Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here in the Erotic Stories section of the forums, the subtitle says make-believe stories and discussions about large penises. At some point I do want to make up some characters but I have had an interesting life and enjoy sharing personal experiences.

Previously I have written about my college life adventures when I lost my virginity in a big way. I just finished sharing the story of falling in love with a guy who has the smallest penis I have ever seen on an adult, but to change things up I wrote it from his viewpoint based on things he told me during our time together. I also have an ongoing thread that I will continue adding to about my longtime best friend and I becoming fuck buddies a few years ago.

This new series begins when I was in my first year of college. I had to pay my way through school because my mom struggled to make ends meets when my dad died at a young age when I was only 7. She worked hard to provide for us. I did receive some grant money but I had to make up the difference myself.

As this story begins I am 18. I have just moved from home to a college dorm. I grew up living in an outer suburb that was almost like being in the country, but without farms. The college was in the city and as a shy kid I was thrust into a crowd whether on campus or anywhere surrounding it. Like many boys I had the locker room experience, seeing boys my age nude from 7th grade on until I could opt out of gym class after 10th grade. Many boys take pride in being hung in front of their peers. I just felt different.

One day on the student bulletin board near the cafeteria I was looking at all kinds of flyers about things going on around campus, events off campus, and some postings for jobs. I had just gotten settled into my dorm room, learned my way around campus and my next move was to start looking for work to be able to start paying my way. I noticed a flyer saying the art department was hiring males and females to pose nude for a variety of drawing, painting, and sculpture classes. The pay was better than any job I could get in a restaurant or store. The idea of being naked in front of a room full of people scared the shit out of me but I knew it was the best way to make enough money to pay the bills.

Before I could talk myself out of it I headed to the Fine Arts Building and looked up,the office of the woman who coordinated the models for the art department. Before I knew what was happening she was writing down all my info and gave me a schedule, starting the very next day.

The rest of that day I was nervous as hell and had regretted that I had agreed to take off my clothes in front of a bunch of people but I had always been a person to keep my promises so I would not allow myself to back out of it. The next day I had a class and after lunch I was to report back to the model coordinator. My nerves prevented me from eating so I just wandered around for an hour.

I arrived in the art department a half hour before class as requested. The coordinator took me down the hall to a huge studio space and introduced me to the instructor whose class I would be posing for. She told me no to worry about being new to modeling and told me she would help me with poses and let me know when to hold still, when to break, etc. She asked me to go behind a curtained area and completely undress and then to put on the robe the coordinator had asked me to bring and wait for her yo call me.

Behind the curtain my knees were shaking and I was feeling like I could be sick. When I was nude I looked at myself in the full length mirror on the wall. I had nothing to be ashamed of. I was considered nice looking. I stood 5'11" and had a good physique in spite of not being athletic. By age 18 I knew I was well hung compared to most guys and that was something many boys envied and girls admired. Suddenly, the instructor called me so I quickly put on my robe and walked out. It was show time!!!

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I stepped out from behind the curtain and saw about 25 students all facing inward to the model stand. I didn't want to make eye contact but took a look around and saw some people I had met in some of my own classes. Why the hell had it not occurred to me this would happen. I was mortified. I was a man of my word so backing out was not an option, but I told myself I was an idiot.

The instructor asked me to get on the model stand and explained to the class that I would be doing a series of quick poses, then gradually get into longer poses. This was a "Beginning Drawing" class. She told them just like they were new to drawing the nude figure, I wad new to nude modeling and we would all progress together.

Then the moment I had been dreading arrived. She asked me to drop my robe. There I was standing completely nude in front of all these people, several whom I knew. I know my knees were shaking. The instructor talked me through my first pose and every 30 seconds would ask me to move an arm, a leg, or slightly turn.

I have to say I was quickly focused on my poses and calmed down. Then we moved on from the quicker poses to 15 minute poses. I made the mistake of making eye contact with a good looking girl in front, just a few feet away from me. She smiled and suggestively licked her lips. I had not been sexually active yet and had never been nude in front of girls. I quickly looked away from her to the guy next to her. I did not know at that time I am bisexual but this guy was creating a sensation I had not felt in my body before.

Suddenly I felt my penis stirring. My worst nightmare was coming true. I had been dreading getting an erection while modeling and now it was happening. My hard size is 7.5" and it stands straight out so it is not easy to conceal. Thankfully, the instructor noticed what was happening and asked me to change into a seated pose with my back to the group when it was not fully hard. The instructor's desk was behind the model stand so my boned up cock was the least visible. There were students off to both sides who could still see my dick pointing up above my legs. I was so embarrassed.

In a few minutes it went soft and we tried more poses with me facing the group. Although it was soft, my penis was still very fluffed. My typical soft length is 6" but it was probably hanging around 7" after just losing an erection. I was grateful it stayed soft after that.

When the class ended the instructor reminded me getting an erection was grounds for not being asked to model again but she knew it was my first time and as long as it did not happen again she would let it slide. Then she compliments me on my posing and said I had promise. She said I had great focus and was able to hold very still while posing so if I enjoyed it I would become a desirable model.

I got dressed and said thank you and goodbye to the instructor. I left the studio and out in the hall the hot guy from the front row was waiting for me.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After only a few months at college my life had changed so much. I had been the shy kid who never even had seriously dated to being a guy who many of my new friends and classmates had seen nude. it was so liberating and completely changed my confidence.

There was also a rapidly growing list of people I had sexual encounters with. I viewed it as a cool reward for putting myself out there. As the phrase says, "No risk, no reward." I am living proof.

I was doing well in my classes, typically modeling at least three times a week for the college, one night for Anthony's friends, and sometimes other random jobs. I had become so comfortable out of my clothes I always felt overdressed if I was wearing anything at all.

One day after I posed for an advanced class for graduate students, a cute blonde named Tracey stayed after to tell me I was her favorite model of the males and females in the school's line up. I thanked her and asked why. She told me I seemed more passionate about it and had more interesting poses in my arsenal. Then she looked up and down my still naked body and said she liked what she saw.

