My Hot Irish Coworker-Part 2

Evanscum99

Expert Member
Media
NOTE: This is a direct continuation of the My Hot Irish Coworker story! Thanks so much for all the love, I´m so glad you all enjoyed it!

My fingers plunged into the deep fiery red sea of his pubic hairs. It looked like he hadn´t groomed himself in a while, as his ginger forest was mostly untamed. I wanted to make eye contact with him, showing him how much more I could do, how badly I could make him beg for more, but his eyes were rolled back into his head, and I could only see the white underneath his eyelashes.

The gentle stroking of his cock was the only noise that broke through the silence, before his moaning began. A couple of broken utterances came from his throat, with an occasional ¨f...fuck¨ escaping his mouth. His voice was much deeper than before... he was no longer hiding his carnal desires. This was Connor, at his most wild state.
At least, I thought it was.

¨Go faster,¨ he said. That was all that was needed, and like a sleeper agent, my wrist activated and began speeding up the pace. I didn´t even need lube, as within seconds his precum began to leak onto my fingers, slicking in between the fucking machine that was getting him off for the first time in who knows how long. Like oil to an engine, my fingers began to move more violently, choking his cock harder, and cupping his hairy- very, very hairy- testicles. Flaccid, his penis was already pretty large, but as his erection grew in my hands, the beast woke. He was 8.5 inches easily, undoubtedly the biggest I´ve ever seen, at least in person.

His moans were overwhelming now, filling the apartment with his cries of desperation. ¨Oh... oh fuck yeah.... no don´t stop... p-please keep going...¨ I was helping him out, but in order to be the best friend I could be, I couldn´t just let him cum this early in the game. There was so much more exploring to do. I was merely Connor´s tutor, instructing him on how good his body can feel, beyond just putting his penis in a vagina. There was an infinite number of possibilities. And tonight would only be the beginning.

I took my hands off his dick. His eyes returned to their normal state, now more furious than ever. He looked MAD... like I had denied him his only source of happiness.

¨Suck my fucking cock. Now.¨

And Round Two had begun. My lips met his chest, and I took my sweet time getting to the good part. I trailed down his abs, my tongue outlining every divot in his cum gutters, and Connor looked like he was going to black out. ¨Don´t pass out on me yet baby... there´s so much more to do.¨ My voice was ravenous, eager to please. I entered his happy trail, becoming more and more shrouded in the thicket of his pubic hairs, until my nose inhaled the beautiful odors of his manhood. I was taken aback by how good it smelled, freezing up my senses and putting me in a mad trance.

I skipped his cock, to his dismay... denying him even more of the pleasures that would await him... and went straight for his balls. The source of his semen, my final destination and my one true desire, was stored here, in another fiery brush of hair. I began using my tongue as a pencil, drawing lines across his testicles in a variety of different directions, painting his eyes white again. I couldn´t deny how much I had wanted this, and prematurely, I took in one orb at a time, furiously and with determination. I sucked each one off like a Ring Pop, this one absolutely being my favorite flavor, never breaking eye contact with Connor´s desperate pleas. I think the work of my tongue made him more eager to fuck me than the handjob, because his cock was fully erect by itself and very much leaking a massive amount of precum. And I couldn´t resist my curiosity at just how good the salty ichor would feel and taste on my tongue.

I finally began sucking him off. I started with the head, now overjoyed at the sensation and flavor of the fluid sliding down my throat. I wanted to take my time, but to my surprise, Connor thrusted half of his cock- over four inches- directly down my throat. I didn´t usually have a gag reflex, but I couldn´t help myself but choke a little bit. I looked up... ¨hey! That wasn´t very nice. I like to take my time with these things!¨ I said with a smile and a wink.

¨I´m sorry, I had to. I needed this. I needed YOU.¨ Connor´s desperation was much more apparent now, and despite our understanding that the night was nowhere near over, he needed to cum. I admit that I teased him a little too well with my hand and tongue, but it had driven him to a place he had never experienced before. And so, I picked up the pace. I tried to swallow his entire shaft, but failed... despite having taken way more cocks than him. I did my best to speed up, however, swallowing more and more of his manhood, allowing more and more precum to reveal itself to my taste buds, preparing him and myself for his orgasm.

¨Unhhhh.... oh fuck... OH FUCK YEAH. JUST LIKE that.... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...." His ejaculation was imminent, and I was ready. His muscles around the V leading to his pubes convulsed violently, as if he was undergoing an exorcism, and my mouth opened like a dam to the flood of white that spurted from his cock. It felt like I had chugged all of his Irish cream, as I had to swallow maybe four times to get it all past the blockages of my throat. ¨I don´t think I´ve ever made anyone cum that much before.¨ I said, my lips now coated in the salty glaze.

Connor didn´t hear me, as the orgasm transported him to an entirely new universe. ¨Hey buddy, wake up. You good?¨ I said the last line a bit nervously, but he returned to his senses.

¨That was... you were... unbelievable. The best blowjob I´ve ever received.¨

I was nervous, now... I hadn´t been fucked in a while, and I was desperate for the walls of my anus to spasm around his Irish cock. But he looked spent, and so I began to get up, a little upset I had rushed the experience. Before I could stand and make it to the bathroom, he pulled me in for the wettest, and probably longest kiss, I´ve ever had.

¨Where are you going? You haven´t taught me everything I need to know. My balls aren´t empty at all. Down for a little more fun?

