Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex and I were spending most of our non working hours together. i was determined to get my house in shape. Alex was there at my side much of the time. Together, we had stripped yards and yards of old wallpaper, painted nearly every wall, and started replacing lighting fixtures, faucets, etc.

There weren't many nights we weren't together in my bed or his. We were talking one night after sex and decided it was time to live together. If Alex moved in with me we would save his monthly rent payment and other expenses. He called his realtor and since we were in such a desirable area he was able to break his lease.

It was great being a full time couple. With much of the house updating done we had more time to do things we had put on hold. One was working out. I leaned toward things like running or biking I could do wherever and whenever I wanted to do them. Alex really enjoyed the camaraderie of the gym experience, being in the locker room and showers with other guys. I had avoided it, due to my penis size.

Alex found a local gym/health club he liked and began going in before work. He really liked it and said it would be more fun if I went too. One weekend after we were out for lunch he said we should go to the gym to swim and sun at the outdoor pool. He had a couple guest passes to use. We were only a block away. I told him I didn't have anything with me and he said he had several swimsuits in his gym bag so I could wear one. I reluctantly said OK.

In the locker room, he started undressing and I followed his lead. He was standing there nude and I still had briefs on. He indicated I should remove them. We didn't have towels and he had not gotten the swimsuits out of his bag so there I was nude, exposing my Micro, in the crowded locker room.

After all of our clothes were stored away in our lockers Alex pulled out two skimpy Speedos. I had worn some tight fitting Lycra when I went swimming with Colby, but not any this revealing. Back then there were generally a handful of people to see me. We had passed by the pool when we got out of the car and it was crowded with at least a couple hundred people. I was freaking out.

Alex handed me a light blue Speedo. He said not to put it on yet as we needed to shower first. He stored his gym bag, we locked our lockers, and walked totally exposed all the way to the other end of the locker room.

The shower room was an open space with about a dozen shower heads. All were in use so we stood there waiting. One guy finished so Alex told me I should take that one and he would get the next one available. I ended up with two horse hung guys on either side of me. I think my dick shriveled even smaller just being in that position.

After we had both taken a full soap shower we put on our Speedos. Alex and I can wear most of each other's clothes. In this case my waist and ass fit perfectly. In front the pouch was contoured to fit Alex's junk and it looked loose and saggy on me. He told me I looked great and we headed outside to the pool.

I felt like every single eye was glued to my crotch as we walked the length of the pool. We found two lounge chairs and got on our sunscreen and laid there soaking up the rays. We were both getting hot so Alex suggested taking a dip. It was far too crowded to actually swim. After about ten minutes we got back out. My Speedo had sucked down against my skin so my mini bulge was clearly outlined. I was horrified. Thankfully we were right by our loungers.

Alex looked over and said I had never looked sexier. He said he loved the way my hairy body looked when I was wet and said I looked extra hot in a speedo. Once again he gave me confidence. When we decided we had been in the sun long enough we got up and headed back inside. This time I walked down the length of the pool, past the crowd, with my head high and proud of my body.

In the showers I peeled off the speedo and stood there waiting for a shower head with my little dick even smaller than usual due to the cool pool water. I decided I was done worrying what other guys might think and just to be proud of me.

Back at home I nearly attacked Alex because I was so horny. He told me he was so proud to be seen at the gym with me so everyone knew I was his sexy boyfriend. We fucked with an intensity like never before.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex and I were totally in love with each other. We enjoyed most of the same things so our home life was going great. Sex was always amazing. We both liked our jobs. The house was finally something we could both be proud of. The grandma style was totally gone and it now suited our age and masculinity.

We spent a lot of time together but our work schedules varied a bit so it also left us each time to do our own thing. We had agreed early on that we both wanted to continue to have sex with other men. We shared the philosophy of sex being a combination of entertainment and exercise, not only reserved for the person you love.

One day Alex had to work later than usual so I went to the gym. After my workout I was in the shower room and next to me was a guy named Salvatore I had talked to often. He asked where Alex was. I said he had to work late and I was on my own and winked at him, licking my lips. Yes, I was flirting. He said that sounded lonely and he said he could keep me company. He looked down at his XXL meat and heavy hanging balls and then back into my eyes. I suggested he follow me to my house.

Whenever Alex and I brought other guys home we used the guest room on the main level, reserving our bed just for the two of us. Salvatore and I undressed and my Micro was already pointing straight out and fully hard. Sal had not seen me hard before and said he wanted to taste it. He finished undressing and his dick was chubbed, but not hard.

We got into a 69 and went down on each other. Sal's tongue was working overtime and I came in a matter of minutes. Then I got him on his back where I could do justice to his whopper. I would estimate his cock hung 7" soft and was 8.5" hard. His balls were larger than plums. When I had him at full mast he took over and worked on my hairy ass.

We keep a stash of condoms in the nightstand and the Magmum XL's were snug on Sal's girth. When he popped his mushroom head through my tight hole I saw stars. Then it was smooth sailing. We were so wrapped up in fucking we had not heard Alex until he came into the room. He said it looked like he was really missing out on the fun. Just then Sal shot a huge load all over my chest.

Alex told Sal he wanted to fuck his ass. Sal told him he didn't bottom. Alex said he wanted to be the first guy to pop his cherry and Sal replied he wouldn't be the first. Alex said, "Well there up you go. Your ass and my cock look like they would be a perfect match." Sal relented and Alex had him purring like a little kitten as he was thrusting in and out of his not so virgin hole.

I got really turned on seeing Alex fucking Sal's hot muscular ass. I stroked my little dick, but just kept edging. After Alex came, both he and Sal worked on it until I came again.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Alex and I both work weekdays and have our weekends off. One week I had a large project deadline approaching and knew I was cutting it close so I decided to go in on a Saturday. We ate breakfast together, showered together, and then I got dressed and left for the office.

There were several of us working that Saturday. When it was lunch time someone suggested having food delivered to the office so we wouldn't have to waste time going out. Afterward I went into overdrive to get my project finished before I left for home.

At around 4:00 I heard my phone letting me know I had a text. Alex said he had borrowed my bike and gone for a long ride and was back home and had picked up a stray. Then he said it was not a puppy. He hoped I would be coming home soon to have some fun in bed with them.

