My Friends Dad

HopingToHaveFun

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
It was an ordinary night between me and my best friend. We were having a sleepover as we did nearly every week. However this one was like no other. My best friend Harry told me he was gay and that for the last 6 years we had been friends he had a crush on me, I was shocked never did I expect this. But what happened next shocked me more…

Harry leaned in for a kiss at first I pulled away and did the whole dude WTF act. But I realised I’d never felt anything like being kissed by Harry so I kissed him back and we began to make out. Then we hear the bedroom door open and it’s Harry’s dad! We’ve been caught (and just as I was getting hard for Harry as well). Harry’s dad was furious and made us sleep in separate rooms until it was time for me to go home tomorrow.

The following day was awkward as hell, Harry and his sister went out because he had a doctors appointment and the plan was for Harry’s dad to drop me off him, which normally I wouldn’t mind but today I couldn’t think of anything worse than being left alone with Harry’s dad. Harry’s dad was called Jordan and had just come of the nightshift from whatever job it was he did. Now unlike Harry I’ve always had an attraction to Jordan I mean I might only of been 18 and Jordan was 53 but I didn’t care. He was hot as fuck! But still today I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

I was expected home at around 12:30pm, the current time was only 9:00am so I still had hours to suffer! Harry wasn’t going to be coming either not after our incident (as people kept referring to it). Jordan announced he needed to sleep for a couple of hours and then would take me home and I was welcome to watch the TV in the meantime. So I settled in for a boring 2 hour wait until I could finally go home.

However it turned out the wait was not quite as boring as I had first thought…

It was an ordinary night between me and my best friend. We were having a sleepover as we did nearly every week. However this one was like no other. My best friend Harry told me he was gay and that for the last 6 years we had been friends he had a crush on me, I was shocked never did I expect this. But what happened next shocked me more…

Harry leaned in for a kiss at first I pulled away and did the whole dude WTF act. But I realised I’d never felt anything like being kissed by Harry so I kissed him back and we began to make out. Then we hear the bedroom door open and it’s Harry’s dad! We’ve been caught (and just as I was getting hard for Harry as well). Harry’s dad was furious and made us sleep in separate rooms until it was time for me to go home tomorrow.

The following day was awkward as hell, Harry and his sister went out because he had a doctors appointment and the plan was for Harry’s dad to drop me off him, which normally I wouldn’t mind but today I couldn’t think of anything worse than being left alone with Harry’s dad. Harry’s dad was called Jordan and had just come of the nightshift from whatever job it was he did. Now unlike Harry I’ve always had an attraction to Jordan I mean I might only of been 18 and Jordan was 53 but I didn’t care. He was hot as fuck! But still today I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

I was expected home at around 12:30pm, the current time was only 9:00am so I still had hours to suffer! Harry wasn’t going to be coming either not after our incident (as people kept referring to it). Jordan announced he needed to sleep for a couple of hours and then would take me home and I was welcome to watch the TV in the meantime. So I settled in for a boring 2 hour wait until I could finally go home.

However it turned out the wait was not quite as boring as I had first thought…
Nice intro alr waiting for more

Reactions: HopingToHaveFun
Part 2:

The time had passed surprisingly quick, it was now 10:45am and in order to get me home in time we needed to leave about 11:30am. When I walked up to Jordan’s door to see if he was still asleep, he was deep asleep and snoring loudly. I thought nothing of it and thought if he’s not up in another 30 minutes I guess I’ll have to wake him up. But as I turned to leave something caught my eye. I realised that Jordan was sleeping in bed completely naked and what had caught my eye was the tip of his dick that had slipped out from under the duvet. Like I said despite Jordan being 53 (and my friend’s dad) I’d always had an attraction to him that i’d been able to hide (until now).

You see Jordan was exceptionally handsome (much much more than his son). He had dark black hair, arms with massive biceps that seemed to be flexing even in his sleep they were that big, he was 6 foot 2 and despite his massive biceps he had a quite a slim body. He really was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention when he was in a good mood with you (not so much at the moment with me after the incident) his youthful face would light up with a cheeky grin as he normally told cringey jokes or anecdotes that he some how made sound sexy.

