a7x94

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had 3 hook ups in the span of 8 hours. I didn’t plan it, but I’m glad they happened.

I recently went from 270 lbs to 195 so I have a lot more body confidence than I used to. I would never hook up because I felt so ugly that as soon as a guy saw me in person, he’d turn around. As a result of my weight loss, I’ve been meeting up with guys at least twice a week. I’ve been having a lot of fun exploring my sexuality more, finding my likes and dislikes, finding my voice when it comes to sex. I’m a side, so usually hook ups are oral and jo.

Hook up #1

Messaged a curious guy on Grindr. White, 39, starting to grey, cute scruffy face. His body type was blue collar muscle with some beer weight on him. He was nervous. Told him we’d go at his pace and he agreed. Got in his passenger seat and we took turns sucking each others cock. His dick was average but his hairy belly more than made up for it. I came (which usually doesn’t happen) and he finished himself off. His load was thickkkkk. It was honestly amazing. He was also married and he told me his wife has no idea.

Hook up #2

Messaged a muscular gym bro on sniffies. He responded that he just got done at the gym and would be down to get head. Only issue was he was over a mountain in the next town and it was a hike to get to him. We finally agreed to meet half way. I got in his back seat where he was waiting for me.

He was already hard. I immediately put my mouth over his cock. This man was incredibly sexy. Tattoos, beefy thighs, beard. 30. White but tanned. Like typical gym bro. His body was that beefy muscular, where the body fat kinda hides the physique a little. He forced his cock in my throat and fucked my face. At one point he wrapped his legs around my neck. Suffice to say I was rock hard throughout the ordeal lol. He came down my throat. Complimented him and got back in my car.

Hook up #3

On the drive back home I was so incredibly horny. I was jerking off on the highway thinking about the last guy. I decided I wanted more so I sat at a park n ride by my house. Surprisingly a car pulled in behind me and it was a guy on sniffies looking for head. Idk how I got so lucky but I parked beside him, and he had the drivers door open. I walked over and he had his pants down already. He had a nice dick. A little bigger than average. Honestly never really looked at his face so I couldn’t tell ya what he actually looked like. But I sucked him for a few minutes, said he was gonna cum, and boy did he cum lol. It was a huge load. almost made me gag. But I wiped my mouth off, got back in the car, and went home.

Came home and had a pretty satisfying orgasm 😅 days like this need to come more often!