Thankfully I had just saved all of my completed work files and was logging off my PC when he sent that message because now my thoughts were no longer on my job. I left and drove home.

I opened the door and called out I was home. Alex said to come to the bedroom. I walked down the hall and heard the unmistakeable sounds of sex. I got to the bedroom door and saw Alex fucking his stray. Then the stray and I met eyes and he said, "Oh shit!" I did a double take and saw it was a coworker of mine named Benjamin.

Due to Benjamin's response to seeing me Alex pulled out and rolled over to lay beside him. This left my coworker totally exposed. I had fantasized about him numerous times but he was about ten years older than us, married to a cute woman, and had three kids so I decided not to let my mind wander down that path.

Alex looked confused so I told him Benjamin and I worked together. He told us that must be awkward and said he was sorry to put us in that situation. Now I was feasting my eyes on Benjamin's body. He appeared to take good care of himself. His body was athletic looking but not pumped and bulked up. He had a moderate amount of body hair below the belt and smooth on top. His cut cock was flaccid and about 2.5" long and average girth over average sized balls in a tight sac.

Benjamin looked so humiliated. He actually looked like he was about to cry. He begged me not to tell anyone he was into gay sex. He saw my eyes move between his eyes and his penis and added he hoped I wouldn't let out his secret about how small his dick was.

I eased his mind when I told him I had fantasized about having sex with him and was happy to see him here. Then I pulled my t-shirt off and unzipped my jeans and stepped out of them. I was freeballing so my Micro was immediately on display. I told Benjamin I wouldn't tell anyone if he would fuck my ass and I obviously wasn't going to be teasing him about his small cock since mine was way smaller.

I got onto the bed and straddled him. I scooted my body closer until my penis was in his mouth. One thing was certain and it was Benjamin knew how to suck cock. I facefucked him and was so turned on by the fact my cock was in the mouth of my handsome coworker.

By the time I came Benjamin was totally at ease and became more aggressive. Alex had moved aside making way for us to fuck. I was flipped onto my back and Benjamin went to work on my hole. When he had me ready I took his dick in my mouth and got it to it full harness and about 5" long.

I was accustomed to taking a larger size but Benjamin's dick still felt great. This was not a man who was just starting to experiment with M2M sex. He rode me for a good long while. When he told me he was going to cum I told him I wanted it on my chest. He pulled out, tore off his condom, and started stroking his hard shaft until he shot his impressive load. I told him it was no wonder he kept getting his wife pregnant with all those swimmers. He laughed and bent down to lick his seed off my chest.

Alex moved back in so the three of us were laying side by side, with Benjamin in the middle. We massaged his chest and he just laid back smiling. I told him I was happy my fantasy finally came true. He told me he had often thought about me too but really had to control himself at the office so he didn't give away his secrets.

I asked Banjamin if he had ever thought about what I would look like naked. He said he had and I looked pretty much like he thought I would but my dick was a surprise. I told him he was not alone there. He said he had often been embarrassed by the size of his penis and was surprised by how comfortable I was with my small size. I told him I had to thank Alex for boosting my confidence. He said he understood because when he undressed in front of him Alex had told him his cock was beautiful. That had put him at ease.

Benjamin said he needed to get home to his family. I looked him in the eyes and told him his secret was safe with me and I hoped he may pay us a visit again.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After our 3-way with Benjamin I started feeling more empowered. Making myself vulnerable with a sexy co-worker had been fun. I came to the realization that one of Alex's favorite phrases was going to be my new motto, too. "No risk, no reward."

I told Alex I wanted us to take a trip to a nude beach where I would expose my Micro to hundreds of people. I had always avoided that scene, fearing I would be ridiculed and embarrassed. I told him what I wanted and he lit up. He loved nude beaches and had suggested it a few times but I had always made excuses. We set a date and started making plans.

It was several weeks off because we had to coordinate time off work, arrange lodging at a gay guest house, etc. the trip was all I could think about. The weekend before our vacation we went shopping for new swimwear. We would need something to wear to get from the car to the beach and Alex said we could be bolder than we were able to be at the gym.

We tried on several sexy choices. Alex choose I white fishnet bikini. The weave of the fabric was very loose and skin was visible through it because it was unlined. I got a skimpy red thong. My entire muscular, furry ass was on display and there was the tiniest triangle of fabric to cover my non-existent bulge. If anything it hid my bump and I looked more like a Eunuch than a man. I feel 100% masculine and would never want to be neutered but I was at a point in my life I wanted to own my entire body. It had finally occurred to me that every time I acted embarrassed by my tiny dick was when someone would say something to embarrass me and when I acted confident nobody said or did anything to make me feel inferior.

Alex was so turned on when I modeled the thong that his cock was getting chubbed. It was straining the fishnet, making the holes in the net bigger so it was more see- thru. We were both standing in the store at the full length mirror, and the guy helping us was getting an eyeful.

When we got home I told Alex I was so horny I couldn't deal with anything else until we fucked. I had no problem convincing him. We headed for our bedroom and got naked. Alex asked me to model my thong. He stood there nude and his dick rose before my eyes. I enjoyed having that power over him.

In bed we were both even more passionate than our usual. We kissed harder and fucked harder. As we laid there in the aftermath of our lovemaking Alex told me it truly had been love at first sight for him but the one thing that mattered to him that I didn't have then was full confidence. This day I found it and his love for me deepened.

The next week dragged on but it was finally Friday afternoon and we headed to the airport. Nude beach here we come!!!

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We arrived at our guest house after dark. We had been given a code for the gate into the private courtyard. It was a tropical paradise and very inviting with just the light coming from the pool and landscape lights in the trees. It was quiet but then it was Friday night so there were guests like us who had not checked in yet and others who were out for the evening.

We found the office and were greeted warmly by a very friendly guy named Javier. He was only wearing a speedo. I guess at a clothing optional place that was considered getting dressed up for work. It suited Alex and I just fine. After he checked us in he gave us a quick tour of the grounds, pool, and gym, reminding us we could be nude anywhere inside the gate. Then he brought us to our room. It was right beside the pool and looked very comfortable.