And there I was standing in front of him naked in bed. Every inch of my body naturally wanted to go over and look in closer detail, dare I say it touch. I mean what harm would it be if I just slipped his dick under the cover. But every sensible thing inside of me was telling me don’t be ridiculous you’re already in enough trouble just go and sit down and forget about it. As you’re probably guessing I didn’t listen to the sensible side because what happened next changed everything for me! During his sleep Jordan rolled over and now facing me was his ginormous, hunky and hairy ass, I couldn’t believe it and neither could my dick because I got instantly hard at the site of it. Jordan used to be a rugby player so he was still in incredible shape. I couldn’t contain my excitement at this site so I took a step further into the room…

Part 3:

As I took a step further into the room, every step in my mind I was thinking what the fuck is wrong with you? Just leave. But with every step the more of his groans I could hear, the more of his manly smell I could smell and the more of his muscles and hairy hot ass I could see. I came to a natural stop, I made it to the side of Jordan’s bed. What was I doing? I need to leave but by now i’d stopped thinking with my head and I was only thinking with my dick, my rock hard dick. What was I going to do now I was standing over him anyway it’s not like he’ll be interested if anything when he wakes up and sees me there he will be more furious than he already is with me!

As I stood there I notices his groans getting louder and louder, to be honest I’d never heard someone make so many groany noises in their sleep, certainly not his son anyway. I noticed that despite hik turning over his dick had still slipped out, I went around to see it and boy oh boy it looked huge up close! He was circumcised and just from the bit I could see he was thick and it looked long too. My hand reached out, I stopped myself what was I doing, what if he waked up! But like I said my own dick ruled over thinking with my head, it was why I was here in the first place. I reached out for Jordan’s dick to slip it back under the covers, my hand gets nearer and nearer to it and as I touch it, it’s not what I expect, there is something wet, warm and wet, I realise that during his sleep Jordan has got precum all over his dick and I’m now touching it… What am I doing my hand is on my friends dad who is 53 wet dick. That’s what I should be thinking and leaving but i’ve always been a daredevil and one to live life on the edge so I don’t want to stop there…

Part 4:

There I am hand on Jordan’s dick still, the precum getting on my fingers. My own dick is already bulging out of my underwear, I can’t tell you how many times I fantasied over this man and now hear he was in front of me naked and his dick in my hand. I fooled myself that touching his dick quickly would be enough so I slipped the dick back under the cover but as I did so his groans grew louder and his body tensed and another little bit of precum leaked all over my hand. He was turned on as well. Jordan must be having some naughty dreams, not so innocent after all. I pull my hand away and notice the precum still on my fingers, standing over Jordan I decide there is only one thing to do, something that no one can ever no I like his precum of my fingers. By which point I’m driving myself wild.

Then I decide no this is enough, i’ve taken it too far and if I leave now nobody ever has to know I was even in here. Although it was hard to leave him there looking so gorgeous but I decide I must. I turn around to leave and as I do I hear tossing and turning from the bed and his deep dark voice that sounds like heaven to me booms “What on earth are you doing in here”, I turn around fast out of fear not even remembering the massive hard on i’ve got over him which as soon as I turn around he immediately notices. I tell him I was just trying to wake him up but was having no luck before he asked “why are you hard? I always thought you were a decent kid but what with the incident with Harry and now me waking up to you in my room with a hard on it’s just not right.” I make more excuses and tell him I’ll leave as I do Jordan’s voice booms back at me “sexually frustrated” and I respond with a simple “what?” He says “I think you’re sexually frustrated which is why you’re doing all this stuff, I mean you’re obviously horny and I’m going to take a guess you’ve never been with a guy?” I tell him no. Jordan explains to me that perhaps if he can get rid of my sexual frustration I won’t be sneaking around as much. I take a massive gulp unsure where this is going, especially considering he is still lying in bed naked. He tells me “when I was away with the rugby lads for weeks playing we’d often get sexually frustrated, we’d help each other out in all sorts of ways until we went home and forgot all about it. Just guys helping guys, besides you obviously like me” he laughs whilst pointing to my raging hard on. I say to him “okay then, what do you have in mind?” Jordan tells me “come closer it’ll be easier to show you but remember what the lads do stay between the lads right? “ “right” I repeat back full of excitement as I step towards him

