My Plan For Growing A Big Dick Even Bigger.....

NorwaySchlong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I have a huge dick (see my galleries) and very happy about that. But I want an even bigger, like most men!

Today I have a 15 cm (almost 6 inch) softy, which I can make a 17,5 cm the day after pumping for 2-3 hours, without any visuals of a pumped dick. That is a ca 17% increase.

I plan to buy a Jes Extender, which I have checked with severeal scientificly serious sources can give a flaccid length increace of average 32 % (after 6 mnd with 6 hours use pr day/night). I plan to use it not that extreme, but to wear it evenignes and also by night.

So My plan is this: When I have grown 32% by stretching, the pumping will give a 17% increase in top of that.
That will give me 23 cm (9 inch) long soft snake hanging between my legs. Or also, a constant 20 cm one wothout any pumping.

Sound to good not to be tested. And if my plan of getting hold of Trimix also succeeds, I will have a ca 25 cm hardon to serve people .......

Oh well, I will try and I am probably too optimistic but its a fun fantasy.

N-Schlong

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Hi, I have a huge dick (see my galleries) and very happy about that. But I want an even bigger, like most men!

Today I have a 15 cm (almost 6 inch) softy, which I can make a 17,5 cm the day after pumping for 2-3 hours, without any visuals of a pumped dick. That is a ca 17% increase.

I plan to buy a Jes Extender, which I have checked with severeal scientificly serious sources can give a flaccid length increace of average 32 % (after 6 mnd with 6 hours use pr day/night). I plan to use it not that extreme, but to wear it evenignes and also by night.

So My plan is this: When I have grown 32% by stretching, the pumping will give a 17% increase in top of that.
That will give me 23 cm (9 inch) long soft snake hanging between my legs. Or also, a constant 20 cm one wothout any pumping.

Sound to good not to be tested. And if my plan of getting hold of Trimix also succeeds, I will have a ca 25 cm hardon to serve people .......

N-Schlong
8 months later...how's it going so far?

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media

N-Schlong
And I will buy a lottery ticket.
Let's see who 'wins" first.

Reactions: UnCutBlackBull925