My Bulge Is A Problem At Work

Ricky Donk

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At work, I have to wear a "uniform". Everybody has the same - it's ordered and given to you by the company. They want you to wear fitted pants, with a shirt tucked in, and real highwaist, with a belt.

My problem is I'm quite skinny, so the chino is a bit tight. It so happens that I inherited by dad's huge balls, nd my cock is really big and long, even when it's 100% soft.
I only wear one type of undies, which are designed for very well endowed men, with a bigger pouch.
Clients keep looking at my crotch - they believe I'm hard, I'm sure.
What should I do?
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/my-bulge.905101/

CaptainRugby

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a med student and started clinical training which means wearing scrubs. It is difficult for a guy with any length not to bulge, for a big guy it is impossible. I know some guys who wear several pairs of pants. I sometimes wear basketball shorts underneath the scrubs, otherwise it is pretty obscene. Whilst bulging heavy really doesn't bother me (in fact I like it), it can be considered "unprofessional behaviour" if you have a very noticeable bulge. In this day and age I have heard (anecdotally) of people assuming a big guy was hard and getting reported for sexual harassment. Crazy.

I actually decided it would be easiest, and funniest, just to speak to the guy in charge about it clearly and frankly. He was obviously embarrassed, but noted it in my record (very funny). Whenever I have been challenged before I simply say, "I have a large penis, if you wouldn't expect a woman to bind her breasts don't expect me to bind my penis" (or words to that effect).

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My suggestion to you would be this: Overcome your shyness.

Like you, I have beautifully oversized genitals. Like you, they show in pants. Unlike you, I don't care that people stare.

I have used the bulging pants to my advantage several times.

1.) As a college tennis player, I enhanced their size with the use of a cock ring. Because we had to wear the tight short shorts for tennis that were standard back in the 1980s, I had a prominent bulge that caught the attention of, and, intimidated my opponents on the court.

2.) During meetings, I would enter meetings with a big bulge in my pants, enhanced by a cockring to make it all look even bigger. Whether people want to admit it or not, a big dick is an unspoken instrument of power. People defer to it. By letting others see it without being obvious about it, people knew that I "walked softly, and, carried a big stick".

3,) In lines at airports I have found that the gatekeepers are frequently women or gay men. By showing a bulge, I have received much better and faster service than I would have received by concealing it.

4.) Invest in a speedo in a nice color, such as royal blue or poppy red. They have more than paid for themselves in free drinks from horny, lonely travellers many times over.

Good Luck to you!

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, a lot of this "advice" is impractical. Definitely not a good idea to lean into what could ultimately be a very uncomfortable and avoidable situation at work. I pretty much have the same problem, and remedy it by either wearing shirts or sweaters that cover my crotch (even tho, often, the tip of my dick is pretty much right below the bottom of the shirt) or by trying to keep my cock up against my stomach, held by the waist band of the pants I'm wearing. I sympathize tho. It's nice to know you're hung but it's also nice to just be able to do your job or sometimes walk down the street without creepers fucking staring you down.

This points to a general problem that people don't seem to be able to take seriously: some men are well endowed and should be accommodated. The crotch area in jeans has become fucking impossible to accommodate hung guys. Like, I like to wear stylish, someone tighter pants, but there is no consideration given to the fact that not all men are average. Same can be said for underwear, toilet bowls, urinals. This is a legitimate issue that I think deserves more attention, but often times I find people mock you for it, as if being hung is something you have to always sexualize and not treat as a genuine matter of concern.

Rogueideals

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My job requires wearing a harness while using certain lifts. Once those thigh straps get tightened, the size of your package is clearly on display.
This really gets awkward when training newcomers and I have to get all their attention to demonstrate the proper way to put on safety equipment..

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At work, I have to wear a "uniform". Everybody has the same - it's ordered and given to you by the company. They want you to wear fitted pants, with a shirt tucked in, and real highwaist, with a belt.

My problem is I'm quite skinny, so the chino is a bit tight. It so happens that I inherited by dad's huge balls, nd my cock is really big and long, even when it's 100% soft.
I only wear one type of undies, which are designed for very well endowed men, with a bigger pouch.
What should I do?
I can empathize my man. I’m built the same way - extra large balls and my dick is also very long and thick even when I’m fully soft. I still am self-conscious when people point out my bulge, but I’ve also come to accept that this is what I was born with. And I shouldn’t feel ashamed or responsible for the thoughts of others over a part of me of which the size is beyond my control. I say the sooner you accept this part of yourself and that unfortunately this sometimes comes with unwanted attention, then the better. Doing so, you will learn to also give serious thought to your personal boundaries.

If it makes you uncomfortable when your bulge is pointed out, be frank and direct in responding that it’s what nature gave you and it makes you uncomfortable when others talk about such a personal detail of yours.

You have to set these boundaries, otherwise people will just keep being ignorant about your boundaries or feeling entitled to talk about your personal assets despite it being none of their business.

Jimboflex10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just

What should I do?

just flaunt it. That’s something to be proud of

callmemrdave

Expert Member
Media
Jackson, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showing off my bulge and love when people get fixated on my bulge it makes me pudge when I see someone looking then they look away and then eyes go back too the bulge sometimes I will try to give them a better view like if I’m sitting I will sit back so they can get a good look or even stretch just right so my bulge is center stage
View attachment IMG_7172.MOV

callmemrdave

Expert Member
Media
Jackson, Michigan, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love showing off my bulge and love when people get fixated on my bulge it makes me pudge when I see someone looking then they look away and then eyes go back too the bulge sometimes I will try to give them a better view like if I’m sitting I will sit back so they can get a good look or even stretch just right so my bulge is center stage