My One Night Stands

RedAmaimon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone, new here and basically coming back into writing after being off it for a few years. Since I'm only now going back, I've promised myself that I'll keep to only write real stories that happened to me. I'll keep two places for my writing, first one is The Comeback which will be multiple posts about one of my exes and this one which will be a bunch of different guys with no part II so each story being individual and I'll keep updating this whenever I remember something interest I've done. With this said, here's your first one:

THE SWIMMER

While I was not the most into working out, I was always into running. My college campus had track running and I would a few times a week before classes go there and do a couple laps. It was open to not just the track athletes but to the general students as well and while I wasn't part of the track team, I was very much welcome by them. There it was the perfect place for you to run, they had a coach that would give you any tips, you always had company with the athletes, water and food was available at any times and the best perk of it was that the tracks were behind the swimming pool so before you got there, you could make your way into the pool area and see the swimmers athletes and their perfect bodies hanging out with nothing but caps and tight speedos.

I was a night student but liked hanging out at the campus when I could, so often times I was there in the afternoon after the athletes were all at the end of their training and most likely to be chatting and messing around. This time, I actually had my first two classes off out of four so my first period was free. It was already 7pm and dark when I decided to go for a run and like I always did, I crossed the swimming area which was pretty empty except for three guys chatting in the bleachers while a fourth guy was doing laps. I walked past them and they asked if I was on the track team as they usually see me but I'm never in uniform and I said I just like to run. They asked

- "Why not swim?"
- Because I"m not as good as any of you.
- Are you as good as any of the track team?
- "You would be surprised" I said while laughing
- Oh so they're that bad. No one that isn't from the team can catch up to us.
- What is this? Some water vs earth feud?

I left to the tracks and thought that they were a little more cocky than I was expecting lol
One hour had passed and I was pretty much drenched in sweat and since I still had classes it meant I would have to take a shower before class so I couldn't go any further. I started walking outside and saw the lights of the pool were still on so I figured they were still there and I could ask to use their shower. I could've used the track team's shower but their locker room always stink lol I figure a bunch of people in the water all day would be less bad than a bunch of sweaty people.

When I walk over to the pool there was only one guy there doing laps, one of the three who spoke to me at the bleachers, I didn't want to disturb him so I figure I would shower somewhere else but by the time I made across the pool he shouted "Hey". I looked back and he said

- You stayed pretty late, we usually don't see the students running if they're not on a team
- Yea, had some classes off. Was just killing time.
- That's cool.
- Actually, can I ask you something?
- Hit me up
- Can I use the showers? I'm pretty sweaty and I gotta get clean before classes
- Sure, I'll show you them.

He got off the pool and I couldn't believe how amazing he looks standing up. He was taller than me, probably around 186cm, broad shoulders, strong arms, thick and toned legs, abs and a pretty blond hair when he took his cap off. He had a tight green speedo on and I let him go ahead of me so I could take a look at his body. His back was muscular and broad, his ass was muscular and round, you could see the white peeking out of his speedos from where his skin wasn't tan. Once we were in the locker room he told me I could put my things at his locker, the entire place was empty so I asked "Only you here?" and he said

-Yea, the pool usually closes by 7pm but I like swimming too much. Every guy and girl is just waiting to go home, while I like to keep doing rounds
- And how's the water? Cold, heated?
- Cold. These pools aren't heated and at this time of the night they're already cold water but I like swimming in cold water.
- Nice. I like to swim in the cold too.
- Do you want to?
- Nah, I gotta get to classes and besides I have no swimming trunks with me.
- I know you gotta get to classes but do you have to?

That caught me off guard, he had this malicious smile to him. That I knew what it meant but couldn't be sure. He then said "I have some back up speedos, don't worry they're clean, I'll be by the pool in case you want to take a lap" He gave me a shampoo bottle and walked off. I head to a shower with a semi already and all they had both open and single stalls. I went to the open, got naked and cleaned myself. Once I was done I decided to go for it, put the speedo on and it was hella tight, hella small. Once outside, I walked towards the pool and he smiled when he saw me, a sexy smile again and said "Glad those fit you"

- "They barely do" I said while laughing "They barely cover anything, I feel like my balls are about to slip"
- You get over that feeling and if they do slip, we can catch them

I joined him at the pool and he challenged me to do a lap, see if I could do it in a Olympic-size pool. I tried and got to the other side but it was a lot harder than I was expecting, they're deeper than I'm used to. He made to my side in no time and said "What? No going back? I thought it was back and forth" and I told him no, that I couldn't really and he said "Well, there are other ways that we can go back and forth" and he reached for my lips. We started making out, our bodies rubbing on each other. He was an eager kisser, didn't took long before the only piece of fabric I was wearing felt a lot tighter than before. He didn't waste time either, his hands were going straight to my dick as he pulled them out and started jerking me off "Guess I'm topping" I thought to myself and with an strong ass like he had I was more than pleased to.

