My FWB ... my three holes are for you ( m / ftm )

ThreeHFY

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love this ritual. I crave it. My friend with many benefits.

One of us reaches out, sets a weekend, and sets a place. Always a hotel. Hotel sex is the best, and you agree. Discretion is required for both of us, and we rotate locations for both variety and safety.

I get there first and prepare myself accordingly. I never know for sure what you’re in the mood for, but I have a general idea based upon our history. Vibes, toys, lubes. Gloves. Restraints. Spreaders. Floggers and slappers. Blindfolds.

I’m ready for you, for anything.

This slow build has me wet for most of the day. In fact, in the days before your visits, I’m so hot that I spend several days in a row of fucking myself in anticipation. Even on the days and nights that we meet, I always fuck myself first, sometimes twice before seeing you, because I can’t help myself. I need to get off. And I can, and still cum more, because my ftm transgender physiology allows that. Unlike a cock, the function of my clit isn’t limited by the ability to get and to stay hard. Or how often I can get hard, or cum. Or even by my size. No blue balls for me, nor a limp noodle. My T-enhanced clit has one function and purpose. Pleasure. I’m only limited by my desire for spreading my legs and ass for you and for your talented tongue, determined fingers, and thick cock. And, when it’s you that wants to be fucked, you know that I am more than willing and capable, with my hands or dildo. Today, I fuck myself twice in anticipation, getting off twice, thick cock in my pussy and a sucking vibe on my clit. But, not TOO thick…because I want to feel that delicious stretch when you enter me. Anywhere and everywhere.

Shower and groom. My pussy and ass are clean and ready for you, but I check the clock. My preparation has one more step.

I lube up my favorite dildo for my ass, and after teasing my hole for a while, pretending it’s your thick tongue, I slowly enter. You want me ready and stretched for you, like you know I can be, so that you can fill me balls-deep. I love taking all 7 inches of your thickness in either my pussy or my ass, with your full and heavy balls slapping against me. Either against my engorged clit or my sensitive asshole, again and again. You want what I want. It has always been that way for us.

I love that feeling…the feeling when the slow and steady pressure in your ass gives way, and your muscles actually pull the dildo or cock into you…no effort needed. Yes, please, and thank you. Inside me now and fully accommodating, I push the dildo deeper, over and over again, waking up all of the nerves in my ass to get them ready for your cock. My pussy responds…..clit throbbing, my upper thighs are now painted with my desire. Incredible to me…how my pussy and my ass are so in sync. They ache for and assist in the pleasure of the other.

And now, they both wait for you. For your strong hands and arms. Your thick legs, wrapped around me, bracing me and us, setting and keeping a rhythm. Rocking me back onto your cock, over and over. I want every inch of you, and my body will demand it.

Fully alert, I wait for you, stretched naked on the sheets, flat on my stomach. I lift up one leg, bringing it closer to my chest, exposing my wet and throbbing pussy to the textured sheets below. I can’t help but grind into them a bit. I need relief, again, and it’s only moments away.

I want you to find me like this when you first come in - face down, arms spread, ass up, pussy glistening. Hungry. Even my mouth eagerly awaits that initial greeting, when I turn and crawl down the bed to slowly unzip you and release you….

I hear your distinctive knock on the door, but I know that you will let yourself in. A single beep of the electronic door, and the hallway light pierces the room, backlit by bright moonlight from the open windows. You cast a long and broad shadow.

I am throbbing.

While I want to turn and greet you, I was also determined for you to see me like this…to see me naked and spread for you, my want and willingness on full display.

You do. I can hear your rough breathing at the foot of the bed, faster and deeper. Kicking off your shoes, removing your shirt, unbuckling your belt. I quickly turn on my hands and knees to greet you.

No underwear to remove….how considerate of you. Your thick cock is already glistening with precum and I greedily swipe it with the flat of my tongue, teasing your hole. Then, I extend my tongue and take you in as deeply as I can, quite a challenge with your thickness, but I love the feeling of being stuffed. I continue massaging that swelling meat with my tongue and throat - so deep, that tears well in my eyes. A natural reaction, but also a gracious one, for this beautiful meat between my full, wet lips. So thick, and getting still thicker and harder for me. Throbbing, my now purple clit has a dull ache, but one I’ve grown to love. My hands gently greet those heavy balls, worshiping their size and smoothness for a time with my fingertips and broad tongue. I reach behind, palms spread against your ass, pulling you into me.

