My liquor rep

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After that, we retreated naked to the basement for smokes. At that point, we got into a seriously long discussion about...well, everything.

He started it by admitting that he'd been wanting to fuck me for some time. We then segued into the reasons he held himself back - bodily insecurities, sexual confusion, a worry that he wouldn't be able to perform, the fact that he's married and I'm partnered, even though he knew where I stood and he and his wife have their arrangement. I mean, it's a lot to overcome, you know? Despite an arrangement, it can be so difficult to actually pull the trigger. Particularly when your self-esteem is low, AND you're "going gay" for the first time. I told him I was pleased and happy that he went through with it. Yeah, we just talked for literally hours. Naked in the basement. LOL

Aaron told me he was extremely happy he pulled the trigger as well. He said he had to just make up his mind about it, and then do it. He sort of likened it to ripping off a band-aid, and said he was nervous the whole time. He doubted himself again by telling me he was sure he could perform better. I told him he performed pretty fucking well, and I couldn't imagine it being better.

The conversation took a more somber tone as he admitted that he and his wife hadn't been intimate in some time. He said they still love one another, but each of them agree that they kind of just don't want to have sex with each other. He figures it might be a phase, and it might not be. But he said he knew his wife was having sex, so that spurred him a bit more to seal the deal with me.

I told him just how much I enjoyed him fucking me, and opening up to me. I told him about my partner wanting it, I told him...everything. Most of it was a rehash of things we've talked about before, but I wanted to reiterate my thoughts and position. Once we were done in the basement, we went back upstairs to the living room for more TV and hanging out, naked.

Later that night, we started getting frisky again. We retreated to my bedroom where we kissed and played with one another for a while, before he asked if I was ready for Round 2. LOL I said of course I was! That time, he fingered me first, until I was ready to beg him to fuck me. He wanted to try a different position, so I turned around.

Lubing his cock, Aaron got behind me and found his mark much more easily. Before long, he was pushing himself into me, and soon he began to thrust. Aaron was even more aggressive, now that his nerves were calmer. And I think, fucking from behind helped. He held onto my hips and rammed himself into me, his hips slapping against my ass cheeks. It was nearly rough, but not quite. Just really firm and forceful. Having had the conversation we did, his fuck style made a bit more sense. He was working out aggression, working out insecurities. He was hard up for it from not having sex with his wife. He had been determined to do it.

Now, I love using a man's first name when I'm having sex with him. I was saying every dirty thing I could think of. Telling him, "Goddamn, you fuck hard, Aaron!" Or "Fuck me, Aaron!" He seemed to enjoy it to say the least. LOL He was also returning the compliments and the dirty talk. He just fucking rammed me from behind until he finally came. He doesn't have the most stamina of all the guys I've let fuck me, but it's nothing to shake a stick at either. He came hard up my ass, and then pulled out to roll me over. He stuck his tongue down my throat while jacking me off, and I came hard as well.

We showered, lounged around naked for a while longer, and then went to bed. He spent the night. The next morning, we didn't do anything even though we kind of wanted to, because both of us had to hurry to get to our respective jobs. It was Tuesday, and Tuesdays are when he stops by as my liquor rep.

When he came in, he was all smiles. So was I. We conducted business, and then he said, "Let me see your dick." I shook my head and told him he could come get it out if he wanted to see it. He came around my counter and opened my jeans, sliding his hand down my briefs to fondle me. He then slid his hand down the back of my briefs to touch my ass and said he really wanted to fuck me again. Obviously we couldn't, as I was literally at work and he was on duty as well. More to come...

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course I told my partner about it and he's beside himself elated. He figured I could maybe nudge Aaron along a bit, but didn't expect full on fucking. Twice. LOL Of course I had to bottom for my partner! LOL I've been bottoming a lot lately.

Aaron and I haven't actually gotten to fuck again. Our schedules just haven't permitted it, and we want my partner there. He wants to watch Aaron fuck me, and he also wants to get fucked by Aaron. So, we have a slight agenda. LOL!

We have been flirting a bit, via text. I took a pic of my partner's ass and sent it to Aaron. Haha! And of course we sent pics of our hard dicks to him. I guess I could have tacked this onto the end of the last installment, but I wasn't really thinking. Not much more to say other than I'm SO fucking glad that Aaron has moved into this new phase! I certainly hope it lasts!

Philsy

Expert Member
Media
Brian what a great experience for you, Aaron and your partner. It's obvious Aaron couldn't have found a better guy to walk him through this. On top of that, you're an amazing writer. You convey yourself and the events perfectly. Well done. You should make a "short film".

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Met and thought about 'sharing', yet it's a 'touchy' thing to just bring-up...;)

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course I told my partner about it and he's beside himself elated. He figured I could maybe nudge Aaron along a bit, but didn't expect full on fucking. Twice. LOL Of course I had to bottom for my partner! LOL I've been bottoming a lot lately.

Aaron and I haven't actually gotten to fuck again. Our schedules just haven't permitted it, and we want my partner there. He wants to watch Aaron fuck me, and he also wants to get fucked by Aaron. So, we have a slight agenda. LOL!