It was noon and she asked if I would have lunch with her. I happily accepted. Tracey was easy to talk to and so easy on my eyes. I had been having sex with a lot of people but it had always been initiated by the other person, or by Anthony since I had moved in with him. Between he and I fucking every day and his friends, my dick was really getting a workout! That day I took the lead and asked her if she fooled around. She said she hoped I would ask.

We both had afternoon classes but met up afterwards. I walked with her to her apartment just off campus. I undressed Tracey and was so turned on my cock was fully hard by the time she stood naked before me. When she undressed me my hard cock was so crammed into my jeans she had trouble getting them unbuttoned.

I have to admit sometimes sex had become almost mechanical, with me just going through the motions. This day I felt connected and we were both passionate. After Tracey orgasmed I felt my ballsac tighten and knew I was close I pulled out and tore off my condom. I came on her tits and then I proceeded to give her a tongue bath.

We lay there, both panting, and satisfied, at least temporarily. I had to get back home so I started getting dressed. Tracey said she might have a modeling job for me if I was interested in something different. It would be a bachelorette party and I would pose nude for the soon to be bride and her bridesmaids who were not artists but would draw me. Tracey was the Maid of Honor and hosting the party so she would be there. I had never done anything like that. The idea of being naked with all those girls was appealing. I said yes.

The day of the party finally arrived. I showed up at a back door where Tracey asked me to come. She snuck me in a back way. None of the other girls knew what Tracey had planned. She left me to get undressed and minutes later she was back. She brought me into the room where the girls were surprised to see a naked guy.

It was immediately apparent they had all been drinking. If there had been any modesty or decorum, it was gone. I had hands exploring me and felt a light pinch on my ass. Tracey quickly got me away from the girls and brought me up to a small raised stage. Then she told the girls to all go to the door at the back of the room and go in and each get an easel, drawing paper and charcoal. Then she went to get the same for herself.

I got into a pose where all of the girls had a good view of my dick. It did not take a Rocket Scientist to understand that is why I was there. While imposed they all seemed to get more loose and wild. They were giggling about drawing my dick and I heard comments like you didn't draw it big enough or God that is huge!

When Tracey told me I could break my pose and the girls each turned their drawings so I could see them. Tracey was the only artist and hers was a beautiful likeness of me. The rest were comical or somewhat scary. I had learned I just had to laugh because sometimes I wondered why I had just bared it all when their interpretation doesn't look remotely like you, and sometime barely looks human!

Tracey wanted a group photo of me in the middle with the girls on both sides holding their drawings. Then all hell broke loose and the bride to be started pawing me. The girls egged her on and she knelt down and started sucking my dick. It was hot being alone with all the girls and having them see me getting hard.

Tracey could see things were quickly getting out of control so she got me out of the room as soon as the bride had gotten me off. We kissed goodbye and she went back into the party room while I got dressed and left. This was a whole new kind of modeling for me and I began to wonder about what other possibilities are out there.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sexy guy in the hall introduced himself. His name was Anthony. I had immediately been attracted to him in the studio and now standing close to him and at eye level I was totally turned on. I had never had sex and honestly had always felt shy and unready, but not anymore!

Anthony and I walked out of the building together. He was slightly taller than me, had a swimmer's build and judging by the bulge in his jeans he had a big dick and seemed to be as turned on by me as I was by him. He invited me to his place, but not until the following evening. Damn! My hands would be giving my cock and balls a workout until then. He gave me his address and phone number, turned and walked away. My eyes were glued to his ass when he turned around and smiled.

I went back to my dorm room to meet up with my room mate to go to the cafeteria for dinner. When we got there Jeff stopped to say hi to someone. I looked back and saw it was the girl from class who had caused my erection to start while I was posing.

Jeff introduced me to Heather and she smiled and told him we had met, sort of. Then she said she wanted to do both of us after we were finished eating. Then she walked off to join a few girlfriends.

Back in our room I was grateful when Heather said she wanted Jeff to fuck her first so he could help prepare her for my big cock. I was still dressed so he asked her how she knew what size my dick was. She told him what happened. We all undressed and I got an eyeful of my first nude girl. She was gorgeous and once again caused my cock to rise.

I watched as the two of them engaged in foreplay and then fucked. I hoped I could B.S. my way through my first fuck and not look like an idiot. Jeff came quite quickly so I did not have to wait long. Heather loved my dick, both in her mouth and in her pussy. Unfortunately she kept referring to my big cock and Jeff's little one and because of it he ended up mad at me.

After I came Heather said she want us to double penetrate her. I have to say it felt great having Jeff's cock thrusting side by side with my own. We both lasted a little longer that second round. Afterwards Heather got dressed and left.

Jeff and I had been getting along OK but after we were alone again he gave me the cold shoulder and it was pretty miserable being in the small space with him.

The next day all I could think about was hooking back up with Anthony After my last class. I thought the hours were never going to pass, but finally I was at his door ringing the bell. He buzzed me in and called out for me to come up the stairs. It turned out Anthony's apartment was a large loft space. It was really cool.

Anthony asked if I wanted a drink. I wanted to be alert for the sex I hoped would be happening but I though one drink might help ease my nerves. As were sat on the sofa drinking he told me he thought I was a really good model. Then he said he had a proposition. He said he was turned on by me, but he was not the type to commit to one person. He wanted to have sex with men and women so he did not want to be confined to a relationship. He told me he wanted me to think about moving in with him and sharing his bed. He said if I lived there I would not have to pay any rent and he would also pay for my food. Then he said the catch would be I had to have sex with him whenever he wanted it and have sex with his friends who he invited over, both make and female.

I was a bit stunned by his proposition. He said just think about it. I told him it didn't sound fair that he would pay for everything. He told me his parents were wealthy and gave him all the money he asked for. Without any further consideration I blurted out, "Yes!" He smiled and said we should celebrate by having our first fuck.