You’re getting excited quickly, but you know yourself, and you also have something in mind. Like me, you likely rubbed one out on the way here so that you can last longer for me tonight, for us both. We’ve both been patient, waiting for this day.

My face now in your hands, you tell me to get back on the bed and to wait for you. Naked now, you take a seat across from me and begin stroking yourself, in which you are an expert. Black Belt level excellence. You are glorious, gentle smirk and all. Legs spread for me, balls draping, you begin your deliberate seduction. Your meaty glans is glistening with precum again, and you prop one lengthy thigh on the couch. Your tempo, your wrist action, your direction. Your alternating attention to the fat, sensitive head and the firm, muscular shaft. The tension in your fingers, your forearm, the action of your free hand, bracing the base of the cock, then at times cupping your balls and presenting their glory. Stroking your strong thighs…often the seat of my worship - and you know it - flexing and releasing them, over and again. You relish the tease. Lifting and bracing the other leg on the couch, showing the full span of your balls and ass. I take in all of you, and you love it. My hooded gaze, my mouth agape, my glistening lips, my quickened breath. I see your balls pulsing and tightening and your expert edging to slow down and amplify your pleasure. You alternate between eyes closed in focus and an intent stare. I know that you want to see my reaction up close, and I give you what you want. On my hands and knees, I crawl to you, head level with your beautiful cock, my hands slowly running lightly up the insides of your muscular thighs. When I arrive, withholding no more, you cum loudly and hard and spray my eager face and chest with thick ropes of cum. I eagerly take you into my warm mouth to milk the last drops from you, the full length of you, working your now softening cock with my throat. I follow this with another slow and wet tongue exploration of your emptied and pulsing balls.

Quick work with a towel, and then you grab two large clean towels that were strategically placed by me at the foot of the bed. You know well what you can do to me and for me, and you’re quite proud of it, and I am prepared for your efforts. Taking my hand to bring me up from my knees, you quickly position me on my back at the end of the bed, with my legs draped over the edge. You tell me no….to lift my legs to my chest, and to spread myself for you. I do so with desperation, as far as my legs will go. I am totally exposed to you. My swollen clit and wet pussy and ass are begging for your attention, and you extend the pause to tell me your appreciation. Your words are slow and deliberate strokes to my desire, and I can’t feel any hotter and wanton than I do right now. My three holes are for you tonight, in any way you want them.

You move your stubbled face along the inside of both thighs, marveling at how wet I am for you, of what your display of cock mastery did to me. Side to side, you coat your cheeks and chin with my desire. You then engulf my throbbing clit with your lips, applying gentle suction from time to time, alternating with lazy and wide swipes of your thick tongue, over and over. Placing your palms under my ass, you tilt me upward and bring both lips and tongue to my quivering asshole. Flat tongue, pointed tongue, circles and swipes. Individually, I lost track of the incredible feelings you were invoking; they had all merged into one. You worshiped my wet slit from ass to clit, until my mouth ran dry, from what seemed to become one continuous moan. Then, lingering focus from your tongue, and some words and moans of your own. I love how you talk to me. Telling me what a hot piece I am, how you love my total surrender, how you’ve been hard for me all day, and how deeply you’re going to fuck me tonight. That I need to be ready for it, and that you’re making me that way. Fingers, one then two, inside and curling upward, pressing my G-spot. Determined and focused. Warm rivers of my own cum flowing down the crack of my ass onto the towels below, and an occasional squirt over your shoulders when your forearms and fingers are in sync. You take your time tonight, but then again, you always take pride in your efforts. You are on a mission…you want me pulsing in your mouth as I cum, clamping down on your fingers with my strong pussy. You know that most powerful orgasms are from your strong hands, and you are determined tonight to make that happen. I am at your mercy - and arching my back, muscles tense, I give you what you want - loudly - trembling and undone.

I need to be fucked. NOW. Like, folded in half and fucked until I scream.

