Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You told that very well. I love your writing style. Very clear as to what's happening and the perfect amount of detail. Will be looking forward to the next installment, whenever you're ready. Oh, and your body and cock are hot as hell! I hope you're having a lot of fun with it!

Reactions: Jack675
D

deleted8720021

This is my first time posting here, after it was suggested to me by a couple of people, so blame them not me if it’s awful lmao. It certainly is a long one so don’t say you weren’t warned.

This story happened a couple of years ago,in the summer of 2018 when me and my friend were both 19, Covid-19 wasn’t a thing and you could actually go on holiday. This is the story of my first gay experience on my first lads holiday.

For those of you who don’t know, in the UK a lads holiday is a right of passage. Groups of lads go away to hot European islands with the sole intention of getting as drunk as possible every night and shagging as many girls as possible. It was this expectation that made me so nervous coming out to my friends just months before we went away. However I needn’t have worried as each of them was completely fine with me. I even offered not to go on the holiday if people didn’t want to share a room with me, but I was told this was stupid and unnecessary and that nothing had changed and so it remained.

As we went to set off on our holiday, I was still yet to have any gay experiences apart from a couple of kisses in nightclubs. We joked in the airport about whether I would finally get some action on this trip. I laughed but insisted that I would be leaving that to them and I was more excited to top up my tan and have a good drink after a stressful exam period. My friend, George, joked that he wouldn’t be so sure if he was me, but I thought nothing more of it.

George was a more recent addition to the group, but had fit in seamlessly. Me and him clicked from day one, and as such, we had agreed to share a room on the holiday. George was slightly taller than me, standing at around 6ft 2, with broad shoulders, solid, defined pecs and a toned stomach. He had ashy brown hair that was very short back and sides, sitting perfectly on his head without much effort. However, his best feature, we all knew, was his thighs and ass. They were basically as thick as my head, and just as hairy too. He had a wicked tan due to the hours he spent playing football and he looked all the better for it.

A couple of days into the holiday and it had been a roaring success so far. Most of the lads, apart from me, had managed to at least kiss girls far out of their leagues. A couple had even brought some back to our hotel to spend the night. Thankfully for me, George hadn’t yet brought a girl back. Although I would be lying if the thought didn’t turn me on a little bit, I figured the further away I was from heterosexual sex the better.

On this sunny afternoon, we were all lying round the pool, topping up our tans feeling very hungover but excited about the upcoming night. I told myself I would never be attracted to my friends, but as the sun glistened off their sweaty, athletic bodies, and with my lack of action so far, I found myself getting aroused. I headed back to the room slightly earlier than normal, saying I fancied a quick nap but really I needed to get this out of my system.

I headed back to the room, took off my shirt, laid down on the bed in just my shorts and felt my dick getting harder and harder as I was finally able to let my mind run wild. I loaded up my phone and was about to head online when the door opened and in walked George.

“What’s going on here?” He laughed but then suddenly stopped laughing and followed it up with “Fuck Marcus, you’re huge!”

“OMG! I’m so sorry.” I frantically replied, wishing the bed would swallow me whole, “I wasn’t expecting you to be back so quickly.”

“It’s fine, we all have needs.” He reassured me it was okay and I continued to apologise, but my erection would not go away no matter how much I wanted it to. It then went silent and I noticed that he couldn’t take his eyes away from it.

“Take a photo, it’ll last longer.” I decided to break the silence with a joke, hoping we could forget about this as soon as possible.

“Okay, I will then” and with that he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took a photo. I couldn’t believe it.

“What the fuck mate! I wasn’t being serious!” He started to laugh and then so did I, then out of curiosity I decided to ask to see the photo. George agreed it was only fair and showed me.

“You know what would be even better” he stated as he looked at me with a teasing look on his face, “If I took a photo of the real thing”

This made my dick even harder, and I was now getting extremely horny. This is the only excuse I can think of for what I said next.

“Okay then.” I replied, and pulled out my dick. I was as erect as I’d ever been now. Even on a bad day my dick is 7.5” when hard, so I think I must have been pushing 8”. He then took another photo and showed me the results. Needless to say, I was happy with them. *I have attached the pictures here, but be warned they are very NSFW, as is my full profile if you are wondering what I look like*

I was now sitting there, dick and balls out, as George sat on the bed next to me, also just in his shorts. His thighs looked better than they ever had and I couldn’t help but find myself staring. Then I noticed it, a twitch from his shorts, and at that I realised he was also hard. I didn’t know what to do, but I knew what I wanted to do. However, before I could say anything George cleared his throat and asked me with a nervous tone in his voice.

“Have you ever sucked a dick before, Marcus?”

“You know I haven’t mate”

“Do you want to?”

“What are you trying to say George?” I wish I could say my mind was running wild, but I was so in the moment I could only focus on those thick thighs, and the increasingly tight shorts that were covering them.

