bartsbasement

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Around two years ago, my soon-to-be stepbrother Levi and I were hanging out at my house. Our parents were out of town for the weekend and my younger brother was staying at his girlfriend's. From the first moment, Levi and I got along very well. We have a lot of the same interests, actually, exactly the same interests. Except for sexual interests. Levi is straight, I am gay.

Levi is a handsome guy. He was 27 years old at the time, 6'2, had dark curly hair and a great body. It wasn't muscled or anything, but he was definitely fit. I did see how handsome he was, but never thought anything about it, since he was gonna be my stepbrother.

Out of the blue, Levi started talking about sex. I am not against talking about sex, but we never had those kinds of conversations, so it was pretty unexpected. He talked about how he hadn't had sex for a couple of months at that point. I got it, since I hadn't had sex for six months or so. Eventually, I could tell the conversation was turning me on. I felt my dick growing. I tried to play it cool and think about other things.

"Man, even this conversation is turning me on," he said. Thank god, it wasn't just me. But am I gonna confess it was turning me on as well? "Yeah man, me too." Shit, without thinking about it I just blurt it out. Levi laughed and looked down. "I can see." Help, my dick has gotten even harder and he can tell. "I'm sorry." I took a pillow from the couch and put it on my lap. Levi laughed again and did the same. Then the doorbell rang. "That must be our food," Levi said and stood up to walk to the door. I could see a tent in his pants. He was actually fully hard. Levi quickly adjusted his dick and continued walking to the front door. He accepted the food and came back. When Levi was back, he said "I'm actually not that hungry anymore. How about you?"
"A bit, but I can wait till you're ready to eat."
"Alright, fine by me." Levi walked back to the couch and sat back down. But now he was sitting closer to me than before. He looked at me in a way, he had never looked at me before. "I have an idea..." My heart started racing. He placed his hand on his jeans, on his dick. With placed his other hand on my knee. "How about we're gonna blow a load. Together." I tried to laugh it off. I was really hoping he'd be serious, but he couldn't be. Right?
"Why are you laughing? I'm dead serious."
"No, you're not."
"Yes, I am." Right as he said it, he moved his hand (which was on my knee) closer to my dick. Halfway through my thigh, he stopped. But with his other hand, he grapped his dick. His jeans were still on though. He took the pillow, which was still on my lap, away from me and continued moving his hand over my leg, on its way to my dick. His hand was just two inches away from my dick (which was still hard and even harder than before).
"I wanna touch you. May I?" Such a gentleman he is, I thought. Without thinking I nodded my head. Levi's hand, which was on his own dick, was now helping his other hand unbuttoning my jeans. He zipped the zipper down and pulled my jeans, together with my boxershort, down to my knees.
"Wow, that looks good. Really good." He grapped my dick and started to jerk me off. It felt so good, all I could do was moan softly. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy this moment. Even though he was gonna be my stepbrother, I had fantasised about him a couple of times.

All of the sudden, my dick started to feel warm and wet. I opened my eyes and saw Levi sucking me. It felt so good. I didn't know he'd be into this. And actually be good at this. "Wow, fuck man."
"Oh sorry, you want me to stop?"
"Oh no no no no, it just feels so good. Damn." Levi grinned at me and continued sucking me. I wanted to hold Levi's dick, but his lower body was too far from me to reach it. All I could do was just enjoy.

After a couple of minutes of Levi blowing me, he stopped and took his own jeans off. He placed himself right next to me. "Jerk me off please," he said while grinning. "What about I skip the jerking and start with sucking?"
"Even better." I moved my head to his dick and started licking the tip of his dick. It was so big (not just the tip though). After a minute of teasing, I started to put his entire dick in my mouth. Which wasn't easy though, but I managed to get it all inside of my mouth. Levi started moaning. Not softly, like I did, but loud. Very loud. Which turned me on even more.

