My first big black dick

Horngayhung

Experimental Member
Media
Before I got my taxi home after a night out, I did my usual drunk and horny check on grindr. A faceless profile took my attention. It was of a muscly black guy in his tight boxers. I could tell he was hung from the bulge so I said hi. We exchanged a few messages before he invited me to his place which wasn’t too far from the club I was at. I ordered my taxi and began to tell him all the things I wanted him to do to me.

When I arrived at his flat, he was fully clothed in what I recall to be a tight T-shirt and trousers. Fuck, he was so built and so fit. At that point, my skinny twink self began to feel inadequate for him. He invited me in and showed me into his flat. He then began to take my clothes off. His hands were huge as they lightly touched my naked body and thick hard dick. We didn’t talk much. He bent me over onto his sofa and told me to wait there. I was so tempted to touch my dick but I didn’t. I just waited. I then began to feel his huge fingers on my hole as he started to lube it up.

Once he’d lubed me up, he turned me around, placing some cushions where my lower back was. He lifted up my legs so they were resting on his muscly shoulders and placed one of his huge hands on my chest and the other on his massive dick. It was the biggest dick I’d ever seen. So long and so thick and he slowly began to stretch out my tight hole as his dick went deeper and deeper inside me. He was looking into my eyes as each inch got deeper with a smirk on his face. As it reached the base he did a thrust to make sure the last few inches were as deep as they could go. I gasped but had no room to move as he was holding me down. He then began to take it out and forcefully go to the base. Again and again. I moaned. I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He got harder and harder. The feel of his dick go inside me hit a spot that it’s never hit before. I began to touch his muscly body and told him to fuck me like a slut. At that, he stopped. Smiled. And then trusted so hard and deep, I think my eyes watered. He then took it out. I could feel my hole pulsing. It was telling me it wanted more. He flipped me over onto all fours. He slapped my ass like a toy and began to fuck me again. His big balls were slapping against me. He was pulling my shoulders towards him as he fucked and fucked and fucked. I could feel him hitting base again and again as I moaned for him to go deeper and harder.

He didn’t fuck me for too long on all fours before he put me back onto my back. He began to finger my used hole and tell me how well it had taken his dick. His fingers went from my hole to my mouth as he pushed them down my throat and told me to suck them. At this, he told me I was a slut and made me stand up.

I stood up. My dick was soft from the intensity of his big black dick. He walked around me, stroking his big black dick. It was the biggest dick I’d ever seen. This was the first time I’d seen him completely naked. His muscly body, huge dick and big muscly ass. My dick began to harden and I think he knew why. He touched it and told me it was not bad for a white guy which made me just harden faster. He pushed me down to my knees and made sure every inch of his big dick went inside. My eyes bulged and watered. I gagged. But he didn’t stop. He told me to play with my dick which I did but my mind was completely on the fact that his huge black dick was suffocating me. He took it out and laughed. I smiled up at him with spit all around my mouth as his dick dropped in front of me. He grabbed his dick and slapped it across my face. I didn’t react but instead licked it from the base to the tip signalling that I wanted more. He then told me to stand up again which I did. He lifted me up and put his dick inside me. It went in so easy this time and felt insane. He was holding me up by my ass cheeks and began to fuck. Our heads were next to one another. As I heavily breathed in his ear, he whispered degraded remarks into mine. It turned me on so much I just wanted him to keep fucking me like his sex toys.

What to know the rest?

Attachments

Fuck. That is so hot. Definitely want to know the rest!! Did you go back for more?

I hope he was as fit as that AI pic!
Cheers! This was only the beginning. I did go back for more! We fucked for about 6 months after this. Each time I was just a toy for him!

He was actually really fit! His dick was about as big as that. In fact, I’ve since bought an 11inch dildo in replace of him. Haha!

I remember my first gigantic black cock well. The guy who took my cherry was Jamaican and when it came to cock size well above average, not over chunky but long. He suggested his buddy came over to share some naked fun. One look at his amazing dangling cock in front of my eyes and I was in doubt as to if I could take it. My buddy screwed me while I sucked the new arrival, my jaw ached, I could just about take it all but not deep throat, he was thick and long and when it was his turn to fuck my already fucked ass he took his time, got me on my back at the edge of the bed .legs in the air and he slowly pushed, didnt hurry, just slowly parted my cheeks and entered my body till his balls stopped him. My eyes watered, I loved the feeling, and when he fucked me with slow deep sready strokes he had me off well before he shot is load in me. Still mounted he got me doggy so I could suck my buddy while he fucked me hard for a second time. Dam, so much spunk up my asshole, amazing, and best was I couldn't wait to be done again and again.

I remember my first gigantic black cock well. The guy who took my cherry was Jamaican and when it came to cock size well above average, not over chunky but long. He suggested his buddy came over to share some naked fun. One look at his amazing dangling cock in front of my eyes and I was in doubt as to if I could take it. My buddy screwed me while I sucked the new arrival, my jaw ached, I could just about take it all but not deep throat, he was thick and long and when it was his turn to fuck my already fucked ass he took his time, got me on my back at the edge of the bed .legs in the air and he slowly pushed, didnt hurry, just slowly parted my cheeks and entered my body till his balls stopped him. My eyes watered, I loved the feeling, and when he fucked me with slow deep sready strokes he had me off well before he shot is load in me. Still mounted he got me doggy so I could suck my buddy while he fucked me hard for a second time. Dam, so much spunk up my asshole, amazing, and best was I couldn't wait to be done again and again.
Sounds great and very similar to a couple of experience I had later on. He liked people to see him using me but would do it discreetly, not obviously.
Isn’t it great how a big dick feels deep inside you? I swear it’s a feeling I’ve now come to crave!

The first big black dick I saw was a hung man cruising at a toilet in London. It was huge (beer can thick and over 10 inches) he let me reach over it and stroke it. I did not want to let go. That was 10 years ago. Following this i have sought similar black dick and I have been lucky.

A muscular hung Nigerian lad fucked me senseless on my 24th birthday. I cannot forget the feeling and the way his huge cock was dripping precum from the moment I arrived at his flat.

The picture is the last black dick I enjoyed. 😈

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 325015tom
not
Sounds great and very similar to a couple of experience I had later on. He liked people to see him using me but would do it discreetly, not obviously.
Isn’t it great how a big dick feels deep inside you? I swear it’s a feeling I’ve now come to crave!
stuffed to often just so when it does happen I can enjoy it all the more