Part 5:

As I step closer to my ultimate crush, my friends dad, a 53 year old hunky former rugby player Jordan, I can’t contain my excitement. He grabs my waist, pulls me in and says “time to get rid of that sexual frustration”, he pulls me in for a kiss and releases my lips from his, “on your knees he tells me, start with my leaky cock”. He pulls out his cock, it’s big as suspected but not too big, I’ll make anything happen for him. He demands I open my mouth and in he slides his thick, long, cut cock into my mouth, it takes up every inch of my mouth and as he slides it in and out it hits the back of my mouth everytime making me gag its so big. He grabs onto my head as he thrusts his manly hips and humps my mouth. The more he thrusts the more I’m thrusted forward with his cock further and further back in my mouth and my nose each time resting on his wirey, black pubic hair and my eyes meeting his six pack abs wet with sweat. In and out he continues to thrust, I feel his cock tense up a few times and he tells me “you really are a little gay guy you are doing amazing”. Then his big biceps pull me up from the floor and he lifts me up of the ground entirely, my skinny little legs wrapped around his great big legs of muscles, he kisses me again, my hands resting on his hairy chest, he chucks me down on the bed and slowly removes my clothing, kissing every part of my body as he does it. My dick springs out I’m so excited, with some pre cum of my own. My ultimate crush Jordan is standing above me naked, powering over me like the gorgeous man he is. He tells me “now this is where it gets really good”.

Part 6:

Jordan tells me to turn over, I gulp nervously, he tells me I have nothing to worry about that and that he can tell I’m already going to make a good little slut. I do as he says, besides remember he’s my friends dad and I’m in their house he is in charge after all. He goes down on my ass telling me how sexy it is and I feel his tongue enter my ass, I groan loudly as he eats and rims my ass. I’ve never felt anything like it.

“thought that was nice?” Jordan asks, I mutter a pathetic noise to say yes. He says “wait until you feel this”. I instantly know what it is, his rock hard dick. At last Jordan is rubbing his dick over my wet asshole teasing it and me, just rubbing it over and rubbing it over before I can’t take it anymore and I tell Jordan “Just put it in Jordan” he spanks my ass and says “see sexually frustrated”. He then leans into my ear and whispers “whilst we are in here call me daddy jordan and don’t forget your please and thank you’s, now let’s try that again.” I repeat “Please just stick it in Daddy Jordan.” Jordan simply replies “better”. He pulls my asshole apart and at long last I scream with a mixture of joy, pain and pleasure as he finally sticks his long, thick dick into my wet ass “ugghhhhhh” i continue to scream, “you’re tight” he tells me “let’s change that”. He begins to thurst his hips as his cock begins to move slowly in and out of my wet asshole, his abs brushing up against my back he is going that far in. Out of nowhere my pain turns to pleasure as he hits the right spot, it’s obvious he’s done this before as he gets quicker and quicker I scream with pleasure, thrusting in and out, in and out, I can’t take it anymore I cum all over his bed without even touching myself. He is that amazing. Jordan notices and says “I knew you’d like this little slut” he wraps his great big arms around me pulls me off the bed and lays down, laying in the cum i’d just released and tells me to sit on daddy Jordan’s lap. I sit on his dick, he wraps his arms around me, “bounce bitch” he commands. I bounce up and down on his dick, facing each other we are both a hot sweaty mess, he kisses me passionately, before announcing you’ve done it” I’m going to cum” Jordan chucks me off him onto the bed stands above me and cums all over me, making sure to get it all over my body. He leans in and kisses me and I feel his abs one last time, he stands up and says “I suppose we better get you home then” before repeating one last time “Remember what happens between the rugby lads stays between the rugby lads and for the record you’d make a good one with that mouth and hole”. I lay there watching Jordan walk off as I am in his bed drenched in his cum, i’d just been fucked by my ultimate crush, i’d just been fucked by my 53 ultimate crush, i’d just been fucked by my best friends dad.