My first time with a guy

WhiteRabbit8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last night i experienced my first sexual act with a guy but i feel bad since i have a girlfriend. I can’t deny last night was the most intense pleasure I’ve ever had. Is it wise to tell my girl the truth or not?

Reactions: diver6 and bijockfl
I think you need to decide what that encounter means yourself first before you decide what to do about your girlfriend.

Either way, I wouldn't admit to what happened. Really, you should have come to a decision before stepping outside the relationship.

My first sexual years were with women. While I had no problems doing it, it pales into insignificance compared to the first time I put a dick in my mouth. It was like Christmas and the fourth of July going off in my brain all at once.

For me, my first gay experience was the first step in coming out to myself as being a gay man.

Reactions: Robert Dole
Last night i experienced my first sexual act with a guy but i feel bad since i have a girlfriend. I can’t deny last night was the most intense pleasure I’ve ever had. Is it wise to tell my girl the truth or not?
Give it some time, it will help you to understand if it is a one-off or there is something more there. Don't feel bad about it, but don't string her along either if you feel that you want to have sex with guys.
My girlfriend noticed I wasn't so into her after a couple of weeks and eventually I told her, she wasn't happy but we are still close

Reactions: BigDave79
No. Mostly i think about girls kicking me in the nuts when im jerkin.
Well, that took an unexpected turn.

While most on here say to wait and see if there's something before telling her, but I'm on the opposite side.

If you're feeling guilt about it with her, that shit is going to eat you up until you confess.

If you did anything risky with that guy, she should have a right to know.

My 2 cents.

Don’t tell her, dude. I would just keep it myself unless you want to start dating the dude or something like that. Then break up with her first