Anthony was several years older than me and seemed quite experienced sexually. I decided I better be honest and let him know I was inexperienced with men. He said he was a good teacher. We undressed and when we turned to face each other I was both turned on and frightened by his big cock. It was about 7" long in its soft state and quite thick. What I loved most was his long foreskin and his hairy chest.

Anthony took his time with me and by the time he devirginized my ass I was ready for his 9" x 7" boner and only felt the white hot burn for a few seconds before I felt complete ecstasy. He lasted way longer than Jeff or I had the previous night. After he came he said it was my turn. For some reason I hadn't expected he would want me to fuck him. I was so turned on I thought I was going to shoot my load before I even got my cock in his ass but I actually lasted long enough not to be embarradssed about it.

After our fuck session Anthony said he wanted to draw me. We both stayed nude and it as the first time I noticed he had a model stand at the far end of the room. He turned on some lights and I got in the stand and into a pose. After half an hour he said he was finished and turned his drawing towards me. It was amazing. He was very talented and I thought I looked damn good.

When Anthony told me he would pay my expenses I had shared that I had to pay my way through school so his offer would help a lot. After I finished posing for him he said he had another idea for me to make money. He said he invited some friends over once a week for a drawing night. He always had a model and everyone chipped in to pay their share. He said if I was willing to do it I could keep all the money and I could charge the same as the school paid me.

I went back to the dorm and thankfully Jeff was asleep. He was gone when I woke up. During the day Anthony helped me move my stuff to his place. I let the school know I had moved out of the dorm due to a conflict with my roommate and I left Jeff a note telling him I thought it was est for both of us for me to leave.

I posed for the school that afternoon and was grateful not to get hard. I had totally gotten over the nerves and was really enjoying everything about modeling. This time was for a different instructor. After class he said he had heard I was new to modeling but I seemed at ease and I was great at coming up with interesting poses and staying very still. I thanked him, got dressed, headed home to Anthony and was loving my life.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my wife's friends asked her if I would be open to posing for a "class" in her neighborhood. It's a rather large development with about 800 homes. They have a clubhouse where they host a variety of activities going on constantly. Some of the offerings are art topics.

The woman who proposed the figure drawing class is a good artist and I have modeled for her and her students on other ocassions. In a planning committee meeting she mentioned my name as a suggestion for the model. My wife's friend told her she would see if I was available.

As I expected, when word got out there was going to be a naked man posing the registration increased dramatically. They had to move to a larger room than they had planned to use. When I showed up the room was already packed.

Typically when I model there is some sort of screened off area where I undress and can leave my clothes. This was just a large open space with one wall of windows looking out onto the pool and tennis courts and the only doors were out to the main hall where other things were going on.

I spoke with my wife's friend and the artist I knew and did a quick scan and recognized two other woman. I was shown the small stage they had set up for me and headed that way. It was just a couple minutes from start time so I started undressing.

The way the women were staring at me you might think they had been locked up in a women's prison for ten years and hadn't seen any men. I even heard some suggestive comments. When I was nude I stepped up onto the stage and looked out at the room of seemingly sex-starved women. I felt like I could be molested at any moment.

The artist stepped up near the stage and said the group was in for a treat. She said she had me pose for her classes several times and I was a very experienced model. She let the group know I would be doing three 30 minute poses with short breaks in between. She would be wandering around the room to help anyone who needed it.

I purposely got into a pose where my penis was turned away from the group. That seemed to be the center of their universe at the moment and I figured with three poses I would build up that. Throughout my pose I heard some very bold comments. I figured if I ever lost my job I could do well in this neighborhood as a gigilo.

During breaks I generally walk around to look at everyone's art. I opted not to with this group. I knew I would likely be groped and I also knew there were few in the room who were actual artists so the "art" would be a joke. They were there to see a nude man.

For my second pose I faced forward and gave them what they came for, well at least in terms of my pose. I think a number of them would strip right down in front of their friends to have me fuck them. As if reading my mind my wife's friend came up on the next break and thanked me for putting up with the "silly girls."

For my final pose I stood and arched my back so my dick was thrust forward. I put one hand on my ass and raised the other, exposing an arm pit and rested my arm on top of my head. I could tell from the whispered (and not so quiet) comments that the pose was a winner.

At the end of the session the artist stepped up on the stage with me and thanked me for coming. She asked the group if they had enjoyed the class. They let out a round of applause, as well as whistles, and a few more lewd comments. I bowed, got off the stage and got dressed. As soon as I had clothes on the women seemed eager to leave. The show was over.

My wife's friend came up to me and apologized for how childish so many of the woman had been. I said maybe next time they should just hire a male stripper to put on a show. She laughed and said I think you are right.

Out in the parking lot several women were still there chatting. When they saw me one asked if I was available to go home with her so she could show her husband what a man was suppose to look like. I just smiled and waved. I drove off happy to have that day over.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that I have stressed an Artist's Model needs to take the work seriously in order to gain a great reputation, get asked back to pose again, and get referrals from artist's and instructors, I do have more interesting tales to share from my long modeling career.

I was asked to pose for a gay men's drawing group. I have heard of several different groups like this, mostly in major cities. The one that requested my services met at various member's homes once a month. The guy who approached me was teaching a figure drawing class at a community art center.

The class was an 8 week session that met one evening a week. I posed the first week and again for the last night. At the end of that class the instructor thanked everyone for coming, mentioned a more advanced class he would be teaching for the fall. Everyone hung out for about half an hour. I had been heading into a small adjacent room to get dressed but I kept getting stopped by people thanking me for my work so I ended up being nude the whole time.

Finally everyone was gone accept the instructor and I. I knew he was gay because he had mentioned his partner a few times during the class sessions. That night he told me he was a member of a gay men's drawing group. There were 12 members and they met at each other's houses once a month. Typically 5-8 men showed up for each gathering. Each time they had a male model and they were always looking for new guys. He wondered if I was interested in modeling for them. They paid well so I accepted.