Javier explained they were sold out for the entire time we would be there so even though it seemed quiet right now it wasn't going to stay that way. He left us alone and we went back to the car to get our luggage. We got unpacked, changed out of jeans and into shorts and t-shirts. Then we walked a couple blocks to where we had seen several restaurants on our drive in.

After a light dinner and wine we walked around and saw a few shops we wanted to come back to but at that moment the pool was calling us. It was time to get naked and have some fun. We opened the gate and found there were now four guys in the pool. They all greeted us and asked us to join them. We quickly went to our room to shed our clothes, grabbed our towels and went back.

I surprised myself by how confident I was feeling. I had my towel over my shoulder so my Micro was on full display. None of the guys looked at me with pity and we both got some nice compliments. We got in and the water felt great. We had a nice conversation with the men. There was a married couple and two singles, friends who liked to travel together.

After about 15 minutes the couple got out and went over to a double chaise lounge and they started having a romantic moment. We kept talking to the other guys and when we looked back the couple were spooning and just starting to fuck. It was hot seeing them lost in their own world right in front of us.

The two friends said they had wine in their room and wondered if we wanted to join them. We all got out of the pool and got our towels to dry off. We all stood facing each other. The cool water had caused shrinkage so I barely had any visible sign of my cock and balls. Alex's balls pull tighter but his cock stays about the same length. It was our first time to check out Christopher and Rex. They were both well put together and well endowed.

Rex was a hairy bear and had a thick cock with huge mushroom head with a large P.A. Christopher was mostly smooth with just a small patch of pubes and his uncut cock had a long nipple of foreskin. He had numerous tattoos. Both guys had great physiques that looked like they took care of their bodies but not the body builder type.

Their room was much larger than ours, with a separate living area. We sat and drank wine and it was no surprise when Rex asked if we liked to play. Alex said absolutely. They stood up and Rex immediately came to me and said he hoped I enjoyed getting fucked because he loved my ass. I had been curious how his large gauge P.A. would feel thrusting in and out of my mouth and ass. This worked out well because Alex had whispered to me he hoped he got a chance to play Christopher's extra long foreskin.

Their room had two queen beds so we split up but in full view of each other. I had sucked some large dicks but Rex's cockhead was the biggest I had taken. The P.A. added a new element I was liking. I was beginning to wonder if my ass could handle his equipment, but I sure as hell was going to make it work. Rex was sucking my dick as I was working on his. He told me I was really turning him on, both because I was so sexy and what I was doing to his cock.

I glanced over and saw Alex enjoying Christopher's foreskin. Our vacation was off to a great start. Pretty soon both beds were getting a workout with some heavy duty fucking. Alex was pounding Christopher's smooth ass and I was savoring every second of Max's massive shaft once I stopped seeing stars after he broke through my tight hole.

After our fuck session Alex and I went back to our room. There were more guys in the pool, but we decided to get some sleep and play hard the next day. I had sweet dreams that night with Alex spooned up against my back side.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We woke up the next morning to a beautiful day. I opened the window blinds and saw there were already a few guys in and around the pool. All of this testosterone had me even more horny that usual. Alex came up behind me and nestled his cock in my ass cleavage. I turned my head and we started kissing and soon we were both hard. I told Alex I wanted him to fuck me but I wanted it in the pool, not in bed.

After brushing our teeth we grabbed towels and headed outdoors. Our dicks were no longer rock hard but still chubbed. We introduced ourselves to the guys we had not met and then Christopher and Rex arrived and gave us each hugs and kisses. I got hard again and maybe for the first time in my life I was not embarrassed by the unplanned public erection.

After some conversation on the pool deck Alex and I got in the water. Several guys were in the pool and two were on floats so there was nowhere to fuck in private. When I whispered to Alex I still wanted to fuck, he smiled. I faced him and started stroking his cock. He responded to my touch and was soon fully erect. I took his hand and pulled him to the side wall of the pool. I leaned forward onto the deck and Alex came up behind me, spread my cheeks and slid his cock into my eager hole.

We were fucking in front of a dozen guys. At first I think the other guys just thought we were embracing but as Alex got into it he began pounding me harder and there was no mistaking what was going on. We started getting sexy comments and several men came up for a closer look. With the others encouraging him, Alex fucked me harder and faster.

After Alex shot his jizz deep inside me he pulled out. He turned me around and lifted me onto the deck. He spread my legs and went down on me. He knew I wanted to show off my tiny dick so he would frequently take breaks from sucking to expose my MicroPenis to the onlookers. I felt more liberated than I had ever felt in my life.

When I told Alex I was going to cum he pulled away and used his fingers to massage my tight sac until my man juice dribbled out. By then most of the guys were gathered around watching. My dream had come true. Alex went back in and licked me clean. Then he got out of the pool with his hard cock leading the way.

We told everyone we were heading to the nude beach. Six other guys said they wanted to go so we met up at the gate ten minutes later. Alex and I had put on the swimwear we had recently purchased and added t-shirts and flip flops. The other guys were simularly dressed but not nearly as exposed as us.

We piled into two cars. On the way We stopped at a convenience store to get some beverages. One of the guys offered to get drinks for us so we didn't have to go in. I said it would be more fun to go in to get our own. So in we went, with my furry ass cheeks fully exposed and Alex showing peek-a-boos of skin all the way around.

Next stop was the nude beach.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was still relatively early in the day but the parking lot was getting full. Luckily we found a spot, unloaded and headed out to the beach. It was everything I hoped it would be. I couldn't wait to be nude so I yanked off my thong even before touching sand. We were currently in the family area and it was packed. Until recently I probably would have avoided getting naked with hundreds of people of both sexes and all ages but today I was ready for my first nude beach experience and soaking it in.

I was happy to see not every body out on the beach was perfect. In fact the majority were not. We continued walking and suddenly we were in the middle of hundreds of men in the gay section. As we kept walking we found a spot ljust large enough for all 8 of us the spread out our beach blankets. The others all got naked and then we all helped each other apply sunscreen. We sat down to observe everything around us.

There were a few boners in view but overall it was just wall to wall nude guys enjoying the freedom of not wearing clothes. I had read nude beach etiquette and was well aware you weren't supposed to engage in sex and erections were frowned upon. But I also read those guidelines weren't followed as strictly in the gay area. You did need to be on the lookout for the beach patrol who did enforce the rules.

