MY MAILMAN CARRY

SpiritualKey13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to hate sniffies entirely to much. I always praise Grindr for housing my highest amount of dick appointments, Scruff for housing my hottest and repeating hookups, and Sniffies is really just there for when I grow disgusted with my whore behavior and need to delete apps off my phone to feel nice again.
Then sometimes Sniffies rolls the hottest straight-married man you've ever seen into a ball and feeds it through one of those automatic tennis ball thrower machines....directly at your head. Slapping you in the face with limerence and sweat. Now headless.

One afternoon on the way home from work, as I usually do, I was on Sniffies looking to suck some dick before i headed home to my boyfriend. We are in an open relationship, however I don't tell him absolutely everything I get up to...it's nice to have a hot secret.
This anonymous profile hit me up and was interested in what my profile entailed. Something about being a sensual, ball licking, thigh kissing, chest rubbing deepthroat sub sucker. Per usual, I needed a face pic to even act remotely interested. He sent one and I thought he was alright...it was a "I'm so hard and horny....it'll do" moment.
We exchange pics. I drive around and text this man from his work phone trying to meet up. I get home before anything is schedule concretely (he's slow to respond, he was working) and then he wants to meet me at an intersection, sketchy but also hot to me. I say I'm going to the gym. I grab my gym bag and...I'm off for a throat workout.
I get to the intersection he suggested, and he directs me over to a side street. I tell him i arrived. He said he's right behind me and I see a mail truck pull up. I'm like whoa...this is fab. I open the side door of the truck. I hop in, I see his face, he's wearing sunglasses and even with those offbrand Oakleys on his face is immensely better than the pictures he sent.
He's about 5'9", mixed lightskinned, freckles on his round head. Bald and bearded, with a medium sixed mouth and large smile on it. His body is even better than the pictures could have prepared me. He had a muscular dad bod, almost hairless except for scruff on his built chest. He's gorgeous in every way physically, not what I was expecting.
We start making out right away, sensually embracing each others lips with our own. spit glides on our lips like it's own version of precum. and we do this for about 10min straight. I finally cant take it anymore and I bend down on my knees in the back of the mail van and service him. Sucking and deepthroating all 8" of his perfect sized, aesthetically gorgeous dick. My lips squeezing tight with suction as he thrust his pelvis into my face, forcing his meat in and out of me mouth at his leisure. Making complete love to my throat. I'm jerking myself off simultaneously - ignoring the light coming off of his personal phone, its his wife calling him - listening to his perfectly bi-sounding voice moan as he says my fav word to hear moaned during a hookup .... "fuck....". I feel his load shoot down my throat with speed and finesse. He motions to me to stand up, and he works my dick with his mouth. For a straight guy married to a woman with 2 kids under 4, his lips and suction were oddly one of the best I've ever experienced. He sucked a load right out of me and swallowed too. After he ate my nectar he looks up at me with submissive eyes and goes "that was my first time swallowing....thank you".
We make out some more, another 10min. We get clothed, he drives the mail van back to where I parked my car. I hop out in front of a family, they wave at my mailman - having NO clue that I just took care of him and ensured everyone's mail was delivered with care that day.
We exchanged personal numbers - to relieve ourselves of sniffies for good - and we hooked up twice when my BF was out of town. He came over and made sensual fast, heavy, romantic love to my tight hole on the first night I had him over. He came inside me within the first 20min of our first fuck. I didnt want his dick to exit me at all so I rolled him over and rode him for a bit longer. Excreting a second load out of him. He was surprised and was not expecting to cum again. I still wasnt done. I kept riding until a third load. I didnt want it to end but he had to leave to get back to work. That was the first visit to my house, and we followed suit with a 5 load visit the second time. He still texts me and we still meet up to this day. He repeatedly says "You're so lucky you have a partner because you....would be trouble for me". I love being his troublemaker and I cant wait until I get a 6 load visit.

I love to hate sniffies entirely to much. I always praise Grindr for housing my highest amount of dick appointments, Scruff for housing my hottest and repeating hookups, and Sniffies is really just there for when I grow disgusted with my whore behavior and need to delete apps off my phone to feel nice again.
Then sometimes Sniffies rolls the hottest straight-married man you've ever seen into a ball and feeds it through one of those automatic tennis ball thrower machines....directly at your head. Slapping you in the face with limerence and sweat. Now headless.

