the restroom since Brock entered, with only our sex sounds and the muffled music from the bar, but now a few guys were coming in and out again. Every dude who entered stopped to take in the whole scene for a moment before proceeding to the urinals or sinks. Some looked surprised, but tried to hide their shock. Most guys just looked amused, giving us a wink or a thumbs-up. Some of them were acquaintances who nodded "hello" to me and I returned their greeting. I could tell most people would've liked to stay and watch but they were too shy, so they only lingered for as long as it took them to wash their hands very thoroughly, being leaving.

The bathroom got quiet again. When the door opened the next time, it was Rory who entered. Almost immediately, Taylor pulled Brock out of his mouth.

"Hey, Rory," my husband said gleefully. My brother-in-law's eyebrows both went up as he saw everything that was happening. He looked at me briefly and I just smiled, thrusting deeply into his brother's ass at the same time. Rory opened his mouth and it looked like he was about to say something, then he just rolled his eyes and walked over to the urinals. Taylor got back to sucking.

After taking a piss, Rory reappeared at the sink. For some reason I was transfixed by watching him wash his hands and fix his long hair as he looked in the mirror. I was pushing my cock in and out of Taylor's ass at a steady pace, a little on drunken auto-pilot but still appreciating how good it felt. When Rory was done, he turned back toward us and I caught myself making a suggestion.

"Hey, Rory, think you can take a video of this?" I asked.

"Sure. But only 'cause it's my brother's birthday," Rory agreed, acting like it was no different than taking our picture in front of a tourist attraction. He pulled out his phone and started recording.

Being the exhibitionists that we were, the three of us got going even harder. Brock was starting to close his eyes for longer periods of time as he ran his fingers through Taylor's hair. I could see Rory moving the phone to get close-ups of various bits of the action. He knew what we'd want to see. As he pointed the lens toward his brother's jockstrapped ass, and my cock plunging in and out of it, Rory looked at me again and this time maintained the eye contact. It was intense, and I felt myself getting closer to cumming inside his brother's ass while looking at Rory's eyes. I knew Brock would be there soon too, and I wanted to try and time my load with his. I finally looked away from Rory, noticing the smile on his face as I did. I started fucking Taylor even more aggressively.

Wondering if there was anything that would faze my brother-in-law by this point, I slapped my husband's ass, deciding to get verbal since I knew Taylor would love it.

"Yeah, you slut, you like that?" I grunted loudly, moving my gaze back and forth between Taylor's face and the camera lens (thinking of how I'd be looking right at him when he watched this later). "Huh, you little whore? Getting both your holes filled right here?"

Taylor responded by moaning "mhmm" in pleasure, nodding his head on Brock's dick while Brock pulled on Taylor's chain, increasing his own pace. Rory's only response to what I was saying was a slightest twitch of his eyebrow and a crack of a smile.

I had been keeping an eye on Brock, knowing that I could get myself to cum pretty quickly whenever he was ready. When he breathlessly announced he was going to unload, I groaned in response and stopped holding back. Both Brock and I got loud as we filled Taylor's mouth and ass with cum. Rory was moving his phone, trying to capture it all. Brock was holding Taylor's head to one side to play to the camera, and a few rivulets of cum ran down my husband's chin and neck. When Rory leaned in to get a close-up of that, I could see him and Taylor looking into one another's eyes. They were both so hot, and I loved the moments like this where I could appreciate their brotherly resemblance.

In one swift move, Taylor stood upright and both our cocks slid out of him. He took a deep breath as he adjusted the waistband of his jock and shifted his own hard cock that was filling the pouch. I saw him step past an exhausted-looking Brock and pull his brother into a hug.

"Thanks, bro," he said tenderly. It was as if we were just done playing an exhausting game as a team, and we were all sweatily congratulating each other for our accomplishments and the excellent teamwork.

—​

The first thing we did after leaving the restroom was to go back to Brock's boyfriend, who was waiting for us at the table.

"Finally!" Sawyer said. "Where've you guys been? I'm dying for a smoke. Wanna come?"

"I can't," Brock replied, slumping down on the couch. He hadn't had the little pick-me-up Taylor and I had earlier and he was looking tired. "Phew. I need to catch my breath."

"I'll come," I told Sawyer.

"Me too," said my husband, and the three of us left the bar to smoke in the alley next to it. Sawyer took out a joint and lit up.

"Why are y'all so sweaty?" he asked, looking at Taylor and me. "What the hell happened in there?"

We gave him the whole sordid story.

"You fuckers!" he shouted in amusement. Here in this alley, we were a bit further from the rest of the crowd and the traffic in the street. "You could've sent for me! Assholes. You're lucky it's your birthday, otherwise I wouldn't forgive this," he smiled and said to Taylor.

"You can always watch the video my brother took," my husband replied.

The three of us smoked for a while and continued to talk. When we were done with the blunt, Sawyer said he was feeling cold and wanted to go back in. Too amped up to go in just yet, Taylor and I told him to go ahead and we'd be back in a few minutes.

As soon as Sawyer left, I gave my husband a big kiss. This is the most fun he and I had had in ages! I could taste Brock's cum on his tongue, and I sucked on it for a few minutes.

"I need to tell you something," I finally said, encouraged by all the alcohol I'd had. "Your brother and I... fucked at a party a while back. He fucked me."

Taylor took a step back. He smiled, maybe expecting to hear this was a joke. In time, the smile faded from his lips.

"What?!" he shouted, and I instantly regretted doing this here and now.

"Yeah. It just... We were at a party and one thing led to another..."

"What party?" Taylor shouted loudly, attracting the attention of people who were smoking on the sidewalk, even though they were several yards away.

"Those two guys... what're their names... from Rory's daddy classes... Gill and Deacon. Their Halloween party."

"THAT WAS A MONTH AGO!!!" Taylor was in full-on hysterics by now, possibly fueled by the coke he'd had. "YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME FOR A MONTH?!"

"Taylor, calm down–"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!"

Suddenly, mid-thought, Taylor stopped and turned around, and started quickly walking away from me.

"Where are you going? Taylor!"

"Do not follow me!" he shouted back at me without turning around. I saw him walk past the bar and cross the street. There was a bodega there that we often went to to get some water if we wanted to cool down after too much drinking. I was hoping that was what he was about to do.

I went back inside the bar, back to the birthday party, now without a birthday boy. I tried putting my best "normal" face on, but it was more difficult than I thought. I saw Rory making out with his girlfriend, and I didn't want to interrupt and give him any bad news. Soon, people were starting to ask about Taylor, and I had no choice but to say he wasn't feeling well and that he left to go home.

"I should probably go check up on him," I said to our friends, even though I wasn't sure if Taylor was even there. "But you guys stay. Have fun!"

I dashed out of the place, and went back to the apartment as fast as possible.

"Taylor? Taylor?!" I shouted in the dark, flicking the lights on. In the silence, there seemed to be no one home.

I walked into our bedroom, and saw a note laid out on the bed. It was a large piece of paper, with just two sentences on it: "Off to my parents'. Please don't come."

Under the piece of paper, I noticed two metal objects: my husband's cock cage, and the chain he wore around his neck ever since our wedding day. He knew where I kept the key for it. And for the first time ever, he'd used it without my permission.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 24: "3 AM" (Part 1/2)

TAYLOR:

The day before Thanksgiving, I spent most of the day asleep. I'd shown up at my parents' house at the crack of dawn, after taking a night train to Philly and a very expensive Uber from there to my hometown of Phoenixville. I insisted to my parents that I was alright and that I just wanted to get here early. When they asked about Owen, I told them he'd decided to go to Minnesota to see his family. Then, I excused myself and went straight to bed.