After a few minutes we laid down to tan. Alex and I were thankful we had gone to the tanning place back home several times to get a base tan without tan lines. The sun was pretty intense. About twenty minutes later Alex asked if I wanted to go swimming. We headed into the waves and dove in. It felt great being nude. We swam a bit and then stood in about 4' of water facing back to the beach. I told Alex I was in my happy place. He brought me in for a kiss.

Before I knew it we were fucking. I couldn't fucking believe I was getting my ass fucked right out in the open in front of hundreds and hundreds of people. Although our mid sections were covered with water, I am sure it must have been obvious to anyone looking at us what we were doing. Alex pulled out after several minutes not wanting to draw too much attention.

We stood in the water a few minutes to allow our hard cocks to go down. I told Alex I wanted us to go for a walk down the beach in front off all these people. alex still had a semi and my junk was almost fully retracted and hidden in my bush. As we walked I saw several guys whose penises were close to being as small as mine but they were overweight so their shafts were being hidden in folds of skin. When I saw that even the youngest males were longer down there it made me realize how unique I am. I decided to wear my MicroPenis as a badge of honor instead of being embarrassed by it.

After about fifteen minutes we turned around and headed back. I was amazed seeing entire families enjoying the nude beach together. It was so different from my upbringing. Back at our blanket we found just two of our group there. They said the other four had wandered off to enjoy the sights. There were plenty things to enjoy looking at!

A bit later all 8 of us were back tanning. One of our group dozed off and must have been having a good dream because his cock became rock hard. His partner took hold of it, causing him to wake up. He wasn't embarrassed by it but rolled over until it subsided.

After a few hours we had all been in the sun and water enough and decided to head back to the guest house. Reluctantly I pulled on my thong and after everyone had put on whatever clothes they had with them we headed back to the parking lot.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We headed back to the guest house and showered. All of us were hungry so we phoned in an order for several pizzas and asked them to call when they arrived at the gate. We were all back lounging by the pool when I got the call. I went to the gate, bare assed naked and opened it for the delivery guy. I asked him to bring the pizza over to a table by the pool. All the guys stood up and gathered around. The delivery guy was cute. One of our group asked him to stay. his eyes swept across all the naked bodies and it looked like he wanted to stay but said he had to get back to work or he would be fired.

We sat around the pool as we ate and then all jumped in the water. It was hot and humid by then so it felt great. Then several guys said they were going back to their rooms to rest so it got quiet. After just a few minutes a new couple came out from their room and we started talking. They were Diego and Jayvon. They were both gorgeous. Their facial features were exotic, their dark skin accentuated their physiques, and their cocks were amazing.

Of course the conversation turned to sex. They shared our philosophy about sex, meaning to have fun with whomever you wanted to. We invited them back to our room and let the fun begin. We were all piled on our one bed. Diego was hungry for a new cock up his ass and Alex was happy to oblige. Jayvon was all over my ass. His fingers and tongue felt great. It was taking a while to get his big dick hard but so worth the effort. It was the blackest cock I had ever seen and Jayvon did his part to prove black men are bigger.

Alex and Diego were in a nice rhythm. It took a few minutes for my tight hole to adjust to Jayvon's extra thick shaft but I eventually got there. After the two tops came Diego and I sucked each other. He shot out a load unlike any I had ever seen. There was more cum on his chest and stomach than I produce in a month.

They thanked us for a good time and said they were going to get cleaned up,and walk down to some of the shops. They asked if we wanted to go so we quickly showered, dressed, and met them by the gate.

We all wanted to check out a men's clothing store. It wasn't a very large shop and there were several other guys there too. There were just two dressing rooms so the owner said as long as we stayed towards the back of the store we could try on clothes there without waiting for the dressing room. I had turned into a total show off and enjoyed getting naked in public. The other three were looking for things that accentuated their bulges but I was more interested in snug fitting things that either showed my small boy bump or left my crotch looking flat. I truly was owning my lack of endowment.

We all left that store with bags full of clothes and found a couple other shops where we dropped more money. We headed back to the guest house and all decided to get some rest to have more energy for later.

In our room we shed our clothes and got into bed and fell asleep. When we woke up it was early evening. We looked out and saw the pool area more crowded than it had been since our arrival. We joined the crowd and met some new guys.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some might call Alex and I Sluts. We enjoy sex, participate often, but we yet we are discriminating. I think a big difference with us is if we see someone interesting, we pursue him. We don't miss many opportunities. At the pool there was some fresh meat and some of it looked quite delicious. We each hooked up with a single guy and went our separate ways.

Later when we were both back in our own room I asked Alex how his encounter went. He had hooked up with a guy visiting from Tokyo. Although he was native Japanese he did speak English fairly well so they could communicate. Alex had been turned on by his small cock. I had seen the guy nude at the pool and his flaccid size was a nub like mine but Alex was a bit disappointed that it grew to about 4.5" when hard. He told me mine was still his favorite. Like most other guys he is also into big cocks but for some reason the tiny ones get his juices flowing. Anyway, Alex sucked him to orgasm and then fucked him.

My rendezvous was with Charlie. I have to say what got me were his sparkly eyes and his charm. He was older than I typically played around with. I am guessing he was double my age at the time so about 50. He kept himself in decent shape. He was naturally very smooth like Alex, but Charlie was au natural when it came to his pubes. His cock was about 3" soft and 5.5" hard, quite thick, with a big helmet.
The guy had stamina. He fucked me and after he ejaculated he put on a new condom and kept going until he came again! My ass was raw after that.

We went out to lunch with a few guys and then spent a relaxing afternoon by the pool. After a romantic dinner for just the two of us we were back at the pool and ended up Back in bed with Rex and Christopher. This time we were in our room on our king size bed and had a foursome. Damn, it was hot.

To be continued...

Reactions: P.J.9 and william1

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in a love/hate relationship with myself. I loved that I was getting to enjoy being fucked by so many guys. It felt great to have a hard cock up my ass and I loved sucking them to get them hard. I remembered every detail of every penis I sucked and would think about them at night when I jerked off in bed.