He wondered how I felt about posing with another guy. I said I enjoy contact so that worked for me. He said their group was very open minded so they liked erotic poses. I said I was totally fine with that.

It seemed he was testing me to see how far he could go. As I kept accepting whatever he told me, he finally mentioned that after two hours of drawing the models the members had an after party, staying to have sexual encounters. He said about half of the guys stayed each time and models were always welcome to join them and some did and some did not.

I told him I was openly bisexual and would definitely consider it but if it was OK I would prefer not to commit until I met all the members. He was happy I was even thinking about it. We decided on a date when I would pose for the group and I got dressed and headed home.

On the night I was to start modeling I left work a little early, went home and took a shower, had a light dinner, and headed to the address I was given. It was an upscale neighborhood with beautiful homes on large lots. The house I was going to was all lit up and there were just a couple cars there so far. I rang the doorbell and Dan (the instructor from the class I had posed for) answered the door. He welcomed me in and introduced me to that night's host. Then he said the other model was already there and was in a bedroom down the hall getting undressed. He lead me to the same room so I could get undressed. He introduced me to Lucas who was already nude. He was gorgeous. This was going to be fun.

Dan went back out to the living room to greet other men as they arrived. I got undressed and Lucas and I discussed our modeling careers. We were surprised we had never met since we had both posed at many of the same places. He had posed for this group a couple times and said they were a fun group and all pretty skilled artists.

I asked Lucas if he ever stayed for the after parties. He said he had both times and had a great time. Then he smiled and said if I stayed he knew he and I could have some fun, too.

We waited in that room about 15 minutes until everyone arrived. Then Dan came back to get us. The group had moved from the living room to a large family room at the back of the house. There was a very large solid coffee table and Dan said that would be our model stand and it would easily support both of us.

I was introduced to the group. All 12 guys were there and Dan said when everyone heard Lucas was going to model and a new young guy would be posing with him they all were excited. Lucas and I stepped up into the table. I let him take the lead on choosing our poses. For our first one he came right in for a bear hug and our dicks were touching. I was relieved to know these guys enjoyed erotic poses because I could already tell I would be boned up soon.

We did six poses with short breaks in between each of them. Each pose got sexier and sexier. By the time we were finished, I think all the members were as turned on as Lucas and I were. There were several guys who told everyone to have fun, but they left. The rest of them put away their art supplies and then got undressed.

The members ranged in age from about 30 to 50 and there were a few of them that really caught my attention. I had never thought of Dan as particularly good looking or well built but that night he looked amazing. He also had the longest and thickest cock in the room. He immediately came up to me and said both times I had posed for his class he had hoped one day I would be here with this group and he would have an opportunity to have fun with me.

I had figured the guys would pair off and go to the bedrooms but everyone stayed right there. Dan asked if I was a top or bottom. When I said versatile he got a huge smile on his face and said in that case he would love to fuck me. I told him to go for it.

He got my ass ready for his monster meat and then I got down and sucked him to full hardness. His flaccid size had appeared to be an inch longer than my 6" softie and it was thicker. He was a true show-er because his erect size was barely an inch longer at about 8". He ended up being a skilled and sensitive top. He really wanted to please me and make sure he got me off.

As he was riding my ass I looked around and spotted Lucas topping a guy name Frank. I hoped I would get a chance to be with him too. Finally Dan said he was close. After he came Lucas was at my side and asked if I would join him. His body was toned and hairy. He had a really good looking 3" uncut dick in its flaccid state. He got on his back for me to fuck him and while I was thrusting in and out he got hard with what appeared to be about 6".

Lucas was a very vocal sex partner. The other guys seemed to stop what they were doing to watch us. Thankfully, I didn't get intimated with an audience! I did not want this fuck to end but eventually I knew I was on the verge of cumming and let out a loud moan. Lucas did too. When i ejaculated it send Lucas over the edge and his cock spewed hot cum between us. The group applauded.

Everyone started getting dressed and leaving. Lucas and I went to the bedroom where our clothes were and hot dressed. He said he would really like a go at my ass and wondered if we could get together some night. I said I would love that. He invited me to his place the upcoming Friday night. We said goodnight and headed our separate ways.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a nude figure model so it it customary to be 100% nude when I pose for artists, art classes, etc. I found out from another model a respected figurative artist was going to be in my area teaching a class. I had appreciated his paintings for years so I called the number listed to register for the class.

I spoke with the woman coordinating the event. I explained I am a model, not an artist. I asked if the model had been selected for the class and she said no. She asked me to email her several images. I did so immediately. I also listed my experience. She called back, said I got the job, and gave me details for the class.

This was an all day workshop on a Saturday. I arrived early, as I always try to. I met the woman I had talked to on the phone and she introduced me to the artist. Then students started filtering in.

I sat off to the side to wait for the class to begin. The coordinator told me they would begin in two minutes. There wasn't anywhere screened off for me to undress so I went into the bathroom to get ready.

When I came back out I was fully nude. The artist was up on the model stand where I would pose. I was at the back of the class. When he saw me he stopped his speech to the group and asked what I was doing. I said I was just waiting until he was finished talking before I got up to pose. He asked where my costume was. I told him I didn't have a costume since it was a figure class.

By now the group of about 20 students all turned to look at me. Then the artist said I must have misunderstood because this was a portrait class. I told him I was not aware of that when I was hired. He looked at the coordinator and she told him she assumed I knew.

The students had not expected to see a nude man so the expressions, were a combination of surprise, horror, disgust, as well as smiles and giggles.

The artist looked around and quickly spotted some white fabric in a corner. He called me up front and asked me to get on the model stand. I was standing up there with all eyes glued to my unexpected nudeness while he went to the back of the room. I had never felt so under dressed in my life!

