My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question u had length done before width?

No, I was always on the long side. I have had three glans and two shafts. Net, net I went from 4 7/8” to 7 5/16 in girth, 3” to 5”+/- flaccid.

Big fat glans, long and thick shaft. Wife loves it.

Reactions: BBone
D

deleted1118906

I love the fact that we will always be large girthed dick men for ever who will always satisfy our women as long as we rise to the occasion... we don’t need to put in too too much effort as a thinner penis would

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the fact that we will always be large girthed dick men for ever who will always satisfy our women as long as we rise to the occasion... we don’t need to put in too too much effort as a thinner penis would

It’s a game changer. It’s a bit more work for us a couple, but my wife is grateful we did it.

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. There are a number of studies that show time under tension pays off. Phallosan has published results .

Going off what else the human body is capable of I’m a believer.
I’ve been using penis weights for a few months and my flaccid hang has gone way up. Over 6” now when it’s warm outside.
It’s over 6” whenever I take the device off

I also am a few weeks into a male hanger device. Progress is slow but I’m happy with the results I’ve gotten to this point .

I’m about 7” at the base and around 8” erect unpumped.
What weights did you use? Ive used Phallosan Forte before but because Im still uncircumcised, it would only stay on for an hour.

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just checking in with the thread. My gains are nothing short of incredible. I’ve noticed some collagen shifting a bit, (mostly to the end of my cock) and I’m definitely hanging longer than my OEM length.

I am going to have the flaccid lengthening surgery, hopefully it will even out my flaccid collagen.

Function is great, but I am super thick now, so penetration is a much longer process. I now have to ease in, use lots of oil or astroglide and wait until my wife opens up completely before I can get all my length into her.

I’m not surprised, it’s a monster now. Love my measurements, and it looks great in all of my pants. Peepers all day, everyday.
Where will you be getting the lengthing?

Reactions: ChampagneJoe
D

deleted1118906

Dr. Loria has a silicon insert for flaccid length in development. Should have FDA approval by end of 19’.
Yes and in my opinion, that will be the best option to the current lengthening devices which are too labor intensive as far as I am concerned

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only pushback is if he adds a sleeve, would it be new or like Elist’s device?

Not a sleeve, just a soft but firm silicon strip to help inhibit retraction. Elist’s hard silicon insert after it perforates the skin is an infection, with another quick trip back to his surgery center for removal.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had to change to long brief type underwear as the buldge and weight while flaccid is very noticable in dress pants. You need good underwear to control its movements. Working out in the gym gets a lot of double looks from the women and you have to be more careful hugging women when your flaccid girth is over 6 inches. 20180620_213414.jpg
20180508_184950.jpg
20180620_213457.jpg

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a flaccid post procedure pic after two full shafts, and 2.5 glans. Big, fat and long cock. Still addressing the darkened pigmentation with hydroquinone.
The improvement in flaccid size is almost incomprehensible, I was hung like a two year old. Flaccid length was virtually nonexistent.
Wife enjoys looking at my big, think cock now, enjoys what it does for her vaginally even more.
1DFFAE5A-5761-4EA8-92F0-07FB251455E9.jpeg

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
View attachment 2624541

It’s fun AF walking around with this monster between my legs.

i know it's hard to gauge from photos, but how noticable is the skin change after the procedure? are those markings from the wraps, or is that how the skin ends up?