Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After our crazy and wild experience, the rest of the day seemed as if nothing had changed. We both showered, got ready for the night and met up with the rest of the lads. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed out for the night. This is when things started to get interesting again.

As we hopped from bar to bar, getting drunker as the night wore on, the dynamic between me and George was changing along with our state. There were increasing amounts of glances between each other, increasing amounts of laughing with each other and increasing amounts of time spent together. It was turning into the perfect night until it happened. She happened.

Tall, tanned, skinny and brunette. She was George’s perfect girl and here she came, interrupting our perfect moment and making her move. We chatted as a three, whilst I became increasingly fed up with the conversation and lack of attention from George. I decided to leave and meet up with some of our other friends. As I walked over, another of my friends asked if I was okay as something seemed up. I told him nothing and headed to the bar as I felt the need for some shots. Was this really happening to me? Was I really jealous of this girl?

As I shot my drinks at the bar, pondering this question, I headed back over to my friends when I saw it. George and this girl were all over each other on the middle of the dance floor. As the vodka shot reached my stomach, before I could even think, I was heading to where George was. On my way I passed a blonde, attractive twinky boy. I asked him if he was gay, he told me he was, in a German sounding accent. I then proceeded to kiss him and he kissed me back, passionately.

Whilst kissing, I looked up and saw George. He was staring back at me. For the next 30 seconds, which felt like 30 minutes, we continued to stare at each other whilst kissing our respective partners. This was eye-fucking like I had never seen before. I wondered how so much passion could be expressed through the eyes. I felt powerless to move and I imagine he felt the same. Our stare was broken by a change in song from the DJ and the night continued. I returned back to my friends as if nothing had happened, trying to conceal the increasingly hard erection that was expanding in my pants.

Around 15 minutes later, most of the lads were together in the club when George came over to us. Jokes were made about who out of me and George was going to have the room tonight, given the success both of us had seemingly had. George said there was no need, that it was all mine and that he was in the mood to go home now. He then looked up, asked if I wanted to come back with him and winked. I said okay, adrenaline still pumping from our stare and unsure what mood I was in with George. The rest of the lads called us boring and continued their night without us.

We shared a taxi back, and said nothing to each other. The tension in the taxi was through the roof. We made our way back to the hotel and made our way up to the room. We got in and both sat on our beds across from each other. I was staring at the ground, unsure what to say, when I had the strongest urge I have ever felt in my life. I had to go kiss him.

I leaped off my bed, and onto his, and pushed him down. Before he could say anything, I put my lips on his and waited for him to kiss me back. He did immediately. This was the most passionate kiss of my life and it was amazing. Within what felt like seconds, all of our clothes were off and his thick, hairy legs were up in the air.

Now, if there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I’m a total top. Always have been and always will be. And there was one thing bothering me from mine and George’s first sexual encounter. He had dominated me so easily. I was on my knees swallowing his load like a submissive slut. Not again, not this time.

I pushed his ass into the air with my increasingly sweaty hands, and proceeded to lick his hole with all my might. He started to moan, saying that no-one had ever done this to him before. I could see his penis was rock solid now, and so was mine. I had pushed his ass so far into the air, that his dick basically covered his face.

George looked up at me, smiling and moaning at the same time, Caught up in the moment, and perhaps with the alcohol for confidence, I decided to ask him the question.

“Can I fuck you?” I asked

“What? No! Well … I don’t know” He replied, seemingly caught by surprise from my question.

“You don’t know?” I said back to him “It’s a Yes or No question!”

“Well, I should say No. But right now, I want it … I need it. What the hell, Yeah! There’s lube in the top of the drawer.”

I proceeded to grab the lube, I stroked my throbbing cock with it in one hand and lubed up his hole with my other hand. I then proceeded to place, one and then two fingers into his ass. I slowly moved my fingers in and out, massaging his tight hole as he moaned louder and louder.

“Give me it now” He was basically begging for it. My close, seemingly straight, friend was now so turned on, he was basically begging for me to fuck him. I couldn’t believe what was going on, but I knew that I was enjoying it.

I rubbed my cock against his hole, teasing him some more. We were in the missionary position, and I was staring some more into his beautiful eyes. I then, slowly, started to put my cock into him. Just the head at first when George let out a cry telling me to slow down. Inch by Inch, I went further and further into George, until I could go no further. My dick had never been so hard and I worried about his tight virgin hole. I started to slowly fuck him and George grew increasingly comfortable with a dick in his ass.

I started to pick up the pace and George was now screaming with pleasure. I couldn’t believe how good this felt. I was losing my virginity to one of my best mates and we were both loving this. I grew increasingly confident and started to kiss George. We were making out, and he started to scratch my back, not too hard but I loved it. We were now both kissing and moaning very loudly. We had only been going for a couple of minutes but it had felt like so much longer, when George couldn’t take anymore. He shot his load all over his body, with each thrust it seemed that more cum left his body.

Looking at the thick ropes of cum over his athletic, muscular body, I couldn’t take anymore. I pulled out and shot my load all over his chest and abs. Both breathless, I leant in and gave him a little kiss. He got up, started to clean himself up and looked at me with a mischievous look in his eye.

“I hope you enjoyed that,” He said “because it’s your turn next.”