He returned to my side with the fabric and a broom. He wrapped the fabric around me, to look like a toga and unscrewed the handle from the broom to use as a prop. Then the class began. At the end of the day it was just the artist, the coordinator and I left in the room. I apologized for my misunderstanding and he told me it was not my fault and said the coordinator should have made me aware of what he would be teaching.

Then he laughed and asked if I had seen the expression on the older woman's face. He said it looked like she was a Nun who had never seen a man's body. He said she certainly got more than she bargained for.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was about 30 I was posing for a college art class. All of the students but one were the typical ages you expect to see. The other was a woman who appeared to be in her 40's. She was not the best artist in the group but her drawings were quite nice and showed natural ability that just needed time to develop.

After the class she stayed to ask me if I ever modeled privately. She said she was determined to work through the challenges she was having and hoped to improve before the end of the semester to help her grade. We arranged a day and time for the modeling session and she went on her way. She came back and said, "Oh, my name is Anna."

The instructor told me he had overheard our conversation and was happy I had agreed to work with her. He had talked with her several weeks earlier and told her she had a gift that he hoped she would pursue. She had told him her husband had died tragically in the past year and she was left to raise their teenage son on her own. She struggled to balance her time between him, working to support them, and her passion for figurative art.

Anna's home ended up being a third floor walk up apartment. It was an open loft space that she had divided up as best she could to provide some private space for both herself and her son. When I arrived she was alone and showed me the area she had carved out to use as her art studio. I got undressed and we got to work. She had asked for two hours of modeling. At the end of the time she was not quite finished so I told her if she had time I would stay free of charge so she could finish.

Her completed art blew me away. I complimented her and said I was so proud to be a part of something so special. She cried and said drawing the figure had been her passion when she originally went to college after high school. During her second year she got pregnant and ended up quitting. She always dreamt of getting back to it.

Anna explained that money was tight and she could not afford to have me pose again. I told her I wanted to help her and I loved her art so much that I would give her two more two hour sessions at no charge. She broke into tears again.

The next time when I arrived to model for Anna she had a number of drawings of her son and her sister taped onto the wall. They were all excellent but none were the the nude figure she was passionate about. I told her I could see her growth already from the class when I met her.

We worked for about an hour when Anna told me her son would be home soon. She hoped I didn't mind him being there when I was posing. I said it wouldn't bother me at all and hoped I wouldn't make him uncomfortable. When he opened the door and saw me there he seemed flustered.
Without even saying hello he went behind a draped off area to his private space.

Anna called out to him and asked him to come out she she could introduce him to me. He came around the drape and just stood there. She told him not to be rude and asked him to come over to where we were. He reluctantly came forward.

Patrick was a very handsome young man. Anna said he was in his junior year of high school. She told Patrick I was modeling for free to help her improve her art but I would be back just one time and then she expected him to take my place. He said there was no way he was getting naked for her to draw. She told him she had seen him naked and as long as she supported him she could ask him to help her.

I felt sorry for Patrick. It wasn't easy being a teenage boy going through all of the physical changes and to be nude in front of your mother. I told him I would help him learn how to pose the next time I came over. He looked like he was trapped and he turned and went back to his space.

When I arrived the next time Patrick was home. There were drawings on the wall of him that Anna had drawn since my last visit. All were nude. He had an excellent body, but his poses lacked interest and creativity. I told him he had done very well and should be very proud but I could help him take it to the next level.

We both undressed and I marveled out how well built he was. That seemed to add to his confidence. He said he had a buddy who owned weights and they lifted together. I suggested poses and then I would get into my own complimentary pose beside him. Anna drew both of us. When he saw how great he looked on a piece of paper next to me, it further boosted his confidence.

I kept getting together with Anna and Patrick. I became sort of a big brother figure and we hung out. He told me he thought it was wired posing nude for his mother but he did enjoy modeling. I told him when upheld turned 18 I would help him get modeling work if he was interested. He was and I did.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the surprise and adventure that comes with my modeling assignments. one of the artist/instructors I have modeled for called to say one of the students from his class I had posed for contacted him to see if he had my contact info. He told the student he would check with me to see if it was OK.

It turned out there were three students from the class who wanted to continue perfecting their art during the summer months. By pooling their resources they could easily afford my modeling fee.

After I gave my OK for the student to call I heard from Eric the next day. I actually recalled who he was and I admired his artistic skill. He told me I had been his favorite of all the models they had last semester. We set up a time and I posed for him and his two buddies yesterday. The three guys are all going to be seniors this fall and very serious about their art.

Eric, Braden, and Luis all live together in a big old house near their campus and share it with several other students. They had an area set up in the sun room that they used for their studio. There was great light in the space so it was perfect for them. As for me, let's just say it is a good thing I am not shy! The sunroom door was where all of the roommates and their friends came and went and there was a constant flow in and out during the three hours I posed.

The three of them were the only ones from the group who are art students and therefore the rest of them weren't accustomed to seeing a nude model. I felt somewhat like a zoo animal with everyone gathered around my cage to view me!

Its always interesting to see and hear reactions when people see a nude guy unexpectedly. There are nervous giggles, one guy said, "Oh God, I don't need to see that!" And quickly moved on. One of the girls said, "Can I please have him in my room when you are done with him?" I guess it's flattering but she was close to my own daughter's age so it was also kind of freaky. If my daughter had heard her say it she would be grossed out.

The art the three friends produced made it all worthwhile. I did tell them if they wanted to do it again I was open to it but hoped they could come up with an alternate space that was not so busy and distracting, for their sake and mine.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This week has been hot and humid. I had a modeling assignment one day for an artist (I will call him Rob) at his home studio. When I arrived he let me know his air conditioning wasn't working. He said we could either work in his studio with a fan blowing on me or outside in the shade where there was some air moving. I opted for outside.

We walked around and found a shady spot where there was a bit of a breeze so both of us could be pretty comfortable. I undressed and Rob got his easel and supplies set up. I had just gotten into my first pose when his phone rang and it was a repair man coming to fix the air conditioning. He told the guy he was in the back yard so to call again when he arrived.