I hated that everyone was making fun of my tiny dick and wished I could just be normal. I really disliked humiliation but it sure had become a big part of my life. I pretended it didn't bother me so it looked like I was in control. Derrick would have me drop my pants regularly so both guys and girls could see my boy dick and boy pussy.

My body had continued to get hairier since I arrived on campus. My chest was pretty well covered and my bush hair was longer and thicker, totally camouflaging any sign I am male. One day when Derrick was showing me off to a buddy of his they decided it would be even more embarrassing for me if my hidden junk was on full display so they shaved it until everything down there was smooth.

After that Derrick enjoyed showing off my secret even more. Of course it wasn't much of a secret anymore. I could tell as I walked around campus that people who had seen it would point at me and laugh as they told someone else about it.

Derrick brought a girl to our room to fuck. They didn't care that I was at my desk doing homework. As they were both undressing Derrick told me to strip so the girl could see what his dick had looked like when he was a toddler. I obliged and my newly shaved little thing looked even smaller, like it was retracted to hide from embarrassment. The girl took hold of it and rubbed and in a minute I boned up. She went into hysterical laughter and said she was glad there was at least one man in the room.

I decided right then and there I had to take control back. Physically I was bigger than Derrick but I never asserted myself. Since arriving at school I had not done anything to exercise. Back home I always had to help out and always had worked hard and had developed a nice physique because of it.

I enjoyed swimming and decided I would use the college pool to try to get into the best shape I could. I had to purchase a swim suit. On my limited budget I went to a thrift store nearby. All of the men's swimwear was on a small table. There were a couple Speedo style suits but my small package would look ridiculous in them. I found a black suit that looked like gym shorts, tried it on, and bought it.

The next day after classes I headed to the pool. I had not been there before. On the door to the pool there was a sign saying you must take a full body shower with soap before using the pool. I undressed, stored my clothes in a locker, wrapped in a towel and headed to the showers. I was mortified when I saw it was an open shower room with three poles in the middle of the room, each with 6 shower heads. There were many guys showering and with this setup you ended up facing each other. There was no place to hide.

This was long before the current popularity of manscsping. When I hung up my towel and entered the area I was fully exposed. Heads turned to stare. I found one of the few empty shower heads and saw the guys on either side of me and the one facing me were all hung. The small school where I grew up didn't have a lockeroom so I had never been in this situation. It was that moment I knew 100% that I was gay because my joy in seeing all those naked men outweighed my embarrassment being nude in front of them. I was grateful my penis decided to shrivel in humiliation rather than growing hard in front of some guys who I thought were super sexy.

After swimming my laps I returned to the showers and when I lowered my trunks, my little junk looked even more pathetic from shrinkage after being in the cool water in the pool. Right then I decided I had to take charge so instead of acting humiliated, I put on a look of confidence and owned up to who I am.

Over the next months my body returned to its well toned shape and I even added some muscle. I made friends with several guys who always were there swimming at the same time as me. I took a special interest in Colby. He and I had gotten into the habit of racing each other when we swam laps. After swimming we showered together and often ate dinner together afterwards.

Colby and I started having long conversations. I told him about Derrick and how he had always taken advantage of me but recently I took control and wouldn't allow it. It had gotten very tense between us and I couldn't wait for the school year to end. He suggested we live together when we return to school in the fall.

Before the year ended we found a small apartment, got the OK from our parents, and signed a lease. Rather than going home for the summer we both found jobs and stayed in our new place. There had been sexual chemistry between us but we had not acted on it until we moved into our apartment.

I had been so excited by the opportunity to leave Derrick behind that I had not even noticed our furnished apartment had one bedroom with a rather small double bed. We were two 6' tall men and we had both bulked up a bit from our near daily swimming.

When we moved in we finally embraced and kissed. Without even talking, we started undressing and knew sex was imminent. When we got into bed I told Colby I had not even noticed we only had one small bed. He told me he had been well aware of it when we first looked at the place and had spent a lot of time jerking off thinking about sharing it with me. That made me smile and warmed my heart.

I had often admired Colby's good looks and well defined body. He had blonde hair and looked like a surfer dude. His body was not nearly as hairy as mine but he had a moderate amount covering much of it. His penis was about 3.5" flaccid and hooded with an extra long foreskin. His balls were average sized and average hang. However, when he was fully nude I saw his 5.5" hardon for the first time. The man was ready for action and I was ready too.

To be continued...
Big dick man here, so everything I'm gonna say is pure honesty.
You're not obligated to be part of any kind of humiliation. Big part of being a man is having a penis, and everybody should be proud of it. I've had some straight threesomes with smaller guys, or even fooled around with some. i had awesome time either way.
I fucking hate humiliation kinks, especially when they're one sided.
What you experienced was toxic and you were an easy target.
If i were you, I'd fucking responded accordingly. Don't take shit from no one. We are partially responsible of how others treat us.

Having said that, nice dick buddy. You're quite a shower.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Big dick man here, so everything I'm gonna say is pure honesty.
You're not obligated to be part of any kind of humiliation. Big part of being a man is having a penis, and everybody should be proud of it. I've had some straight threesomes with smaller guys, or even fooled around with some. i had awesome time either way.
I fucking hate humiliation kinks, especially when they're one sided.
What you experienced was toxic and you were an easy target.
If i were you, I'd fucking responded accordingly. Don't take shit from no one. We are partially responsible of how others treat us.

Having said that, nice dick buddy. You're quite a shower.

Satyr,
If you read this from the beginning you will see this story is not about me. It is about a past lover. I agree with you about not taking shit about penis size. None of us has a choice in what we end up with. The reason I am writing this is to show how I helped build Jeremy's confidence to the point where he loved his penis and no longer cared what anyone else thought about it. I wish society would stop pushing the bigger is better concept.

Alex

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After an energetic fuck session with Christopher and Rex all four of us somehow fell asleep together on our bed. It was a tangle of arms, legs, and cocks. A couple hours later we went for another round. They finally left to go back to their room as they had to pack for an early flight home. The goodbye kissing at the door further delayed their departure.

When we finally woke up the next morning the sun was high and it looked like another great day. The pool was quiet. We went out for a swim as the innkeeper walked by. He said many of the guests had been there for a long weekend and checked out but they were full booked every night for the rest of our week there.