One afternoon on the way home from work, as I usually do, I was on Sniffies looking to suck some dick before i headed home to my boyfriend. We are in an open relationship, however I don't tell him absolutely everything I get up to...it's nice to have a hot secret.
This anonymous profile hit me up and was interested in what my profile entailed. Something about being a sensual, ball licking, thigh kissing, chest rubbing deepthroat sub sucker. Per usual, I needed a face pic to even act remotely interested. He sent one and I thought he was alright...it was a "I'm so hard and horny....it'll do" moment.
We exchange pics. I drive around and text this man from his work phone trying to meet up. I get home before anything is schedule concretely (he's slow to respond, he was working) and then he wants to meet me at an intersection, sketchy but also hot to me. I say I'm going to the gym. I grab my gym bag and...I'm off for a throat workout.
I get to the intersection he suggested, and he directs me over to a side street. I tell him i arrived. He said he's right behind me and I see a mail truck pull up. I'm like whoa...this is fab. I open the side door of the truck. I hop in, I see his face, he's wearing sunglasses and even with those offbrand Oakleys on his face is immensely better than the pictures he sent.
He's about 5'9", mixed lightskinned, freckles on his round head. Bald and bearded, with a medium sixed mouth and large smile on it. His body is even better than the pictures could have prepared me. He had a muscular dad bod, almost hairless except for scruff on his built chest. He's gorgeous in every way physically, not what I was expecting.
We start making out right away, sensually embracing each others lips with our own. spit glides on our lips like it's own version of precum. and we do this for about 10min straight. I finally cant take it anymore and I bend down on my knees in the back of the mail van and service him. Sucking and deepthroating all 8" of his perfect sized, aesthetically gorgeous dick. My lips squeezing tight with suction as he thrust his pelvis into my face, forcing his meat in and out of me mouth at his leisure. Making complete love to my throat. I'm jerking myself off simultaneously - ignoring the light coming off of his personal phone, its his wife calling him - listening to his perfectly bi-sounding voice moan as he says my fav word to hear moaned during a hookup .... "fuck....". I feel his load shoot down my throat with speed and finesse. He motions to me to stand up, and he works my dick with his mouth. For a straight guy married to a woman with 2 kids under 4, his lips and suction were oddly one of the best I've ever experienced. He sucked a load right out of me and swallowed too. After he ate my nectar he looks up at me with submissive eyes and goes "that was my first time swallowing....thank you".
We make out some more, another 10min. We get clothed, he drives the mail van back to where I parked my car. I hop out in front of a family, they wave at my mailman - having NO clue that I just took care of him and ensured everyone's mail was delivered with care that day.
We exchanged personal numbers - to relieve ourselves of sniffies for good - and we hooked up twice when my BF was out of town. He came over and made sensual fast, heavy, romantic love to my tight hole on the first night I had him over. He came inside me within the first 20min of our first fuck. I didnt want his dick to exit me at all so I rolled him over and rode him for a bit longer. Excreting a second load out of him. He was surprised and was not expecting to cum again. I still wasnt done. I kept riding until a third load. I didnt want it to end but he had to leave to get back to work. That was the first visit to my house, and we followed suit with a 5 load visit the second time. He still texts me and we still meet up to this day. He repeatedly says "You're so lucky you have a partner because you....would be trouble for me". I love being his troublemaker and I cant wait until I get a 6 load visit.
Wow what does he look like

Fuck dude! What a fucking amazing hot story! Thank you for sharing it with us. That is awesome that you still meet up with him. And a bonus that he has a big 8 inch cock. You didn't say what your size was? I look forward to hearing more stories about this awesome mailman! Happy sucking, getting fucked and please stroke your cock for me tonight!

Reactions: SpiritualKey13
Wow what does he look like
He’s about 5’8”. Light skin mixed white/Jamaican. Bald & bearded (beard is about .5in thick). Wide nose with wide nostrils. Freckles all over his face. His lip shape & size mirror mine (this is why i think when we makeout we just can’t stop, it feels so beautiful & perfect every second). His body is almost a dad bod, but with more muscle on his shoulders & arms. Tattoos on his arms too. Thick bubble ass that he loves having licked. Size 9 Feet. Thick calves & meaty looking legs … you can see the muscles from the front. He’s relatively hairless except for some scruff on his chest. when i feel him on my lower back it’s pure skin on skin warmth that makes me moan. God i have such a crush on him

He’s about 5’8”. Light skin mixed white/Jamaican. Bald & bearded (beard is about .5in thick). Wide nose with wide nostrils. Freckles all over his face. His lip shape & size mirror mine (this is why i think when we makeout we just can’t stop, it feels so beautiful & perfect every second). His body is almost a dad bod, but with more muscle on his shoulders & arms. Tattoos on his arms too. Thick bubble ass that he loves having licked. Size 9 Feet. Thick calves & meaty looking legs … you can see the muscles from the front. He’s relatively hairless except for some scruff on his chest. when i feel him on my lower back it’s pure skin on skin warmth that makes me moan. God i have such a crush on him
I love it

Reactions: SpiritualKey13
And I'm sure that's a tight hole that you licked. You opened his hole up a bit?

And I'm sure that's a tight hole that you licked. You opened his hole up a bit?
I haven’t opened him up just yet, my tongue has made a home there but my pole hasn’t quite yet. he wants it though, so that’s definitely next