I woke up that afternoon to see my brother in the room. He'd just arrived and he was getting naked, ready to go take a shower.

"Taylor? You alright?" he asked as he slid down his underwear next to my bed.

"Aha. I'm fine," I mumbled sleepily.

"You disappeared from your birthday party."

"Yeah. I got drunk and needed to take a break, and then I got the random idea to come here in the middle of the night."

"Aha," my brother didn't sound too convinced, but thankfully he didn't push it. Instead, he said, "Why don't we have a chat later? It's been a while since we've talked."

I felt him sit on my bed and rub my arm. I closed my eyes and mumbled, "Okay. Tomorrow," and went back to sleep.

—​

I'd finally sobered up by Thanksgiving Day. I didn't want to think about everything that had happened, but thankfully there were plenty of distractions. I helped my parents in the kitchen, and watched some of the same specials on TV that I remember watching since I was a kid. Then, just as we were about to start dinner, we heard a car pulling up in our driveway.

"Now, who could that be?" my mother asked. I looked out the window to see an unknown Land Rover, but I had a pretty good feeling who was behind the wheel. Two seconds later, the driver came out and proved me right.

"Excuse me for a minute," I said to my family and I went to the front door.

I opened the door before Owen had the chance to knock.

"Hey," he said with his hands in his pockets.

"I thought I asked you not to come."

"You did. But I couldn't leave things off the way we did."

I looked in his eyes for a moment of silence.

"This puts me in an awkward position," I said. "I either have to let you in and pretend like everything's fine, or I need to ask you to leave and then explain it to my family."

"I see. I'm sorry about that. But I feel like it wasn't fair for you to leave the way you did. Middle of the night, just a letter. After everything..."

I looked around. There was no snow on the ground yet, but I could smell it in the air. I was starting to get cold, standing here without a jacket.

"Let go in the car," I said, and followed Owen to the rental, which probably wasn't easy to get on a holiday. I stepped on the wet driveway in my socks, and regretted it immediately.

We got in the car and Owen turned on the heat.

"So, who goes first?" he asked very matter-of-factly. Even though I wasn't thrilled that he was here, I was grateful for this systematic approach.

"You go."

"Okay." I could feel him taking a deep breath before starting. "I know I fucked up for waiting a whole month before telling you about the thing with Rory. A part of me just thought that – since you already knew about the blowjobs – that him fucking me wouldn't make that big of a difference. Plus, this past month hasn't been exactly normal for us. We haven't had a 'normal month' in... god knows how long. I was working, and every time I saw you we would both be exhausted. It was never supposed to be some 'secret' or anything. I was actually thrilled to tell you about it on your birthday! We'd had so much fun that night and then... it all went to shit."

Done with his spiel, he awaited my response.

"I'm gonna need you to stop using work as an excuse for everything," I began. "I get it, you work a lot, but Owen, I have a job as well. Almost everyone we know has a job. That is not an excuse! And it's funny that you used the word 'secret' because that's exactly what it turned out to be. It doesn't matter if it was intended or not, but it was full-on a secret. And I know it's fucking ridiculous" – I chuckled – "that I'm not even upset about the fact you had sex with my brother. It's the fact you hid itfrom me! I know if my parents could hear me right now, they'd probably disown both Rory and me. This type of shit isn't normal for most people. But you and I, and Rory, we're... different. We're cool. And that's fine. But there are still rules. And you don't get to keep secrets like this."

We both breathed in. It was time for round two.

"I'm sorry I waited so long. I truly am. It wasn't easy to tell you. And it had always been so easy to tell you anything before. But when it comes to work, I feel like it's not fair for you to compare your job to mine right now," Owen continued. "Neither of us can remember the last time you worked more than 40 hours a week, 45 tops. I've been pulling, what, 70-80 hours a week at times? Taylor, that is not the same. You work in the corporate world. Even when you lost your job, you got a new one. You might be up for a promotion soon. You think anyone at my gym is gonna come and hand me the keys and say, 'Here, Mr. Morris, you're the manager now'? I didn't go to college, unlike you. This is as good as it gets for me, for now. And I'm one strained muscle from not being able to do what I do. So owning my own studio would make a world of difference. And you've lived in New York for what, almost eight years now; do I really need to teach you about real estate prices in the city? This is the way it is for now. And it fucking sucks, and I fucking hate it, but I gotta pull through it. And it would be really helpful if I had a partner that was supportive, rather than making me feel guilty all the time."

It was my turn to go, but I had nothing to say. Instead, I looked out the window and caught a glimpse of my brother sitting in the dining room.

"And one last thing," Owen added. "I don't know if you and Rory have talked. But please don't blame him for anything. I asked him to keep it from you until I had the chance to tell you. And he's been busy with his own shit; we haven't even talked lately."

I looked at Rory through the window, eyeing the turkey like a hungry cat. They weren't starting without me. It's funny, with all this, the fact that my brother fucked my husband didn't even feel like the biggest hurdle. I smiled and let out a tear at the same time.

"Are you hungry? Dinner's just ready. It's still hot," I said, still looking out the window.

Suddenly, I felt Owen put his hand on mine. "I'm starving," he said.

"Let's go," I said, opening the door. "I told my parents you went to Minnesota. So we can tell them you changed your mind last minute."

The cold hit me as soon as I was out the car. As we walked up the driveway, my husband put his arm around me, and right away I felt much warmer.

RORY:

There is nothing like a Thanksgiving food coma. After binge eating all day, I went to bed around 9, which was the earliest I could remember in a very long time. I was out like a light as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I checked my watch and saw that it was 3 AM. I felt wide awake, probably because I'd gone to bed so early. But that wasn't the only reason why I was up. From my brother's bed, just a few feet from mine, came the unmistakeable sounds of him and his husband having sex.

Not that this was unusual anymore, certainly not after everything we've been through. It was just another part of my relationship with them. Owen was like another brother to me, and now we were... even more than brothers. The past few months had deepened our relationship, and helped us build a one-on-one connection that was separate from Taylor as well.

As I listened to them stop jerking one another off and start getting ready to fuck, I also felt a sense of encouragement. Taylor and Owen had the kind of marriage that I wanted to have one day. No matter what, they always seemed to find their way to each other. I didn't know all the details of everything that happened between them these past couple of days since Taylor's birthday – there was definitely tension there – but whatever it was they seemed to have risen above it. They spent all of Thanksgiving dinner holding hands and kissing at the table. And now here they were, sharing a bed (and keeping me up in the process).

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

"Shh. Don't wake up Rory," I heard Owen whisper, right after my brother had let out a barely-suppressed moan. It sounded like they'd just started fucking.

"Oh please," Taylor whispered back. "I've been hearing him snore all my life. Once he's down, there's no waking him up."

I rolled my eyes in the darkness. My brother loved to joke about my snoring (which I've been assured isn't as loud as he says). Taylor was aware it irritated me, so I thought of a way to pay him back. I kept quiet for a minute or so, just to make sure I would catch them off guard. Then, I slowly slid out from under my sheets, gently placing my bare feet on the floor in between the beds.

Crouching like a cartoon villain, I watched them fucking for a second, illuminated by the moonlight shining in. My brother was lying on his back, his eyes closed, lost in sexual ecstasy. His husband was on top of him, 200 lbs of muscle thrusting back and forth from the hips. I crept in closer until I could see the sweat running down Owen's back. Then, I leapt forward, jumped on his back, and shouted "Gotcha!"