Yes. Yes I fucking was.
Hope you all love this story! Part 3 IS COMING SOON! Very much including eating out, and maybe some insane fucking..... ;)

NOTE: This is a direct continuation of the My Hot Irish Coworker story! Thanks so much for all the love, I´m so glad you all enjoyed it!

My fingers plunged into the deep fiery red sea of his pubic hairs. It looked like he hadn´t groomed himself in a while, as his ginger forest was mostly untamed. I wanted to make eye contact with him, showing him how much more I could do, how badly I could make him beg for more, but his eyes were rolled back into his head, and I could only see the white underneath his eyelashes.

The gentle stroking of his cock was the only noise that broke through the silence, before his moaning began. A couple of broken utterances came from his throat, with an occasional ¨f...fuck¨ escaping his mouth. His voice was much deeper than before... he was no longer hiding his carnal desires. This was Connor, at his most wild state.

¨Go faster,¨ he said. That was all that was needed, and like a sleeper agent, my wrist activated and began speeding up the pace. I didn´t even need lube, as within seconds his precum began to leak onto my fingers, slicking in between the fucking machine that was getting him off for the first time in who knows how long. Like oil to an engine, my fingers began to move more violently, choking his cock harder, and cupping his hairy- very, very hairy- testicles. Flaccid, his penis was already pretty large, but as his erection grew in my hands, the beast woke. He was 8.5 inches easily, undoubtedly the biggest I´ve ever seen, at least in person.

His moans were overwhelming now, filling the apartment with his cries of desperation. ¨Oh... oh fuck yeah.... no don´t stop... p-please keep going...¨ I was helping him out, but in order to be the best friend I could be, I couldn´t just let him cum this early in the game. There was so much more exploring to do. I was merely Connor´s tutor, instructing him on how good his body can feel, beyond just putting his penis in a vagina. There was an infinite number of possibilities. And tonight would only be the beginning.

I took my hands off his dick. His eyes returned to their normal state, now more furious than ever. He looked MAD... like I had denied him his only source of happiness.

And Round Two had begun. My lips met his chest, and I took my sweet time getting to the good part. I trailed down his abs, my tongue outlining every divot in his cum gutters, and Connor looked like he was going to black out. ¨Don´t pass out on me yet baby... there´s so much more to do.¨ My voice was ravenous, eager to please. I entered his happy trail, becoming more and more shrouded in the thicket of his pubic hairs, until my nose inhaled the beautiful odors of his manhood. I was taken aback by how good it smelled, freezing up my senses and putting me in a mad trance.

I skipped his cock, to his dismay... denying him even more of the pleasures that would await him... and went straight for his balls. The source of his semen, my final destination and my one true desire, was stored here, in another fiery brush of hair. I began using my tongue as a pencil, drawing lines across his testicles in a variety of different directions, painting his eyes white again. I couldn´t deny how much I had wanted this, and prematurely, I took in one orb at a time, furiously and with determination. I sucked each one off like a Ring Pop, this one absolutely being my favorite flavor, never breaking eye contact with Connor´s desperate pleas. I think the work of my tongue made him more eager to fuck me than the handjob, because his cock was fully erect by itself and very much leaking a massive amount of precum. And I couldn´t resist my curiosity at just how good the salty ichor would feel and taste on my tongue.

I finally began sucking him off. I started with the head, now overjoyed at the sensation and flavor of the fluid sliding down my throat. I wanted to take my time, but to my surprise, Connor thrusted half of his cock- over four inches- directly down my throat. I didn´t usually have a gag reflex, but I couldn´t help myself but choke a little bit. I looked up... ¨hey! That wasn´t very nice. I like to take my time with these things!¨ I said with a smile and a wink.

¨I´m sorry, I had to. I needed this. I needed YOU.¨ Connor´s desperation was much more apparent now, and despite our understanding that the night was nowhere near over, he needed to cum. I admit that I teased him a little too well with my hand and tongue, but it had driven him to a place he had never experienced before. And so, I picked up the pace. I tried to swallow his entire shaft, but failed... despite having taken way more cocks than him. I did my best to speed up, however, swallowing more and more of his manhood, allowing more and more precum to reveal itself to my taste buds, preparing him and myself for his orgasm.

¨Unhhhh.... oh fuck... OH FUCK YEAH. JUST LIKE that.... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST...." His ejaculation was imminent, and I was ready. His muscles around the V leading to his pubes convulsed violently, as if he was undergoing an exorcism, and my mouth opened like a dam to the flood of white that spurted from his cock. It felt like I had chugged all of his Irish cream, as I had to swallow maybe four times to get it all past the blockages of my throat. ¨I don´t think I´ve ever made anyone cum that much before.¨ I said, my lips now coated in the salty glaze.

Connor didn´t hear me, as the orgasm transported him to an entirely new universe. ¨Hey buddy, wake up. You good?¨ I said the last line a bit nervously, but he returned to his senses.

I was nervous, now... I hadn´t been fucked in a while, and I was desperate for the walls of my anus to spasm around his Irish cock. But he looked spent, and so I began to get up, a little upset I had rushed the experience. Before I could stand and make it to the bathroom, he pulled me in for the wettest, and probably longest kiss, I´ve ever had.

¨Where are you going? You haven´t taught me everything I need to know. My balls aren´t empty at all. Down for a little more fun?

Yes. Yes I fucking was.
Hope you all love this story! Part 3 IS COMING SOON! Very much including eating out, and maybe some insane fucking..... ;)
Great story. Is it true or is it fiction?

Yes. Yes I fucking was.
This is incredible! Continue!

Reactions: Evanscum99