Eventually, Levi grabbed me by my hair, took me off of his dick, right to his face and started kissing me. I've never kissed anyone like this. Levi was definitely the best kisser I've had. Kissing Levi felt like a lifetime, but I did not complain. Eventually we stopped kissing though and started to jerk each other off. Besides cumming (and licking it off of Levi's belly), we didn't do anything more spectacular this afternoon. But there was more to come, I didn't yet know it though.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to write the second part, but here it is. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That one afternoon with Levi was all I could think about the weeks after it happened. We saw each other a couple of times after that, but all with family. He acted like nothing had happened. Thankfully, since I didn't want our families to find out.

A month after that one afternoon, our parents got married. It was a joyous day, of course, and nothing odd seemed to be going on. Until halfway through the wedding party. Levi came to me and we danced a little. After a while Levi was ready to smoke a cigarette. I joined him outside and we smoked two cigarettes each. We talked about the wedding, the party, the family. Eventually he started talking about that one afternoon, one month prior. I was in shock. I immediately looked around me to see if anyone else was outside. I guess Levi was already ahead of me, since nobody else was there.
"Man, that was something else. I really enjoyed it, what about you?"
"Yeah, definitely. You really know how to blow a man, that's for sure. I would almost think you'd done it before."
"What if that's true?" I was flabbergasted, had he done it before? "Wait, are you telling me th-"
Levi interrupted me. "Yes, a couple of times, with some mates of mine back in college."
"Wow, I had never expected that from you."
"Why?" Levi asked.
"Well, you're so... straight?" Levi laughed and stayed silent. I looked at him, wearing his suit. He had taken off his blazer and tie, so it was just his fancy shoes, pants and a button up shirt. He looked very handsome.
After a while, Levi broke the silence. "Down for some more?"
"Yes, let's dance some more!"
"No silly," rubbing my head, messing up my hear, "blowing." Once again, I was in shock.
"Wait, here? At the party?" Levi nodded. "There's a room out of use, let's go there."
"People will see us leaving, right?"
"Don't worry, let's go."

We finished our cigarettes and went back inside. We walked over the dance floor, to the other side of the room. Levi opened a door I didn't even knew was there. We walked in and I closed the door again. We walked into a hallway with more doors. Levi opened another one, which led to the room he talked about.

As soon as I closed the second door, Levi started kissing me as if his life depended on it. I remembered how good of a kisser he was, but I definitely forgot he was THIS good. We made out for like a minute and eventually he dropped down on his knees and unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxershort down. I was already semi hard because of jus the thought and his excellent blowjob. He started sucking me. I really had to make effort to not moan too loud. I knew there was music playing in the party room, but what if they were gonna hear me anyway? I enjoyed in silence. After a minute of blowing my 7.2 inches dick, he came back up and started kissing me again. Now it was my turn to suck Levi. If I had to guess, his dick was around 8 inches long. Again, I had some trouble to get it all inside my mouth, but I made it eventually. After a minute of sucking Levi's perfect dick, he asked "Can I fuck you?"
This might get old, but damn, I was in shock. Right here? Right now? "I don't know man, this doesn't look like the right place and time."
"Or you just don't want to be fucked by me?"
"Oh Levi, believe me, I would love to get fucked by you and your perfect dick." Wait, did I really just say that out loud? Damn it. Levi started grinning, so I guess I was all fine.
"I just don't think this is the place and time to do it."
"Alright, fair enough. What about tomorrow night? Our parents will be on their honeymoon, your little brother is going back to his frat house and my sister, well she won't be there." Levi suggested.
After this break of sucking, both Levi's and my dick had gone a little softer. But after his suggestion, both our dicks were rock hard again. I continued sucking Levi. "I'll take that as a yes." Just seconds after Levi saying that he blows a load. Damn, that's one big load. I struggle keeping it all in while Levi pulls out his dick. Then I swallow the load. "I want you to come on my face." Levi said.
"What about the mess? We don't have a towel or something here." Levi grabs the pocket square out of my blazer, which I was still wearing. I grinned. I stood up while Levi went back down, to sit on his knees. After 10 seconds I squirt my load onto his face. It got in his mouth, on and in his nose, in his eyelashes and two drops reached his hair. "Let me take care of that. I grabbed the pocket square out of his hand and cleaned his face. When his face was all clean again, I kissed him. We made out for another two minutes.

We went back to the party room. Thankfully, it looked like nobody had noticed we were gone or the fact that we came out of a very random door. We went back to the dance floor and danced. Eventually, my little brother asked Levi where his pocket square was. "Oh damn, guess I have lost it. I knew I shouldn't have bought a cheap one." I grinned, knowing the pocket square was in the inner pocket of my blazer, full of my cum.

The party started to come to it's end. My father and his new wife already left to their hotel, from which they would go to the airport for their honeymoon. It was just Levi, my brother, my new step sister and my aunt and uncle (plus the personnel from the place the party was). My aunt and uncle agreed to bring us home, so we could have some drinks and not worry about going home.

First, we dropped of my step sister at her apartment. She hugged us goodbye and left the car. About ten minutes later, we arrived at our parents house. We thanked our aunt and uncle and walked inside. My little brother was pretty drunk and passed out as soon as he hit his bed. Levi and I decided to have one last drink before going to bed. We talked about the wedding, the party, our families. What happened in that back room didn't come up. As soon as we finished our drinks, we walked upstairs and brushed our teeth. My room (I was still living at home) was next to the guest bedroom, where Levi was sleeping. Levi already lived on his own, but it was a 30 minute ride for him, so he stayed at my/our house.

After brushing our teeth, we both went into our own rooms. I realised I had to pee, so back to the bathroom I went. When I got back to my room, I saw Levi laying in my bed. Naked. "Well, that's a fun surprise." Levi grinned. "Well, why use two beds when we both fit in one?" I grinned. "Guess you have a point." I stripped down to my boxershort and then remembered the pocket square was still in my blazer. I walked to the chair I had thrown my suit on and reached inside the inner pocket. "Here, I have something for you." I throw the pocket square towards Levi and it lands right on his face. "Smells incredible. You must use some very expensive laundry detergent."
"Oh yeah, it's very exclusive." I threw myself next to Levi on the bed. Levi looked at my boxershorts. "Dude, don't be shy. It's not like I haven't seen it before."
"I actually have never slept naked before. Not sure if I'll like it."
"Who's saying we're gonna sleep?" I laughed, pretty loud. Right at that moment, we could hear my brother opening his door. I froze and once we realised his footsteps got louder and louder (as in, he walked towards my room), Levi threw the comforter over his naked body. My brother (Rick) opened the door.
"What are you guys doing in one bed together?" I got red, not knowing what to reply. Luckily, Levi knew what to say. "We're just having an after party."
"In bed?"
"Yeah, just talking about the wedding and stuff. What are you doing up anyway?"
"I woke up from the noises you guys were making. Anyway, goodnight." Rick closed the door and went to the bathroom. After half a minute we could hear him flush the toilet and he went back to his room.

There we were, laying in bed, next to each other. Levi's naked body was visible again. One small difference from earlier; his dick was hard. Without asking, I got up and started sucking his dick. I remember thinking how lucky I was. I couldn't complain about the amount of dicks I've had in my mouth, but twice within 8 hours? That had never happened before. I sucked Levi for about a minute, until he grabbed my body and rolled me over onto my back. Levi asked, silently: "Is it time to fuck you now?" I got red. Not from embarrassment, but from excitement. I nod my head. I turn myself around to my bedside table and grab a condom and a bottle of lube. I give it to Levi and as soon as he put on the condom and applied some lube on his dick, he massaged my hole with some lube. He gently placed on finger inside my ass and started fingering me. It took a lot of strength to stay silent. I couldn't have Rick finding out about this. One finger became two fingers. Which eventually became three fingers.