My brother and his husband both shouted in surprise. It sounded like I'd scared them shitless. Owen threw me off his back and I landed on the mattress, laughing my ass off. Pretty soon they were laughing as well, and we all started a threesome wrestling match on Taylor's bed. It didn't even bother us that we were all naked, the two of them with raging boners swinging between their legs.

We play-wrestled until we were all out of breath, when we all slumped down on the bed. Thankfully, our parents' bedroom was on the other side of the house, away from all the ruckus we were making with our laughing and pinching and tickling.

It was a chilly night but we were all sweaty. The blankets were kicked off on the floor but our body heat kept us warm. I turned to my brother-in-law and hugged him from behind. As we all cuddled up, I noticed Owen's head was on my brother's chest. I caressed Owen's arm up and down with my fingertips, as he took his hand and wrapped it around Taylor's dick, stroking it.

Pushing my lower body closer up against Owen, I realized my cock was now getting hard as well. Not unusual at this time of night. I smiled, and I knew I didn't need to move or feel uncomfortable. As it got fully hard, my dick found its way right between Owen's muscular asscheeks. The movements with which he was jerking my brother off got faster. All throughout, I continued to caress Owen's arm with my fingers, feeling his glutes squeeze my cock.

"Fuck," I thought, "he's doing that so perfectly." I started doing some small up-and-down motions with my hips, basically dry-humping his ass – except it wasn't so dry anymore as I was leaking a good amount of precum by now.

Suddenly, Owen started scooting himself lower in the bed. Not about to give up the amazing sensations I was experiencing, I grabbed onto him to go along for the ride. We only moved about a foot toward the end of the bed, and I peeked up over Owen's shoulder to see his mouth was now wrapped around Taylor's cock. From the wetness I noticed on Taylor's belly, it seemed like my big brother was leaking just as much precum as I was.

We remained like that for a few minutes, with Owen taking Taylor's cock in his mouth while putting pressure around mine with his ass cheeks. I ran my fingertips down Owen's spine now, before leaning in and pressing my lips between his shoulders, almost at the bottom of his neck. The salty taste of his skin somehow got me even more turned on. I could feel how slippery the cleft of Owen's ass was now as it moved along either side of my cock. My precum was flowing, feeling like a natural lubricant.

Owen moved again, getting on his hands and knees in front of my brother, never letting Taylor's cock slip out of his mouth. Owen's ass was no longer rubbing against my cock now, but I saw him stick it out in the air, poking it out and wiggling it around, spreading his legs a little too. It made me think of the typical pose girls would do to get attention; except Owen's muscular thighs were the most masculine thing I've ever seen. Still, the message was the same.

I climbed off the bed and slowly walked around to stand at the end, my hard cock wagging back and forth in the moonlight. I ran both my hands up and down Owen's back, briefly entranced by how I could see all the different muscles shift under his skin as he moved back and forth slowly. My eyes moved higher and met Taylor's eyes. My brother was staring right at me with a relaxed smile on his face. I was reminded of him teaching me how to kick a ball or ride a bike when we were kids. His eyes seemed to say "Go for it. You can do it!"

I smiled back at my big brother, and I gently pushed down on Owen's hips to get him a little lower, lining us up just right. My fingers felt up his hole and I could tell he was ready. As I stepped forward slightly, the slick head of my cock pushed at his opening, and just like that I slid inside him.

He was tight, like remembered from when I fucked him at the Halloween party, but like that night, there wasn't any feeling of resistance. I continued with that slow push, and a moment later my whole cock was buried deep in my brother-in-law's ass.

"Oh, fuck!" I heard Owen shout loudly, as he removed Taylor's cock from his mouth and stroked it, bowing his head further forward. He was taking a moment to get used to my cock and find a rhythm that worked for both of us. I heard him taking a few deep breaths, groaning softly each time he pushed back and I thrust into him with equal force. When he went down on my brother again, it was all perfectly synced. I'd push into him as he moved his face down to the root of Taylor's cock, and Owen would thrust his hips back at the same time, tightening his internal muscles around my hard cock. I understood that he was maximizing his own pleasure this way, as well as making both my brother and me feel amazing.

"You like that, baby?" my brother said in a voice I'd never quite heard from him before. "You like serving two brothers?"

"Mhm," Owen nodded, choking on Taylor's dick.

That's when it hit me: this was pretty much the same position in which I'd caught the two of them and Brock in that bathroom stall on Taylor's birthday. Except instead of the bottom, Taylor was one of the tops now. Even after everything, and I mean EVERYTHING my brother and I had been through, he still managed to surprise me.

Our three naked bodies moved together as one. In our childhood bedroom, there were still several posters and toys left lying around. Just like when we were growing up; except now we were playing different kinds of games. And now, we had a third brother.

Our body heat kept us warm and the only sounds were our soft moans, affirming to one another how amazing this felt. Whenever I'd open my eyes to look at Taylor, he was already looking back at me. A lot had changed on my big brother's face over the years, but those eyes... those green eyes always remained the same.

I licked my lips as Taylor and I gazed at one another, and I could tell he was getting close as well. He smiled at me and grabbed the back of Owen's head, picking up the pace. Like waves rippling across the water, Owen's motions adjusted and then mine did as well; all of us now moving faster and more intensely. As I felt those first sensations deep inside, my eyes met Taylor's again. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something, but there was no need for words.

I pushed my cock deeply into Owen one last time and began to let loose. His ass was still gripping me tightly, as if it was working hard to milk every drop out. From the expression on Taylor's face and the way he was gripping his husband's head, I knew Owen was getting a load down his throat right now as well. I loved that my brother and I had managed to cum at the same time. I'd shot six or seven times at this point, and I squeezed Owen's hips tightly as the last few surges erupted deep inside him.

I could hear my brother-in-law moaning as he finished swallowing our loads from both ends. He started to move his head up and down my brother's cock again, and I knew he was making sure he got Taylor's entire load. I let myself fall forward a little and land onto Owen's broad shoulders, letting out a breath and putting my entire weight on him. My cock was still buried in him and I was in no hurry to pull it out. I felt hands on my shoulders – my brother's hands. He rubbed them gently and slid them up the back of my neck and through my hair. The sensation gave me goosebumps, which felt incredible in the post-orgasmic afterglow.

I slowly pulled out of Owen, which elicited a moan from both of us. The three of us collapsed together on the bed again, and someone managed to pull the sheets back up over us. I was spooning Owen, who turned his head back over his shoulder and kissed me for a little while. I opened my eyes and I saw my brother watching us with a smile on his face. Owen slowly turned toward his husband, and I watched them kiss tenderly as well.

"I love you," Taylor said. He was looking at Owen but then he turned to look at me, and I knew his profession was meant for both of us.

"Love you too," Owen pulled both my brother and me in closer with one arm each.

"Love you," I said without overthinking it. I wrapped my arms around my brother-in-law, as he wrapped his around my brother. My hand found Taylor's against one of Owen's pecs, and we interlaced our fingers. And that's how we fell asleep.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 25: "Oh, He's Ready!" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

"Finally!" my brother exclaimed as I showed up at the diner almost half an hour late for Sunday brunch. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry. I had to make my way here from Long Island," I said, sitting down at the circular table in between Taylor and Owen. It was the last day of January, and this was my first time seeing my brother and his husband in the new year.

"What the fuck is in Long Island?" asked Taylor.

"Oh, just this couple's house where Jordan and I spent the night," I replied, taking my jacket off and flagging the waitress.