We proceeded with our work and about 10 minutes later Rob's phone rang again. He excused himself to go let the guy in. In a minute both men were coming out of the house. The repair man was a bit surprised to see a naked guy out in the yard. His eyes bounced back and forth between not wanting to be caught looking at me and not being able to avoid it!

Rob showed him the air conditioning unit just around the corner on the side of the house. They talked a minute and then Rob returned and the guy went back in the house. He reappeared with some tools and got to work. The way I was posed I could see him but Rob couldn't. By then he wasn't hiding the fact he was enjoying the view.

Rob and I finished that pose and He directed me how he wanted me to pose next. It happened to be directly facing the AC guy. My dick had not been I full view until then. He stared, smiled, and gave me a thumbs up. He knew he needed to make some progress on his work so he turned and got to it. Then he turned back, turned to face me, smiled and walked towards us.

He told Rob he needed to go to their warehouse to get the part he needed to fix it and should be back in half an hour. Rob told him he could leave out the side gate and come back in that way. Once he was gone Rob apologized for the lack of privacy. I told him i thought it was funny how the guy had pretended he wasn't looking but kept coming back for another look. He said it was a good thing he had a service plan and wasn't paying the guy by the hour.

When the AC guy returned I was in my final pose. It was a long pose so after he had installed the part I was still in it. He came walking towards us and even altered his course a bit to see me from another angle. He said he had always dreamed of posing nude. Rob thought he was a jerk so he didn't acknowledge the comment.

After Rob signed the paperwork the guy couldn't stall any longer. He finally left. Rob apologized again and I told him not to worry about it. I joked and told him just to promise not to call me to do a duo pose with the AC guy. He laughed and said I didn't have to ever worry about that.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had quickly gone from novice model to seasoned veteran. I was getting more requests than I could handle. I had made a big commitment to my roommate Anthony (A) in exchange for free room and board so being available to him was my top priority. He definitely kept my sex life active. The man was insatiable!

Wednesday night was generally our night to host a group of A's friends for a live figure drawing night. Our big loft space allowed everyone to spread out and I moved the model stand out from the wall so each person could find the angle they wanted each time I changed poses.

There were usually just a handful of artists so it was a nice change from classroom modeling when there were five times as many people surrounding me. A's friends were serious about art and willing to pay to get this extra drawing time. My bank account was building quickly from these sessions.

From time to time one of the artist's wanted to get in even more drawing time and asked if I would pose privately for them so they could request specific poses they needed more practice or a few times one of them had an upcoming show and wanted to draw a series of images.

One of those requests came from a very quiet guy named John. He was unassuming in every way. The type of guy who probably went unnoticed much of his life. His art was masterful and definitely caught people's attention. I felt proud when he wanted to use me as his sole model for his senior show.

When I arrived at his apartment he had done what he could to carve out a studio space and even rigged lights that were positioned to create the highlights and shadows that help define a body. As always, he was dressed in clothes that were a couple sizes too large. His apartment was quite warm so I was lucky I was posing nude. I told him I didn't know how he could stand the heat wearing those heavy looking clothes. He said he was very warm and if I wouldn't be offended he would take his shirt off.

He turned to unbutton his shirt and hang it over the back of a chair. When he spun around to face me I was in awe of his physique. His chest was muscular and stomach flat with a nice 6 pack. I was envious of the chest hair too. I told him he should be a model with a body like that. He said he would never have the guts to do it. I said that's a shame.

After about half an hour the heat in the apartment seemed to be even more intense. He was fanning himself and I told him it was a lot more bearable for me being nude and he might feel better that way too. After his earlier comment I was expecting him to shrug it off but he said as long as I didn't mind so he proceeded to take off his shoes, socks, jeans, and boxers.

When I saw John in all his glory I told him I didn't want talk myself out of a job but he should turn the theme of his show into self portraits. His lower half was as impressive as the upper part. His legs were well-muscled and hairy, His penis was average in length and exceptional in girth. The head was oversized. His balls rode very high and tight, causing his penis to stand out rather than hang down. Overall the guy was gorgeous. That night even his face which I had previously thought was nondescript looked quite handsome.

I told him I didn't want to make him uncomfortable but was impressed by his physique and wondered what his workout was. He laughed and said he really didn't have much of one but had good genes, ate healthy, and rarely sat in his ass.

We worked together a few hours that night and he got the foundation set for several drawings. I was very proud to be the focus of his show and couldn't wait to see the completed pieces.

I posed for him five more times. Each time when I arrived he was already nude. His comfort level grew each time I saw him. I felt I knew him well enough by then to push a little farther with the idea he should do a self portrait. I said if he had a camera he should let me take some photos so he could see how good he looked. I was a bit shocked when he said lets do it.

After he was done drawing me for the night he asked if I was still willing to photograph him if he got out his camera. I said I would be happy to. This seemingly shy guy was a natural in front of the camera. When he looked through my shots he said it was funny how he never really saw what he looked like when he saw himself in a mirror but he didn't look half bad. I told him he looked great.

The next time I went to pose for John he had a self portrait on his easel. It was exquisite. He thanked me for helping him see himself in a different light. He said he was seriously contemplating including it in his senior show, but still nervous about it.

I couldn't help but notice the shot he had selected to draw was one where his package looked the smallest. It caught his penis at an angle from straight on where just the head was visible with no shaft. I was surprised. As if reading my mind he said if he was going to expose himself he was going to keep it real and not make himself look hung.

I was sad to complete my posing sessions for John's show. We had developed a great rapport and had many interesting conversations as we worked together. He was a loner but we became quick friends.

His senior show was in the main gallery in the lobby of the Fine Arts building. It was a bit overwhelming to enter the large space filled with drawings of me. But what really captured my attention was right up front I saw John's self portrait. Directly below it was his artist's statement. In it he wrote he never fully appreciated what a model went through until he did it himself.

