My success with dr. loria

zzz1

Sexy Member
Media
I got shaft and glands done in . Not posting pics here i did how ever gave Dr Loria staff permission to post my pics on Dr loria site. Hopefully these are posted in what not to do.Like my new penis its the little extra weight i have above it that makes me cringe. Also plan on getting second treatment on shaft only in around oct/nov. If u send me pvt message message will be happy to answer questions advise and experience from hotels to airplanes trips and everything in between. Thanks

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how long did u guys wait until second

I waited about seven months between shafts, this way I could do some glans work in between shafts. I think it made a big difference overall, and I just wanted to enjoy the first shaft gains awhile before being celibate for another 35 days.

Reactions: BBone

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we are finding that a penis can be too long for a women, but I've never heard a women say one was too thick. The ability for the vaginal canal to stretch around girth is amazing. Dr. Loria is suggesting 6.5 to 7 as the girth goal for most guys. Much bigger than men are naturally but a better sexual stimulation for most women. I'm about 7.25 now and my small wife enjoys it greatly.

D

deleted1118906

I think we are finding that a penis can be too long for a women, but I've never heard a women say one was too thick. The ability for the vaginal canal to stretch around girth is amazing. Dr. Loria is suggesting 6.5 to 7 as the girth goal for most guys. Much bigger than men are naturally but a better sexual stimulation for most women. I'm about 7.25 now and my small wife enjoys it greatly.
Very true! This past weekend I just had a young lady take my 8.25 girth with no lube and she didn’t struggle at all. She was nervous at first when she saw it and couldn’t wrap her fingers around it. While giving head... her mouth couldn’t go past the base of the glans. However .. she took it like a champ for like 45 mins before saying she wanted a break and said she surprised even herself She said she was not sore

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Is it possible to pump with this procedure?

If normal guys can gain 1.5-2” girth when pumped then it should be possible to gain even more for fun.

Hmm im 6.7 inch long, guys do You think i have to enlarge my cock? What's do u propose than ? Excercices, surgery?

D

deleted1118906

Dr loria’s Minimally invasive permanent filler procedure

D

deleted1118906

7.5 length 5.75 girth before. Now 7.75 length bone pressed and 8.25 inches girth

Wow pretty great girth. Did u want to make It longer or just more far?

D

deleted1118906

Wanted more girth. I wouldn’t mind it growing longer lol if it can