"Wait, what?" Owen chuckled loudly. I made them wait until I'd gotten a cup of piping-hot, black coffee and ordered some eggs, before starting with my story.

"Remember when we went to that event at Gill's gallery a few months ago?" I looked at my brother. "The one where he ended up blowing you in the bathroom?"

"I do indeed," he nodded as I took a much-needed sip of my coffee. As I continued, I tried keeping my voice down, even though as usual, Taylor and Owen had picked a diner filled with 80% gay men, many of which would've probably enjoyed hearing the story.

"Well, after I walked in on you guys in the bathroom, I went back out and told Jordan about it. She and I weren't full-on dating at that point, so I wasn't sure how she would react. But she was really cool with it, which I took as a great sign."

"Aha," Owen listened intently. He took a bite of his toast, getting some jelly on his lips in the process. Spontaneously, I reached over and used my thumb to wipe it off, then stuck my thumb in Owen's mouth. The gesture made him smile, and he sucked on my finger for several seconds.

"So, she and I started going steady shortly before your birthday in November," I said, once again looking at Taylor. "At your party, after I caught you guys and Brock fucking, I went back to the table and told her all about it as well."

"Wait, how much did you tell her? Owen asked. "Does she know you stood there and took a video of the whole thing?"

"Yup," I nodded, as the waitress showed up with my eggs, and then quickly left.

"What did she say?!" my brother asked.

"Well first, she said you must have a fetish for fucking in public bathrooms."

"Guilty," Taylor laughed.

"And then she said that the whole thing is making her think she and I should be more adventurous as well. Take a page out of you guys' book. That's the night when we decided we wanted to be together but keep an open relationship, and hook up with other people as well.

"Whoa!" Owen reacted.

"And then on New Year's Eve, she and I had our first threesome. You know how I went to that party with all of her friends from college? Well, we ended up fucking with one of the other girls. It was great, everyone had lots of fun. Next, Jordan wanted to try it out with another couple. So we got on this app for couples that wanna meet other couples. That's where we met the people from Long Island. They're married, so it took them a while to arrange for their kids to be out of the house. But we went there last night and we... had a great time," I grinned, then filled my mouth with food.

"So tell us about this other couple," Owen prompted. Meanwhile, my brother just looked stunned by the whole story.

"They're hot. Wife's in her early 30s, the husband's a few years older. We just fucked side-by-side, and then we exchanged partners."

"Is it weird that I'm surprised to hear that straight people do stuff like this?" Taylor asked.

"Yes," Owen and I answered simultaneously.

"So, when you say you 'exchanged partners,' do you mean...?" my brother-in-law enquired.

"I mean, I just fucked the wife. Don't worry, you're still the last man I've fucked," I said, relieved that we could finally talk about this in front of Taylor.

"Aww, thanks bro," Owen pretended to blush. "Makes me feel special."

Unfortunately, only 15 minutes later Owen had to get ready to leave.

"I'm picking my dad up at the airport and then we're going to check out this empty space in Hell's Kitchen," he said. "It's close to home and it looks really promising so far, so keep your fingers crossed!"

Over Christmas, Owen managed to borrow some money from his dad and another investor, so he was now closer than ever to opening his own fitness studio. He got dressed, gave Taylor a long kiss, then walked around the table to give me a kiss goodbye. I surprised him by parting my lips and letting his tongue enter my mouth for a couple of seconds before he left the diner.

"So how are things going with you guys?" I asked my brother. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"Things are good! Owen's still pretty busy, but he's making more of an effort to spend time together as well. So I'm happy."

"I notice you're not wearing the chain and padlock anymore."

"No. To be honest, Owen and I are... experimenting with some things, I guess. Like, we've been flip-fucking a lot more lately."

It wasn't a term I'd heard before, but I could imagine it meant that my brother was both a top and a bottom now. I smiled, amused by the fact he was sharing all of this with me.

"And the chain and the cock cage just didn't feel right anymore," Taylor continued. "I guess I'm just growing and changing sexually. I don't know if I might go back someday, but for now it feels good to try out some new things."

"Hey, more power to ya, for being able to do it and still maintain a relationship," I said, talking a bit more earnestly. "I mean it, Taylor. I've actually learned a lot from you. It's helped me experiment and get to know myself better as well. Everything I do now... my whole life would be completely different if it weren't for you."

"Aww, thanks, Rory," my brother reached across the table and took my left hand. We stayed this way until I'd finished my meal and invited Taylor to come hang out at my place for the afternoon.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

IAN:

My roommate Rory was ALWAYS good for a surprise. I should've known this from the moment we met. It happened in the sauna at the gym, and just a few minutes later we were both jerking off and blowing our loads all over his hairy chest.

Back then, I actually thought he and Taylor might be a couple because I saw them together, but Rory quickly corrected me and let me know they were brothers. "I'm straight," Rory had said, and I think that's how he identifies to this day. Even though his experiences with other guys seemed to be mounting by the month, I never felt like it was my place to question whatever label my buddy chose for himself.

Now that we were living together, I could certainly say that I loved Rory! We were the best of friends, and confided our sexcapades to each other. I'd even met my boyfriend through him! Cole and Rory went to weekly Daddy-and-Me classes together, which is where my boyfriend was right now with his little daughter. I was home alone and horny as fuck, but one downside of dating a parent, I guess, was that I couldn't get dick every single time I wanted to.

Not like Cole had a problem with me getting fucked by other guys, however. I looked for my phone and found it on the couch in the living room. I lay down on my stomach and fired up some apps, checking to see who else in the neighborhood was feeling frisky. I messaged a few guys but nothing looked too promising. And then, suddenly, a familiar face popped up on my grid.

"What's Taylor doing here?" I asked myself. I tapped on his profile, which only said "Looking for a hole to unload in ."

"Is someone catfishing using Taylor's picture?" I wondered. This did NOT sound like him. The profile was getting nearer and nearer. Soon, it was on top of my list, just as I heard the door unlock. In walked Rory... together with Taylor.

"Hey," the two brothers greeted me, completely ignoring the fact I was stark naked.

"Hi, guys!" I smiled. So it really was Taylor. "Don't you have daddy classes today?" I asked my roommate.

"Nah, Phoenix is with his mom this weekend. Plus, I was out last night."

"I noticed! Where were you?"

"Oh, just wait until he tells you the story," Taylor chimed in, taking off his coat.

"I will. But first I gotta call Girl Rory and check up on Phoenix. I'll see you guys in a sec," my roommate said and retired to his room to make the call, leaving his brother and me all alone.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Ian," Taylor said, sitting down on one of the armchairs in the living room. "How've you been?"

"Oh, pretty good. Been keeping it low-key lately. Just staying at home, avoiding the cold. Eating like a pig all winter."

"Well it suits you. That ass is really getting fat, in the best way possible."

I smiled, still lying on my stomach right across from Taylor.

"You think?" I said, reaching down behind my back and spreading my asscheeks open. They didfeel thicker than usual in my hands.

Taylor just answered by looking at me with a shit-stirring smirk on his face and licking his lips.

"You still looking for a hole to unload in?" I decided to be direct. I'd never hooked up with my roommate's brother, but it seemed like Taylor and I were after the same thing this afternoon. Why let the opportunity go to waste?

"How do you know about that?" Taylor asked, dropping his hand between his legs and giving his bulge a squeeze.

"Let's just say I'm looking to take a load myself," I said, lifting my ass up in the air and spreading my cheeks open even wider.

In his room, we could hear Rory talking into his phone in a baby voice. We weren't sure how long he might be on the phone for, and we didn't particularly care. I could see it in Taylor's eyes that he was just as horny as I was.