I enjoyed the attention I got when people realized the model from all the drawings was there. But I said I was nothing without the mastery of John's skills. Shortly after he graduated John moved away and I never saw him again. We kept in touch via email for a short time but that came to an end and all I had were fond memories of our drawing sessions.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I pose for individual artists, the job can very from highly professional, in a dedicated studio, to a chaotic mess in their home. Yesterday was chaos.

The woman I modeled for had taken a class I posed for and had asked if I ever pose for individual artists so I gave her my number. When I arrived there were dogs barking, an adult kid nearly knocking me down as he flew out the door, and a mother (the artist) and daughter in a heated argument that included a lot of four letter words.

The mother told the daughter (she appeared to be late teens or early 20's) to take the dogs and put them in the back yard and said they would finish their discussion later. Then she turned to me, smiled, said hello, and said she was sorry I had to witness that.

It turned out she did not have any type of studio set up so she said I could go ahead and get undressed right there in the living room. No sooner was I nude and waiting for some direction on poses when her phone rang. She answered the call and got into yet another heated conversation. As I was just standing there looking out the window one of the dogs coming running back into the room and began sniffing and licking my crotch. The daughter comes running in and comes right up to me to grab his collar and haul him back out.

Finally the artist ends her call and we get started. About 20 minutes into the pose the son comes back in the front door and drops into a chair about 5' from me and lights up a cigarette and turns on the TV. His mother yells at him to "get the fuck out of the room." He swears at her and storms out, leaving me in a cloud of smoke. No sooner had we gotten back to work when the doorbell rang. Another young female comes in, looking shocked and embarrassed to see a nude man. The daughter comes running out from the back of the house. Now they are standing between me and the artist and the daughter tells her friend her mother used to draw beautiful women but since her husband walked out on her she is apparently hard up to see a dick.

Her mother yells at her for her lack of manners and tells them to leave. At last, the house is quiet and we get back to work. Of course that didn't last long. It was the most disjointed and odd modeling experience I have ever had. If she calls again I will tell her I am busy for the rest of my life!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young I leaked a lot of pre-cum. When modeling for art classes at my school there were times I wasn't aware of it til I changed poses. One time I was in a standing pose and must have had a string of pre-cum hanging from my dick. When the instructor asked me to change poses I decided on a seated one and that string landed on my thigh. It was well over a foot long.

I still leak pre-cum but not to the same extent. Now it's more likely to just show up as a shiny wet spot at the tip of my dick. I guess I could be embarrassed about it but these things happen.

To becontinued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Clearly you take the modelling work seriously and you seem very good at what you do. You said you had a good physique etc
Do you think if your cock wasn’t as large flaccid as what it is (I think you said 6” long and a good girth soft?), would that have changed much of the modelling assignments etc, is that something that maybe swayed people to request you for over others? Maybe helped you pick up a little more? Or just your look and professionalism in how you go about modelling?

I ask that with the awareness that if your were crap at modelling they wouldn’t ask you to model, regardless of cock size.

A girl friend of mine told me that she used to draw some nude models (classroom setting) and she remembers one guy had very long big balls lol - she was quite young and impressionable.

I do take modeling seriously. I have a passion for it and I believe that over everything else is why i have a good reputation. I think my penis size sometimes works in my favor and sometimes does not. Gay men tend to like working with hung models. Female artists and instructors are less likely to be comfortable with it. Over there years many more women than men actually draw or paint my penis smaller than it is. I think they get embarrassed that it will be the focus of their art. I have heard about male models who have big dicks that think that will be their ticket to success as an artist's model. They either get bored with it because they see the artists or more interested in the rest of their body or some arrive very horny and think their dick is the star of the show and end up getting an erection and they are never asked back.

My physique used to be quite nice and I would say is OK now that I am 48. In my photos here on this site you can see some of my modeling pix in folders labeled that way and current pix in a folder called My Dad Bod. I think there is a misconception an artist's model has to have a good body. In general artists appreciate bodies that are interesting to draw or paint. A muscular body provides that but so does an obese one. In my case where my body falls into the more average category I work harder at giving the artists interesting poses.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a modeling assignment for a college drawing class. I was one of just three models the instructor used throughout the semester so many of the student's art project were of me. When it came time for their senior show a lot of the pieces on display were of me.

When I am able to I like to attend the shows. I noticed there was a little old lady who seemed mesmerized by many of the images where I was the model. She was with a couple who I later learned were her daughter and son-in-law. As they moved on, apparently more captivated by some of the other art, the older woman lingered back and they had to keep coaxing her forward.

As I was viewing the show I saw the older woman with one of the female students from the class whose art was on display. The woman was pointing at me. The younger one brought her over to me and told me her grandmother realized i was the model and asked to meet me.

She was a feisty lady. She winked at me and had a coy look on her face. She asked if I liked older woman. Before I could even answer she said I was probably too young for her. Then she looked me over and told me she wished she had been in the class I modeled for. I asked what kind of art she did and she said she was not an artist but sure did like men. Her granddaughter thanked me and pulled her away before her grandmother could say more.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I had a modeling assignment at a community art center. It was for an 8 week Figure Drawing Class. I was hired for half of the sessions, posing every other week. There was a female model for the other sessions. It's quite common for there to be more females in most classes. In that particular one there was a female instructor, 9 female students and one male student.

Eli appeared to be in his late 20's. He was flirting with the women and they were enjoying it. As I arrived for my second session a group of them were all standing around talking before the class started. One of the women mentioned she wanted to get a tattoo but was afraid of how her mother would react. She was in her 30's or 40's so it would seem she was beyond the age where she should be that concerned. There were two women in the group who were likely in the 60's and one of them said, "I heard it is quite common for younger people to have tattoos all over the place." The other one said, "even where the sun doesn't shine." Eli got a big smile on his face and said, "I do. Want to see?" And he reached for his belt buckle. He would have dropped his pants right there to proudly show them off. The instructor quickly put a stop to it.