I put my hands in between his cheeks and his speedo and pulled his speedos down, his ass felt amazing. So muscular and so round. I could tell already he was a power bottom. I craved my nails in them and felt him moaning while kissing me. He said "Let's go back to the lockers". We both made our way to the other side of the pool, he started going up the stairs ahead of me and we were still completely alone, I couldn't help myself so I grabbed his speedos while he still had only his upper body outside of the pool, I took them down and started to tongue his hole. It tasted like chlorine at first but I used my fingers to rub it out of him and in no time his hole started to taste amazing. His skin was still wet and his tan marks were perfect. Like he was wearing a pale white speedo opposed to his golden brown tan.

He was moaning and I asked if he was clean and he said "Yea" so I started fingering. His hole was tight with just my spit as lube and he kept his hole winking as my fingers were going in and out of him. Such a tease. I kept switching from my fingers and my tongue when I couldn't help myself anymore and left him go to the locker room naked while I was sniffing his speedos walking behind him.

Only outside the pool I remember he was taller than me but that impression didn't last long as he got on his knees to swallow my dick. Apparently he didn't mind the chlorine taste either or it didn't last any very long. He kept sucking me like he was trying to milk me as fast as he could. My hands were on his wet blond hair and he was sucking me with such a hard pressure, I could feel my dick being slurped so deep. He kept passing his hands over my body and I could feel his wrinkly fingertips on me.

Once I couldn't wait any longer I said "I have to fuck you" he said "There's lub in my locker, let me get it". He stood up, grabbed lube and a condom and laid with his back to a bench. his legs up in the air, hands holding his cheeks apart and I got myself right there. Put some lube on my dick and some on his hole and I got in. Still tight, still amazing. I kept fucking him like this and his legs grabbing my body on a tight grip only leaving me space for me to move in and out of him, my left hand on his shoulder and my right hand jerking his dick off. He said "The janitor comes here at 9pm, don't hold back" this all it took me to really start pounding his ass. He was moaning loud and I didn't care enough to close his mouth, his body looked so muscular, his legs so long, his dick so perfect for my hand and his ass just the best feeling in the world. I kept fucking him at a fast pace and jerking his dick at the same speed. When he started moaning "Im gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" I move closer to him and started kissing him, my hands still going up and down on him, my dick still going in and out of him and I started to felt his cum hit my belly and lower chest as he was moaning intensely as our tongues were discovering each other.

I took my dick out of him, took the condom off and started to jerk off on top of him, a minute later I was spraying his body with my cum. His and mine were mixing as my cum reached for his belly, chest and chin. He looked like he had a great orgasm but was tired from all the fucking. I grabbed his green speedo and clean the cum off his body before I dropped it to the ground again. I went back on top of him and his breath was heavy and loud like he couldn't catch up to it again. I kissed his ear and his neck while he was recovering and when he came back to his usual breathing he kissed me and said "Holy shit" with the devious smile he had given me before.

We both shower and as we were getting dressed the janitor made his way in, we smiled at each other and I went back to my classes, pretty late I must add.

This one is a little bit different, no gay sex but definitely some homoeroticism hahaha

THE BEACH HOUSE

A couple of years ago, a few close friends invited me to a beach house three-days-weekend. It would be booze, partying, swimming, soaking and of course plenty of pussy. I asked who was going to be there and when the list of girls started to interest me, it was game on.

In total, we were 11. Two already long term couples, a new one and the rest of us single people. 2 girls, 3 guys as one girl quit last minute. So by the math, we knew one of us wasn’t going to get any. We hopped in three cars and left the city, going to this beautiful beach house. It was a insane place, perfect catch. 6 bedrooms, two stores, balcony with an amazing back view to the beach, pool and a game room. This beach town wasn’t well known for tourists, too far from the capital and not worth the trip if you’re not staying long. The house we were at were far away from the main beach, only 3 other similar mansions there and practically a private beach for us.

The woman I wanted got there in a different car. The couples all had the advantage of not having to hustle for anything, while we were aware that someone is missing out on the fun so I made sure I was her company throughout the trip.
Want to go to the town? Sure, I’ll come with you. Want to eat something? Don’t worry, I’ll pay for it. Want me to carry your bag? That why I have these muscles.

Now, Natalia was a piece of heaven on earth. Nice tits, big ass, thick tights, quite tall for a woman, long brown hair and a nasty smile. She knew she had the power of the choice and made me work to be the one graced by her pick. All day long we haven’t hook up, that is, until the first night.

The way this beach house worked was that it rests on top of a hill constructed as such way to avoid any chance of the house getting destroyed by the sea. Basically an elevated house, with a huge wall made of stones. To get to the beach, you would go through the backyard, open a wooden gate where you could see the ocean but you couldn’t see it reach the sand. The more you went down, it was when you could see where the ocean meets the sand. It was perfect for a bunch of horny early 20s, just lavish and full of privacy.