We have been flirting a bit, via text. I took a pic of my partner's ass and sent it to Aaron. Haha! And of course we sent pics of our hard dicks to him. I guess I could have tacked this onto the end of the last installment, but I wasn't really thinking. Not much more to say other than I'm SO fucking glad that Aaron has moved into this new phase! I certainly hope it lasts!

Hi Brian, can you let us know how its going with Aaron?

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone! I have some good updates from the weekend to talk about!

Aaron came by Saturday when I got off work. It was a fairly typical evening for us; I got naked and he stripped to his underwear. We chilled like that for a while. My partner got home earlier than normal which isn't a problem, and in fact is a bonus! He stood in the living room to talk to us while he also stripped down to his underwear. The three of us actually got to hang out together for a considerable amount of time! We even all went outside for a time, to smoke. My partner's not super into being outside in his underwear, but it was late and after dark, our closest neighbors were gone for the weekend camping, and he also knew it would be fun to do in that specific situation.

Back inside, my partner groped my cock and said "You should jack off."

"I always do." I said with a coy smirk on my face.

I wound up sitting on the couch between them; my partner to my left, Aaron to my right. I worked my cock hard while they watched, and my partner played with my balls and generally felt me up some. He eventually took over stroking my cock for a few moments, then held it at the base and urged Aaron to give a try. He said "Sure" and reached over to grab it. For a split second, both their hands were around my cock as they "passed the baton" so to speak. That was hot! LOL Aaron stroked me while my partner played with my balls and felt up my chest. They had another brief conversation where they talked about my cock as if I wasn't right there. That segued into my ballsiness and general casual attitude. It was, by far, the longest amount of time Aaron had stroked my cock to date.

My partner took back over, and Aaron just watched for a few minutes. He then started fondling my balls. My partner suggested to Aaron that he pinch my nipple. (That's a relatively new thing for me. I have always enjoyed light nipple play, but lately I've really gotten into having my partner pinch it. It's almost like he can't do it hard enough. I have no idea where this came from, but I'm loving it!) Aaron of course didn't pinch it hard enough, and my partner had him grab my cock again.

"Feel his dick when I pinch his nipple." he said. Aaron grabbed me, and my partner pinched my left nipple.

"Whoa." Aaron said, somewhat chuckling. My cock always swells like crazy when that happens!

Anyway, my partner jerked me while he urged Aaron to pinch my nipple. I kept telling Aaron "Harder", and he'd respond by pinching harder. Pretty soon, I couldn't hold it back anymore and announced loudly that I was going to cum. When I did, I lifted my ass off the couch and shot just everyfuckingwhere. LOL I shoot big anyway, and it always is amplified when we do the nipple thing. And of course there was the added element of Aaron helping out. LOL Which was hot, by the way. My partner sort of roped him into being a part of my orgasm instead of just sitting idly by. My partner pumped the cum out while Aaron pinched my nipple. I came so hard, and eventually had to stop the both of them from doing what they were doing. After I came, they kind of both kept going but I got that insane ripple through my body and it started being sensitive.

My partner fetched me a towel and when he came back he was noticeably aroused in his boxerbriefs. Aaron sort of nodded at my partner's bulge once and said, "I wouldn't mind seeing what you have." My partner shrugged and thumbed his underwear down to show Aaron his erection, and balls.

"Wow, you guys have such big dicks." Aaron said. My partner's right around 7 as well, and while I've known for a long time that I'm at least somewhat impressive, I just rarely have felt like I've got a BIG one or that I'm huge. At least from a standpoint of someone being as impressed as Aaron is, enough to comment on it like that anyway. My partner said he'd like to see Aaron's, so Aaron then thumbed his boxerbriefs down.

"Wow, that's a great cock, man!" my partner said.

Aaron blushed and said, "That's what Brian keeps telling me. I don't know, it's small."

"It's not small. It's shorter than ours, yeah, but look how fat it is! And your balls!"

Aaron blushed harder and said "Thanks", smiling about it. I think my partner was ready to see if they could get off as well, but Aaron said he better get going. He seems much more interested in observing than partaking. Whether that's "his thing" or whether he's just nervous and doesn't know what to do, remains to be seen.

At any rate, once Aaron left, I scooted to the edge of the couch so my partner could fuck my mouth. LOL The whole time he was talking about how hot that was, how he thinks it's hot that I am so casual/a show off. He talked about how he'd love to watch me suck Aaron's fat cock, and even how much he'd love to see me get fucked by Aaron. We're both fairly vers, but agree that we'd love to bottom for him. My partner fucked my face until he came down my throat! All while talking about Aaron. LOL

I'll post this then talk about yesterday!
OK it's proper super hot now I can't stop reading, having left the other thread for the continuation of this story. I'm so glad I did especially as it's got better each time.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm rather sad to have reached the end of this thread. I couldn't get enough of the stories. I'd catch myself thinking "Wouldn't it be great if this were true" and then remember that it wasn't a work of fiction. I hope you'll come back with more at some point. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has their notifications on with email.