M

Mattt_K

Great story, man! Definitely going to be keeping an eye out for the next instalment. Wonder if you got to take a photo of George's dick. Seems only fair since he took one of yours :)

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After our crazy and wild experience, the rest of the day seemed as if nothing had changed. We both showered, got ready for the night and met up with the rest of the lads. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed out for the night. This is when things started to get interesting again.

As we hopped from bar to bar, getting drunker as the night wore on, the dynamic between me and George was changing along with our state. There were increasing amounts of glances between each other, increasing amounts of laughing with each other and increasing amounts of time spent together. It was turning into the perfect night until it happened. She happened.

Tall, tanned, skinny and brunette. She was George’s perfect girl and here she came, interrupting our perfect moment and making her move. We chatted as a three, whilst I became increasingly fed up with the conversation and lack of attention from George. I decided to leave and meet up with some of our other friends. As I walked over, another of my friends asked if I was okay as something seemed up. I told him nothing and headed to the bar as I felt the need for some shots. Was this really happening to me? Was I really jealous of this girl?

As I shot my drinks at the bar, pondering this question, I headed back over to my friends when I saw it. George and this girl were all over each other on the middle of the dance floor. As the vodka shot reached my stomach, before I could even think, I was heading to where George was. On my way I passed a blonde, attractive twinky boy. I asked him if he was gay, he told me he was, in a German sounding accent. I then proceeded to kiss him and he kissed me back, passionately.

Whilst kissing, I looked up and saw George. He was staring back at me. For the next 30 seconds, which felt like 30 minutes, we continued to stare at each other whilst kissing our respective partners. This was eye-fucking like I had never seen before. I wondered how so much passion could be expressed through the eyes. I felt powerless to move and I imagine he felt the same. Our stare was broken by a change in song from the DJ and the night continued. I returned back to my friends as if nothing had happened, trying to conceal the increasingly hard erection that was expanding in my pants.

Around 15 minutes later, most of the lads were together in the club when George came over to us. Jokes were made about who out of me and George was going to have the room tonight, given the success both of us had seemingly had. George said there was no need, that it was all mine and that he was in the mood to go home now. He then looked up, asked if I wanted to come back with him and winked. I said okay, adrenaline still pumping from our stare and unsure what mood I was in with George. The rest of the lads called us boring and continued their night without us.

We shared a taxi back, and said nothing to each other. The tension in the taxi was through the roof. We made our way back to the hotel and made our way up to the room. We got in and both sat on our beds across from each other. I was staring at the ground, unsure what to say, when I had the strongest urge I have ever felt in my life. I had to go kiss him.

I leaped off my bed, and onto his, and pushed him down. Before he could say anything, I put my lips on his and waited for him to kiss me back. He did immediately. This was the most passionate kiss of my life and it was amazing. Within what felt like seconds, all of our clothes were off and his thick, hairy legs were up in the air.

Now, if there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I’m a total top. Always have been and always will be. And there was one thing bothering me from mine and George’s first sexual encounter. He had dominated me so easily. I was on my knees swallowing his load like a submissive slut. Not again, not this time.

I pushed his ass into the air with my increasingly sweaty hands, and proceeded to lick his hole with all my might. He started to moan, saying that no-one had ever done this to him before. I could see his penis was rock solid now, and so was mine. I had pushed his ass so far into the air, that his dick basically covered his face.

George looked up at me, smiling and moaning at the same time, Caught up in the moment, and perhaps with the alcohol for confidence, I decided to ask him the question.

“Can I fuck you?” I asked

“What? No! Well … I don’t know” He replied, seemingly caught by surprise from my question.

“You don’t know?” I said back to him “It’s a Yes or No question!”

“Well, I should say No. But right now, I want it … I need it. What the hell, Yeah! There’s lube in the top of the drawer.”

I proceeded to grab the lube, I stroked my throbbing cock with it in one hand and lubed up his hole with my other hand. I then proceeded to place, one and then two fingers into his ass. I slowly moved my fingers in and out, massaging his tight hole as he moaned louder and louder.

“Give me it now” He was basically begging for it. My close, seemingly straight, friend was now so turned on, he was basically begging for me to fuck him. I couldn’t believe what was going on, but I knew that I was enjoying it.

I rubbed my cock against his hole, teasing him some more. We were in the missionary position, and I was staring some more into his beautiful eyes. I then, slowly, started to put my cock into him. Just the head at first when George let out a cry telling me to slow down. Inch by Inch, I went further and further into George, until I could go no further. My dick had never been so hard and I worried about his tight virgin hole. I started to slowly fuck him and George grew increasingly comfortable with a dick in his ass.

I started to pick up the pace and George was now screaming with pleasure. I couldn’t believe how good this felt. I was losing my virginity to one of my best mates and we were both loving this. I grew increasingly confident and started to kiss George. We were making out, and he started to scratch my back, not too hard but I loved it. We were now both kissing and moaning very loudly. We had only been going for a couple of minutes but it had felt like so much longer, when George couldn’t take anymore. He shot his load all over his body, with each thrust it seemed that more cum left his body.

Looking at the thick ropes of cum over his athletic, muscular body, I couldn’t take anymore. I pulled out and shot my load all over his chest and abs. Both breathless, I leant in and gave him a little kiss. He got up, started to clean himself up and looked at me with a mischievous look in his eye.

“I hope you enjoyed that,” He said “because it’s your turn next.”

Mate! Hot story! Reminds me of some of my holidays in Zante and Magaluf. Good times.

Reactions: ScouseUniStudent