The first night we went swimming, that quickly turned into skinny-dipping. The ocean was calm but still wavy, the water was warm and nice. The girls were playful, we all had an idea on who the lucky couples were, so I took a chance and kissed Natalia. She kissed me back and I could feel my dick getting hard but I didn’t care for it and neither did she. Everyone was having fun, each couple getting more and more cozy in the water, so much that for a few moments, you couldn’t hear any word, just us making out. Well, us except Paulo. The 11th wheel on this couple’s dreamland. The one guy who couldn’t get his date, bad for him, not so bad for me.

At one point, the two long term couples started to race each other back to the mansion to see if they could catch the balcony room first and get kinky there, so there was me with Natalia, Paulo by himself and the other two couples. Paulo decided to go for a walk, clearly in his feeling as he put his clothes back on but before he went, I told him “If you don’t want to sleep, I’ll stay awake after I’m done with her, we can drink beer and have fun” he kinda dismissed that but at that moment it didn’t mattered. As soon as he went away, there was no point in denying what was going on. The three remaining couples were just going at it, there was no shark there but the movement underwater was like it was filled with them. Dares started to happen… “Dare you to go to the sand and comeback” just an excuse to see some dick bouncing. “Dare you to kiss her” some girl on girl fun. “Dare you to grab each other’s dick” followed by my hand on his tights and his on mine as we pretended to jerk each other off.

The third couple decided it was too much and went to their room. Thiago, the other guy there said to the girls “So, who’s taking the beach and who’s taking the sand?”

- What do you mean?
- Every room is taken by now.
- That house has like 18 places you could fuck, even if that were true
- Yea but don’t you two want to take “beach sex” off your bucket list?

The girls stared at each other and said okay. They both wanted the water but they both wanted privacy so it came down to a game of rock, paper and scissors which I lost and that meant sand.

We both left the water and I was ready to do her at the beach but she said complaining “They would see us” and I said “Don’t you like being watched a little”, she blushed but we kept going. She asked to just go to her room but I convinced her that the part of the sand where they can’t see us was better, otherwise it wouldn’t be beach sex. She agreed.

We started making out and the cold wind made sure her tits were just so good. Her nipples were pointy and amazing to taste, her tits felt so good in my hands and her shaved pussy was just calling out my name. My dick was being played with and she kept saying “It’s so big” which was just turning me on even more. She definitely was more kinky than she was letting me know. I went down on her and started to lick her perfect tight pussy. Licking her lips, spreading them with my fingers, playing with her clit. She was wet even with the cold, moaning my name and squirming all over my tongue. She was easy going, a few minutes and I could already tell what she liked. She asked if I had a condom with me and I told her no but she went for it anyway “Just pull out”. I started fucking her while we were standing up and it was amazing.

Her wet pussy was leaving me soaked, the more I went in and out of her the more she was into it. I kept kissing her neck, her tits, her mouth and she was doing kegels on my dick. Just an absolute hell of a woman. I was close to climax when we heard “Hey, I don’t want to interrupt but I need to get through”

We both were startled and I looked back to the sight of potential danger but it was Paulo. Looking sad but hiding a boner.

Now, you guys have gathered by now that I’m bi and I’m kinky but the extent is that there are three things I really love and they’re: Oral, group sex and being watched. So right there, I had the chance of a lifetime.

While she was trying to hide her body, I approached Paulo without hiding anything. Fully naked with a boner walking towards him. He raised an eyebrow and I said “Can I speak to you for a second?” so we walked a couple of steps just so she couldn’t hear, I looked back at her and still pretended it wasn’t far enough so I could come closer and whisper

- Do you want in?
- What?
- Do you want in? You know what I mean
- I don’t know, I have never done that.

I grabbed his boner, grabbed hard and shake it up and down. “Dude, you are clearly horny and there are no girls left. Best to share one than to mop around”.
He looked at me, I let go of his package and he said okay. “I’ll right, let me get back there and convince her”.

- Hey Natalia, can I speak to you for a second?
- What’s that?
- He’s not so well today. He broke up with his girlfriend recently and is just a mess.
- Yeah? I didn’t knew that
- Yeah, he came here hoping to get some but we all know how that went
- Poor guy
- Yeah
- Do you want to stop and give him some company?
- “Actually, I was thinking maybe he could join” Her face got so red, she looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth clearly gagged at my words.
- You were thinking what?
- Yeah
- No way
- Hear me out, it’s just rn. Dude wants it so bad he’s probably going to bust in a minute.
- Are you kidding me?
- Seriously, think about it. He joins us and he’ll be so happy he won’t bother anyone in this trip. No having to hide that he’s the loner here.
- If you want it so bad, why don’t you fuck him?
- I thought to myself “Guess she doesn’t know I’m bi lol” Come now, I’m just trying to help a sad dude out.
- Okay fine, he can watch but he can’t join.
- You’re the best.
- And you better make it up to me.