"Well, come and work for that load, then," he said authoritatively, spreading his legs wide and sitting back on the chair like on a throne.

"Glad to," I smiled and quickly crawled on my knees from the couch around the coffee table, until I was kneeling on the floor between Taylor's legs.

"Take it out," he said, and I knew what he was referring to. His voice was deep and commanding. I immediately reached for his zipper and pulled it down, and a short moment later I was treated to a view of Taylor's semi-hard cock.

In the past, whenever I'd see Taylor in the locker room at the gym, he was wearing a steel cock cage and chain with a heavy padlock around his neck. Now, his accessories were gone, replaced by a single thick metal cockring. Rory had told me stories of his brother's submissive tendencies, but the Taylor in front of me seemed like a different person. He licked his lips and almost growled at me as I started to stroke his cock.

"Put it in your mouth!" he said, and I obeyed. I wrapped my lips around the shaft of Taylor's dick and started sucking on it until it was fully hard in my mouth. I looked up, trying to make eye contact as much as possible while this was going on.

"You like that?" Taylor asked with a stoic, neutral expression on his face. I took his boner out of my mouth to answer.

"Yes, Sir."

It was my way of letting him know that I was cool with this little game we were playing; he didn't need to worry about me.

"Well then fucking choke on it, slut!" Taylor suddenly grabbed me by my hair and pushed down my head forcefully. Before I knew it, his cockhead was hitting the back of my throat, making me gag while being fed his precum. He only held me down for a second or two, but it was enough to get his message across.

"You like that?" Taylor checked in on me, still grunting.

"Mhm," I nodded, keeping his cock in my mouth and sucked on it even faster now. Down on the floor, between my legs, my own cock was rock hard by now, but my focus was on the load I expected to get from my roommate's brother.

Taylor pushed me back down, making me gag on his member over and over again. Somewhere along the line, Rory's phone call must've come to an end, but neither of us heard him when he walked back into the living room until he spoke.

"I see you've been keeping busy while I was gone."

By reflex, I turned around to look at my roommate. He and I made eye contact while I sucked on his older brother's hard cock, saliva and precum dripping down my chin.

"Some of us weren't shagging up in Long Island last night," Taylor said while pushing my head back down with both hands, "so we need to unload now."

"Hey, don't let me stop you," Rory said and I heard him walking to the kitchen and turning on the coffee machine.

Meanwhile, I continued to slobber on Taylor's cock, which only got bigger and bigger in my mouth. When his coffee was done, Rory's footsteps headed to the living room, and he sat down on the couch behind me.

"Show my brother that fat ass of yours," Taylor commanded, and I lifted my ass so it was facing the couch. "Nice, huh?" Taylor said and slapped one of my cheeks.

"Mhm," I heard Rory's voice say.

Taylor leaned forward and grabbed both of my cheeks with his hands, spreading them open and giving his little brother a view of my hole.

"Fuck, I need to get in there," Taylor grunted and pulled me off the floor. He spun me around until I was leaning against the coffee table, facing my roommate just a few feet in front of me.

"Open up!" Taylor said and I lifted my ass again, as he got on his knees behind me, ready to fuck.

"You guys want some lube?" Rory offered casually.

"I think I'm wet enough," his brother responded, and I could hear him stroking his cock. "Whaddaya think? Huh, how's that taste?" Taylor was now putting his fingers in my mouth, and I could taste his precum on them.

"Tastes great, Sir!"

"Oh, you're 'Sir' now?" Rory asked, visibly surprised, before taking another sip of coffee.

"Damn right I am," Taylor grunted and started to push his cockhead against my hungry hole.

"AH!" I moaned out in momentary pain as Taylor started to push inside of me. The pain was over quickly, however, and Taylor continued to push further, making me moan louder. "Ah, fuck! Yes. Ahhh, fucking hell, yes!"

In front of me, Rory grinned and tried to hide his smirk behind his coffee mug.

"You wanna take a load right in front of my brother?" Taylor asked me, two of his fingers still in my mouth. "Cuz I got a big one for you."

"Yes, Sir. Fuck yes, please gimme your load."

Taylor sped up, his balls slapping against my thighs while he fucked me. I closed my eyes and leaned against the coffee table, enjoying the sensation of being fucked for several minutes, until I heard Taylor speak up again.

"Open your eyes," he ordered. "Look up."

I looked up to make eye contact with Rory, who was still smiling, as if to encourage me.

"Ready to get bred?" Taylor barked behind me.

"Oh, he's ready," Rory answered on my behalf. It was as if my buddy could read my mind. "Thank you," I said to him with my eyes as his brother started to hump me faster.

"AHHH, FUCK! Fuck!! ARGH," Taylor unloaded inside of me, breeding me with his DNA, so close to Rory's. "Fucking take that!"

For a couple of minutes afterward, nobody said anything as Taylor's thrusts slowed down and he eventually pulled out of me. I squeezed my hole shut, wanting to preserve every last drop of cum inside my guts.

"Anything good on TV?" Taylor asked while tucking his dick away. His voice was back to normal now, and he had a cheery, relaxed expression on his face.

"I don't know, let's see," Rory answered and reached for the remote. The two brothers sat next to each other on the couch and I went to lie down next to Rory, putting my head in my buddy's lap.

Just then, I heard Taylor say "Rory, can you take a picture for me? I wanna send one to Owen."

"A picture of what?" my roommate asked.

"A picture of your friend there with my babies dripping out of his hole."

Taylor passed his phone to his brother, who chuckled. "You okay with that?" Rory asked me.

"Sure," I smiled, and moved until I had my ass in Rory's lap, as if he was gonna give me a spanking.

Before I had time to spread my cheeks open, I felt my roommate reaching in and doing the job himself. With the thumb and index finger on his left hand, Rory got as close as possible to my hole and spread my ass open, while taking a photo with his right hand. I pushed out, making Taylor's jizz leak out of my ass and onto his fingers.

"There you go," Rory handed the phone back to his brother and gave my ass a playful smack, as we all settled down to watch TV and relax for the afternoon.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 26: "Owen's Dad" (Part 1/2)

OWEN:

"So what do we think, gentlemen?" the realtor asked with a perfect smile, characteristic of his profession.

"What do you think, Owen?" my dad turned to me.

I walked around the empty space, analyzing every nook and cranny. It was small, but it might just be enough to fit everything I had in mind. I walked from the main studio space over to the second room. This one was even more perfect! The showers and lockers and benches were already here, and they really went with my fantasy. I could see it already...

"It's perfect!" I said out loud, and heard the ka-ching in the realtor's mind. "You said this used to be a dance studio?"

"Yes," the impeccably-dressed young man replied, "so it's got the huge mirror in the main space. And here," – he walked over to the locker room where I was standing – "this room is pretty much done, you won't even need to do a lot of work unless you want to."

"I'd wanna put in a sauna and steam room," I said.

"In that case, you can knock down all these shower stalls and do it here. You can move the showers over to the side; maybe have open gang showers."

The man looked at me with a glint in his eye as he said that. So far, I'd thought he was straight, and that the nice haircut and bespoke suit were just essential to his job. Now, I was certain he was as gay as I was.

"Yeah, I might do that," I smiled back. "What do you think, Dad?"

"Well, it's much smaller than any gym I've ever been to..." my father said carefully, doing his best not to sound too critical.

"Yes, well this isn't gonna be like a large chain gym," I said, "more like a private fitness studio. I think it's big enough to fit all the necessary equipment."

"If you say it's right, son, I'm all for it."