We decided to go back to the nude beach. Likewise, it was quiet there but still probably a hundred men in the gay section. As I had done the first time there I stopped to strip off my thong before we walked onto the beach and found a spot to lay out our blanket. We rubbed each other down with sunscreen.

Alex was being especially sensual in his rubbing. His fingers went deep in my ass crack and one finger even temporarily went into my hole. Soon I was standing there fully erect and we had an audience. We laid in the sun for a while and then went walking.

I had become 100% comfortable being seen nude and enjoyed when I saw people looking. I told Alex I wanted to walk back to our blanket across the middle of the beach, not along the water, so we would be closer to people. In the straight area there were no families since it was a weekday. We saw couples, singles of both sexes, and a couple mixed groups of various ages.

As we were getting close to one guy I saw his penis was the closest I had ever seen to my size. He was looking me in the eye and smiled. We stopped and said hello. He stood and said he had noticed us when we were first heading down the beach and marveled at how confident I was in spite of my small dick. He told us this was his first time at a nude beach and he had come alone because he didn't have any friends or family he was comfortable exposing himself to. He said he had put his blanket down in the straight section because he thought the gay guys might be more judgmental. I told him if he acted confident I didn't think he would have any problem. Alex invited him to gather up his stuff and join us.

After we were all settled we introduced ourselves and found out our new friend was Nick. He was in his early 20's, just a couple years younger than us. He was a couple inches shorter than me and had a slim body. His body was very smooth except for a neatly trimmed bush. Our chance encounter was just what Nick needed. He had never seen another grown man with a penis anywhere near as small as his own and was relieved to know he was not totally alone.

We continued getting to know Nick and found out he considered himself gay but was a virgin. Then almost simultaneously Alex and I invited Nick to join us to have his first experience. He was staying at a motel nearby. We all picked up our belongings and followed him back there. When we got to his room we all stripped down and showered to remove the beach sand and sweat.

Alex and I were always ready for an unexpected sexual encounter. We each pulled out condoms and set them on the nightstand. Our first mission was to give Nick his first blowjob. We had him lay in the middle and we got on either side. We took turns going down on Nick's little dick. He was uncut like me and every part of his cock and balls looked just like my own, only slightly larger. This was Nick's very first time having any contact with other than his own hands so he came quickly. Another similarity was how his seed dribbled rather than shot.

Nick laid there with a smile plastered on his face. Than thanked us for showing him what it was like to be sucked. I asked if he wanted to suck me. We exchanged places and he and Alex worked on my cock. Then we both worked on Alex. When he was fully hard and super horny I told Nick he should watch us fuck so he could see step by step what we did. I noticed his cock get hard again as he watched.

Neither Alex or I wanted to cum because we wanted to save it for Nick. We stopped and I asked Nick to fuck me. I told him it would be different because of his penis size. He prepped my ass and I had him lay back and I straddled him. I asked him to thrust in and out as much as he was able to with me on him. Once he got going I coordinated with his rhythm and he fucked away. His cock was just enough larger than mine that he was better equipped to top than I am.

After he came I asked if he wanted to feel my cock in his ass. He told me he wanted me. He flinched just. Slightly as I entered him. Then he looked like he was in ecstasy. After I came Alex asked if he wanted to try taking his dick. He said it scared the hell out of him but he wanted to try.

As Alex pooped through his extra tight hole I had to put my hand lightly over his mouth to muffle his scream. Once he had adjusted to having a larger cock inside him his smile returned and soon he was asking Alex to pound him harder.

Alex pulled out when his orgasm was imminent and tore off his condom just in time to shoot his load on Nick's stomach. Then Alex and I licked him clean. After that we all laid there talking. Nick went on and on thanking us for devirginizing him.

We told him about the place where we were staying and he wished he could afford a place like that. We asked if he would be willing to share our room if we could get another bed in there. He did not want to impose but we could tell he wanted to say yes. I called there and they could add a single bed and there would just be a small fee for an extra person. Nick agreed to move in with us and he would pay the fee and save himself a lot of money compared to staying in his own room.

We got him checked out and drove to our place. As soon as we opened the gate and Nick saw two nude guys by the pool he looked like he had died and gone to heaven. We got him situated in our room and went out to the pool. I could tell Nick was still not fully confident being nude in front of other guys but he had made great progress.

Soon after that a single guy wandered into the pool area. He was good looking, well built and took a lounge chair next to Nick. Immediately, they fell into a deep conversation. Then they got in the pool and started kissing. Not long after that he told us they were going to Derrick's room.

To be continued...

Reactions: Type and lttle1

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several hours later we were relaxing in our room and Nick knocked on the door. He and Derrick had really hit it off so he was moving his belongings over there. He sat and talked to us for a few minutes and was so excited about everything that had transpired.

After Nick followed Derrick to his room they laid in bed exploring each other. Nick was envious of Derrick's slightly larger than average cock and was expecting he was going to get fucked by it. As Nick was sucking him and it grew to full size, he was looking forward to feeling it inside him. Then Derrick told him he was 100% bottom and wanted Nick to fuck him.

Nick asked him why in the world with all the hung guys by the pool he chose his small dick. Derrick told him he is very particular. He said a man is more than his penis and Nick was the total package of everything he was looking for in a man. He added that he had never enjoyed being fucked by huge cocks and so far the smaller it was the better it felt and Nick's was smaller than the smallest he had been fucked by.

As Nick fucked him Derrick was moaning and ended up cumming hands-free with Nick topping him. They tried several positions and surprisingly all of them worked, even with Nick's shaft being as short as it is. This made Nick feel more like a man than he had ever felt before.

After their fuck they talked more and it ends up they both live in Chicago, pretty close to each other. They both feel destiny brought them together. Nick stood up and his dick was erect just from thinking about Derrick. He hugged and kissed us both, grabbed his belongings, and headed back to his new love. We felt so good about the role we played in making him feel good about himself and bringing him here with us.

To be continued...

Reactions: lttle1

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Our vacation was passing much too quickly. We had great weather so we were at the nude beach a couple more times, played in and out of the pool with other guys at the guest house, and had some good meals.