I went back to Paulo who stood there waiting. Still with a prominent bulge in his pants. From what I could grab, he didn’t had length but he was a beer can. I told him “I have good and bad news” and explained she was down for him to watch but not participate. He said it wasn’t his thing and would like to just go to the mansion and I told him it was better to do it and let her feel cool with it and he could probably still join so he said “I don’t know” so I told him “Dude, you could have gone to the house 10 minutes ago and I could be cream-pieying her right now, instead I’m here with a boner in the cold...” I grabbed his package again “...Trying to get this dick wet. Help me now” He laughed and said “Okay if you want it so bad” “That’s the way to go”.

I come back and she’s shy but into it, you could tell by how quickly she took her hands back to my dick when I started to kiss her. My butt on full view of my new friend as he started to go around my peripheral view to see her pussy. I turn her around, ass pressing on my dick and I grab her neck so she’s on full display. He takes his dick out and I give him a smirk, switch her back, stick my dick back in and start to thrust as he starts to jerk off. This is giving me the best feeling in the world, fucking a hot woman while someone is just jerking off to me.

I do my best to make her moan, play with her clit, pinch her nipples, suck her neck and the more I do, the less shy she gets. Pretty soon she’s vocal again “fuck me” “like that” “you’re so big” and I love hearing the compliments so I keep doing more and more to her. I whisper in her ear “Can’t he really join us” and she says “No” so I ask “What about just grabbing you not but no fucking” and she says okay. So I bend her over on the wall as I fuck her from behind and I use my hands to call him close. He takes his clothes off as they were just on his ankles and comes eager when I tell him “She said touch but don’t fuck” and he goes alright.

As I’m fucking her, his hands are going on her back, her tits, her ass, he even spread them for me and I tell him “Play with her clit, I don’t know how long I'm going to last” and he follows my order quite nicely. I make sure to “Get it wrong” a couple of times as I slip out of her and trying to get back in but rubbing my dick on his hand. At one point, she’s orgasming and I’m fucking her so fast that her body is just not standing straight, so him playing with her clit is also hitting my balls. I tell her “I’m gonna cum” and she goes “Not in” I tell her to get on her knees, she’s licking my balls and I’m furiously jerking off when I tap on his back and go “Together” he nods his head and matches my speed. I start to shoot and he does too as soon as my cum hits her. She’s getting hit from both of our dicks and it’s incredible to see. His cum hitting the same spots mines were on, our cum even hit each other while in the air before it splashed on her. It was amazing.

She goes “Okay, this is good night to you” and me and her go into the shower at the pool to get clean up as he goes to his room and she’s saying “I can’t believe I just did that” “I know, you’re amazing”. We make out but she says she’s too tired (Understandably so), I wait until she goes to bed and falls asleep so I can go out to have some beer. When I’m through the house, the couple who was fucking at the beach goes

- “Hey, did you saw Paulo?” while laughing and I’m like
- “Yea, earlier”
- Thiago goes “Yea, we saw he was coming back from his walk, we knew instantly he would get right into your lewd acts”
- Oh yea, we just paused and he went back in
- Poor guy, he’s still out there moping by the pool

They go back to their room to what it’s likely their third time with how long they were at the beach and I go to the poolside.

- What’s up?
- Dude, that was crazy
- Holy fuck man, yeah it was
- Did you two fucked again?
- Nah, she said she was too tired
- My bad bro
- No worries
- You had no idea how much I’ve been craving some action.
- I can imagine
- Thanks for doing this for me man, you're the goat
- No need to thank me, that was so hot
- Dude if I had went in I would blow my load right away like a virgin
- For sure dude, you were rock solid hahahaha
- “Still am” He raises his hips in the air and shows me his boner while laughing
- I go “Me too” and repeat his action

At this point the beer was hitting just right so I go “Dude, I already saw your dick, you already saw mine lmaoo Want to just go for it and jerk off? I need to blow a second load” and he goes “Sure”. So we each drop our pants down to our ankles, we kept to ourselves just repeating what we liked about what just happened, I’m telling him how she felt and he’s asking for details. I tell him he has a fucking beer can on him and he stands up, grabs the beer can I had and puts next to his dick and goes “Close but not quite”. I laugh but I knew it was just dude being dudes so I never tried anything. We keep going until the tension is high and there’s moaning and grunting, I tell him I’m close and start to shoot as it goes down my balls and lower stomach and he says “Same” as he shoots all over his chest and stomach. We laughed how crazy the night was and take the pool shower at the same time, one waiting outside as the other is underwater.