Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Example of the wrap. You need to wear for 30 days with the idea that it is like a cast. It is there to prevent the penis from bending and causing the collagen to grow uneven. You want it to be symmetrical 20181204_210119.jpg

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if there's no other option, I might go to Loria. Im just wondering about post op. The day after the surgery i can take my flight back to Europe I guess (7 hour flight). But can i return to work immediately? (office work, lots of sitting down at desk)

The wrapping lasts 40 days or 90 days? And could someone list briefly the protocol for post op (shaft/glans massaging? how often? cleaning? antibiotics/ointments?) It's simply to get a good idea about the post op situation, so that I can see if I can commit to these things while still going to work + resuming normal after work activities.

Thanks!

The protocol is actually pretty straightforward, you’re going to change your wrap every 3 to 4 days, you’re going to treat any irritations with ointment, along with running a prescribed course of anabiotic’s for 21 days. In addition, you’re going to be limited by what you can do for any intense lower body exercise, expect to not be able to do things like squats, leg presses etc. for at least 21 to 30 days post., No sex of any kind until day 35, or 40 depending on how your healing.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been on TRT for several years and have not experienced testicular atrophy and definitely no loss in penis size. Look for the website 'All Things Male. Dr. John Crisler who started the website and treatment program recently passed away, but it's still up and running.

When you are on TRT there are a couple of other meds you need to take. If you inject testosterone once a week, each of the last two days prior in your injection, inject HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) using an insulin syringe into your abs/stomach within 6" of your navel. The amount varies depending on how much testosterone you're on. I believe the formula for mixing and determining the dosage is on the All Things Male website. This helps avoid your testicles atrophying. Midway between testosterone injections, take a 1 mg tablet of Arimidrex (Anastrozole). This keeps your estrogen in check and reduces the risk of developing gyno (gynecomastia) or breast tissue. Both Arimidex and HCG can be purchased on the Internet. Neither are illegal drugs. I buy mine from Reliable RX Pharmacy.

If you are leery of purchasing off the Internet, you should see an endocrinologist who specializes in men's sexual health. Clinics have been popping up all over for the last several years. Many urologist are not well versed in this more comprehensive treatment.
I have not noticed and testicular shrinkage but it could be because I have giant balls also if anything my dick has gotten bigger. I blast and cruise 500mgs. Test and 300 EQ every week. I feel good and look great also like said my dick is bigger because of the EQ which causes more red blood cells so when you get hard your DICK is super hard a big.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
going wed to have it done
Keep us updated on your progress. Not only will your penis be bigger but so will your ego and self confidence. Between the two, it will be dificult getting through doorways. Lol

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day 90 coming up on the 10th of April. Will start the hydraquinone for the darkened pigmentation. Cock is huge, and wife loves the new size. +1 for us!

Wife is slowly adjusting to the increase in size, but it's taken a lot more work to resume normal sex this time. It's really a lot to ask of a woman's vagina once you hit 7+ inches in girth. Unless you're dealing with unusual female anatomy, or a woman who's already been with a 7+ inch man, forplay and patience is critical as you start to enter them. You will need a lot of oil for your rod.

If you're considering having the procedure, remember that a 3/4 to 1" jump per procedure is expected, but you can gain a lot more.

D

deleted1118906

Day 90 coming up on the 10th of April. Will start the hydraquinone for the darkened pigmentation. Cock is huge, and wife loves the new size. +1 for us!

Wife is slowly adjusting to the increase in size, but it's taken a lot more work to resume normal sex this time. It's really a lot to ask of a woman's vagina once you hit 7+ inches in girth. Unless you're dealing with unusual female anatomy, or a woman who's already been with a 7+ inch man, forplay and patience is critical as you start to enter them. You will need a lot of oil for your rod.

If you're considering having the procedure, remember that a 3/4 to 1" jump per procedure is expected, but you can gain a lot more.
You are so right Joe. It’s day 24 and I seem to remain constant at 8.25 girth since day 20 lol

Hi friends! Shoy news progress pics please! very interesting!!!

D

deleted1118906

This is today at day 34, I have now started the 12- 18 hour a day wrap, my plan is to wrap it at night before bed and take it off right before the gym In the afternoon... leave it bare a couple hours to breath and wrap it at night. I may do this from now till day 70-90

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
That’s a cartoon dick . Wow

I presume after this procedure it stays that size when flaccid. I’ve pumped up to 8” at the base and gone out to the gym but that must be a different level.
That’s horse cock status.