My Hot Irish Coworker- Part 3

Evanscum99

Expert Member
Media
Hey y´all! This is the final installment of the Hot Irish Coworker story... hope you enjoy! Definitely had the most fun writing this one, if you couldn´t tell ;)
---------------------------------------------
We took it to his bedroom, finally, as the taste of his cum kept dancing on my tongue. He practically threw me on the bed, and before I could say anything, his pants were fully off, revealing his thick uncut cock. Despite having just came, he was still semi-hard, and getting harder. I thought to myself, is he hard just from the idea of fucking me? Before I could contemplate further, he ripped the rest of my clothes off within a matter of seconds, and then flipped me over, nibbling my ear.

I was fully hard now. He hadn´t even put his dick on my body but the tension in the air was so thick, so strong, so real. We hadn´t showered since we got back from the restaurant, so our musk filled the air. Somehow though, I could still smell the Old Spice on his neck...

¨Oh baby, look at you. So small and helpless... let me take care of you.¨
Am I hallucinating? Did he really just say that or am I hearing things???

What came next would undoubtedly empty my mind of all tension, all stress, all suffering. I felt his cool, wet tongue lap against my hole, completely by surprise... I was so in my own head that I had not seen him lower himself to my backside. I shiver and twitched, my hole suddenly clenching on his tongue, but he giggled in response. ¨Does that feel good?¨

¨Y... yes... oh f... fuck yeah... keep going, please!¨

Somehow, my cock was already leaking precum, without being touched. I was fully hard, as his tongue teased my entrance, coating every groove and nerve of my hole with his saliva. I had never experienced such INTENSE pleasure before... no man had ever even offered to eat my ass, despite me having done it multiple times. It seemed like Connor was maybe hiding something... had he stopped masturbating and telling me about his sex secrets in order to get me to sleep with him, to get me horny, desperately pining to be his next conquest? No... it can´t be...

His tongue disappeared from my hole, much to my dismay, but was quickly replaced by one of his massive fingers... within seconds, he not only entered my anus, but also worked it up through my cavity, looking, searching for something, and it didn´t take long to realize what he was searching for.

And then, also to my disappointment, he found it. Because the moment his middle finger probed against my prostate, I couldn´t control myself. I shot maybe five ropes of cum, my eyes rolling in the back of my head, my body shaking uncontrollably, as I let out a deep and painful moan. Despite it being perhaps the best orgasm of my life, I already began to worry that it was now over... now that both of us had gotten off, maybe the end of the night was approaching sooner than I thought.

No. It was not over. Because Connor said six words that took me right out of my haze.

¨Oh perfect... got some fresh lube.¨

My semen, splattered all over his sheets in thick globs, he swept up with his hands and... he began to stroke his cock with it. My spunk. He was using it. As fucking lube.

Watching him get off with my sperm was maybe the hottest thing I had ever witnessed. He was now rock hard, as the white goo traveled through his fingers, from the base of his cock around the red forest of his pubes, to his frenulum, in deep and slow strokes.

This is a dream. I must be dreaming. This can´t be real.

Connor´s loud and exasperating gasps as his dick got harder and harder definitely confirmed my reality. ¨Wow. Your cum feels so good on my cock. Can´t believe how perfect it feels. Unghhh.... fuck yeah....¨

He was getting lost in his own pleasure, but he did not break eye contact with me. He watched my beautiful fascination with his body, as if he was putting on a show, just for me. He rubbed my cum on his nipples, his chest, and even his balls, which were clearly extremely sensitive, because his own precum started to leak out, mixing with my own DNA.

¨I could watch this all day,¨ I said. Just staying in this moment forever would´ve meant the world.

¨Oh yeah? Well, I can´t get off just yet. I only filled up one of your holes. I gotta fill you up from behind too, baby.¨

Baby. He called me baby.

Before I could protest, he spun me around, and within one fell swoop, he pushed his entire length inside of me. I gasped in a combination of endless pleasure and shock... my own cum being the only fluid preventing my anus to reject his member. It actually did work as a good lube, because even as he started to pull out and thrust back into me, the movement felt natural, real... it didn´t hurt the way I thought it would.

I don´t know how long we stayed there, me bent over, gasping, riding his thick cock, feeling him grow within me. It could´ve been five minutes or two hours... time meant nothing anymore. I just felt him, because there was only him, as we were now one being, one body, and I didn´t know where he stopped and I started. I only began to notice the time when his movements became less calculated and more erratic, signaling his budding orgasm.

¨Get off my dick and sit on top of me. I want you to watch me when I come.¨

Another show I couldn´t possibly miss.

I got off and he laid down on his back, pushing his legs out and wrapping them around me. I shuffled towards his cock, now impossibly hard, as if made of titanium... he was very close. His sword entered its sheath slowly but calmly, because I wanted to be careful... I wanted to ride him, not made him explode too quickly. His moan as I sat down was soft, genuine, and deep. My cock was also now hard, which I didn´t think was possible, but it wasn´t as hard as it was before.

Until we started moving, and he began to stroke me off.

His hands were calloused, but the motion of our bodies as I bounced up and down on his dick made the movement perfectly routine. I had entered a metaphysical state of pleasure, now acting inhuman... I was panting like a dog, and making sounds that were mixtures of cries, sobs, and pleas for more. His movements became violent, fucking deep into me, jerking me off faster, as my precum danced along his fingertips. My balls became tighter as they lifted on and off his stomach, and I dug my fingernails into his chest, grabbing on to his chest hair like the reins on a horse, desperate for stability but yearning for a loss of control.

And then I saw his smile. His beautiful, perfect smile surrounded by his full pink lips. I saw his blue eyes lost in fascination with me. And then he said.

¨Fuck... I love you.¨ And that was it.

Suddenly, I shot seven ropes of cum directly on to him, hitting him everywhere... his forehead, his chin, the tip of his mouth, his neck and chest... I had never experienced nirvana, but this had to be it... an endless wave of euphoria, a world without suffering or pain, only this feeling forever. Forever.

When I came back to earth, I noticed that his own fucking had become faster than ever... he was about to come. But his face was stunned, frozen. His jaw was open, and his eyes were almost puzzled, confused... he was blown away by my performance in our dance. And he was about to return the favor.

His moans were cries of war... he had just defeated the opposing army as his semen poured inside of me, stuffing me with white warmth. In fact, his orgasm was so powerful, he managed to pass himself out... his head fell back on the bed, and laughing, I joined him, laying on his chest while sure to not take his cock out of my hole so I kept the warmth in.

When he woke up, he was still a little woozy, but I was nuzzled in his neck. And he could only manage a couple of words that sounded human, saying quietly,

¨I should stop masturbating more often!¨

I laughed, maybe a bit too hard, and replied, ¨I agree. We should do this more often, if that´s alright with you?¨

He answered with a kiss. A soft one, as our semen mixed in our mouths, sealing our fate.

¨How can I refuse, baby?¨

I fell asleep on his chest, unashamed or afraid of the vulnerable, exposed, and dirty state I was in. Let them see this.

Let them see us.