lavisdavis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, I always went over to my friend's house. He was from around the area and I had moved from another state. His parents were divorced and we would always go to his Dad's house since his Mom lived in another city further away. His Dad was HOT. I always loved flirting with him and he would always respond in a playful funny way. it was never anything serious. I was a gay twink and he was a muscular daddy.

One day me and my friend are playing with a penis pump I just bought and he caught us. I had it on my dick and I was rock hard about to orgasm. He walked in on me moaning and throwing my head back. Immediately, he started asking what we were doing and laughing at me.
I asked him why he was laughing as I took the pump off of me and he said it was funny seeing such a small thing control me.

I let him know anyone would have a hard time resisting orgasm with it on them and he swore up and down that little thing had no effect on him. He said guys as big as him are too tough for little toys like that.

I pitched him a challenge. He puts the penis pump on and uses it until one of two things happen. He either breaks the pump or the pump milks him. It's either he is too strong for the pump or the pump is too strong for him. He was hesitant at first but after me and my friend kept taunting him he obliged.

He stripped and put the penis pump around his dick. "Watch and learn boys. This is how real men handle shit." He told us with a smirk on his face. I just smiled at him knowing what was about to happen. When he pressed the on button immediately he gasped and his dick started getting stiff and rising in the pump.

Soft moans began escaping the man's lips within 2 minutes of it on and his cock was rock hard. he tried to keep his composure but within 4 his facial expressions began changing and his body began to quiver and muscles began to convulse. he couldn't hide the pleasure the pump made him feel. within 5 he began to moan very loudly and shaking.

"No! boys... look away.... cmom.. fuck... take it off! stop it! no no look away! fuck! ahh" he began to growl and roar as he was forced to cum by the little machine. he begged us to turn away and to not see such a macho man get taken down by something so small. He sat there basking in his defeat and being in utter shock that the pump had milked him.

i laughed at him. i took the penis pump off his cock and watched as he twitched and moaned from my touch. now the real fun is gonna get started.
RPReplay_Final1689714637.mov

When I was in college, I always went over to my friend's house. He was from around the area and I had moved from another state. His parents were divorced and we would always go to his Dad's house since his Mom lived in another city further away. His Dad was HOT. I always loved flirting with him and he would always respond in a playful funny way. it was never anything serious. I was a gay twink and he was a muscular daddy.

One day me and my friend are playing with a penis pump I just bought and he caught us. I had it on my dick and I was rock hard about to orgasm. He walked in on me moaning and throwing my head back. Immediately, he started asking what we were doing and laughing at me.
I asked him why he was laughing as I took the pump off of me and he said it was funny seeing such a small thing control me.

I let him know anyone would have a hard time resisting orgasm with it on them and he swore up and down that little thing had no effect on him. He said guys as big as him are too tough for little toys like that.

I pitched him a challenge. He puts the penis pump on and uses it until one of two things happen. He either breaks the pump or the pump milks him. It's either he is too strong for the pump or the pump is too strong for him. He was hesitant at first but after me and my friend kept taunting him he obliged.

He stripped and put the penis pump around his dick. "Watch and learn boys. This is how real men handle shit." He told us with a smirk on his face. I just smiled at him knowing what was about to happen. When he pressed the on button immediately he gasped and his dick started getting stiff and rising in the pump.

Soft moans began escaping the man's lips within 2 minutes of it on and his cock was rock hard. he tried to keep his composure but within 4 his facial expressions began changing and his body began to quiver and muscles began to convulse. he couldn't hide the pleasure the pump made him feel. within 5 he began to moan very loudly and shaking.

"No! boys... look away.... cmom.. fuck... take it off! stop it! no no look away! fuck! ahh" he began to growl and roar as he was forced to cum by the little machine. he begged us to turn away and to not see such a macho man get taken down by something so small. He sat there basking in his defeat and being in utter shock that the pump had milked him.

i laughed at him. i took the penis pump off his cock and watched as he twitched and moaned from my touch. now the real fun is gonna get started.
Okay let’s get this show on the road. I’m in, lavisdavis

Reactions: Drippyveinyuncut4me