My Hot Irish Coworker

Evanscum99

Expert Member
Media
¨Hey man, can I get a ride?¨ I looked up from my phone to see his wide smile through his thin lips. Colin had been working at our restaurant for a little over three months, and we had been friends for about a month and a half. At first, I never saw him as someone to fantasize about in that way. In fact, I wasn´t really friends with him until he asked that same question he just did now six weeks ago... we were very different people. I was 5´ 10¨ and somewhat stocky, brunette and very openly gay, and he was the heartthrob... 6´ 4¨ and lanky with broad shoulders, ginger and very openly Irish. The waitresses swooned over him all the time, and he would talk to me about his various crushes and exploits. You could smell his Old Spice cologne from across the dining floor. It was intoxicating.

¨Yeah sure,¨ I said, grinning back. It wasn´t until about a week ago when I started thinking of him that way. We were hanging out at his place after work, where he fixed me a gin and tonic and we laughed as we showed each other pictures of our families for the first time. It was quite innocent, but it was his trust of me... staring into the whites of his eyes, we both saw each other in a strange way. I accidentally spilled my drink on his shirt and lo and behold, he stripped in front of me.
I´ve never seen a six pack this close before. My thoughts raced and I quickly tried to hide my oncoming boner from his gaze, but I had a feeling he could see it.

We both hopped in my car and dashed, picking up Wendy´s on the way home, which he generously paid for. He offered another quick hangout at his, to which I jumped at the chance... it was so awkward last time. I have to act normal this time around. Little did I know it would be quite the opposite. We walked in and he turned on the light. ¨Let me change real quick,¨ he said secondhandedly, already sprinting for the bedroom. I sat on the couch and began to make myself comfortable. The memory of last week, seeing his body for the first time, made my heart race again. I hadn´t stopped thinking about it all week. We hung out a few times after, but we both had different out times, so we didn´t really see each other outside of work. I couldn´t stop thinking about it. His smooth chest patched with small red hairs. I wanted to touch it, to taste it, to feel it on top of me...

He walked out wearing a tanktop and black sweatpants that were way too loose. ¨Sorry, my pants were tight all day. I just needed something more comfortable.¨ I chuckled nervously. ¨It was crazy today. I´ve never seen the place that packed before.¨ Saturdays in the summer were always busy, but I didn´t really pay too much attention to the crowds that day. All I could picture was him.

He squeezed next to me on the couch. ¨Cheers,¨ we both exclaimed, chugging down a Guiness. I thought it was too much but i didn´t want to wuss out next to him. He was pretty much done with his glass after his first sip. ¨Yeah, it was crazy. But I could handle it. My mind was clear... ever since I stopped, you know.¨ He told me at work a few days ago on a whim that he stopped masturbating, for his ´mental acuity,´ but more importantly due to staying away from his own lust toward the girls at work. We had talked about sex all the time before last week, but after I first saw him exposed, it just made the horniness worse.

He gestured towards his dick. ¨I know I´m doing what´s right. I have to focus on bettering myself... can´t let myself get distracted, you know?¨ I wasn´t really listening to what he said because I began to see his own erection form in his sweatpants. I couldn´t believe what I was seeing... it wasn´t just that it was long. It was so girthy. I swallowed and laughed pretending not to notice like last week, but he definitely picked up on it this time. ¨I know you´re looking. It´s okay... it doesn´t usually get this bad, but because I´m not taking care of it, it´s a little out of my hands.¨ I heard his joke and chuckled, then gulped a little too loudly.

I don´t know what made me do what happened next. It just came out of me, so unexpectedly, without any warning or thought behind it.

¨I can take care of it, if you want.¨

He looked back at me and let out a small laugh, never breaking eye contact. After he was finished, he began to process that I wasn´t kidding. ¨Oh... I´m not so sure. I´ve never really done anything like this with a guy before. My buddies would probably be laughing their asses off right now.¨

¨But they´re not here right now, are they?¨ I questioned. I looked back into his eyes, and saw what appeared to be a quiver of both excitement and fear. ¨Just let me take care of it. Lay back and enjoy it.¨

He looked at me one last time, with a small nod. I reached my hand underneath his shirt, massaging his chest. I felt the small hairs dance along my fingers, as I moved down towards his pants. Moving under the waistband, I felt it for the first time.

He let out a soft moaning, still not breaking eye contact with me. I began massaging his cock, moving up and down in slow strokes, moving down to his hairy balls occasionally, and watching him gasp for air.

What came next began the most incredible sexual experience I´ve ever had.

¨