“You know what I’m saying, now come here!” Any nervousness had quickly left him, he pulled down his shorts, and took them off. There he was, my mate George, in all his glory, and boy was it glorious. His dick was uncut, around 7” long and just as thick, glistening slightly from the precum that had started to form.

Without thinking, I hopped off the bed and onto my knees as he stood up from the bed. Before I could even appreciate what was going on, he shoved that fat cock into my mouth and straight for the back of my throat. I gagged and I choked and I felt tears come into my eyes. I pushed him out, caught my breath and told him to relax.

I pushed down on his stomach, feeling his abs slightly sweaty, and he sat down on the edge of the bed. I played with his cock whilst he stared at me. Just licking it from top to bottom whilst massaging his balls in my hand.

I’d never done it before, but as I put his erect dick in my mouth, I felt something come over me and I went to town on him like a professional. His breath became heavier and heavier until they became moans, which became louder and louder. I started to touch my own dick as I could tell he was getting closer and closer.

He grabbed my dark curly hair, and I looked up at him. I’d never felt so submissive in my entire life as he held me up by the hair and stared into my soul. I couldn’t muster any words, in this moment I was entirely his.

I took my hand off my dick and rubbed it up his thick, hairy, leg and then onto his dick and felt the girth of it in my hands as I started to wank him off.

“I’m not wasting this load” He said, looking at me whilst the thrust of my hand became increasingly stronger. “This is going on your face.”

He then stood back up, placed one hand on his dick and the other on the back of my head. “Wank yourself off too” he commanded me and I followed his order.

With that, his moans became so loud that I knew what was about to happen, I opened my mouth and placed my hand on his arse. I felt his full body shiver and felt the warmth of his ropes paint my face. I couldn’t take it anymore, I came all over the floor and then it dawned on me what had happened and I felt a nervous energy take over my body.

George looked at me, he seemed proud of his work and said maybe it was time for another photo. I told him that it probably wasn’t the best idea, and grabbed the towel that he had been sitting on and cleaned myself up. Going in the shower to finish the cleaning process.

When I was in the shower, my mind went into overdrive, what had just happened? What did this mean for our friendship? What did this mean about George?

My thoughts were suddenly paused when I heard the bathroom door open and George walked in, naked with his penis still semi. He leant into the shower, gave me a kiss on the lips and thanked me for the best blowjob he had ever received.

He then walked out and I stood there wondering what this all meant, and suddenly feeling excited for the rest of the holiday. View attachment 33992211 View attachment 33992221
Beautiful cock fella - no wonder your mate was drooling ;)

brad smith bum

Legendary Member
Media
This is my first time posting here, after it was suggested to me by a couple of people, so blame them not me if it’s awful lmao. It certainly is a long one so don’t say you weren’t warned.

This story happened a couple of years ago,in the summer of 2018 when me and my friend were both 19, Covid-19 wasn’t a thing and you could actually go on holiday. This is the story of my first gay experience on my first lads holiday.

For those of you who don’t know, in the UK a lads holiday is a right of passage. Groups of lads go away to hot European islands with the sole intention of getting as drunk as possible every night and shagging as many girls as possible. It was this expectation that made me so nervous coming out to my friends just months before we went away. However I needn’t have worried as each of them was completely fine with me. I even offered not to go on the holiday if people didn’t want to share a room with me, but I was told this was stupid and unnecessary and that nothing had changed and so it remained.

As we went to set off on our holiday, I was still yet to have any gay experiences apart from a couple of kisses in nightclubs. We joked in the airport about whether I would finally get some action on this trip. I laughed but insisted that I would be leaving that to them and I was more excited to top up my tan and have a good drink after a stressful exam period. My friend, George, joked that he wouldn’t be so sure if he was me, but I thought nothing more of it.

George was a more recent addition to the group, but had fit in seamlessly. Me and him clicked from day one, and as such, we had agreed to share a room on the holiday. George was slightly taller than me, standing at around 6ft 2, with broad shoulders, solid, defined pecs and a toned stomach. He had ashy brown hair that was very short back and sides, sitting perfectly on his head without much effort. However, his best feature, we all knew, was his thighs and ass. They were basically as thick as my head, and just as hairy too. He had a wicked tan due to the hours he spent playing football and he looked all the better for it.

A couple of days into the holiday and it had been a roaring success so far. Most of the lads, apart from me, had managed to at least kiss girls far out of their leagues. A couple had even brought some back to our hotel to spend the night. Thankfully for me, George hadn’t yet brought a girl back. Although I would be lying if the thought didn’t turn me on a little bit, I figured the further away I was from heterosexual sex the better.

On this sunny afternoon, we were all lying round the pool, topping up our tans feeling very hungover but excited about the upcoming night. I told myself I would never be attracted to my friends, but as the sun glistened off their sweaty, athletic bodies, and with my lack of action so far, I found myself getting aroused. I headed back to the room slightly earlier than normal, saying I fancied a quick nap but really I needed to get this out of my system.

