My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skin is still slightly discolored at high stress places from the two shaft procedures. I ended up with some very purplish pigmentation from the collagen growth, etc. I am using the hydroquinone 4% to lighten, (you have to wait 90 days) honestly it's no that big of a deal to me. I 'm very fair skinned, but once I complete the treatment, it should be back to the same color as the rest of my cock.

Reactions: Str8cruizn86

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL LOL LOL

Had a great couple of sessions with my wife recently, she's really starting to relax more, and it's making a big difference. I can get my full width/length in sooner, causing her to get wetter, and orgasm quicker.

I think the new size really freaked her out in the beginning, and that anxiety caused her to unconsciously clench down vaginally, causing some discomfort with penetration and intercourse the last couple of months. There's definitely a mental adjustment with another full 1"+ of girth.

Str8cruizn86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 1290879

I was 7.5” x 5” before, I’ve lost some weight, so about 7.75” x 6” today. 1” of girth is a game changer folks. My wife orgasam’s easily, and repeatably now. We quit when she’s to sore to have sex anymore.
That looks incredible

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is very natural and hard When you are erect, and when flaccid, very soft. That was a big concern of mine when I started 3 years ago. Afraid it might be a soft marshmallow, but it is not. When collegan is stretched, it stiffens and feels like a natural erection, just very girthy. Hopefuly Others here can give their thoughts on their results.
Hi,new here!...How is the sensitivity? Is it the same as before you had anything done?
Dwight

D

deleted1118906

Hi,new here!...How is the sensitivity? Is it the same as before you had anything done?
Dwight
All functions: urinary and ejaculatory function remain natural. You Will most likely experience more pressure on the shaft and glans during intercourse due to the shaft touching more virginal walls caused by increase in girth

lolw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had this done with Loria last November and I wish I had never done it. It looked great for 4 months, then it went to shit. I got an enormous granuloma at the base of the shaft. All the gains I had in the midshaft and towards the tip went away and I started getting a nasty downward curve. I would advise anyone who's thinking about getting this extreme caution.

Reactions: blonk
D

deleted1118906

I had this done with Loria last November and I wish I had never done it. It looked great for 4 months, then it went to shit. I got an enormous granuloma at the base of the shaft. All the gains I had in the midshaft and towards the tip went away and I started getting a nasty downward curve. I would advise anyone who's thinking about getting this extreme caution.
When you say “ went away” do you mean the collagen shifted or disappeared altogether? I have had 3 procedures and never had that happen even once

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have pictures?

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you say “ went away” do you mean the collagen shifted or disappeared altogether? I have had 3 procedures and never had that happen even once
This is the same guy that said the posts sounds like advertisements but now he’s saying he had the procedure done? He has no pictures or proof of anything.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sounds horrible, I seriously hope you are working closely with Dr. Loria to resolve.

I’m curious, how did the collagen “go away”, - it’s living tissue? The tissue growth is permanent, did you have a procedure to remove tissue?

Reactions: deleted1118906

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impressive results. Nice girth.

One thing I've noticed from Dr. Loria patients is the Coke can look. Does anyone know if he can make it taper to give it a more natural look.

For example, here is someone who had multiple sessions with another doctor but it appears more natural. Tapers right behind the glands. Less of the coke can look. View attachment 1547182
who is this guy and who is the doctor ..so curious .
thanks

Reactions: ssss

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Interesting. As someone who has done a lot of research into this, I can say this. I have heard of a VERY small group of people who said they saw some "shrinkage" over several years. Again, a very small percentage of people and minimal shrinkage over SEVERAL years. So small that the people who had this issue could possibly attribute the issue to old age and erection quality.

As for the nasty downward curve, I haven't heard anyone say that yet. Not saying it's not possible but it's the first time I've heard this from anyone who has had this procedure done. Can you provide pictures? When did you get your procedure done? How many CC's?

This has my attention.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a side note, I remember talking at length with the Dr. about “shrinkage” when I saw him for all of my procedures.

He had some rather amusing insights to share, ultimately he concluded that after everyone gets very accustomed to their new size, we all begin to wonder if they have somehow lost size over time.

That’s why he insists we all measure our gains to manage our perceptions over time...what happens in most cases is that we actually get even bigger.

Reactions: deleted1118906

RolinB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, new member. One of my main concerns is cost, I've seen posts elsewhere regarding Dr. C and his price was pretty cut and dry... I've seen multiple people ask about it for Dr. Loria but yet to see an answer?

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, new member. One of my main concerns is cost, I've seen posts elsewhere regarding Dr. C and his price was pretty cut and dry... I've seen multiple people ask about it for Dr. Loria but yet to see an answer?
There’s also special offers on there as well. Go to loriamedical.com

Reactions: 10748411