It was our last night, as it was for several other guys. Someone said we should have a Mr. Nude contest to show off the tans as well as all the other good stuff. When it was each of our turns we were to walk around the pool, and then stand on the diving board facing the group and turn so we saw every angle.

It started out tame enough but after a few guys made their walks the next guy was stroking his cock while making his way around the pool so he was hard by the time he got on the diving board. After that it turned into a free for all and everyone was jerking off.

Soon guys were breaking off and going to their rooms to have sex. We had a soft spot for Nick so we asked he and Derrick to join us. It was amazing what a great top Nick had become. His confidence had grown so quickly. He pounded both Alex’s ass and mine. Derrick asked me to fuck him. We tried with me in my back but my shaft is enough smaller than Nick’s that it just didn’t work well. Instead he sucked me and told me how hot my cock is. And he thanked me for helping Nick come out of his shell and take pride in his small penis.

After they went back to their room Alex fucked me and told me what a great time he had on our trip and was so grateful he got to spend it with the sexiest man on the planet. I felt like the luckiest man alive to be in love with a man who accepted me as I am. I told him I loved him and was proud to be with him. We fell asleep wrapped around each other.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After we got home from our vacation we quickly were back in our old routines. The best part was being naked in the gym showers showing off our all over tans. Our gym friends wanted to know how we got them and we were able to tell stories about the nude beach, guys we met,, and our sexual encounters.

One guy I talked to (Brendan) said he was jealous. I told him he should plan a trip to the beach. He said, “No, I am jealous I was not one of the guys who got to have sex with you.” I smiled and said I had not been aware he was interested. He replied that he had always been kind of shy about initiating sex because he didn’t want to be rejected. I looked him in the eye and then ran my eyes up and down his body and told him I wouldn’t reject him.

Brendan said he thought I was in a relationship with Alex. I told him we lived together and loved each other but it did not stop us from having fun with other guys. I said I would enjoy getting together with him and I would leave it up to him whether he wanted it to be just the two of us or have a three way with Alex. He told me I was the one who turned him on so he would like if the two of us could be alone.

Upon further questioning I found out he had a live in girlfriend so he couldn’t have me over. We arranged to get together the following night when I knew Alex had a modeling job at the college.

The next day I got home from work and took a shower. I ate an apple to hold me over until later. Brendan rang the doorbell right on time and I lead him to the bedroom. We had seen each other naked at the gym many times so we easily undressed in front of each other. Then he got a bit nervous. I told him there was no need to be and then he said he had never been with a man. I told him I would show him what he needed to know.

I sucked his cock. He had an average dick, about 3” soft and 5 1/2” hard. He was cut and had an average helmet head. His balls were also average in size and hang. He was accustomed to getting blowjobs, but not giving. When he took my cock in his mouth I felt teeth and had to coach him on proper sucking techniques.

He was eager to fuck my furry hole. I walked him step by step through prepping me and soon he was humping me. Unfortunately, very soon he also said he was going to cum. I asked him to suck my cock again until I came and then had him fuck me again and he lasted a bit longer that time.

After he pulled out the second time he thanked me and said it had been so hot finally having sex with me. He said he had been wanting to get up the nerve ever since he first saw me. I asked what it was about me that he found so appealing. He told me I reminded him his best friend from high school who he had secretly wanted to play with. I asked if he had a small penis too. Brendan said no that it was bigger than his own but his face resembled mine and he was the only boy in his gym class who had a hairy chest like mine.

After Brendan left I was only alone a few minutes until Alex came in. We ate dinner that he brought home and then sat and watched a movie. After that we went to bed and fucked. I told Alex that Brendan was not in his league. No matter who else I had sex with, there was something Alex and I felt together that neither of us seemed to experience with others.

To be continued...

Reactions: long legs

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One really nice day we decided to go for a walk. About two blocks from home a young guy was out working in a yard with his shirt off and hairy legs exposed below his cut off jeans. I commented how gorgeous he was and Alex said he knew the guy.

As we got closer the guy in the yard saw us and said, “Hi Alex.” Alex introduced us. Bobby was taking an advanced figure drawing class at the community art center where Alex was a model. When Alex told him we lived in the neighborhood also Bobby explained that he helped out his grandmother by taking care of her yard but lived several miles away.

Alex told me Bobby is a very talented artist and easily the best in the class. Bobby blushed and said he was inspired by the model. He said he wished he could devote more time to work on art but he didn’t have the money for more classes or hiring models to pose for him. He said he was going to massage school, hoping he could build up some massage clients to earn extra money. Alex told him he was enjoyed getting massages and was willing to do a trade of model time for a full body massage. Bobby smiled and said that would be great. He lived with roommates so they decided to meet at our house the following day.

Bobby arrived for their session. I answered the door and have to say he was looking even sexier than he had when we saw him the previous day with sweat dripping off his half naked body. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, both accentuated his athletic physique. I was in gym shorts and no shirt and noticed his eyes lingering on me. He asked if I was a model too. I said no as Alex came up behind me. Alex told Bobby I would be a great model but thought my penis was too small to be an appealing model. Bobby said it was all about body structure, not dick size.

Alex suggested we pose together for Bobby. Bobby told me if I would pose he would also give me a massage. I agreed and undressed. I think he was shocked by how tiny my penis is but he complimented my physique.

Alex and I got into a pose where I had my arm over his shoulder and he had his arm at my waist. It was full frontal so everything was out there to see. I had never posed for anyone other than school portraits, etc. up until the past year I never would have done it but immediately I was happy I had agreed to it and felt even more liberated than the recent nude beach experience.

We posed for about an hour and a half, with a few short breaks to move around and loosen our muscles. During each break I looked at Bobby’s drawing and it was really lifelike. It was the first time I had truly seen Alex and I in a side by side comparison. When we were in the bathroom together, looking in the mirror, it was a completely different perspective.

The comparison was eye opening. Of course, being a typical male, my eyes first went to our cocks. I had already come to terms with the reality of having a MicroPenis so I was surprised by just how different Alex and I were in that department seeing it from this perspective, but yet I was not put off by it. What I saw now that I never noticed before is how great my body is. I guess I had self esteem issues so I never felt good enough, but Bobby’s depiction of me looked spot on and I looked damn good.