After the class I got dressed and hung out talking to the instructor for a few minutes. When I went out to my car Eli was waiting to talk to me. He said I was so lucky getting to be naked in front of all the women. He told me he had a big dick so they would probably like looking at him too. I told him dick size was not all that important for this type of modeling. He said but your dick is big and they hired you. I responded they hired me because I am passionate about modeling and am good at providing interesting poses and I am able to stay still throughout the sessions.

He said he wished he could try it. I asked if he really thought modeling looked enjoyable or if he just liked the idea of getting naked in front of women. He said after watching me for a couple weeks he thought it looked like he would enjoy it. He asked if I could teach him. He was quite a talented artist so I suggested if he was willing to hire me to pose for him for two hours I would work with him for an additional hour showing him how to pose.

Later that week I arrived at his apartment and did my two hours of modeling. Then I said if he was still interested he should get undressed and we would work on his posing. He quickly tossed his clothes aside and exposed a body that was a work of art in more than one sense of the word. His physique looked naturally beautiful. He was muscular but didn't look like a gym rat.

The other art was in the form of multiple tattoos and body piercings. I have none of either and have no plans to get any but I fully appreciate them on other people. I truly admired everything about his body and the art he had added to it.

We went through a bunch of poses and went in his bathroom where he could see his reflection in the large mirror to view how he looked when he posed. Afterwards he asked if I wanted a beer. We sat and talked. I told him I thought he had done pretty good at posing but should continue practicing in front of his mirror and hold a variety of poses for half an hour each to make sure he could do it and wasn't bored doing it. I explained for me posing time was for me a time to get lost in thought about other things in life.

A few weeks later, at the end of the last class, Eli asked if I was willing to come over again to critique his poses. He said he would have beer and pizza. I agreed. That weekend we got together. His posing was nearly flawless and I could tell he had really worked at it. I told him my main concern was a lot of artists and instructors prefer bodies without all the decoration his body had. But I added that I knew a woman who liked wot parking with models who did have body art.

I arranged for the two to meet and later learned they not only collaborated very well on art but also became a couple. I lost track of both of them so I am not sure how it all ended up.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It has never embarrassed me to pose nude.It's what I get paid for but away from class or studios posing I can.I interviewed for summer jobs with women who had seen me pose in class.During the interview they sta rred at me like I was a steak.Burning holes with looks at my crotch.They let me go saying they knew my qualifications.Surprise I got the job.Had to work some Saturdays.One Saturday the air conditioning didn't work.She invited me to get comfortable saying she knew I wasn't modest.I was going swimming afterwards and had my speedo on under my shorts.I stripped down to my speedo.That looks tight she smiled and went to her knees in front of me.She grabbed my drawstring and pulled untieing them.Mam I said as her hands went into the waistband.Stop I cried out as she pulled my briefs to my ankles and off.My face was red as I covered my crotch with the legal pad.She grabbed the pad away exposing my hard cock.She locked onto my head with her mouth and started to suck.My face burned red.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't want you to get the impression posing for artists and art classes is always about sex. These stories I have shared are from 30 years ago when I was a super horny 18 year old. I was posing for other horny young people.

In general posing is not sexual. If you think you would like to try it for that reason or just to show off your body, you will likely be disappointed. It's definitely OK to enjoy being nude in front of people but you have to be passionate about it to really be good at it.

Being a model for artists is not about having the best body. Artists typically enjoy working with a variety of models who have all different body types. The important things are to be able to think of interesting poses and to be great at staying very still.

One of my jobs was to be a nude statue in someone's backyard garden for a large party. My body was painted by an artist to look like stone. I was placed in the garden before the guests arrived and had to be still throughout the cocktail hour.

For additional income I have also been a nude waiter at a party. My job was to wander around a large room filled with clothed people, serving appetizers and drinks from a tray I was carrying.

One of my favorite modeling jobs was at an outdoor body painting event in a very busy area. An estimated 10,000 people passed by in the four hours I and other models were fully nude while being painted. In some cases you can feel quite anonymous with body paint disguising your appearance but for that event my face was the last part of me that got painted.

In some college classrooms the model stand is by one all so students gather in a half circle around you. However, I have also been in many studio spaces where the model stand is in the middle of the room. In those situations you have to be very comfortable nude since you are full exposed from every angle. It also becomes more challenging to think of creative poses where each artist is seeing your body from an interesting vantage point.

If you think you might want to be a nude model for artists, I encourage you to strip down and stand in front of a mirror. Get into a pose and stay in that poses for 20-30 minutes without moving. Many people decide right then and there they are not cut out for it.

The other thing is you can't pick and choose who will see you nude. I have modeled at colleges, community art centers, at parties, festivals, etc. In addition to all of the strangers I have posed for I have also been seen by co-workers, neighbor's, my wife's friends, and even my mother who showed up at an opening night event where an artist was painting my likeness on a canvas. Once you commit to a job it is rude to back out because you see someone you know.

In spite of the challenging things I have mentioned, I find nude modeling to be very rewarding. I thoroughly enjoy
being a part of the art process. When I pose for beginners it is great to see their progress throughout a semester. When I pose for advanced classes or professional artists I am in awe of the artists' ability to capture my likeness.

If you have any questions about modeling for artists please feel,free to ask.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my first post in this thread I mentioned getting a spontaneous erection in front of my peers. In a college setting that is taboo and can keep you from getting future jobs at the school. A few years ago I received a call asking if I could fill in for a model who was let go because he repeatedly got hard and the school's agreement with him was terminated.

At the other end of the spectrum I have been asked to pose for erotic art. I am so conditioned to avoid getting hard when I pose that it's strange when an artist asks if I am comfortable posing with an erection. Basically what it means is having to masturbate in front of the artist to obtain an erection and then give it additional strokes as needed to get it up again as it goes down.

From time to time I have also posed nude with another model. I enjoy all types of body contact so that part doesn't phase me but it can be awkward trying to look like you are being intimate with a person you would never choose to be with in your personal life.

To be continued...