I headed back to the room, took off my shirt, laid down on the bed in just my shorts and felt my dick getting harder and harder as I was finally able to let my mind run wild. I loaded up my phone and was about to head online when the door opened and in walked George.

“What’s going on here?” He laughed but then suddenly stopped laughing and followed it up with “Fuck Marcus, you’re huge!”

“OMG! I’m so sorry.” I frantically replied, wishing the bed would swallow me whole, “I wasn’t expecting you to be back so quickly.”

“It’s fine, we all have needs.” He reassured me it was okay and I continued to apologise, but my erection would not go away no matter how much I wanted it to. It then went silent and I noticed that he couldn’t take his eyes away from it.

“Take a photo, it’ll last longer.” I decided to break the silence with a joke, hoping we could forget about this as soon as possible.

“Okay, I will then” and with that he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took a photo. I couldn’t believe it.

“What the fuck mate! I wasn’t being serious!” He started to laugh and then so did I, then out of curiosity I decided to ask to see the photo. George agreed it was only fair and showed me.

“You know what would be even better” he stated as he looked at me with a teasing look on his face, “If I took a photo of the real thing”

This made my dick even harder, and I was now getting extremely horny. This is the only excuse I can think of for what I said next.

“Okay then.” I replied, and pulled out my dick. I was as erect as I’d ever been now. Even on a bad day my dick is 7.5” when hard, so I think I must have been pushing 8”. He then took another photo and showed me the results. Needless to say, I was happy with them. *I have attached the pictures here, but be warned they are very NSFW, as is my full profile if you are wondering what I look like*

I was now sitting there, dick and balls out, as George sat on the bed next to me, also just in his shorts. His thighs looked better than they ever had and I couldn’t help but find myself staring. Then I noticed it, a twitch from his shorts, and at that I realised he was also hard. I didn’t know what to do, but I knew what I wanted to do. However, before I could say anything George cleared his throat and asked me with a nervous tone in his voice.

“Have you ever sucked a dick before, Marcus?”

“You know I haven’t mate”

“Do you want to?”

“What are you trying to say George?” I wish I could say my mind was running wild, but I was so in the moment I could only focus on those thick thighs, and the increasingly tight shorts that were covering them.

“You know what I’m saying, now come here!” Any nervousness had quickly left him, he pulled down his shorts, and took them off. There he was, my mate George, in all his glory, and boy was it glorious. His dick was uncut, around 7” long and just as thick, glistening slightly from the precum that had started to form.

Without thinking, I hopped off the bed and onto my knees as he stood up from the bed. Before I could even appreciate what was going on, he shoved that fat cock into my mouth and straight for the back of my throat. I gagged and I choked and I felt tears come into my eyes. I pushed him out, caught my breath and told him to relax.

I pushed down on his stomach, feeling his abs slightly sweaty, and he sat down on the edge of the bed. I played with his cock whilst he stared at me. Just licking it from top to bottom whilst massaging his balls in my hand.

I’d never done it before, but as I put his erect dick in my mouth, I felt something come over me and I went to town on him like a professional. His breath became heavier and heavier until they became moans, which became louder and louder. I started to touch my own dick as I could tell he was getting closer and closer.

He grabbed my dark curly hair, and I looked up at him. I’d never felt so submissive in my entire life as he held me up by the hair and stared into my soul. I couldn’t muster any words, in this moment I was entirely his.

I took my hand off my dick and rubbed it up his thick, hairy, leg and then onto his dick and felt the girth of it in my hands as I started to wank him off.

“I’m not wasting this load” He said, looking at me whilst the thrust of my hand became increasingly stronger. “This is going on your face.”

He then stood back up, placed one hand on his dick and the other on the back of my head. “Wank yourself off too” he commanded me and I followed his order.

With that, his moans became so loud that I knew what was about to happen, I opened my mouth and placed my hand on his arse. I felt his full body shiver and felt the warmth of his ropes paint my face. I couldn’t take it anymore, I came all over the floor and then it dawned on me what had happened and I felt a nervous energy take over my body.

George looked at me, he seemed proud of his work and said maybe it was time for another photo. I told him that it probably wasn’t the best idea, and grabbed the towel that he had been sitting on and cleaned myself up. Going in the shower to finish the cleaning process.

When I was in the shower, my mind went into overdrive, what had just happened? What did this mean for our friendship? What did this mean about George?

My thoughts were suddenly paused when I heard the bathroom door open and George walked in, naked with his penis still semi. He leant into the shower, gave me a kiss on the lips and thanked me for the best blowjob he had ever received.

He then walked out and I stood there wondering what this all meant, and suddenly feeling excited for the rest of the holiday. View attachment 33992211 View attachment 33992221
Fuck! This story made me cum! Also fuck me I wanna suck you and your mates dick! Do you still see him.