After the drawing was done I asked Bobby if he needed a break or wanted to get started with the massages. He was ready. At 19 he had a lot of energy, plus it was obvious from when we met he had a thing for Alex.

I had an appointment a little later so Alex suggested I go first. We went to our guest room and I pulled back the bedspread and blanket and laid a clean sheet and beach towel over it. Bobby got out his massage oil from his backpack and then took off his shirt. He asked if I wanted a therapeutic or erotic massage and I smiled and said erotic for sure. He said in that case he needed to take off his pants. In one motion he peeled off his jeans and boxers. His body was equivalent to a gymnast, but more the height of a swimmer. His cock was about 4” and very thick, partially hooded with foreskin, and he had heavy looking balls in a tight sac.

He started the massage and it felt heavenly. He did not shy away from running his hand well into my ass crack and when I moaned he even fingered my hole. By the time he asked me to roll over onto my back I was fully hard and so was he. He appeared to be about 6.5” erect and now even thicker. Quite a piece of meat!

He continued giving me a very profession massage but threw in some very erotic touches including about five minutes of frottage. His body felt amazing against mine. His thick cock was brushing against mine with every thrust. Then he started giving me a cock and ball massage and finally took my Vick in his mouth. He swallowed my man juice. I told him his techniques did not seem like what one would learn at a massage school. He smiled and said he had kind of lied. He was getting massage lessons from a neighbor guy who had a thing for him. I told him to tell that guy thank you from me. I needed to get ready to leave so I left the room and told Alex it was his turn.

When I returned home later I asked Alex how his massage went. As I expected it was even sexier than mine and he fucked Bobby at the end. He also had sucked Bobby’s thick tool and said his jaw was sore from being stretched. He also said he had never seen a load anywhere near what came out of Bobby and he thought I would enjoy seeing it and had set up another drawing and massage exchange and said Bobby thought I was hot and was he looking forward to having sex with me when I had more time.

Later we learned Bobby entered the drawing of us in a local juried art show. Not only did he get accepted into the show but won second place. He should have won first but we think the reason it did not was because the winner had more mainstream subject matter they could use for P.R. Anyway there was a big opening night reception and we went. It was a thrill to know people recognized us as the models and knew what we looked like nude!!!

To be continued...

Reactions: Wsp11 and lttle1

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weeks went by after Bobby was here and I asked Alex several times if he was ever going to come back. On the final night of the advanced drawing class at the community center the instructor requested each student bring in their three favorite drawings they had done since the class had started. They were having a group critique.

Bobby included the drawing of Alex and I even though it was drawn outside the class. After the class was over Bobby lingered to talk to Alex and the instructor (Stephen) asked if they were friends. Bobby told him Alex and his partner had posed for him in exchange for him giving both of us erotic massages. Stephen said that sounded great and wished he could get in on it.

They kept talking and Bobby told Stephen the erotic massages had ended in full on sex and they had planned to get back together for a repeat but hadn’t been able to schedule it so far. Stephen said he hoped they would include him. They worked out a day and time and Alex called me to confirm.

For this session we met at Stephen’s place. He had a large room in his house that served as his art studio. Alex and I both stripped and got in the model stand. He turned on some lights that added highlights and shadows to give our bodies more definition. We got into a pose and they started drawing.

Stephen had suggested a more erotic pose. Alex stood behind me, close but far enough back for his dick to be fully visible, pressed against my ass. During breaks we looked at their progress. Both of their drawings were incredible and the lights Stephen had on us really made us look great.

We modeled for about two hours with a few short breaks to stretch. Then Stephen asked if we were ready for the next part of the exchange. He lead us to his large bedroom. He and Bobby both undressed. I was instantly turned on seeing Bobby’s extra thick cock again and my mini got hard immediately. Then Stephen turned around and I saw him in all his naked glory. He was one of those guys who wore oversized clothes that totally concealed an absolutely amazing body. Alex, Bobby and I all were staring at him and probably drooling.

Stephen appeared to be my height and his body looked like what I imagine I could look like if I devoted a bit more time and effort at the gym. He was about as hairy as me and had a perfectly shaped 3” cut cock hanging over a nice pair of loosely hanging balls.

I had been waiting weeks to get fucked by Bobby’s ultra thick cock and Alex had told him more than once I was waiting for it so he got me on the bed and wasted no time satisfying my wish. Damn, that fuck stick was the fattest one ever to take a dive up my ass. During his entry I felt like he might rip me apart but that quickly subsided and it was magical. He had stamina and my hole was raw by the time he moaned and said he was going to shoot. After he pulled out and removed his condom he straddled me and I saw his thick being shaft all red from fucking me and his large nuts had pulled so tight they were more beside his cock than below it. Alex gets so turned on by that look so I saw he was watching Bobby as he was fucking Stephen. Bobby only needed to stroke his big sausage a few times before it was looking like a fountain. His gooey white man juice kept shooting and shooting into me. Alex had told me he had never seen anything like it but I was still unprepared for the volume. I think if I collected my meager cum every day for a month I would still not have as much as he had shot onto my chest. He asked Stephen if he had a towel handy so he could clean me up. He told him to grab one from the linen closet. When he got off the bed and turned I feasted my eyes on his firm as cheeks.

After Bobby returned and wiped his load off me, he continued to clean me with his tongue. He worked his way down from my chin where the first rope of cum hit and on down to my pubes where the final squeeze produced enough more to dribble out. Then he proceeded to going down on my little dick until I came.

Alex was still fucking Stephen but just after I came so did he. Alex scooped up most of his load and ate it and then cleaned the rest off Stephen. I told Stephen I was hoping he would fuck me and he asked for a 10 minute break to recover.

We switched partners and Bobby topped Alex and I bottomed for Stephen. After having Bobby in my Stephen’s average 6 incher left me feeling a void at first but that guy knew how to use what he had and he rode me like a porn star.

Both Stephen and Bobby announced their pending cum simultaneously. Stephen shot a respectively big load but it paled in comparison to Bobby’s which was nearly as much as the first time.

We all agreed to get together again. Stephen asked if I would consider modeling with Alex a couple time during his next session of classes. I told him I would think about it but for sure I wanted to get them both back in bed.

to be continued...

Reactions: Wsp11