"In that case... I think I'm ready to give the go-ahead," I smiled to the realtor.

"Perfect! I'll email you the paperwork and detail all the next steps," he replied. "And hey, once it's done, I'd love to come check it out. Maybe even join," he winked at me.

"Oh, you can come anytime," I winked back, and Dad and I left the studio, stepping out into the cold street. It was still in the afternoon, but it was so dark out it looked like the middle of the evening.

"Let's go someplace for a drink," I suggested, looking up at the sky, which looked like it might start raining any second. "Come. The Falcon is just a few blocks down."

Even though he'd been to New York countless times before, my father was hopeless at making his way around the city, so he tagged along behind me like a child while I speed-walked toward one of my favorite gay bars. Every now and then, I'd turn around to make sure he was alright and we would smile at each other, filling me with joy to have him here.

A couple of hours ago, I'd given my dad the biggest hug when I picked him up at LaGuardia. He was a bit tired after his flight from Minneapolis, but we got him caffeinated and went straight back to Manhattan to check out the studio. Since this was about to be "the biggest purchase of my life" so far, Dad offered to come stay with Taylor and me and crash on our couch while I was going through the process. He was lending me a good chunk of money, but it was the emotional support I appreciated more than anything.

"Oh. This is a gay bar," my father noted, looking at the rainbow flag hung behind the bartender. This wasn't my first time taking Dad to a gay bar, and I knew he'd have no issue with it. Even though it was a Sunday, the place was fairly empty and I was grateful for that. We sat at a table and my father scratched his short beard while I struggled to take my jacket off, which had become too small for me lately since I'd put on some extra weight and muscle.

"What're the other two flags, next to the rainbow one? The brown-striped one and the black-and-blue one?"

"Bear Pride and Leather Pride," I answered.

"What a 'bear'? Seems to be the theme around here," Dad asked, looking at the list of drinks in front of him, which had a picture of a teddy bear wearing a leather harness and a Muir cap.

"YOU'RE a bear," I chuckled. "At least you would be if you were gay. It's used to describe gay men who are hairier. Usually older. Bigger."

"Well, I do have a big one," Dad joked, making me roll my eyes.

"If you look around, that's the kinda crowd that usually comes here. The Falcon is a chain, they've got a bar in most major cities."

"I see. And are you a bear?"

"I'm a muscle jock dom top," I said jokingly with exaggerated confidence.

"I only know what half of those words mean and I'm not about to ask," Dad smiled while shaking his head. "Wanna grab me a bear, Mr. Muscle Jock?"

"Sure thing," I said and went up to the bar. While waiting there, I looked back at my dad, who was looking around the place like a curious kid. At times, it wasn't unusual to see someone in assless chaps getting a blowjob right at the bar round here, but thankfully the Sunday-afternoon crowd kept it tame for now, and kept all their privates covered. In his inexpensive sneakers and comfortable jeans, my father looked every bit a Midwestern tourist. He had a few more wrinkles around his eyes than the last time I saw him, and he'd gained some weight, but there was an air of handsomeness that I knew would be there even if he lived to be 100. After so much time in New York, I was getting jaded by some of the beauty standards around here (our 27-year-old friend Sawyer, who was younger than both my husband and me, had just gotten Botox, which I found completely unnecessary) and having my dad here provided me with some sort of connection to the "real world" outside the city that I missed at times.

Just as I walked back to our table with two pints of beer, it started pouring outside. "We ain't gettin' outta here now. Cheers," my dad said and we clinked glasses. "So did you really like that place?"

"I did. Why, you didn't?" I asked back.

"I did, I'm just not sure what your intentions are. When I think of a gym I think of our local Y, and that place is huge."

"Yeah, well obviously I wouldn't be able to open a place like that, especially in New York. What I'm looking for is a small studio. It's going to be a private club. Invitation only."

"How does that work?"

"Well, since I've been planning this for years, I already have a list of almost a hundred customers – friends and clients – who have promised to join. So they're as good as signed up. And I have another one or two hundred prospects."

"So you're poaching clients from your current place?" Dad laughed.

"Oh, they're a multinational chain, they'll be more than alright. Besides, if I manage to poach their clients with my dinky little studio, they weren't that good to begin with."

"And what does 'invitation only' mean?"

"It means just that. Because the place is so small, I can't afford to have too many people join right away. I know it sounds like a good problem to have, but not if it leads to overcrowding. Besides, this is New York. Just tell people they can't get in somewhere and they start begging to get in."

"And are you gonna be able to turn a profit that way?"

"We'll see. It might be trial-and-error at first. But I'm grateful to have the leeway to do that. Besides, I'm not going for quantity. With this place, it's all about the experience. I wanna know every member's name, and have them know mine. You can only imagine; with these huge-ass gyms in the city, no one knows your name, no one cares if you're doing something wrong. I wanna be there all the time, correcting people if they need help, offering advice."

"I see. And you've discussed all this with Mark and Logan?"

"Yes," I nodded.

Mark was one of my dad's best buds. The two of them went all the way back to college. And Logan was Mark's son, a year younger than me. Both of them lived in New York. I've been training with them for years (and it just so happens, I've hooked up with both of them at the gym). They were loaded – Mark came from old money – and when I told them about my plan, they offered to be my angel investors.

"Too bad you missed January," Dad said. "Seems like the best time of year to be opening a gym."

"That's true. But I gotta look forward. And because my business model is different, I don't think it'll matter that much."

By the time we were almost done with our drinks, we saw the first shirtless patron at the bar. Two tables down, a bear who looked a couple of years older than my dad took his T-shirt off, exposing his beefy torso covered in mostly-white hair. His buddy, a fellow bear who was a bit slimmer, hugged him from behind while they chatted with their friends, occasionally pinching and twisting the silver-chested bear's nipples.

"Another round?" my dad asked as we took our last gulps. I nodded and started to get up, but he said "I'll get it" and headed to the bar himself.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

I checked my phone to find I had a few texts from Taylor. Apparently, he was spending the afternoon at his brother's apartment. At the bottom of the message thread was a photo. I tapped it open to see a close-up of a tight asshole. The person's asscheeks were being spread open by two fingers, and there was cum dripping out of the hole.

"Just dropped a load in Rory's roommate ," the text from Taylor said.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath and started to rub my crotch. My cock had reacted to the picture by getting half-hard, and it felt good to be rubbing on it under the table. After years of mostly being a bottom, my husband was now exploring his top side and honestly... it was such a fucking turn-on to have him sending me pictures like this!

I continued to stroke myself under the table, and quickly looked at the bar to check on my dad. He was standing by the bar, talking to the shirtless bear and his buddy, and I wondered if they might be hitting on him. He was definitely the type you would meet at a venue like this. Either way, he had a big, friendly, Midwestern smile on his face, which let me know he was alright.

Looking at the picture, I continued to rub my crotch until my cock was fully hard. Just then, I noticed my dad and the two bears all walking toward our table, so I quickly put my phone away.

It seemed like my dad had made some new friends. The shirtless bear had insisted on paying for our drinks and invited us over to their table. I looked at their friend group and they looked like a cheerful bunch, so we accepted their invitation. The only downside was that it was a high table and we would be standing up instead of sitting down, but I was okay with that.

At their table, Dad quickly became the star of the show when everyone found out this was his first time at The Falcon. He impressed them with his vexillology skills when he pointed at the bar and said he knew what each of the flags represented. Meanwhile, the shirtless bear and I stood to the side, chatting with each other.

"Mighty fine a'you to bring your daddy round here," he said with a Southern drawl. He probably lived in New York, but had never quite lost his original accent.