Like always, you feel and meet my urgency. You line up your now hardened, fat cock and sink in slowly and fully - balls deep. Gods, I love that delicious stretch. Only you fill me this way, spoiled now against any other cock. My legs are still pressed to my chest, so every thrust has maximum depth and impact. I can feel your heavy balls slapping against my ass, like an eager broad tongue stroking me with every thrust. You then lean upward, arching your back and holding my legs over my body, firmly grasping my ankles. Sometimes you spread me deliciously, looking down on me as I arch underneath you. Sometimes to push my legs together, pull them up and over your shoulders, for that deeper than deep fucking. You are in total control, and I’m loving every second and inch of it. Weeks of waiting, far too long. I’ve need you and this - being taken and stretched and thoroughly fucked.

After a time, you take my legs and move me onto my left side, and I know your intentions. Diligently prepping for this all day, my breathing is shallow while you tease my hole with the meaty head of your cock. Over and over, until I arch my back into you, desperate. Lining up your thick cock, you lean over me resting on your strong arms and slowly enter my ass, waiting for that delicious grip that pulls you in, allowing my body to perform the official welcome. Every inch is a slow moan, and my arms reach out instinctively for anything to purchase. I grip the sheets, then your forearm, squeezing you rhythmically and unknowingly aligning with the pleasurable pulsing in my ass. You take your time with slow, deliberate, full strokes, knowing now how that pace is critical to making me crazy with lust - nonverbal almost - but for a never ending stream of gasps and moans. Nothing compares to this.

You start to feel my ass contracting around you, and you sense that it won’t be long before I start a steady assent to a long and powerful orgasm. And, your tightening balls are telling you that you are not far yourself. You know that I love it on my knees, that this allows me to play with or to vibe my swollen clit, and you physically direct me to this position. Face down, ass up, I am more than ready for what comes next. And, you love the look of your fat cock buried in my thick ass, almost as much as the feel. Almost. Standing at the edge of the bed, you put one foot on the bed, leaning into me further for an even deeper fucking. Ohmygod. Grinding back into you, I meet you with every thrust, your heavy balls now slapping against the warm wetness of my swollen clit.

Reaching underneath me with one arm, my vibe reaches my pulsing clit, and again I marvel at how wet I am. Only you do this to me, and you do it every time. I am more than ready. The sucking function pulls in and vibrates my swollen clit, and your deep dicking of my ass has me teetering on the edge for what feels like forever. I still can’t believe how good this feels. One long rolling orgasm that seems to ascend for minutes without actually peaking, and it takes less than a minute with the vibe to push me over the final edge. My ass is spasmodically gripping you over and over, and you grunt in appreciation for my pulsing gratitude, rhythmically milking your cock. I can tell that you are close, and I want you - need you - to come all over me once again. I command you to give it all to me, but you were already there, firmly gripping my hips for some final deep thrusts, your ass and lower back committed to each one. Then, you pull back and I watch in appreciation over my shoulder as my ass and waist are showered with a warm and impressive load, given that this was an encore.

You lean forward and collapse on top of me, and I love to feel your weight and the full body contact, skin to skin. Breathing full and deep, slowing. Your thick arms snake underneath mine, grasping my forearms, and I feel your warm breath in my ear, stubbled cheek to stubbled cheek. Slower breathing, and we both start to shake in gentle laughter.

“Well, hello there….” you say to me, our first formal greeting of the night.

We don’t and didn’t need one, anyway. Not anymore. Our bodies speak volumes.

My three holes are for you - only for you, my dear and trusted friend with benefits. You “get” all of me and my needs, and you will get all of my holes tonight, and any other night you ask.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thoroughly enjoyed it! I identify with your role. I am a bi guy with a thin dick that I feel is more of a clit for me. I love big girth in my hole like you. Would love to be fucked all night, suck cock and drink cum from big, thick dicks!

ThreeHFY

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thoroughly enjoyed it! I identify with your role. I am a bi guy with a thin dick that I feel is more of a clit for me. I love big girth in my hole like you. Would love to be fucked all night, suck cock and drink cum from big, thick dicks!
Awesome, thank you for reading!! :kissing_heart: