Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a member here for a short time and wanted to share my experience with Dr. Loria. I joined here and some other forums trying to find information on penis enhancements and see what other people thought. I thought I would share with everyone as I am 1 year and 2 procedures in. This is only to help provide information for others as I found it difficult getting accurate information myself

For me, this has been exactly what I have been looking for. Enhancing my girth by sparking collagen growth seems to have worked for me personally and has given me great results.

Before Procedure Girth 4.5 inches

First Procedure Girth 4.9 inches

Second Procedure 5.9 inches

I now hardly recognize my own penis because it has changed shape in such a good way. I did not have my Glans treated, but they seem to have filled out nicely because of the penis shaft is much larger.

I will try to create a whole post of images showing the effects (bruising, swelling and like) for each week after each procedure. It does take a good 90 days for all to settle but the end effects to me are exactly what I was looking for. I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. I know sex is more than a man’s penis, but it does feel good to be confident.

I will try to attach the some images as described below

#1 – Preprocedure 4.5 inches

#2 – 90 after first procedure about 4.9 inches

#3 – 30 days after second procedure flaccid

#4 – 30 days after second procedure erect. About 6 inches but still swollen. Girlfriend is holding to show size and difficulty in reaching around it.

Attachments

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is great that we live in a modern society that has great members sites LPSG to help us men. Many are here because they already have a great penis and want to share, and others like myself, are seeking ways to make our selves better. I hope that I can share my journey with others who have suffered with their own internal confidence as I am currently singing from the mountain tops about my new found confidence. :)

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am gathering some pictures so you can see the progress through out the procedures and some new images of where I am now. I will be undergoing a third procedure here soon and documenting it may be helpful to others who may be interested. This procedure only really affects girth, very little added in length except in the flaccid state. I did not do any pictures measuring length before I began but will try to record now. Hope to share more soon.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bet your wife is very happy now !
I had to go on testosterone replacement a few year back which caused my testicles to atrophy and I lost some girth from my penis. This has made such a difference for us. I have gone from below average to living large in girth like many of you. She has admitted that it has greatly improved her sexual enjoyment. It is not all about size, but it is one factor in the whole scheme.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you lost any feeling?
For me, I have gained a lot of sensation back. I am 51 and am not as sensitive as I was in my 20's. It was more difficult to have an orgasms at my age and have heard the same from some other friends who are in their 50's and 60's.

You no not grow more nerve endings with the enlargement, but I sure do feel more. One seems to be from the increased pressure I feel while inside my fiance (She feels tighter) and other seems to be from my skin being more taught when erect. Feels like a lot more surface area than what I had before.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me, I have gained a lot of sensation back. I am 51 and am not as sensitive as I was in my 20's. It was more difficult to have an orgasms at my age and have heard the same from some other friends who are in their 50's and 60's.

You no not grow more nerve endings with the enlargement, but I sure do feel more. One seems to be from the increased pressure I feel while inside my fiance (She feels tighter) and other seems to be from my skin being more taught when erect. Feels like a lot more surface area than what I had before.

Good to know. I'm looking at options for my husband, he's been pumping for a week and half now & it's increased his sensitivity which is great because it can take him a long long time to cum. No size change yet, but I know that takes much longer.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to know. I'm looking at options for my husband, he's been pumping for a week and half now & it's increased his sensitivity which is great because it can take him a long long time to cum. No size change yet, but I know that takes much longer.
I tried pumping and visually liked what I saw and was a turn on for me but my girlfriend at the time said it did not feel as hard and did not like to watch. It did make me a little more sensitive from pumping but i was also tender from it and had to be gentle. it just did not work out for me in the long run. I like the more permanent solution I am doing now. my third procedure is Dec 2. please feel free to ping me if you both want. it is great being able to talk about such sensitive issues and help one another as so many here do.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Pumping itself decreases sensivity.
But a bigger dick feels more during penetration = tighter = faster orgasm.
Pumping is also part of "foreplay" in a way.

But in the long run you will lose real sensation and have to pump more and more.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting, I wasn't aware there were actual viable surgeries for this, I thought they still only had the one where they cut the ligaments or inject fat, neither of which have good results.

Is the girth increase permanent or will it revert over time?

What's the third operation for?
If it works the same way you'll be ~7" girth which could potentially be too large for your wife to accomodate.

Do keep posting and taking measurement pictures, and I'm wondering how much this cost?

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumping itself decreases sensivity.
But a bigger dick feels more during penetration = tighter = faster orgasm.
Pumping is also part of "foreplay" in a way.

But in the long run you will lose real sensation and have to pump more and more.

Interesting, but could that be different guy to guy? He isn't pumping right before sex, it's hours prior. He just started pumping with the intention of becoming bigger. Since he started a little over a week ago, he's been feeling much more sensitive.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most men here are HUGE and don't need this like us regular guys. but I could image those who are very long but not big in girth may want to do.

I think we are finally close to this becoming just as common for men as breast lifts are for women. I am excited about my next visit and will be posting results. I won't be super long like many here, but will rank well in the all important girth. :)

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, but could that be different guy to guy? He isn't pumping right before sex, it's hours prior. He just started pumping with the intention of becoming bigger. Since he started a little over a week ago, he's been feeling much more sensitive.

I know a lot about pumping because I did it for a year 10 hours a day. I don't know the intensity or bar he is using but it lasts for up to 24hours.

That he orgasms quicker is possible - if I play with my cock in the morning I orgasm faster in the evening. increased size and placebo could also be a reason for his faster orgasms.

Reactions: Hard_Ass_Fuckr

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next procedures are scheduled for Dec 5. Here are some current pictures so that we can see the difference once completed. I will take some pics right after the procedure to show swelling and any bruising and continue once a week till healed so all can see the process.

Attachments