We started chatting for a while and several times I noticed the man's eyes darting down to my crotch. I realized I was still hard, and feeling very restricted in my jeans. I rubbed my erection a few times, trying to adjust my cock and balls.

"You alright down there?" the bear asked, looking at me intensely in the eyes. "Need some help?"

He set his beer down and put his hand on my bulge. I stepped closer to the table in an attempt to be just a tad more discreet. By now, the place was filling up with the usual evening crowd, as well as people who were sheltering from the rain. Multiple men currently had their shirts off, a couple of them even rocking leather harnesses. My father – who'd met a guy from Wisconsin at the table – was busy talking loudly about the upsides of living in the Midwest over New York.

I ignored everyone's conversation, focusing instead on how pleasurable it felt to have my cock rubbed like this. This went on for about ten minutes, when the silver-chested bear decided to up the ante by unbuttoning my jeans. One button, then two, then three... until my hard cock was springing out. A couple of the bear's buddies noticed it and just smiled, winking at me and continuing to chat with my dad.

"Nice cock, buddy," the bear said. He stroked my dick a few times until he got me to start oozing precum. Next, he rubbed my cockhead with the palm of his hand, making it more and more sensitive by the second, making me let out a faint "Mmm. Ah!" Then, he used my precum as lube, continuing to stroke the entire length of my shaft.

One table over, just a few feet from my dad, two shirtless men were making out, rubbing their hands up and down each other's bodies, occasionally pinching one another's nips. My father made eye contact with me then nodded his head toward the two guys, as if to say "Check out those two over there." I smiled, and continued to enjoy the handjob I was getting under the table.

As the bear started to speed up his strokes, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Wondering if it might be another sexy picture from my husband, I reached to check it. It was from Taylor indeed, but it was only a text.

"Btw, I forgot to mention: it was Rory who took that photo earlier ."

"Fuck!" I said out loud a bit louder than I'd intended to. Thinking that I was reacting to the handjob – which in part, I was – the bear sped up his stroking even more. On my phone, I tapped the picture open again. I looked at Rory's fingers, spreading his roommate's ass open, taking a closeup picture of my husband's load dripping out of it.

"Mmm. I'm about to cum," I said just loudly enough for the bear to hear me.

"Fuck yeah, buddy. Shoot your load right here!" he grunted at me encouragingly. Just then, my father laughed loudly at a joke someone had said. There was nothing better than hearing a loved one's genuine laughter. As it echoed in my ears, I started to blow my load under the table and all over the floor at the bar.

"Mmm, fuck!" I moaned out in satisfaction. Since I couldn't be heard over the loud music and chatter and laugher, I yelled out even louder: "Fuck, yeah!"

The bear squeezed my cock tightly, jacking it fast until he got every drop of cum out of me, which is when he slowed down his movements and started to stroke very slowly, letting me enjoy the aftereffect of my amazing orgasm.

"Good job," he said to me, lifting his hand to lick up the cum that was on there before patting me on the chest.

"What're you boys doing over there?" my father said. "Owen, come over here! I wanna tell you a joke this guy just told me. Don't make me yell."

"Coming, Dad," I said, putting my cock away and shooting a conspiratorial wink to the silver-chested bear. "I'm coming."

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 27: "69" (Part 1/2)

TAYLOR:

Never underestimate the popularity of a couch large enough for someone to sleep on in New York City. It hadn't been long since my little brother got his own apartment, and we already had my father-in-law crashing on our couch now, with no departure date in sight.

Owen's dad Kevin was fortunate enough to retire recently at the young age of 57. Since Owen's mom still went to work daily, I think Kevin was getting more bored around the house than he cared to admit, so he jumped at the opportunity to come to New York and help Owen set up his fitness studio. A couple of weeks passed. Owen officially quit his job as a personal trainer, and now he and his dad spent their days making trips from the bank to the realtor; from the investors to the mortgage broker.

I myself was quite busy at the office, so time went by quickly. I was happy that my husband and I were no longer fighting, even though our sex life wasn't quite what it used to be either. Our five-year anniversary was coming up this spring, and I was determined to come up with a fun trip that Owen and I could go on to get away from the city and rekindle things. Plus, Valentine's Day was coming up this weekend, and I had plans to wine-and-dine Owen, hopefully followed by a night of hot sex.

Of course, having his dad on the couch put a cramp on things. Unlike my brother, who I was always friends with and I knew he could take overhearing Owen and me fuck, I wasn't that close to my father-in-law. Owen insisted that he was "cool," but I wanted to leave the best impression possible on my in-laws, especially since I hardly got to spend time with them.

One Friday morning, I walked out in my underwear to find the couch empty, and my husband in the kitchen naked, making coffee.

"Morning. Where's your dad?" I asked, yawning.

"No idea, I woke up and he was out. Morning, honey," Owen gave me a kiss, and we ran our hands down each other's naked torsos. I looked down at Owen's beautiful, thick dick, which was bouncing in a state of half-hardness.

"Mmm, I love this," I moaned, wrapping my hand around his cock.

"Just that?" my husband said softly, biting my bottom lip.

"All of you. But especially this," I smiled and started to stroke his cock, feeling it getting bigger and harder with each stroke.

"Why don't you get on your knees and show it some love then?" Owen asked and then kissed me again.

"Should we go to the bedroom? What if your dad comes back in?"

"No need. Just go for it," my husband, the eternal daredevil, suggested.

Feeling hungry and horny, I licked my lips and got down on my knees. Owen hadn't taken a shower yet, but his groin smelled PERFECT, emitting just the right amount of musk. I took a few seconds just sniffing it, circling around his cock with my nose before burying it under his smooth ball sack and taking a whiff.

Then, it was time to get to business. I had to go to work soon, but I craved my husband's load as breakfast first. I took his cock in my mouth, feeling the blood pumping through it, bringing it to full mast. His cockhead hit the back of my throat and I felt him leaking precum, which I dutifully swallowed, savoring its taste, as my cock got rock hard as well and left the confines of my boxer briefs.

I pulled back and started sucking only the tip of Owen's cock, wrapping my lips around it and feeling it oozing more precum, while my husband moaned in pleasure. After a while, I went back to deep-throating him again, burying my nose in his shaved pubic region. I raised my hands and ran them up and down his abs and obliques, admiring my husband's muscles while feasting on his cock, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world to be married to a hunk like this.

Just then, we heard the door open and someone walk in. My instinct was to pull out and stand up, but Owen put both hands on the back of my head, holding me firmly in place. It was his way of letting me know that even though his dad was about to walk in, we should keep going.

This only turned me on even more! I reached down for my hard cock with one hand and started jacking myself off. "Morning, boys," my father-in-law yelled out from around the corner. He could hear that there was someone in the kitchen, but he had no idea what we were doing. One, two, three footsteps later, and...

"Oh! Sorry about that," he said as he walked into the kitchen. I tried looking at my husband's father, but I couldn't see him from the corner of my eye. Owen was still holding my head with both hands, and he was now thrusting back-and-forth in my mouth, fucking my throat in front of his parent.

"No problem, Dad. Where were you?" I heard him ask casually.

"I thought I'd go get bagels for everyone. But I see you're... otherwise occupied," Kevin sounded amused rather than upset.

"No, we'll be done in a sec. Then we can all have breakfast. That's really nice of you."

I heard my father-in-law rummaging for plates and knives just a few feet from us, as Owen fucked my face faster and faster. I was about to cum, and I had a feeling my husband was also close to the edge.

"Ummmpf," I gagged, starting to drool as Owen's massive cock filled my mouth and went down my throat. And then...

"Aaaah, fuck!" Owen swore out loud and started to shoot his morning load in my mouth. The second I tasted it I started to cum all over the floor, struggling to breathe as Owen held my head right up against his crotch. I felt his jizz sliding down my throat and into my stomach for several seconds, after which we both started to calm down and breathe deeply.

"No better way to start the day, huh?" my father-in-law said, sitting down at the table. I finally got to look at Kevin, who had all his clothes on and looked overdressed next to his naked son and me.

"Morning, Kevin," I said, finally able to speak, while tucking my still-hard cock in my underwear.

"Good morning," he smiled at me. "Plain or sesame bagel?"

"Sesame, please," I smiled back, reaching for the paper towels. "Just let me do this first," I said and got back down on my knees, wiping my cum off the floor before sitting down to have breakfast with my husband and his dad.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

RORY:

Since this was my first Valentine's Day with Jordan and things were going quickly between us two, I wanted to get her something special. And who better to help me go shopping than... my baby's mother.

I took the Friday off work and met Girl Rory and Phoenix for a walk and a shopping tour so I could get something for Jordan and Rory could get something for her own girlfriend. Luckily, it was a nice sunny day (a rarity this time of year) and it felt good to be out, all together like a family, albeit an unconventional one.

When I said that I wanted to get Jordan something "sexy," Rory suggested we hit up a sex shop nearby that specializes in items for women. It wasn't until we got there and I saw the 18+ sign at the door, that I even realized getting in with Phoenix might be an issue.

"He's a baby, it's not like he's gonna remember this," Rory said, and the women who worked at the shop seemed to agree. Once inside, Rory helped me pick out a vibrator for Jordan – something she'd told me she'd never had ("This is the Tesla of vibrators," the shop assistant told me). I ignored the hefty price tag and bought the toy, before treating Rory to lunch and saying goodbye to her. As part of our arrangement, I got Phoenix on Valentine's Day weekend, so he and I made our way to a nearby park, where I got to sit down and rest for a minute.

It was still early in the afternoon, and I wondered if I knew anyone that would be free to hang out. I texted the Dad Squad group chat, but just like I expected, everyone was at work. I tried the group chat with my brother and his husband next.

"My dad and I are just leaving the bank," Owen texted. "We're not far. We can come meet you there."

"Perfect!" I responded, and only had to wait for ten minutes until their arrival.

In the past year, I'd developed a radar for who liked babies and who didn't. As soon as I'd approach them with Phoenix, some people gave off a standoffish vibe, while others were thrilled to play with him. Owen's dad Kevin was in the latter category. I'd only met him once before, at Taylor and Owen's wedding; and he seemed like the kindest, sweetest man in the world as soon as he started playing and talking to my son.

"Yaaaawn. Excuse me," I said, letting out a long yawn. After having a large lunch, I craved a nap.

"Great, now you got me started. Yaaawn," Owen went next.

"If you boys are tired, you can go up and take a nap," Kevin suggested, since we were close to Taylor and Owen's apartment. "I'll take care of this little one here."

"I don't wanna inconvenience you," I said.

"Nonsense. My grandkids are growing up, so it's been a while since I got to look after a little tyke," he cooed, bouncing Phoenix on his knees.

"Okay. If you give me your phone, I'll save my number," I agreed. "I'll leave my phone on loud, so you can wake me up if you need anything." After quickly adding myself to Kevin's contacts, I headed into the building with Owen. Going up the stairs, I couldn't help but comment on my brother-in-law's formal appearance.

"Looking pretty dapper there," I said with a teasing tone. "With the briefcase you almost look like a Wall Street guy. I'm starting to feel underdressed." Owen laughed and rolled his eyes.

"This briefcase felt more like a prop when I got it," he said, holding it up. "But fuck, I've never had to sign so many papers in my life. Now I'm worried it's not big enough."

"First time I've ever heard you say those words," I joked. Owen just smiled and seductively raised an eyebrow at me. We entered the apartment, a place that still felt like home to me in many ways. I let out a deep sigh. I treasured every second with Phoenix, but it was still nice to get a break in the middle of the day. While Owen went to file away some of the paperwork, I kicked off my shoes by the door and made a beeline for the bedroom.

With a few quick motions, I had pulled my shirt up over my head and slid my jeans and briefs down to my ankles, and then I was tumbling naked onto my brother and Owen's bed. I'd pictured myself napping naked in here the moment Kevin had suggested that we take this siesta. In this apartment, even sleeping in underwear felt like being overdressed. I was lying on my back with my arms folded behind my head and my eyes closed when I heard Owen enter. I thought he might make a joke about me "getting comfortable," but I only heard the soft sounds of his dress shirt and slacks slipping off his body.

I felt the mattress bouncing as he crawled up from the foot of the bed to be next to me, and I opened my eyes to see my brother-in-law staring into them. He had a contented smile on his face, expressing a mix of relaxation and mischievous possibility. I'd also been picturing Owen napping naked next to me, and figured we'd be getting some nice cuddles in, at the very least. But the look in his eye, and probably the one in my own, made it clear that more was on the table if we were both in the mood. We knew one another so well at this point, there wasn't much uncertainty.

Both of us leaned toward one another at the same time and when our lips met, I felt an intensity that surprised me. I was instantly back in my childhood bedroom over Thanksgiving, and on the couch in the living room of this apartment, and in the bathroom at that Halloween party. There was a feeling that came over me when I was close with Owen like this. Different than I'd had with any other partner in my life. There was a depth of intimacy that I also had with Jordan, and that I'd felt with past girlfriends. But alongside that was a connection that felt masculine, fraternal and almost primal. A mix of desires — to please him, to be challenged by him, and to understand my brother's deep love for him.

We enjoyed the kissing for a few minutes, both our hands on one another but moving slowly and gently. Owen played with my nipple for a quick moment, sending a jolt to my cock, which had already been half-hard and growing. Our tongues touched lightly just as our cockheads pressed into one another's hips. We both let out soft moans and were suddenly kissing much more vigorously.

My brother-in-law's lips moved to my neck and then to my collarbone, sending a wave of shivers down my spine. I let out a long sigh as Owen continued his way down my torso, stopping to give my nipple some extra attention before moving on to my abs. I placed my palm on the back of his head, knowing that I didn't need to give it a push, but I did anyway. His hand and tongue touched my cock at the same time, and I let myself go after that, exhaling slowly as he got to work.

Blowjobs from Owen were always amazing. Different from others I'd had. Like with everything in his life, he was fully committed and took pleasure at going all-in. Before long, it felt like there was no part of my cock that wasn't covered by Owen's hand, inside his mouth, or down his throat. It felt incredible. When I moved to stretch out my leg and felt my foot hang over the end of the bed, I realized Owen was half on the floor so that he'd be able to reach my cock while jerking himself off.

After a few minutes, he might have been getting uncomfortable because he half-stood and got his whole body back on the bed, somehow doing it without ever fully removing my cock from his mouth. His knees were near my elbow now, his ample, sculpted ass looming above and to the side of me. Almost reflexively, I reached up and began to knead one firm cheek with my hand. He shifted his weight when I did that, and I knew he liked it. But the movement nearly made his other knee slip off the edge of the bed and he had to reposition himself again. This time he moved one leg to the other side of my head, so that he was straddling my chest, putting us in the full 69 position... [continue reading]

D

deleted6636031

Really nice story but please i want Rory and Owen together.They are a great couple

Reactions: Jjlabae